The Name Robbers

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• mostarac wrote:

why you have ipshares multis???
      Unbelieveble <X
      Well, if you don't IP share your multi accounts that's against the rules and you get banned for that. Are you suggesting i don't IP share my accounts ( a feature that is in the game ) and get myself banned for breaking the rules?

I don't think that's right.
    • Pepi wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

Blame the GUY? or Blame you...
      i know you create that multi... Dont act like innocent... Acting so much innocent... its either you or your brother Josh...

Dont use i dont know.. coz you know... bashing real life names is not tolerable... WE all know you created the multi and changed name it and the worst part is its in your core from the start... how is that possible? Coincidence?
      I know about the Raven, Baltazar, Valentin accounts. They're multi accounts but again, they aren't mine. I know who made them, but they aren't mine. If they decide to troll you guys it's out of my control. If it was me i would own up to it but the thing is, it wasn't me.
      Dont act like your innocent... Who in the world would they know my REAL name if it wasnt you or JOSH told them... You admitted you know them who use that kind of throlls..

SO its your alliance harbouring Throlls and PMing message me ingame and talk nonsense just to cause ruckus or Cyber attack... Is this what PR alliance has to offer to the game... HARBOUR hatred to enemy...

GAME is GAME DONT MAKE SUCH A DRASTIC MOVE WHEN YOU GUYS INCLUDE "REAL LIFE NAME" coz all people think you harbour Great hatred to me or to any of us... Its just a game Dont take it personal...
    • Kermit The Frog wrote:

mostarac wrote:

Unbelieveble <X

Truly, i dont know who was legal that most stupid rule, results all we see now, all lefted..

You can made safe island with them, secure slots, you can atack enemy with them, you can spy enemy from them, and you can steal ten action points going in Vac in big combat, you can give rl names or nicknames your enemy from them etc etc..

Everything is ok, rules is rules, but for me will be always unfair and i will always write that.

In the end, sorry..you are right..board council can shamed about that.
      same song different day...
      look multis are in the game like it or not not point moaning about it anymore trust me ive tried. best to move on and accept it
      Move on? You guys didnt Move on... So dont call us Move on...

Coz you have SO much hate even Throlling the names and messaging me unecessarry words..

Honestly you guys HARBOUR HATE... Not a respectable Alliance... PEPI admitted he knew who that multi is... SO not a good sign for your PR alliance...
    • VaLenTin wrote:

Pepi wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

i know you create that multi... Dont act like innocent... Acting so much innocent... its either you or your brother Josh...

Dont use i dont know.. coz you know... bashing real life names is not tolerable... WE all know you created the multi and changed name it and the worst part is its in your core from the start... how is that possible? Coincidence?
      I know about the Raven, Baltazar, Valentin accounts. They're multi accounts but again, they aren't mine. I know who made them, but they aren't mine. If they decide to troll you guys it's out of my control. If it was me i would own up to it but the thing is, it wasn't me.
      Dont act like your innocent... Who in the world would they know my REAL name if it wasnt you or JOSH told them... You admitted you know them who use that kind of throlls..
      SO its your alliance harbouring Throlls and PMing message me ingame and talk nonsense just to cause ruckus or Cyber attack... Is this what PR alliance has to offer to the game... HARBOUR hatred to enemy...

GAME is GAME DONT MAKE SUCH A DRASTIC MOVE WHEN YOU GUYS INCLUDE "REAL LIFE NAME" coz all people think you harbour Great hatred to me or to any of us... Its just a game Dont take it personal...
      ok i think we are in a loop. so i guess we will try find out who has the names and make them change them.

like i already said there is no hatred and im sure whoever did it was just having fun...

also remember this is an online game its down to YOU to protect your identity in everything you do. take this as a life lesson.

bored now...
    • VaLenTin wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

mostarac wrote:

Unbelieveble <X

Truly, i dont know who was legal that most stupid rule, results all we see now, all lefted..

You can made safe island with them, secure slots, you can atack enemy with them, you can spy enemy from them, and you can steal ten action points going in Vac in big combat, you can give rl names or nicknames your enemy from them etc etc..

Everything is ok, rules is rules, but for me will be always unfair and i will always write that.

same song different day...look multis are in the game like it or not not point moaning about it anymore trust me ive tried. best to move on and accept it
      Move on? You guys didnt Move on... So dont call us Move on...
      Coz you have SO much hate even Throlling the names and messaging me unecessarry words..

Honestly you guys HARBOUR HATE... Not a respectable Alliance... PEPI admitted he knew who that multi is... SO not a good sign for your PR alliance...
      yawn if you have a problem report the accounts. this isnt to do with me. what you think about my alliance is an opinion which youre entitled to.
    • Kermit The Frog wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

Pepi wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

Dont act like your innocent... Who in the world would they know my REAL name if it wasnt you or JOSH told them... You admitted you know them who use that kind of throlls..SO its your alliance harbouring Throlls and PMing message me ingame and talk nonsense just to cause ruckus or Cyber attack... Is this what PR alliance has to offer to the game... HARBOUR hatred to enemy...

ok i think we are in a loop. so i guess we will try find out who has the names and make them change them.
      like i already said there is no hatred and im sure whoever did it was just having fun...

also remember this is an online game its down to YOU to protect your identity in everything you do. take this as a life lesson.

bored now...
      ROB names is ok... But dont use that name messaging ingame and talk nonsense throlling...

Pepi already admitted HE kNEW who that is...

NOTE that if youre a honorable player dont use real life issues here... The fact that they use real life issues means youre alliance have a great Hatred in me... How is it possible? they win the WAR and why make such a move and hatred towards other player...

So does it means WE REALLY won the war at that time... Not ingame BUT in morale...

PR alliance is not honorable for harbouring such gravious act...
    • Kermit The Frog wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

mostarac wrote:

Unbelieveble <X

same song different day...look multis are in the game like it or not not point moaning about it anymore trust me ive tried. best to move on and accept it
      Move on? You guys didnt Move on... So dont call us Move on...Coz you have SO much hate even Throlling the names and messaging me unecessarry words..

yawn if you have a problem report the accounts. this isnt to do with me. what you think about my alliance is an opinion which youre entitled to.
      it isnt to do with you... But the fact that youre Close friends and alliance Do it... it is something to do with you...

PR alliance throlling...
    • VaLenTin wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

Pepi wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

Dont act like your innocent... Who in the world would they know my REAL name if it wasnt you or JOSH told them... You admitted you know them who use that kind of throlls..SO its your alliance harbouring Throlls and PMing message me ingame and talk nonsense just to cause ruckus or Cyber attack... Is this what PR alliance has to offer to the game... HARBOUR hatred to enemy...
      ok i think we are in a loop. so i guess we will try find out who has the names and make them change them.like i already said there is no hatred and im sure whoever did it was just having fun...

bored now...
      ROB names is ok... But dont use that name messaging ingame and talk nonsense throlling...
      Pepi already admitted HE kNEW who that is...

NOTE that if youre a honorable player dont use real life issues here... The fact that they use real life issues means youre alliance have a great Hatred in me... How is it possible? they win the WAR and why make such a move and hatred towards other player...

So does it means WE REALLY won the war at that time... Not ingame BUT in morale...

PR alliance is not honorable for harbouring such gravious act...
      and as i said its down to you to protect your identity and what you think is an opinion.

not going to type the same thing twice all day. i said i will look into getting it changed. leave it with me
    • Sup. @mostarac @VaLenTin
      Stop crying.

I wasn't going to play in Ares so I thought I'd have some fun.
      I used the names "raven" and "Valentin" for my 2 accounts.
      Also, I don't know who this "JanMichaelBoy" is.However, I do know that is your name. Why don't you ask other people who know who you are.
      Somebody else might be trolling you. It's not like there's no long list of people who don't like you.

Cheap and annoying? YES. Exactly why I did it.
      Did I do anything illegal or against the rules? Hmmm. I don't think so.
      Related to the Power Rangers? No. Just my own personal motives.

So, why did I do it?
      Just for fun.

I hate both of you. I really do. It's a petty kind of hate.
      Valentin I hate for trash talking and threatening to make me quit and cursing at me in-game.
      mostarac I hate for endless cheating accusations and saying the decline of Ikariam is on my head.
      Both of you say I'm a cheater. When I have never cheated in any way.

So, I just decided to use 2 stupid names as useless accounts on a server I won't be playing on.
      Didn't think you'd cry every day about it.

Also, Again, just as Pepi and Kermit have said, it has nothing to do with Power Rangers. If you want to take it out on me, go ahead and attack me.
      I'm at Heph although I don't play it anymore.
      I also have the 2 accounts I don't open in Ares. You can pick which among the three to attack.
      PS. I changed Valentin to Potato Lover and Raven to TeenTitansRaven if you have a hard time finding them.

ALSO,
      Sorry to the Power Rangers. You definitely unjustly got sucked into my immature acts.
    • JOSH wrote:

Sup. @mostarac @VaLenTin
      Stop crying.

I wasn't going to play in Ares so I thought I'd have some fun.
      I used the names "raven" and "Valentin" for my 2 accounts.
      Also, I don't know who this "JanMichaelBoy" is.However, I do know that is your name. Why don't you ask other people who know who you are.
      Somebody else might be trolling you. It's not like there's no long list of people who don't like you.

Cheap and annoying? YES. Exactly why I did it.
      Did I do anything illegal or against the rules? Hmmm. I don't think so.
      Related to the Power Rangers? No. Just my own personal motives.

So, why did I do it?
      Just for fun.

I hate both of you. I really do. It's a petty kind of hate.
      Valentin I hate for trash talking and threatening to make me quit and cursing at me in-game.
      mostarac I hate for endless cheating accusations and saying the decline of Ikariam is on my head.
      Both of you say I'm a cheater. When I have never cheated in any way.

So, I just decided to use 2 stupid names as useless accounts on a server I won't be playing on.
      Didn't think you'd cry every day about it.

Also, Again, just as Pepi and Kermit have said, it has nothing to do with Power Rangers. If you want to take it out on me, go ahead and attack me.
      I'm at Heph although I don't play it anymore.
      I also have the 2 accounts I don't open in Ares. You can pick which among the three to attack.
      PS. I changed Valentin to Potato Lover and Raven to TeenTitansRaven if you have a hard time finding them.

ALSO,
      Sorry to the Power Rangers. You definitely unjustly got sucked into my immature acts.

How about using VAlentin to throll me? SEE JOSH admitted.... And ALL people should know JOSH and PEPI are brothers... But i doubted that. No offense but really i doubt its his brother...

now try reasoning about JANmichaelBoy? how could he suddenly message me few hours ago messaging me unecessary act? same use of words and writings... Clearly you should be ashamed...

its weird that he message me when i write in the board about the stealing names... after few mins he suddenly message me and throlll.... wow and janmichaelboy is same core as you people...

WHAT A COINCIDENCE really... hahays
    • VaLenTin wrote:

How about using VAlentin to throll me? SEE JOSH admitted.... And ALL people should know JOSH and PEPI are brothers... But i doubted that. No offense but really i doubt its his brother...
      now try reasoning about JANmichaelBoy? how could he suddenly message me few hours ago messaging me unecessary act? same use of words and writings... Clearly you should be ashamed...

its weird that he message me when i write in the board about the stealing names... after few mins he suddenly message me and throlll.... wow and janmichaelboy is same core as you people...

Where is janmichaelboy at? I know all the players in our core and there isn't a player with that name.
    • lol nice touch deleting me as a friend in game hahaha

i think the moral of this story is dont give out your facebook to people you dont know. cant blame anyone for that but yourself.

this is why i tell eveyone if they want to talk to me use discord or in game.
    • Kermit The Frog wrote:

lol nice touch deleting me as a friend in game hahaha

i think the moral of this story is dont give out your facebook to people you dont know. cant blame anyone for that but yourself.

why would i make friends with an alliance harbouring such a disgraceful act...

really i added you because i respect you.. But the fact youre alliance making such a move isnt a good decision... you can know my online time
    • Pepi wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

Where is janmichaelboy at? I know all the players in our core and there isn't a player with that name.
      So can i post a conversation here about JOSH throlling me using valentin acc.? and the janmichaelboy? you guys can decide...
    • VaLenTin wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

why would i make friends with an alliance harbouring such a disgraceful act...
      really i added you because i respect you.. But the fact youre alliance making such a move isnt a good decision... you can know my online time
      sure cool whatever

i have 2 friend spots if anyone wants one will be doing some research later :)
    • Kermit The Frog wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

why would i make friends with an alliance harbouring such a disgraceful act...really i added you because i respect you.. But the fact youre alliance making such a move isnt a good decision... you can know my online time
      sure cool whatever
      i have 2 friend spots if anyone wants one will be doing some research later :)
      its not about the moral... if you are a good person why hide? the moral in this story is GAME IS GAME dont take the game Seriously and go to Personal life throlls..

If you really are a honorable player dont use such drastic moves... THE worst part is Brother of the FAMOUS elite PEPI harbouring such hate... or is it really his brother? who knows??????