Yet another pushing query, now with fleet contact spice!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Yet another pushing query, now with fleet contact spice!

If you send goods to a target whose port is blocked, the goods get diverted to the port of the blocker. It seems to me that that could be abused as pushing, especially if the owner of the blocked port allowed their port to be blocked.

Further, suppose that the blocker and the sender were multis, with the block being set after the goods are sent. That would make a neat way of transferring resources between your multis.

Are these dodges blocked?
    Alpha: member of Pirate's Cove.
    Beta: Leader of United Galley Slaves.
  • If I haven't miss some update, then if you send somebody goods and that players port is blocked, than those goods are send back to sender not blocker.
    If sender and blocker are multis, then between them have to be IP share. As long as they have this IP share its not possible both of them at the same time make fleet or other contact against this one player.

The scariest monsters are the ones, that lurk within our souls.
  • Quartz wrote:

If you send goods to a target whose port is blocked, the goods get diverted to the port of the blocker. It seems to me that that could be abused as pushing, especially if the owner of the blocked port allowed their port to be blocked.

Further, suppose that the blocker and the sender were multis, with the block being set after the goods are sent. That would make a neat way of transferring resources between your multis.

Are these dodges blocked?
    i don't think that's possible..
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-