JUST WHEN YOU THOUGH WEI Wandere84 HAS *CENSORED*

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• JUST WHEN YOU THOUGH WEI Wandere84 HAS *CENSORED*

First out of nowhere wanderer84 from WEI suddenly arrive at our island with GUNs blazings destroying everything on his paths. pillaging and *snip* every villager we have..
    Well my thought were wow this man has *snip*. i gonna give him a credit he came alone.
    Next we finally realize our mistake this aint a sim city game. organize our disadvantage troops and started mounting defense and offense.
    SO he started losing we used force cause apparently he has the advantage with troops upgrades and level. "we never actually win a naval battle because of his superior science advantage on naval troops.
    Then i decided hey his doing this to us why dont i do it to him also. XD
    So i went to his island and started farming his MULTIs . out of a Sudden his friends came running to the rescue.
    And i was like wow. i thought wanderer has *snip* but when the game is already is on his hand he came down running to his friends for help.
    what a *snip* Move for someone whos 286K points bully 30k 50k 80k newbees.

*snip - Censored*
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting"
    :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• There are a lot of things here that can be interpreted as insults.
    Also, you can't share in-game messages without the permission of both the sender and recipient.
    This is just a friendly reminder. :)
    We wouldn't want more people being banned from the boards.
    Warned - Backseat modding - Kikoguns
    Warning Removed - Hera

The post was edited 2 times, last by -Hera- ().

• its a sad day for me to see that diplomat of 8th alliance on ts with 55 members and 2.3mil points complaining in behalf of whole alliance about 1 player attacking them
    if this were done to the frogs we would chase him down so hard that he would leave the game
    so no sympathy from me. Simply gather 4-5 players with 5k ms each, go there and destroy him
  • let's wait for it!... i hope you wont get banned for this. :(
    you've broken several rules in just 1 post. hahaha
    Warning - Backseat modding - Kikoguns
    Warning Removed - Hera
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-

The post was edited 2 times, last by -Hera- ().

• whahaha i didnt know. ow well ignorance of the law doesn't exempt anyone.
    But i dont get it why in game message are not to be posted.
    Damn i Got Sniped so bad. THnx for the reminders GO
    . il change my language next time to be more friendly. ahahaha
    :lol:

• drasko7 wrote:

its a sad day for me to see that diplomat of 8th alliance on ts with 55 members and 2.3mil points complaining in behalf of whole alliance about 1 player attacking them
    if this were done to the frogs we would chase him down so hard that he would leave the game
    so no sympathy from me. Simply gather 4-5 players with 5k ms each, go there and destroy him
    No worries Drasko were doing exactly what you said.
    i just thought hes brave by doing such a bold move and coming to us. but when i started attacking his island. he went to his alliance for help. which if you have read my snipe message i did contacted their diplomat about it to resolve peacefully. and hes like ow cant help you with it he has a mind on his own so i thought its basically bet. us WOLF and wanderer84 only. But when things are going the other way around he goes back looking for help. And with the way how their diplomat responded i should have just declared war on them right there and then.

• this world is really exciting!. hahaha goodluck WOLF.
    may the force be with you!.
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • Bathalana wrote:

and this game would have been better without those AMbro that gives players advantage and those multis that everybody seems to take advantage.
    and this game wouldn't exist.
    "All you can do is 'SEE' a bit into the future. But that doesn't matter, cause everyone has the SAME power to change it."

~Capone Bege~

• Bathalana wrote:

and this game would have been better without those AMbro that gives players advantage and those multis that everybody seems to take advantage.
    I don't mind players using ambro in game. I mean, isn't it even more satisfying when your enemy wastes real money when you outsmart them in game? :)

Multi accounts are also part of the game now. It's not like some players are given an advantage with multi accounts since everyone has the exact same options to make them in game. If someone doesn't use them to their fullest capacity it's their loss. :)
  • Pepi,
    Why you, in last war against Mafia, all yours legal multys, turn on VAC mode?

Do you think, that is fair and good for game??

When you take possibility enemy to have enough action points on your safe island, isnt correct.

I know, things like that is reason, because many players lefted this game..i know hundreds case..

Ambrosia is ok, abmro was always use many players, but unlucky for game, after legalization ip shares and multys, we have this situation, when many players lefted game, and Gameforge simply depend of few big ambro buyers..

Noone real player like atack island where is many townslot " stolen" by new rules, when enemy "eat" from criminal mills and have "multys" gold..
  • It is a great game i just hoped they have found a way to cash in without giving too much of an advantage to AMBRO users.
    Well anywhow its how the world works anyway. BUt MUlti and IP sharing really sucks lol.

• Bathalana, abrozia is ok. Players always used ambro, for many reasons, somebody only because respect of game, etc...
    But, after rules "safe islands", ip without control, players just left game..

Do you know, that example today, you from your IP share can spy all my towns, without scare of i catch you? Because, even i catch you, i dont know who spyd me..etc etc etc etc..and all that is legal :/
  • mostarac wrote:

Why you, in last war against Mafia, all yours legal multys, turn on VAC mode?

Do you think, that is fair and good for game??

When you take possibility enemy to have enough action points on your safe island, isnt correct.

I know, things like that is reason, because many players lefted this game..i know hundreds case..

Ambrosia is ok, abmro was always use many players, but unlucky for game, after legalization ip shares and multys, we have this situation, when many players lefted game, and Gameforge simply depend of few big ambro buyers..

Noone real player like atack island where is many townslot " stolen" by new rules, when enemy "eat" from criminal mills and have "multys" gold..
    One problem of not having your multis on vmode espcially when your multis are on the same island as you is that when enemy players occupies the multi's towns the main account can't attack, can't defend, can't free those towns. Why work on your disadvantage? Come on everything is legal unless the rules does not permit it.
    "A wise man speaks because they have something to say.
    A foolish speaks because they have to say something.