The Name Robbers

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Nothing to do with you...

but youre alliance has... so you are still practically involve...

Dont deny you guys dont know. same island same I.P share... and im 100% sure youre guys have this multi...

i am not angry in the name robbers... But Pm me in private message and trolling me using my real name.. this has gone beyond game... I thought you guys want clean fight not some Throlling and using real life names to throll people..

I could screenshot the PM by Janmichaelboy and Valentin names.. throlling me if you doubted what im saying...

I accept defeat but still you guys throlling... Such hate even i was defeated... Omg people Pepi should not be an elite here... He only knows my F.B coz we once talk when we defeated RIP.. and told them not to plant in an useless miracle...
    • VaLenTin wrote:

Nothing to do with you...

Dont deny you guys dont know. same island same I.P share... and im 100% sure youre guys have this multi...

i am not angry in the name robbers... But Pm me in private message and trolling me using my real name.. this has gone beyond game... I thought you guys want clean fight not some Throlling and using real life names to throll people..

I could screenshot the PM by Janmichaelboy and Valentin names.. throlling me if you doubted what im saying...

I accept defeat but still you guys throlling... Such hate even i was defeated... Omg people Pepi should not be an elite here... He only knows my F.B coz we once talk when we defeated RIP.. and told them not to plant in an useless miracle...
      Wait what? to be fair, i do know who made the multi account but it wasn't me. Just coz i know who did it doesn't mean I'm at fault. Didn't even know that was your name in RL. I don't think we've ever talked about RL.
    • VaLenTin wrote:

Look i would be annoyed if someone took my name. but take some honour from it. dont let it defeat you. dont make accusations about players you cant back up.

Omg people Pepi should not be an elite here...

this has noting about being Elite or not. elite is about giving advise and helping others on the boards. in game politics has nothing to do with it.

just chill.
    • Kermit The Frog wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

Look i would be annoyed if someone took my name. but take some honour from it. dont let it defeat you. dont make accusations about players you cant back up.
      Omg people Pepi should not be an elite here...

this has noting about being Elite or not. elite is about giving advise and helping others on the boards. in game politics has nothing to do with it.

just chill.
      Like i said. im not annoyed by the name itself... But using REAL names and Pm me in private message ingame. and Throlling me.. its not Honorable From your alliance...

Dont protect Multi throll people kermit... We didnt throll anybody.. game is a game.. but you guys have a great hate among us.. Dont play the game if you harbour such hate...
    • Pepi, of course, you know who made trouble. You building towns on that slots. I dont know, why you accept that players in alliance, you was player which all respected, now player turn off accounts if is close to you.

Nobody love things which your ally do..Now, new perfoemance is that example multi Santorini come on my forge..what we other need?
      Steal nicknames?? Build hundreds multis??
      I know, rules is rules, but i never will understand what is feel of victory, if someone win any game on that way..
      With Kermit your alliance can be much respectable, im sure 100%, but this way is wrong way.
    • VaLenTin wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

Look i would be annoyed if someone took my name. but take some honour from it. dont let it defeat you. dont make accusations about players you cant back up.Omg people Pepi should not be an elite here...

just chill.
      Like i said. im not annoyed by the name itself... But using REAL names and Pm me in private message ingame. and Throlling me.. its not Honorable From your alliance...
      Dont protect Multi throll people kermit... We didnt throll anybody.. game is a game.. but you guys have a great hate among us.. Dont play the game if you harbour such hate...
      If the owner of the account did such things we're sorry but we can't really control what other players do with their accounts. We aren't really defending their actions. We're just saying that you're blaming the wrong people since none in our alliance actually own the account.
    • VaLenTin wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

Look i would be annoyed if someone took my name. but take some honour from it. dont let it defeat you. dont make accusations about players you cant back up.Omg people Pepi should not be an elite here...

just chill.
      i dont know about any messages or anything about what them accounts are doing. accept that or not. dont even know about real life names. i know Ciozo Valentino thats it. noone hates anyone either people just playing. dont look to far into it
    • mostarac wrote:

Pepi, of course, you know who made trouble. You building towns on that slots. I dont know, why you accept that players in alliance, you was player which all respected, now player turn off accounts if is close to you.

Nobody love things which your ally do..Now, new perfoemance is that example multi Santorini come on my forge..what we other need?
      I know, rules is rules, but i never will understand what is feel of victory, if someone win any game on that way..
      With Kermit your alliance can be much respectable, im sure 100%, but this way is wrong way.
      blame the guy who created the account, not me. again with the Hundreds Multi BS. Do you see any of my multi accounts on our main island? you don't? coz i don't have any multi accounts there.
    • Pepi wrote:

mostarac wrote:

Pepi, of course, you know who made trouble. You building towns on that slots. I dont know, why you accept that players in alliance, you was player which all respected, now player turn off accounts if is close to you.

blame the guy who created the account, not me. again with the Hundreds Multi BS. Do you see any of my multi accounts on our main island? you don't? coz i don't have any multi accounts there.
      Blame the GUY? or Blame you...

i know you create that multi... Dont act like innocent... Acting so much innocent... its either you or your brother Josh...

Dont use i dont know.. coz you know... bashing real life names is not tolerable... WE all know you created the multi and changed name it and the worst part is its in your core from the start... how is that possible? Coincidence?
    • Pepi, i never said that you build any multiaccounts, because i dont know who is, but you know who is, and use that slots for building your towns.
      After, when i will grow, and atack you with my 10k generals, you will turn on VAC all yours ally multiaccounts, and unfairly use rules of game, take any possibility others to atack you, like you always do. No action points, no big combats. Against you, i have only that two things.

If Elite members will learn new guys in that way, us world will havent chance.
    • VaLenTin wrote:

Blame the GUY? or Blame you...
      i know you create that multi... Dont act like innocent... Acting so much innocent... its either you or your brother Josh...

Dont use i dont know.. coz you know... bashing real life names is not tolerable... WE all know you created the multi and changed name it and the worst part is its in your core from the start... how is that possible? Coincidence?
      I know about the Raven, Baltazar, Valentin accounts. They're multi accounts but again, they aren't mine. I know who made them, but they aren't mine. If they decide to troll you guys it's out of my control. If it was me i would own up to it but the thing is, it wasn't me.
    • mostarac wrote:

Pepi, i never said that you build any multiaccounts, because i dont know who is, but you know who is, and use that slots for building your towns.
      After, when i will grow, and atack you with my 10k generals, you will turn on VAC all yours ally multiaccounts, and unfairly use rules of game, take any possibility others to atack you, like you always do. No action points, no big combats. Against you, i have only that two things.

If Elite members will learn new guys in that way, us world will havent chance.
      If you're referring to your little skirmish on our core island on Heph, i thought we already explained that to you? If you decide to occupy one of my multi accounts i wouldn't be able to attack you since you're coming from a city that i'm on IP Share with. I thought we already made that clear? Before you attacked us you were well aware with that situation, why are you blaming me for that instance now? you already knew that would happen if you attacked our core. if the war happened, i would have gotten them on vmode even before the start of the war.
    • Pepi wrote:

mostarac wrote:

if the war happened, i would have gotten them on vmode even before the start of the war.

that i called unfairly use of multis. Someone long time ago created this game with island of 17slots. I dont said that you crash rules of game, i said you crash game.

About Elite member, board forum council think that is ok. I dont. Ikaraim was before board member council, ikariam will be and after thems :)
      Someday, elite members will learn players good things
    • mostarac wrote:

Pepi wrote:

mostarac wrote:

if the war happened, i would have gotten them on vmode even before the start of the war.

that i called unfairly use of multis. Someone long time ago created this game with island of 17slots. I dont said that you crash rules of game, i said you crash game.
      About Elite member, board forum council think that is ok. I dont. Ikaraim was before board member council, ikariam will be and after thems :)
      Someday, elite members will learn players good things
      so you mean it's alright for you to occupy a city i have no chance of attacking? how can i attack you then if you sit on my multi account? :) don't you think that's unfair for me? if you stay on a city i have no ability of attacking?
    • why you have ipshares multis???
      Unbelieveble <X

Truly, i dont know who was legal that most stupid rule, results all we see now, all lefted..

You can made safe island with them, secure slots, you can atack enemy with them, you can spy enemy from them, and you can steal ten action points going in Vac in big combat, you can give rl names or nicknames your enemy from them etc etc..

Everything is ok, rules is rules, but for me will be always unfair and i will always write that.

In the end, sorry..you are right..board council can shamed about that.
    • mostarac wrote:

why you have ipshares multis???
      Unbelieveble <X

Truly, i dont know who was legal that most stupid rule, results all we see now, all lefted..

You can made safe island with them, secure slots, you can atack enemy with them, you can spy enemy from them, and you can steal ten action points going in Vac in big combat, you can give rl names or nicknames your enemy from them etc etc..

Everything is ok, rules is rules, but for me will be always unfair and i will always write that.

In the end, sorry..you are right..board council can shamed about that.
      same song different day...

look multis are in the game like it or not not point moaning about it anymore trust me ive tried. best to move on and accept it