iamsatanist

• Individual CR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• iamsatanist

First CR which would be HoF at War Server in Poland :P

Battle for Crying in Papa

(24.05.2018 12:26:54)
    iamsatanist[-WC-] from Privet Drive
    vs
    JanMichaelBoy from Crying in Papa

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Spearman..............................0(-286)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-5)
    Swordsman.............................11(-19) - .............................................
    Hoplite................................60(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................12(-0) - .............................................
    Slinger..............................481(-19) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals................................-30.4 - Generals...............................-171.6
    Offensive points..........................429 - Defence points.............................76
    Damage Received..........................1520 - Damage Received..........................9251
    Damage Percent............................14% - Damage Percent............................86%

Winners: iamsatanist[-WC-]

Losers: JanMichaelBoy

The town Crying in Papa has been pillaged by iamsatanist[-WC-]. The following resources have been stolen: 13,091 , 671

One of JanMichaelBoy’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Ikariam.pl HoF & Wars moderator
    Me, myself & I

War Server - iamsatanist
  • Congrat man:-)
    I say, yes:-) HoF :)

Because, here is not like in Poland.. HoF here means, how many who have ipshares and safe islands:-)

Truly, welcome polish fighters. Looking on your positions on map, i see that you are really fighters, and hope that this world go in realy Ikariam way:-)
    World of strategic, skills, miracles, no sleping in the end:-)

Hope that you stay, welcome again.
    Also i hope, that first war will be "ours knowledge boys" against WC.
  • Corey wrote:

First CR which would be HoF at War Server in Poland :P

(24.05.2018 12:26:54)

iamsatanist[-WC-] from Privet Drive

vs

JanMichaelBoy from Crying in Papa

............................................. - Spearman..............................0(-286)

............................................. - Wall....................................0(-5)

Swordsman.............................11(-19) - .............................................

Hoplite................................60(-0) - .............................................

Battering Ram..........................12(-0) - .............................................

Slinger..............................481(-19) - .............................................

Generals................................-30.4 - Generals...............................-171.6

Offensive points..........................429 - Defence points.............................76

Damage Received..........................1520 - Damage Received..........................9251

Damage Percent............................14% - Damage Percent............................86%

Winners: iamsatanist[-WC-]

Losers: JanMichaelBoy

The town Crying in Papa has been pillaged by iamsatanist[-WC-]. The following resources have been stolen: 13,091 , 671

One of JanMichaelBoy’s armies has been completely destroyed.

my man. one to watch i think. come over to show us how its done! good stuff
  • Kermit The Frog wrote:

my man. one to watch i think. come over to show us how its done! good stuff
    I will come :) after i'll research "Governor" i promise i will! :D

JOSH wrote:

WOAH! HAHAHA. That's awesome! Good job!
    That guy must be "Crying in Papa" now. Haha.
    Whoever this guy is, he shouldn't have slept with all those spearmen! 286! HAHA
    How many rounds did this take?
    5 rounds
    Thank you guys :)

SiN wrote:

The slinger pack.
    This is the funny one! I used it to dissmis it in another cities and at the same time i was pillaging nearset players. So i turned back my ships and send slingshoters right into battle :P
    Me, myself & I

War Server - iamsatanist
  • I used my spearman pack too. Sadly the guy withdraw his troops once he saw my 500 sm. He attacked me with rams and hoplites. I'm still at a disadvantage. I'm kinda pissed for the outcome.
    "A wise man speaks because they have something to say.
    A foolish speaks because they have to say something.
  • I really don't get these guys pillaging early game. Do they want war from the start? The fact that we are islands away or living in the same island. Do they want to wage battle from the start? Don't they want to boost first their economy and have more friends beside them instead of having to worry of who'll be attacking them?

Oh well. He attacked me first. Let's see how things turn out. I've got my homies with me planning for him.
    "A wise man speaks because they have something to say.
    A foolish speaks because they have to say something.
  • SiN wrote:

I really don't get these guys pillaging early game. Do they want war from the start? The fact that we are islands away or living in the same island. Do they want to wage battle from the start? Don't they want to boost first their economy and have more friends beside them instead of having to worry of who'll be attacking them?

Oh well. He attacked me first. Let's see how things turn out. I've got my homies with me planning for him.
    the enemy of your enemy is your friend dosn't matter how much you hate each others are you going for the same goal you can cooperate that's how it works!
  • But Corey, why you send swordsmans?
    Maybe in Poland, swordsmans dont drop in first line if is empty..
    8-)
    Also, thanks for one more use of soldiers pack, stolen golds with thems..
    Also, i dont understand why spearmans can take much more gold then swords, but ok
  • SiN wrote:

I really don't get these guys pillaging early game. Do they want war from the start? The fact that we are islands away or living in the same island. Do they want to wage battle from the start? Don't they want to boost first their economy and have more friends beside them instead of having to worry of who'll be attacking them?

Not sure, but servers name is "War Server" not "Friendship is Magic Sever"

mostarac wrote:

But Corey, why you send swordsmans?
    Maybe in Poland, swordsmans dont drop in first line if is empty..
    8-)
    Also, thanks for one more use of soldiers pack, stolen golds with thems..
    Also, i dont understand why spearmans can take much more gold then swords, but ok
    I thought about fighting on bigger fields ;)
    Me, myself & I

War Server - iamsatanist
  • Battle for Privet Drive
    Battle for Privet Drive
    (28.05.2018 17:24:25)
    Layla[TBN] from Polis
    vs
    iamsatanist[-WC-] from Privet Drive, BatiPoTayo, Lorhill

............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-10)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    ............................................. - Slinger...............................0(-190)
    Swordsman............................105(-36) - Swordsman..............................0(-60)
    Hoplite.............................239(-329) - Hoplite..............................45(-505)
    Catapult...............................12(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-12)
    Battering Ram..........................12(-0) - Battering Ram..........................0(-12)
    Archer.................................51(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-503.8 - Generals..............................-1048.2
    Offensive points.......................2620.5 - Defence points.........................1259.5
    Damage Received.........................25190 - Damage Received.........................52410
    Damage Percent............................32% - Damage Percent............................68%

Winners: Layla[TBN]

Losers: iamsatanist[-WC-]

The town Privet Drive has been pillaged by Layla[TBN]. The following resources have been stolen: 1,064