Recruiting Power Rangers

• Alliance Intro

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Recruiting Power Rangers

We are looking for fellow rangers who want to join us in our alliance here on Ares. :D

If interested send us a message in game. Please include.

1. Briefly introduce yourself.
      2. Experience in game(previous servers)
      3. Game play (are you an land, navy, piracy type of player)
      4. Your favorite color.

ITS MORPHING TIME!

Bob The Builder
      Blue Ranger

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pepi ().

• Pepi wrote:

We are looking for fellow rangers who want to join us in our alliance here on Ares. :D

If interested send us a message in game. Please include.

1. Briefly introduce yourself.
      2. Experience in game(previous servers)
      3. Game play (are you an land, navy, piracy type of player)
      4. Your favorite color.

ITS MORPHING TIME!

Bob The Builder
      Blue RangeDo
      Done brother
    • Hello.

I'd like to join you, but I'm playing on another server, and it hates me that I'm starting to play again on your server, I'm playing ikariam since 2009 on my country's server, and I'm fine with the navy.
      Life is an eternal struggle.
      Who does,he can.Who knows no fear,goes forward.
      V.Z.Misic
    • My god do I need to teach people how to do an application.

Hi I’m kermit the frog and I would like to join your alliance.

I started playing about 8 years ago on a US server where I first got a taste for the game. After a year I stopped playing but 4 years later I was back.

I started back on US omega were I soon picked up piracy and climbed up the leaderboards. Finally leaving that server in 8th in total score. With my new found alliance I started US apollon with a plan which payed of as I was First in the world for around a year. On this world I learned about waving troops and won a couple of Hof battles against VN.

After Apollon I bounced around a few UK servers. Playing on Charon leading the Looney tunes. Then leader of Marvel heroes on Demeter. However these were only brief spells.

I resumed playing properly again Eirene, where not knowing anyone I made an alliance in hope to challenge the top alliances. With 10 members we was able to win piracy as an alliance, which was a great acheivement in the state of the server.

From Eirene I had accounts on almost every UK server in the top 10, where I tried out different play styles. This includes learning to play without museums. (I see them as a disadvantage in the current state of the game. As you’re always looking for cts never actually getting the satisfaction. Then when war comes along you have to ditch them all. Or when you find that tasty loot on a inactive and you realise you have a ct. I like to be able to attack anyone without having to check for a ct).

I’ve been in wars winning most of them but also learning tricks from the wars I have lost. Like manipulating garrisons limits, playing with different wall sizes to town hall levels and learning the best ways to escape when there is no winning the fight.

My play style currently is builder, army. But in the past I have won many piracy rounds and also have played navy. I mainly play without ambrosia but am known to put some money in now and then. I’m also very active and can join any group chats the alliance may have.

Heres a link to a funny CR page I started, I wanted to prove to players it doesn’t matter about research you just need a good army comp. This won’t display anything to fancy but hopefully shows alittle more about me.
      The Adventures of the Troll Army

I would like to join your alliance because... (I’m not giving you reasons on why you should join us. You can do this all yourself ;) )

My colour of choice would be Green. I am a frog after all :P

I look forward to hearing back from you and any questions feel free to ask. I will list my previous names and worlds I have played on below.

US OMEGA - ZechV ( Home Sec ) 8th
      US APOLLON - ZechV ( Leader and Diplomat ) 1st
      (Also had a piracy assassin account Kermit The Frog)
      UK CHARON - Bugs Bunny (Leader)
      UK DEMETER - Groot ( Leader)
      UK EIRENE - Kermit The Frog (Leader and Home Sec) Top 10
      UK EUNOMIA - Tesco (Leader) Top 10
      UK GAIA - One ( Leader ) Top 10
      UK HADES - Snoopy (then changed to Kermit the frog (Leader )
      UK HEPHAISTOS - Kermit The Frog ( Leader)
      UK WARSERVER ARES - Kermit The Frog

—————————————————————

Any crap applications will receive a troll reply or even no reply. Don’t waste either of our time.

We are looking for active players, don’t even have to be the best player just quick learners who can look after themselves. Listen to the information given to them. Please don’t kill my home sec and diplomat with useless applications.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kermit The Frog ().

• That was a beautiful application example. It is also clear that you really, really enjoy playing Ikariam and indeed are a very active player. LOL

I like purple. ;) You can keep the green.
      PROCAFFEINATING
      (n) The tendency not to start anything until you've had a cup of coffee