Barbarian Troop loading time when retreating

• Combat Bugs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Barbarian Troop loading time when retreating

General Data

Browser (+full version data):

Account Data (in Options ingame)
      Server/World: Heph
      Player-ID: Kermit The Frog
      InGame Name: Kermit The Frog

Other/Further Information:
      When retreating troops from attacking the barbarians you get a redicously long loading time. Some players have had a couple of hours loading time for just 91 steam giants. Another retreated her full army and had over 20 hours loading time.

Surely troops should be auto retreated like normal combat?

I have no screenshots as of yet but hopefully someone else can help with that.

Screenshot (if any):
    • I had the same experience. 3 times already. When I retreat my SGs that I wave for high level barbarians, they take more than 2 hours to load before they travel home.
      Note that this is only when retreating troops attacking barbarians that were sent from a different island.

I'll try to recreate it to get a screenshot.
    • Only think that i can think about is, they take so long time, because in barbarian village isn't port and your units are loading on ship with the speed of resource load after pillage. But even then after my calculations there is about 10 minutes offset. Was Poseidon temple active at this time?

The scariest monsters are the ones, that lurk within our souls.
    • Monk of Darkness wrote:

Only think that i can think about is, they take so long time, because in barbarian village isn't port and your units are loading on ship with the speed of resource load after pillage. But even then after my calculations there is about 10 minutes offset. Was Poseidon temple active at this time?
      Poseidon would have no effect on loading time. Maybe they just don’t have trading ports. But that would be stupid. Loot works different as that’s based on cargos.

Ummm I really don’t know tbh
    • My folt about Poseidon.
      If i put in my calculations level 32 carpenter's workshop, level 16 firework test area and include, that you have researched everything till futures, then according to resources needed for your 32 morts and comparing them with speed in with loot is put on the ships, then i got those 35 minutes. But i don't know if it works like that, not mentioning that i don't know if you even have those buildings and in that levels. :D

The scariest monsters are the ones, that lurk within our souls.
    • i have been facing the same problem when i just retreated some holpites and mortars it took around more than 2 hours and 30 mins loading!.. when attacking from different island
      In my opinion is that barbarians have no trading port or low lvl trading port

IGN: Virus