New War Server

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i just wonder is there possible to update the game play of war server now?

since the server is allowed to loot gold, should the server allow player to set one city (maybe not the capital)
      to have some kind of "state bank" there? if we find and hit that we could loot more gold than normal city?
    • battleship1992 wrote:

i just wonder is there possible to update the game play of war server now?

since the server is allowed to loot gold, should the server allow player to set one city (maybe not the capital)
      to have some kind of "state bank" there? if we find and hit that we could loot more gold than normal city?
      what do you mean?

You mean that the cities have their own goldp production and you can only loot the gold that the city have been collected?
    • Legendarynoodle wrote:

battleship1992 wrote:

what do you mean?
      You mean that the cities have their own goldp production and you can only loot the gold that the city have been collected?

That would be a nice upgrade to the game - controlled distribution of the gold production between one's different cities.
    • Benjamenx wrote:

Legendarynoodle wrote:

battleship1992 wrote:

what do you mean?You mean that the cities have their own goldp production and you can only loot the gold that the city have been collected?
      That would be a nice upgrade to the game - controlled distribution of the gold production between one's different cities.
      i think it can be a problem but in the same way a good new and a fun part of the game
    • Legendarynoodle wrote:

Benjamenx wrote:

Legendarynoodle wrote:

battleship1992 wrote:

what do you mean?You mean that the cities have their own goldp production and you can only loot the gold that the city have been collected?
      i think it can be a problem but in the same way a good new and a fun part of the game
      Can you please elaborate on the problem you've mentioned? What particular disadvantage bothers you here? (Out of interest, no insult intended here in any form)
    • battleship1992 wrote:

First of all, why should i put my gold in this bank? If my bank means that i can only lose more gold, then i chose not to put gold in it and just pilage other player banks.
      And, is this bank a separete building?

The scariest monsters are the ones, that lurk within our souls.
    • Benjamenx wrote:

Legendarynoodle wrote:

battleship1992 wrote:

my point is we can have a building "bank" can only build at one city.
      then you can move certain a mount of gold from other cities to "bank".
      if other players find that city and manage to break though the defend they could loot large amount gold.
      This does not mean you cannot loot gold at other cities, you still can but with reasonable amount not like now.

With this way, an alliance can decide a safe island as many banks of members will be put there and other alliances will have to make some plan to attack if they want to get big rewards.

Current rules of war server, we have a lot of aggressive players but not so many co-op.
    • There is no such thing as a safe island, and it is way too easy to get a spy into a city to justify having such a priority building.
      You would have to have all of your gs just standing there while sleeping, and it'll be dead every morning.
    • maybe we dont need that special building just moving gold from one city to another
      and let see how lucky if you hit a gold mine like that.

More fun than just keep looting and losing gold like now.
      i have been doing this circle for a day in war server and start to feel boring.
      it's just faster and more aggressive instead of sthing really new with the game
    • Why should i allow other players to steel more gold from me?
      For me right now it looks like, for a try to get more gold from friends multy accounts.
      There need to be some pros and cons for this bank, like if i put my gold in it, i will receive 1.5x more gold from that town, but if somebody pillages that town, than they will receive 1.5x more gold or something like that. Otherwise why i should build this bank if i can only loose gold from it. I better don't build it or don't put gold in it and pillage other players banks.
      And is this bank a new building or some improvement for existing building?

The scariest monsters are the ones, that lurk within our souls.
    • Well at this point of the server there is no reason to ever loose gold. Merchant ships are cheap so just convert that way.
      And I don't have a problem with being able to loot gold. Inactives always have a bunch, and it requires no ships. Just send an army of spearmen, and you can retrieve a couple hundred thousand a day.
      The point of this of course start to kick in, in the later stages of the game. Once you start having to decide whether you want to run in minus and risk loosing all your military, or you're going to run a smaller gs. I honestly don't see the point in a change as of now, but if you do come up with something, the suggestion thread is fairly active and a good place to put this sort of request.
    • Finnarius wrote:

Old Epsilon Player, Saw the new war server and the fact that it's pretty much permanent. HAD to play again. Especially since I've matured 9 years since I first played. Looking forward
      Epsilon.com and Epsilon.org veteran
      Whats up brother.
      Come play .EN server
      More active

Thanks VAL Your the best

B_L
    • Monk of Darkness wrote:

Why should i allow other players to steel more gold from me?
      For me right now it looks like, for a try to get more gold from friends multy accounts.
      There need to be some pros and cons for this bank, like if i put my gold in it, i will receive 1.5x more gold from that town, but if somebody pillages that town, than they will receive 1.5x more gold or something like that. Otherwise why i should build this bank if i can only loose gold from it. I better don't build it or don't put gold in it and pillage other players banks.
      exactly!
    • TheAdmiral wrote:

Monk of Darkness wrote:

Why should i allow other players to steel more gold from me?
      exactly!
      Maybe for the bank, it could increase your safe gold by 2000 per level and production by 2% per lvl. The trade off being all the money neatly stored in bags, allows enemy units to carry 1.5x the normal amount of gold per trip.
      Seems reasonable and fits to normal game mechnics this way IMHO.
      Life begets death. Death brings out strife. I'd rather have neither, but here's to this life! :beer: