The Name Robbers

    • Discussion

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    Dear users,

    please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

    The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

    Your Ikariam Team

    • HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. You can call me Pepi if you want. It's pretty stupid though. Stupid and funny. Hahaha.

      Sure. Go ahead and send the battle report with the unupgraded balloons. It will only support my claim. :)
      Because that was not the last battle but you kept using that excuse until the very end. HAHAHA.

      And also, EVEN IF your ships weren't fully upgraded, then why the crap did you even attack and let yourself get attacked? LOL.
      That's even weaker. You KNEW you didn't have upgraded ships yet you DOWed, you attacked, and then used that as an excuse?
    • just a side track. does anyone know how to recruit decent spies.

      im sending out 75% success spy missions and losing like 3/4 spies each time...

      is there like a GTA hack i need to do to make them good. idk like up down left right up down down jump out my chair turn around click recruit?

      honestly willing to try anything for some decent spys
    • Kermit The Frog wrote:

      just a side track. does anyone know how to recruit decent spies.

      im sending out 75% success spy missions and losing like 3/4 spies each time...

      is there like a GTA hack i need to do to make them good. idk like up down left right up down down jump out my chair turn around click recruit?

      honestly willing to try anything for some decent spys

      Tell the spies that if they won't cooperate, they'll be subjected to a 'Valentin-style' spam. I'll bet they'll reconsider in an instant.
    • I think there is a line of hate on valentin and the other squads left over from the war. you guys should just chill out it isnt nice for mental health xD this is just a game sit back and relax xD still... having popcorn is nice

      sorry bad english.

    • Calin wrote:

      I think there is a line of hate on valentin and the other squads left over from the war. you guys should just chill out it isnt nice for mental health xD this is just a game sit back and relax xD still... having popcorn is nice

      sorry bad english.
      really nice sig btw.

      its funny im sat watching Bates Motel a series on netflix about a kid with split personality disorder well. theres alot wrong with him. anyway i dont know whats worse this thread or Norman Bates
    • Kermit The Frog wrote:

      Calin wrote:

      I think there is a line of hate on valentin and the other squads left over from the war. you guys should just chill out it isnt nice for mental health xD this is just a game sit back and relax xD still... having popcorn is nice

      sorry bad english.
      really nice sig btw.
      its funny im sat watching Bates Motel a series on netflix about a kid with split personality disorder well. theres alot wrong with him. anyway i dont know whats worse this thread or Norman Bates

      Oh Kermit! you just nailed it! sweet.
    • Kermit The Frog wrote:

      Calin wrote:

      I think there is a line of hate on valentin and the other squads left over from the war. you guys should just chill out it isnt nice for mental health xD this is just a game sit back and relax xD still... having popcorn is nice

      sorry bad english.
      really nice sig btw.
      its funny im sat watching Bates Motel a series on netflix about a kid with split personality disorder well. theres alot wrong with him. anyway i dont know whats worse this thread or Norman Bates
      Sin does the sickest sigs! SiN's SIG SHOP v2.0!
    • mostarac wrote:

      No Valentin. I think Josh is not Pepi.
      I think, he have "that days", and because that he is nervous.
      And he dont hate us both like he said, he love us. Actualy, she. Josh is girl, i think.
      OK :)
      Why not? Haha. My avatar is a girl anyway.

      It's pretty lame that your calling me a girl as an insult though. You'll have to try harder. :)
    • Why you guys put it in game. I mean be a warriors in game rather than warriors in keyboard. Does the game changes when you blabber here? ?(
      "All you can do is 'SEE' a bit into the future. But that doesn't matter, cause everyone has the SAME power to change it."

      ~Capone Bege~