WAR: EBB vs TPR

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• eijipe wrote:

Great Cr guys!
    and here goes @BaLTaZaR-PH- and his big talks. btw thank you balt for becoming our gold bank in the War Server but i hope you resist even if just a little tired of going to your island just to collect you WEAKLY tax. :) . I just came here to say that. :D
    this is a war thread. not your spam thread. in the war server i stop playing because my friends did not play there so its a boring server playing alone. sorry but my account in war server is not active as in hades. same as what happened to you in hades, my account in war server did not give me fun playing. that's all i can say.
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

eijipe wrote:

Great Cr guys!
    and here goes @BaLTaZaR-PH- and his big talks. btw thank you balt for becoming our gold bank in the War Server but i hope you resist even if just a little tired of going to your island just to collect you WEAKLY tax. :) . I just came here to say that. :D
    this is a war thread. not your spam thread. in the war server i stop playing because my friends did not play there so its a boring server playing alone. sorry but my account in war server is not active as in hades. same as what happened to you in hades, my account in war server did not give me fun playing. that's all i can say.
    don't spam here @BaLTaZaR-PH- and i wasn't spamming, please read before commenting. :)
    and don't forget that you have a spam thread. :D . my last post here.
    ah also. please don't make a very funny reason like that... i heard you went into V-mode in the middle of your war in heph. :rofl: so war isn't fun? :rofl: :rofl:
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • Battle for nemad mal

Battle for nemad mal
    (09.06.2018 13:30:06)
    xylenet[EBB] from babel
    vs
    Godfathers[TPR] from nemad mal

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite................................40(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: xylenet[EBB]

Losers: Godfathers[TPR]

The town nemad mal has been pillaged by xylenet[EBB]. The following resources have been stolen: 4,631 , 2,531 , 1,985

xylenet[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.06.2018 13:30:06)

Battle for SAND

Battle for SAND
    (09.06.2018 12:35:25)
    R a f i q[EBB] from N E A P O L I S
    vs
    tyfung[TPR] from SAND

Mortar.................................18(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-10)
    Doctor.................................12(-0) - Doctor.................................25(-0)
    Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook...................................25(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................287(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite..............................380(-20) - .............................................
    Steam Giant............................43(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................20(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..................................-28 - Generals.................................-310
    Offensive points..........................775 - Defence points.............................70
    Damage Received..........................1400 - Damage Received.........................15500
    Damage Percent.............................8% - Damage Percent............................92%

Winners: R a f i q[EBB]

Losers: tyfung[TPR]

The town SAND has been pillaged by R a f i q[EBB]. The following resources have been stolen: 1,254 , 1,060

R a f i q[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.06.2018 12:20:25)

R a f i q[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.06.2018 12:28:23)

As tyfung[TPR] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

• BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

magnificentnest wrote:

Hoping to make a CR like absolute does!

Still waiting for Baltazar to go fight you 1 v 1 bro! :thumbsup:
    nahh.. i don't want to interrupt the war. but if he want a 1vs1 with me after his defeat from EBB he is free anytime to visit my island. i would always be glad to accept visitors. i just don't want to attack him on his drowning moment. that will only give him an excuse on why he lose to EBB. hahahahah when he is fully recovered just knock on my walls and i will be there. :p
    As you can see everyone is being humble here so this thread does not fit big mouth'd kid like you . Have my apologies but can you get lost now?
  • Part 1. Featuring @xylenet

Battle for Polis

Battle for Polis
    (09.06.2018 20:59:59)
    xylenet[EBB] from Polis, Kuro[EBB] from Polis
    vs
    TomicaTheKing[TPR] from Polis

Sulphur Carabineer....................404(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer...................187(-56)
    Swordsman..........................1048(-344) - Swordsman............................56(-546)
    Hoplite.............................906(-359) - Hoplite..............................92(-848)
    Steam Giant..........................122(-30) - Steam Giant...........................292(-8)
    Gyrocopter...........................583(-20) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-50)
    Balloon-Bombardier....................80(-34) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-35)
    Mortar................................136(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-30)
    Doctor.................................35(-0) - Doctor..................................6(-0)
    Cook...................................70(-0) - Cook...................................15(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-1348.6 - Generals................................-3374
    Offensive points.........................8435 - Defence points.........................3371.5
    Damage Received.........................67430 - Damage Received........................168700
    Damage Percent............................28% - Damage Percent............................72%
    Winners: TomicaTheKing[TPR]
    Losers: xylenet[EBB], Kuro[EBB]
    648 units from TomicaTheKing[TPR] are protecting the town of Polis.
    Kuro[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.06.2018 19:29:59)
    xylenet[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.06.2018 19:43:16)
    Kuro[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.06.2018 19:44:41)
    xylenet[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.06.2018 19:59:59)
    Kuro[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.06.2018 19:59:59)
    xylenet[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.06.2018 20:14:59)
    Kuro[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.06.2018 20:14:59)
    xylenet[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.06.2018 20:29:59)
    Kuro[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.06.2018 20:29:59)
    xylenet[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.06.2018 20:44:59)
    Kuro[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.06.2018 20:44:59)
    xylenet[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.06.2018 20:59:59)
    Kuro[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.06.2018 20:59:59)
    As Kuro[EBB] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.
    As xylenet[EBB] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.
    As Kuro[EBB] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.
    Kuro's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.
    xylenet's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

• Part 2.

Battle for Polis

Battle for Polis
    (09.06.2018 22:13:08)
    DumsDay[EBB] from Polis
    vs

Sulphur Carabineer....................280(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-187)
    Swordsman...........................1325(-18) - Swordsman..............................0(-56)
    ............................................. - Hoplite...............................30(-62)
    Steam Giant...........................501(-1) - Steam Giant.........................100(-192)
    Doctor.................................10(-0) - Doctor..................................6(-0)
    Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook...................................15(-0)
    Gyrocopter............................137(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................43(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar................................101(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-27.8 - Generals..............................-2092.4
    Offensive points.........................5231 - Defence points...........................69.5
    Damage Received..........................1390 - Damage Received........................104620
    Damage Percent.............................1% - Damage Percent............................99%

Winners: TomicaTheKing[TPR]

Losers: DumsDay[EBB]

151 units from TomicaTheKing[TPR] are protecting the town of Polis.

DumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.06.2018 21:13:08)

DumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.06.2018 21:28:08)

DumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.06.2018 21:43:08)

DumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.06.2018 21:58:08)

DumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.06.2018 22:13:08)

As DumsDay[EBB] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

DumsDay's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

:P :P :P :P
    Me Love You Long Time <3 <3

EBB
  • Part 3
    Battle for Polis

Battle for Polis
    (09.06.2018 23:16:24)
    Kuro[EBB] from Polis
    vs

............................................. - Hoplite................................0(-30)
    Steam Giant...........................122(-0) - Steam Giant...........................0(-100)
    Doctor.................................30(-0) - Doctor..................................6(-0)
    Cook...................................40(-0) - Cook...................................15(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................350(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................808(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................64(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................72(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-662
    Offensive points.........................1655 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................33100
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
    Winners: Kuro[EBB]
    Losers: TomicaTheKing[TPR]
    72 units from Kuro[EBB] are maintaining occupation of town Polis.
    1444 units from Kuro[EBB] are maintaining occupation of town Polis.
    Kuro[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.06.2018 22:46:24)
    Kuro[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.06.2018 23:00:47)
    Kuro[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.06.2018 23:16:24)
    As TomicaTheKing[TPR] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

• My target was ESNI but he ran away. Sorry Maximus. Part 1

Battle for Cairo

Battle for Cairo
    (11.06.2018 18:48:31)
    Kuro[EBB] from JK Galbraith
    vs
    Maximus Decimus[TPR] from Cairo

Sulphur Carabineer....................105(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................150(-0)
    Swordsman.............................500(-0) - Swordsman.............................647(-0)
    Hoplite............................1052(-173) - Hoplite.............................488(-240)
    Gyrocopter.............................96(-4) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-12)
    Balloon-Bombardier....................72(-12) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-60)
    ............................................. - Mortar................................15(-48)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    Doctor.................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................15(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-321.8 - Generals................................-2202
    Offensive points.........................5505 - Defence points..........................804.5
    Damage Received.........................16090 - Damage Received........................110100
    Damage Percent............................12% - Damage Percent............................88%

Winners: Maximus Decimus[TPR]

Losers: Kuro[EBB]

1300 units from Maximus Decimus[TPR] are protecting the town of Cairo.

Kuro[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 18:03:31)

Kuro[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 18:17:34)

Kuro[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 18:33:31)

Kuro[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 18:48:31)

• part 2 @maximus

Battle for Cairo

Battle for Cairo
    (11.06.2018 19:35:10)
    DumsDay[EBB] from JK Galbraith
    vs

Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................60(-90)
    Swordsman............................214(-66) - Swordsman...........................539(-108)
    Hoplite..............................327(-73) - Hoplite.............................334(-154)
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-15)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................40(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................5(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................15(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-181.4 - Generals..............................-1170.2
    Offensive points.......................2925.5 - Defence points..........................453.5
    Damage Received..........................9070 - Damage Received.........................58510
    Damage Percent............................13% - Damage Percent............................87%

Losers: DumsDay[EBB]

DumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 19:20:10)

DumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 19:35:10)

As DumsDay[EBB] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Maximus Decimus's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

EBB
  • Man I knew that he was overflown and I had to send rams first but I was not at home and forgot about it therefore my mortars ran out of ammo once overflow stopped and rams could not kill level 20 wall.
    Battle for Wangbu

Battle for Wangbu
    (11.06.2018 18:47:34)
    AbsoIute[TPR] from Minas Tirith
    vs
    Makinista[EBB] from Wangbu

Sulphur Carabineer....................407(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................288(-0)
    Swordsman..........................1147(-276) - Swordsman...........................665(-396)
    Hoplite.............................239(-462) - Hoplite.............................214(-645)
    Steam Giant...........................128(-0) - Steam Giant...........................461(-0)
    Gyrocopter...........................574(-26) - Gyrocopter............................0(-118)
    Balloon-Bombardier...................110(-38) - Balloon-Bombardier......................0(-5)
    Battering Ram..........................60(-0) - Battering Ram..........................90(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................2(-28)
    Mortar.................................37(-0) - Mortar.................................4(-26)
    Doctor.................................23(-0) - Doctor.................................40(-0)
    Cook...................................40(-0) - Cook...................................40(-0)
    Generals..............................-1263.4 - Generals..............................-2821.8
    Offensive points.......................7054.5 - Defence points.........................3158.5
    Damage Received.........................63170 - Damage Received........................141090
    Damage Percent............................30% - Damage Percent............................70%

Winners: Makinista[EBB]

Losers: AbsoIute[TPR]

1804 units from Makinista[EBB] are protecting the town of Wangbu.

AbsoIute[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 17:47:34)

AbsoIute[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 18:01:54)

AbsoIute[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 18:05:12)

AbsoIute[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 18:32:34)

AbsoIute[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 18:47:34)

As AbsoIute[TPR] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As AbsoIute[TPR] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

AbsoIute's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

• Part 3 maximus

Battle for Cairo

Battle for Cairo
    (11.06.2018 20:13:45)
    DumsDay[EBB] from JK Galbraith, Kuro[EBB] from JK Galbraith
    vs

Sulphur Carabineer....................295(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-60)
    Swordsman...........................770(-132) - Swordsman...........................293(-246)
    ............................................. - Hoplite..............................90(-244)
    Steam Giant...........................117(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................48(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................25(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................25(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-158.4 - Generals...............................-876.8
    Offensive points.........................2192 - Defence points............................396
    Damage Received..........................7920 - Damage Received.........................43840
    Damage Percent............................15% - Damage Percent............................85%

Losers: DumsDay[EBB], Kuro[EBB]

383 units from Maximus Decimus[TPR] are protecting the town of Cairo.

Kuro[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 19:43:45)

DumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 19:55:52)

Kuro[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 19:58:45)

DumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 20:13:45)

Kuro[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 20:13:45)

• Absolute wrote:

Man I knew that he was overflown and I had to send rams first but I was not at home and forgot about it therefore my mortars ran out of ammo once overflow stopped and rams could not kill level 20 wall.
    Battle for Wangbu

Battle for Wangbu

(11.06.2018 18:47:34)

vs

Makinista[EBB] from Wangbu

Sulphur Carabineer....................407(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................288(-0)

Swordsman..........................1147(-276) - Swordsman...........................665(-396)

Hoplite.............................239(-462) - Hoplite.............................214(-645)

Steam Giant...........................128(-0) - Steam Giant...........................461(-0)

Gyrocopter...........................574(-26) - Gyrocopter............................0(-118)

Balloon-Bombardier...................110(-38) - Balloon-Bombardier......................0(-5)

Battering Ram..........................60(-0) - Battering Ram..........................90(-0)

............................................. - Catapult...............................2(-28)

Mortar.................................37(-0) - Mortar.................................4(-26)

Doctor.................................23(-0) - Doctor.................................40(-0)

Cook...................................40(-0) - Cook...................................40(-0)

Generals..............................-1263.4 - Generals..............................-2821.8

Offensive points.......................7054.5 - Defence points.........................3158.5

Damage Received.........................63170 - Damage Received........................141090

Damage Percent............................30% - Damage Percent............................70%

Winners: Makinista[EBB]

1804 units from Makinista[EBB] are protecting the town of Wangbu.

AbsoIute[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 17:47:34)

AbsoIute[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 18:01:54)

AbsoIute[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 18:05:12)

AbsoIute[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 18:32:34)

AbsoIute[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 18:47:34)

good job absolute :)

PART 4 MAximus

Battle for Cairo

Battle for Cairo
    (11.06.2018 20:36:42)
    vs

Swordsman............................957(-48) - Swordsman............................65(-228)
    ............................................. - Hoplite...............................52(-38)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................140(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................501(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................38(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................35(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................5(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-57.6 - Generals...............................-326.8
    Offensive points..........................817 - Defence points............................144
    Damage Received..........................2880 - Damage Received.........................16340
    Damage Percent............................14% - Damage Percent............................86%

Winners: DumsDay[EBB]

Losers: Maximus Decimus[TPR]

DumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 20:21:42)

DumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 20:36:42)

As Maximus Decimus[TPR] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Maximus Decimus's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

EBB

The post was edited 1 time, last by HDRUNESCAPE3 ().

• Part 5. you're out Maximus

Battle for Cairo

Battle for Cairo
    (11.06.2018 21:37:25)
    vs

Swordsman.............................200(-0) - Swordsman..............................0(-65)
    ............................................. - Hoplite................................0(-52)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant............................91(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals...............................-150.8
    Offensive points..........................377 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................7540
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: DumsDay[EBB]

Losers: Maximus Decimus[TPR]

385 units from DumsDay[EBB] are maintaining occupation of town Cairo.

DumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 21:22:25)

DumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 21:37:25)

One of Maximus Decimus[TPR]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

EBB
  • Gj to Kuro and Dumarks saving this guy. Was my mistake aswell not leaving one hop in my occupied town. Well you learn the hard way I guess :D
    Battle for Wangbu

Battle for Wangbu
    (11.06.2018 22:34:31)
    vs
    Kuro[EBB] from EBB, Makinista[EBB] from Wangbu, DumsDay[EBB] from EBB, Minas Tirith

Swordsman..........................1753(-497) - Swordsman...........................938(-761)
    Hoplite.............................772(-643) - Hoplite.............................644(-355)
    Steam Giant..........................307(-13) - Steam Giant.........................236(-225)
    Battering Ram..........................60(-0) - Battering Ram.........................50(-78)
    ............................................. - Catapult................................2(-0)
    Mortar.................................37(-0) - Mortar..................................4(-0)
    Cook...................................40(-0) - Cook...................................71(-0)
    Gyrocopter............................574(-0) - Gyrocopter............................10(-30)
    Balloon-Bombardier....................96(-14) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-1658.4 - Generals..............................-3223.4
    Offensive points.......................8058.5 - Defence points...........................4146
    Damage Received.........................82920 - Damage Received........................161170
    Damage Percent............................33% - Damage Percent............................67%

Winners: DumsDay[EBB], Kuro[EBB], Makinista[EBB]

671 units from Makinista[EBB] are protecting the town of Wangbu.

30 of DumsDay[EBB]'s units are stationed in Wangbu.

1581 of DumsDay[EBB]'s units are stationed in Wangbu.

1 of Kuro[EBB]'s units are stationed in Wangbu.

AbsoIute[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 20:34:31)

AbsoIute[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 20:49:09)

AbsoIute[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 21:01:09)

AbsoIute[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 21:19:31)

AbsoIute[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 21:22:03)

AbsoIute[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 21:36:40)

AbsoIute[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 22:04:31)

DumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 22:17:01)

AbsoIute[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 22:19:31)

Kuro[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 22:28:12)

DumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 22:33:12)

AbsoIute[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 22:34:31)

• Absolute wrote:

Gj to Kuro and Dumarks saving this guy. Was my mistake aswell not leaving one hop in my occupied town. Well you learn the hard way I guess :D
    Battle for Wangbu

Battle for Wangbu

vs

Kuro[EBB] from EBB, Makinista[EBB] from Wangbu, DumsDay[EBB] from EBB, Minas Tirith

Swordsman..........................1753(-497) - Swordsman...........................938(-761)

Hoplite.............................772(-643) - Hoplite.............................644(-355)

Steam Giant..........................307(-13) - Steam Giant.........................236(-225)

Battering Ram..........................60(-0) - Battering Ram.........................50(-78)

............................................. - Catapult................................2(-0)

Mortar.................................37(-0) - Mortar..................................4(-0)

Cook...................................40(-0) - Cook...................................71(-0)

Gyrocopter............................574(-0) - Gyrocopter............................10(-30)

Balloon-Bombardier....................96(-14) - .............................................

Generals..............................-1658.4 - Generals..............................-3223.4

Offensive points.......................8058.5 - Defence points...........................4146

Damage Received.........................82920 - Damage Received........................161170

Damage Percent............................33% - Damage Percent............................67%

AbsoIute[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 20:34:31)

AbsoIute[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 20:49:09)

AbsoIute[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 21:01:09)

AbsoIute[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 21:19:31)

AbsoIute[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 21:22:03)

AbsoIute[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 21:36:40)

AbsoIute[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 22:04:31)

DumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 22:17:01)

AbsoIute[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 22:19:31)

Kuro[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 22:28:12)

DumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 22:33:12)

AbsoIute[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.06.2018 22:34:31)

good catch bro... this guy will be spanked 1000X using the sword of the swordsman... Good thing we got their on time before the slaughter. @Makinista you need to learn the hard way also hahahaha

never thought you will do it earlier than expected. Good Job changing Government :)

EBB
  • HDRUNESCAPE3 wrote:

Absolute wrote:

Gj to Kuro and Dumarks saving this guy. Was my mistake aswell not leaving one hop in my occupied town. Well you learn the hard way I guess :D
    Battle for Wangbu

Battle for Wangbu

vs

good catch bro... this guy will be spanked 1000X using the sword of the swordsman... Good thing we got their on time before the slaughter. @Makinista you need to learn the hard way also hahahaha
    Yep thats the thing lol If i left 1 foking hop im that town you would have been late and I would get those gunners.
  • Absolute wrote:

Battle for Wangbu

Battle for Wangbu

vs

Waa you ditched me this time. Time to hunt some viets instead :P See you around :)