transfer my account in uk server

• transfer my account in uk server

New

i have a 10 millions account in the greek server I play
    my questions are
    A)If I buy ambrosia and transfer my account without any cities to Hephaistos server !! will I keep ONLY my researches ..is that right ?
    B)Lets say that I move only one town(my capital ) ..with palace lvl 11 ..that means I can have 10 more cities ?
    C)lets say that I move 12 of my cities. ..can I have them in the desires islands I want..for example ..I have 3 islands in wine..can I have 5 towns in a wine in the island ..?

The post was edited 1 time, last by TBBDV ().

• New

TBBDV wrote:

my questions are
    A)If I buy ambrosia and transfer my account without any cities to Hephaistos server !! will I keep ONLY my researches ..is that right ?
    B)Lets say that I move only one town(my capital ) ..with palace lvl 11 ..that means I can have 10 more cities ?
    C)lets say that I move 12 of my cities. ..can I have them in the desires islands I want..for example ..I have 3 islands in wine..can I have 5 towns in a wine in the island ..?
    You can only move your account if your TS is lower than the 50th rank in the server you want to move to. :)
  • New

You will keep everything, excepting piracy points and crew.

You can transfer only the whole account and then move your towns to other islands.

Yes.
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein
  • New

Draxo wrote:

You will keep everything, excepting piracy points and crew.

You can transfer only the whole account and then move your towns to other islands.

Yes.
    A)I will keep everything but I will have no cities..a new start ..for example if I build academy I will have all the researches etc
    B) so I have to pay ambrosia for all my cities..because I had the option to move one to -11 cities
    SO is it possible to come to Hephaistos server with all my cities ?
  • New

You won't be able to transfer your account to Hephaistos server, because you have too much points. To transfer account to another server your account can't be in top 50 and in Hephaistos server top 50 account have 180k points. So its not posible to transfer account with 10kk to that server.
  • New

TBBDV wrote:

Even if you delete all other your towns and leave only capital with palace lvl 11, you won't be able to transfer your account to Hephaistos server, because palace lvl 11 totally gives 222939 research points, not mentioning points from town hall, research and other buildings you might have in town.
  • New

TBBDV wrote:

my questions are
    man are you *snip*?.. your gonna destroy a 10 million account just to fit in the new server?.. *snip*.. remember my comment to you is not intended to offend nor insult you.. this is a brotherlike advice.. just make a new account man. if you were able to make a 10Million account grow then how much more to start a new one in the new server.. are you thinking?.. its not an insult.. always remember i love you and i just want you to rethink before you act *snip* things.. ok?.. love you brother..
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• New

I’ve actually heard tales of players who delete everything down to 1 town only thing left is palace and research. Then jumping to newish servers with all the resources in town and getting set back up. Can actually give a massive advantage. The research alone is massive. Then you can put down loads of towns fast.

But yeah personally wouldn’t waste ambro like that. Wait till the new server and start fresh. Keep the challenge real.
  • New

TBBDV wrote:

my questions are

You will keep everything that you have on your account, except piracy points

You can not move only 1 town. Move account not move town, meaning all your towns on your account will be moved to the country/server that you choose.

C)lets say that I move 12 of my cities. ..can I have them in the desires islands I want..for example ..I have 3 islands in wine..can I have 5 towns in a wine in the island ..? Moving your account from one country/server to another, it will cost you 700 ambrosia without town relocations. When you choose this option, all your towns will be moved to the country/server that you choose exactly on the same island coordinates as you have on your origin country/server and if those islands are full occupied, your towns will be placed on islands with the same resource deposits. If you choose the package of account transfer plus town relocations, you will have free town move... thus you can choose wine islands for your 5 towns

Remember, you cannot transfer to a country/server where you would immediately land in the top 50 Total Score.
  • New

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

TBBDV wrote:

my questions are
    man are you *snip*?.. your gonna destroy a 10 million account just to fit in the new server?.. *snip*.. remember my comment to you is not intended to offend nor insult you.. this is a brotherlike advice.. just make a new account man. if you were able to make a 10Million account grow then how much more to start a new one in the new server.. are you thinking?.. its not an insult.. always remember i love you and i just want you to rethink before you act *snip* things.. ok?.. love you brother..
    Quote edited - Kikoguns
    I have more experience of this game..maybe than all of you together
    I play this game before you spelled the word ikariam
    And in the server I play they are no players active..well it took 2008-2012 the golden age 2012-2018 5 years of misery ,day by day is getting even worst ..most of the players are in holidays or banned etc is so boring..i could have over than 20 m points If I wanted but there is not point I just give transfer wine and that's it
    I already have 120 k points account at Hephaistos but I prerfer to have one good account in one server active
    AND ALL OF YOU listen.. Eventually Hephaistos will have the same fate as the greek server I play...from 1 year from now...not 5
    I don't take advices from people like you...I ignore you
    Ratna you are right..to bad for me...then
    So this thread can close ..i have my answer . thanks all of you

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• New

TBBDV wrote:

I don't take advices from people like you...I ignore you
    Then please don't post in this board anymore. ;)
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein