The Name Robbers

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• @VaLenTin It's not a secret we are brothers.
      You should know best that 2 IP addresses can't be used in the boards. If we were the same person, we would get banned.
      This reminds me of the whole Ciozo Miguel aka Valentin farce. LOL.

I was trolling. Got you pretty riled up for a petty thing.

And lastly, LOL. I'm not JanMichaelBoy. Stop crying about that.

@mostarac nervous? about what? That you'll cry about multis and ambrosia?
      OH NOOOOO! WE'RE ALL DOOOOOMED! We might drown in mostarac's tears!

LOL. Go ahead and do your worst. :)
    • VaLenTin wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

lol nice touch deleting me as a friend in game hahaha

i think the moral of this story is dont give out your facebook to people you dont know. cant blame anyone for that but yourself.

this is why i tell eveyone if they want to talk to me use discord or in game.
      why would i make friends with an alliance harbouring such a disgraceful act...really i added you because i respect you.. But the fact youre alliance making such a move isnt a good decision... you can know my online time
      sure cool whateveri have 2 friend spots if anyone wants one will be doing some research later :)
      its not about the moral... if you are a good person why hide? the moral in this story is GAME IS GAME dont take the game Seriously and go to Personal life throlls..
      If you really are a honorable player dont use such drastic moves... THE worst part is Brother of the FAMOUS elite PEPI harbouring such hate... or is it really his brother? who knows??????
      you keep saying harboring. that would suggest it is someone in my alliance. Josh actually isnt in my alliance and hasnt really been around because of real life commitments. I believe josh when he says he didnt use your real name. but like he said you do cause a stir could of been anyone. like you said you dont hide alot of people could have your name.
    • JOSH wrote:

@VaLenTin It's not a secret we are brothers.
      You should know best that 2 IP addresses can't be used in the boards. If we were the same person, we would get banned.
      This reminds me of the whole Ciozo Miguel aka Valentin farce. LOL.

I was trolling. Got you pretty riled up for a petty thing.

And lastly, LOL. I'm not JanMichaelBoy. Stop crying about that.

@mostarac nervous? about what? That you'll cry about multis and ambrosia?
      OH NOOOOO! WE'RE ALL DOOOOOMED! We might drown in mostarac's tears!

LOL. Go ahead and do your worst. :)
      we all know you can use VPN changer...

atleast im not harbouring hate and using fake names to throll people... ATLEAST im accepting my fault and not throlling you guys or using Real life names and insults...

JOSH oh cmon you dont use the JANMICHAELBOY how come he suddenly message me with same unecessary message like you send me in using VALENTIN name? oh cmon THE GREAT BROTHER OF PEPI THE ELITE...

want me to POST your message that you use to message me in using valentin names for throlling me?
    • Kermit The Frog wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

i think the moral of this story is dont give out your facebook to people you dont know. cant blame anyone for that but yourself.

why would i make friends with an alliance harbouring such a disgraceful act...really i added you because i respect you.. But the fact youre alliance making such a move isnt a good decision... you can know my online time
      sure cool whateveri have 2 friend spots if anyone wants one will be doing some research later :)
      its not about the moral... if you are a good person why hide? the moral in this story is GAME IS GAME dont take the game Seriously and go to Personal life throlls..If you really are a honorable player dont use such drastic moves... THE worst part is Brother of the FAMOUS elite PEPI harbouring such hate... or is it really his brother? who knows??????
      you keep saying harboring. that would suggest it is someone in my alliance. Josh actually isnt in my alliance and hasnt really been around because of real life commitments. I believe josh when he says he didnt use your real name. but like he said you do cause a stir could of been anyone. like you said you dont hide alot of people could have your name.
      we could say JOSH is not in my alliance... Dont reasons with that kind of reasoning... He can hide others names like he did... Dont reason me with that crap....
      Warned - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• @VaLenTin

VaLenTin wrote:

its not about the moral... if you are a good person why hide? the moral in this story is GAME IS GAME dont take the game Seriously and go to Personal life throlls..
      If you really are a honorable player dont use such drastic moves... THE worst part is Brother of the FAMOUS elite PEPI harbouring such hate... or is it really his brother? who knows??????
      It's not about the moral...? You mean the moral of the story? Or morale as in what cooks give in-game?
      There's quite a difference.

So that's why you never learned proper fighting...
      All you did during our war was trash talking and getting banned.

Good thing this is a spam thread so I can blabber away. Haha.

Anyway, you're at your wits' end if you think the act of one person damns anyone else but him/herself.
      I did not act on Pepi's behalf. I didn't ask for his permission to do so either.

It's not about the moral...? You mean the moral of the story? Or morale as in what cooks give in-game?

Anyway, you're at your wits' end if you think the act of one person damns anyone else but him/herself.
      I did not act on Pepi's behalf. I didn't ask for his permission to do so either.
    • VaLenTin wrote:

we could say JOSH is not in my alliance... Dont reasons with that kind of reasoning... He can hide others names like he did... Dont reason me with that crap....
      Well, he really isn't in the alliance. He has a lot of things going on in RL so he couldn't join us this server. :)
    • JOSH wrote:

@VaLenTin

VaLenTin wrote:

its not about the moral... if you are a good person why hide? the moral in this story is GAME IS GAME dont take the game Seriously and go to Personal life throlls..If you really are a honorable player dont use such drastic moves... THE worst part is Brother of the FAMOUS elite PEPI harbouring such hate... or is it really his brother? who knows??????
      It's not about the moral...? You mean the moral of the story? Or morale as in what cooks give in-game?There's quite a difference.

I DONT ACT OF PEPI BEHALF... you are pepi ooopssss.. Brother i mean... ;p

Never learn proper fighting? hahahahahha who use all 5 towns on medusas miracle when we have war wahehehehehehe.... But anyways a lost is a lost coz clearly i dont have enough upgrades coz of ban issues and also i admitted defeat...

But you who WIN the war... is throlling and using drastic hate against players who lost to you... it is something hilarious why hate them so much that you guys even win the war? hahahaha
    • Pepi wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

Well, he really isn't in the alliance. He has a lot of things going on in RL so he couldn't join us this server. :)
      oh cmon... he cant join us this server? how come he made throlling acc.. and in early game it was top10... oh cmon this is crap again....

you can easily hide your names again like JOSH did... cut the crap plzz...
      Warning issued - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• Kermit The Frog wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

sure cool whatever
      i have 2 friend spots if anyone wants one will be doing some research later :)
      Can i add you? :)
      "All you can do is 'SEE' a bit into the future. But that doesn't matter, cause everyone has the SAME power to change it."

~Capone Bege~

• VaLenTin wrote:

we all know you can use VPN changer...
      atleast im not harbouring hate and using fake names to throll people... ATLEAST im accepting my fault and not throlling you guys or using Real life names and insults...

JOSH oh cmon you dont use the JANMICHAELBOY how come he suddenly message me with same unecessary message like you send me in using VALENTIN name? oh cmon THE GREAT BROTHER OF PEPI THE ELITE...

want me to POST your message that you use to message me in using valentin names for throlling me?
      WOAH WOAH WOAH! What is this VPN changer? I certainly don't know it. LOL
      Here you are again with your accusations.

Harbouring barbering. Yeah. I hate you. It's the kind of way a person hates a mosquito. Not saying you are pathetic like a mosquito. Just saying it's that kind of hate.
      Hating nuisances.

I'm not JanMichaelBoy. LOL.
      It's a coincidence.

I would consent to sharing my messages sent to you from my Potato Lover account. BUT BUTT BUT!
      BUT! A huge BUTT! Last time we had this kind of nonsense, you wouldn't consent to me sharing your threats and trash talking back in Heph.
      SO! I expressly, unequivocally, and irrevocably DO NOT CONSENT to having our PRIVATE messages be put on the boards. :) HAHAHA
    • Pepi wrote:

Jeopardy wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

You should. he's doing big researches soon. :)
      Sorry Pepi i'm using Bob the :) :) :) coz it's too cute. Hope you don't get mad because i steal it? :love:
      "All you can do is 'SEE' a bit into the future. But that doesn't matter, cause everyone has the SAME power to change it."

~Capone Bege~

• VaLenTin wrote:

I DONT ACT OF PEPI BEHALF... you are pepi ooopssss.. Brother i mean... ;p
      Never learn proper fighting? hahahahahha who use all 5 towns on medusas miracle when we have war wahehehehehehe.... But anyways a lost is a lost coz clearly i dont have enough upgrades coz of ban issues and also i admitted defeat...

But you who WIN the war... is throlling and using drastic hate against players who lost to you... it is something hilarious why hate them so much that you guys even win the war? hahahaha
      LOL! I have screenshots of your upgrades back then and I have shared it with some poeple!
      Your navy was fully upgraded! HAHAHA.

Come and see!
      Excuse upgrade ships.PNG
      You just flopped. Really really badly. HAHAHAHA.

If this gets clipped, then anyone who wants to see it, you can just send me a pm either in-game or through the boards.
    • Jeopardy wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

yeah sure thing go ahead :)
    • JOSH wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

we all know you can use VPN changer...atleast im not harbouring hate and using fake names to throll people... ATLEAST im accepting my fault and not throlling you guys or using Real life names and insults...

WOAH WOAH WOAH! What is this VPN changer? I certainly don't know it. LOLHere you are again with your accusations.

Harbouring barbering. Yeah. I hate you. It's the kind of way a person hates a mosquito. Not saying you are pathetic like a mosquito. Just saying it's that kind of hate.
      Hating nuisances.

I'm not JanMichaelBoy. LOL.
      It's a coincidence.

I would consent to sharing my messages sent to you from my Potato Lover account. BUT BUTT BUT!
      BUT! A huge BUTT! Last time we had this kind of nonsense, you wouldn't consent to me sharing your threats and trash talking back in Heph.
      SO! I expressly, unequivocally, and irrevocably DO NOT CONSENT to having our PRIVATE messages be put on the boards. :) HAHAHA

Oh cmon Josh.... or should i call you PEPI...

it is really a coincidence right?
    • JOSH wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

I DONT ACT OF PEPI BEHALF... you are pepi ooopssss.. Brother i mean... ;pNever learn proper fighting? hahahahahha who use all 5 towns on medusas miracle when we have war wahehehehehehe.... But anyways a lost is a lost coz clearly i dont have enough upgrades coz of ban issues and also i admitted defeat...

LOL! I have screenshots of your upgrades back then and I have shared it with some poeple!Your navy was fully upgraded! HAHAHA.

Come and see!
      Excuse upgrade ships.PNG
      You just flopped. Really really badly. HAHAHAHA.

If this gets clipped, then anyone who wants to see it, you can just send me a pm either in-game or through the boards.
      you really are a throll right? hahahaha

check the date its fully upgrade at that time.. i remember saying to PEPI we could have 1v1 at that time... Throlls more... that time the war is over... You are a king of THROLLS