Power Rangers -PR-

• Alliance CR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• mostarac wrote:

Dont worry about me:-) im love this game, and be always here for game:-) and write here facts..

Fact is that you start server, building towns on slots which saved for you multis with stolen nicnames Raven, Valentin, Baltazar...

Second fact is that is not possible that eijipe with 10k points, sailing all day with 1200units, guns,steamgiants etc, and atacking weak players..

About me, im without ally, im atacked from everybody and love that..atacking from players of course,not from tumors :)

Have a fun
      You actually need to know things before you can state them as facts.

1. I don't own any multi accounts with those names.
      2. He is attacking with 10k points with those units. what's wrong with that?

I still don't get the whole tumor thing. ?(
    • Bob. Yes, you know who made that multis, because you build town on spot when Raven was.
      I was also buy from bigger "hard units" but never use that agains players, only for barbarians..Its game man. We need eachother.

I dont hope, that you both will ever understand that 2 facts, because you both need to have respect for other players and game. Simply, you havent respect.

Back my nickname please, and respect others.

P.s. Tumor, we used here long time ago. Its mean cancer, when is only one thing sure on the end- dead server.
      EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• GO! GO! POWER RANGERS!
      Wow! You're all killing it in this server! :O
      Awesome CRs!

Also, Good job doing the research handicap.This way, nobody *cough* mostarac *cough* can complain about your sweet victories! (Oh wait... He still is. I guess he's just a classic guy who never runs out of things to complain about and can always make accusations of cheating.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mostarac wrote:

Maybe Josh can us explain how is possible in start server that trolltoy all day sailing with 1200 units??
      We begginers would be greatfull on answer?? Learn us please, thanks in advance
      @mostarac Thank you for asking advice from me! It feels really good when know-it-all asks for advice from a new player.
      I haven't been playing recently but I'll think about it until I realize why he has 1200 units... Ah! It took me about 3 seconds. Good thing I think every now and then.

Listen carefully so that a "begginers" like you learns, okay?
      The answer is very simple, he gets to loot gold! The more units he has, the more gold loot he can get! WOW! What a revelation! :O :O :O :O
      As long as there are targets that have gold he can loot, he can maintain his army. EZ. :)

Legendarynoodle wrote:

Keep fighting so i can keep build me upp :P
      Unfortunately for you, @Legendarynoodle, in this war server, because of gold looting, fighting only increases the speed of building instead of crippling it.
      This is advice since you even started a thread for advice to build faster:
      Don't rely on other players' battles to slow down their growth to make your building relatively faster. Not on this server.
    • @ josh
      Thanks man:-)
      One more thing, 1200units in away need for unkeep arround 35k gold per hour or 800k gold per day..

Eijipe with acc 10k steal milion gold every day:-) congrat Eijepe.
      Please dont post every crs, we will need milion pages on your alliance tread
    • thank you, may you find peace and become friends with baltazar.

PS. stop spamming pls.. i promise not to attack you again.

Hephaistos - Eijipe - Uch
      War Server - Eijipe - -PR-

The post was edited 1 time, last by eijipe ().

• mostarac wrote:

@ josh
      Thanks man:-)
      One more thing, 1200units in away need for unkeep arround 35k gold per hour or 800k gold per day..

Eijipe with acc 10k steal milion gold every day:-) congrat Eijepe.
      Please dont post every crs, we will need milion pages on your alliance tread
      Not if the majority of those units are low-cost units. You need to look more closely into the details of the game, examine cost-effectiveness, there is a lot on this server that is different to our normal servers, some of which I'm still picking up on as it is also my first time on a war server.
      You said you've been around a while, i somehow doubt it.. Maintaining a large army is simple in this server you just need to be active enough and have targets galore. You sir, were an easy target needless to say. If it wasn't us to come knocking on your door someone else would have eventually.

But anyhow, this is an Alliance CR thread, and therefore @everyone please do not continue this discussion. Make up a thread if you want to start a rant.
      - AtivaSOLO -
    • mostarac wrote:

Dont worry about me:-) im love this game, and be always here for game:-) and write here facts..

Fact is that you start server, building towns on slots which saved for you multis with stolen nicnames Raven, Valentin, Baltazar...

Second fact is that is not possible that eijipe with 10k points, sailing all day with 1200units, guns,steamgiants etc, and atacking weak players..

About me, im without ally, im atacked from everybody and love that..atacking from players of course,not from tumors :)

Have a fun
      They steal names... hahaha PR is idolizing us..

Even bashing me in message.. Use your main acc. not just some MUlti made acc. ^^
    • But, if you read about condition for Elite board member, you can see on condition number 3 which said:
      " Your alliance must have minimum 3 multis from 100, with stolen nicknames of celebritys".

Bob Stealer have Valentin, Baltazar, Raven.

All conditions are fulfilled, case closed :thumbsup:
    • This is a Alliance CR Thread right? Or Crying Thread? Am i miss something? ?(
      "All you can do is 'SEE' a bit into the future. But that doesn't matter, cause everyone has the SAME power to change it."

~Capone Bege~

• mostarac wrote:

Crying for everyone which steel nicknames, and want write here something about "game"..
      They must first learn what game mean..
      Very simply :)
      Oh i see... So is this the right section or place to talk or write about it?
      "All you can do is 'SEE' a bit into the future. But that doesn't matter, cause everyone has the SAME power to change it."

~Capone Bege~

• Jeopardy wrote:

mostarac wrote:

Crying for everyone which steel nicknames, and want write here something about "game"..
      They must first learn what game mean..
      Very simply :)
      Oh i see... So is this the right section or place to talk or write about it?
      yeap.. coz its alliance thread... there alliance thread...

throlling and using names others and using Multi to message me uneccesary things...

is this an honorable act of the GREAT POWER ranger?

dont deny you dont have nothing to do with those Janmichaelboy, Valentin, raven, Baltazar...

after i post in the forum about saying stealing names.. janmichaelboy message me. and My real name is Jan michael. so they are using real names just to benefit from trolls Poor guys.

We didnt use any names to insult 1 player or copy his name or mocking real names onboard... im dissapointed Kermit join the throll alliance...

I have Big respect for you kermit... Never imagine you join the THROLL alliance...
    • Sea battle near Wrench

Sea battle near Wrench
      (31.05.2018 17:22:25)
      Bob The Builder[-PR-] from Wrench
      vs
      Rob The Builder from Wrench

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ............................................. - Ram Ship...............................0(-31)
      Mortar Ship............................37(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Ram..............................25(-0) - .............................................
      Rocket Ship............................12(-0) - .............................................
      Tender.................................20(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-155
      Offensive points........................387.5 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................7750
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Bob The Builder[-PR-]

Losers: Rob The Builder

94 units from Bob The Builder[-PR-] are blocking the port entrance to Wrench

Rob The Builder's fleet was completely destroyed.

• Battle for Polis

Battle for Polis
      (03.06.2018 3:21:35)
      The Troll[-PR-] from I Am Pepi
      vs
      COSTA RICARDO[NOW] from Polis

............................................. - Swordsman..............................0(-30)
      Hoplite.............................236(-145) - Hoplite...............................0(-266)
      Catapult...............................24(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-12)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Sulphur Carabineer......................3(-0) - .............................................
      Spearman............................1268(-14) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................102(-0) - .............................................
      Generals...............................-211.4 - Generals...............................-542.8
      Offensive points.........................1357 - Defence points..........................528.5
      Damage Received.........................10570 - Damage Received.........................27140
      Damage Percent............................28% - Damage Percent............................72%

Winners: The Troll[-PR-]

Losers: COSTA RICARDO[NOW]

The town Polis has been pillaged by The Troll[-PR-]. The following resources have been stolen: 32,465

One of COSTA RICARDO[NOW]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Hephaistos - Eijipe - Uch
      War Server - Eijipe - -PR-
    • Battle for Athens-S

Battle for Athens-S
      (03.06.2018 19:56:15)
      Kermit The Frog[-PR-] from Polis
      vs
      Themiskoles[-S-] from Athens-S

Spearman.............................2020(-0) - Spearman..............................0(-270)
      ............................................. - Hoplite...............................0(-176)
      Battering Ram..........................24(-0) - Battering Ram..........................0(-12)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-5)
      Sulphur Carabineer.....................53(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................240(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................210(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................12(-0) - .............................................
      Generals....................................0 - Generals...............................-461.2
      Offensive points.........................1153 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................24045
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Kermit The Frog[-PR-]

Losers: Themiskoles[-S-]

The town Athens-S has been pillaged by Kermit The Frog[-PR-]. The following resources have been stolen: 46,219 , 17,052 , 1,049 , 985 , 10,912

One of Themiskoles[-S-]’s armies has been completely destroyed.