War server dead already?

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• @Legendarynoodle i missed you.. it's the new server now, why are you hiding?? what's you ign?? did you already forgot your promised 1v1 with me?? you will give me ambro right? hahahaha too bad..
      I DON'T trust words,
      I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
      Kaikias - Alliance SYN
      Hephaistos
      War Server - Alliance -PR-
    • hahaha, i have my suspicion of who you are in game.. you were lilla in heph right? hahaha oh well i will find that out when the time comes. :)
      I DON'T trust words,
      I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
      Hephaistos
    • Legendarynoodle wrote:

eijipe wrote:

hahaha, i have my suspicion of who you are in game.. you were lilla in heph right? hahaha oh well i will find that out when the time comes. :)
      you think that tell me who you think i am :P
      no i wont, you'll just deny it. hahaha :D
      I DON'T trust words,
      I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
      Hephaistos
    • Legendarynoodle wrote:

eijipe wrote:

Legendarynoodle wrote:

eijipe wrote:

hahaha, i have my suspicion of who you are in game.. you were lilla in heph right? hahaha oh well i will find that out when the time comes. :)
      i promise you i don't if you make the right guess!
      They'll get to know you after evaluation right Pirate King? :D
      "All you can do is 'SEE' a bit into the future. But that doesn't matter, cause everyone has the SAME power to change it."

~Capone Bege~

• Jeopardy wrote:

Legendarynoodle wrote:

eijipe wrote:

Legendarynoodle wrote:

eijipe wrote:

can happend :P depend on actually if i have the time or not :D
    • Legendarynoodle wrote:

Jeopardy wrote:

Legendarynoodle wrote:

eijipe wrote:

Legendarynoodle wrote:

eijipe wrote:

can happend :P depend on actually if i have the time or not :D
      it's already on your rank title so everyone is expecting that :P , unless NRIP showed up :D
      "All you can do is 'SEE' a bit into the future. But that doesn't matter, cause everyone has the SAME power to change it."

~Capone Bege~

• i just hope you don't create another account just to post your CRs, super noodle.
      I DON'T trust words,
      I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
      Hephaistos
    • Hey guys, just wanted to point out that you may have some newbies/players who don't enjoy the warring part of the game in the war server. Might seem counterintuitive, but I'm sure as hell rather gonna be on a 3x speed server where i get constantly attacked compared to a normal speed happy go lucky server. And I'm sure as heck not going to bite off more than i can chew. ;)

Happy warring with you all once i actually learn how to do that :P
    • mostarac wrote:

of course is dead :)
      Im boring, yes, but who really realistic think that we will here have milion players which will spent rl time and money only to be "food toy" for few players?

GO give rules, some of top players use that maximaly unfairly and results will be always same - dead server.

Be realistic, nobody have chance against Pepi and team. Nobody..that is fact..
      If you hope that you will find some foolish people who will made safe island, work ipshares, spend milions ambro, etc etc etc, you hope will be dead..no..
      People is here because fun, not to spending time to be someone fun..

Example, I first ignore PR in game, because, its only way to i play here..

And one more, Bravo for GO rules:-) we wait new server, please
      Could you please tell me what do you mean by "Go give rules", you accuse us that we let top players cheat?

• Even is old post, even is my english bad, i will answer you, because my ikariam is great. In this war i have more then half milions positive damage against best teamwork ally RoW, without multis, ipsharing, pilagging of them and other antiikariam things which GO made a possible...

GO made rule of IP sharing and kill the game, because some players use that on unfair way. Im not said nothing against Pepi, he played and respect rule.
      But, how some multi example Santorini, can take slot and abandon ten times, he come on that slot, attacking all, back him town and again, again, again again. How i can play on my capital island with ten someone multis which leech my miracle, and have fight against theirs owners which have safe islands??
      How multis can spy me?? How is possible that some with 100k account atacking all day with 15k generals( without lot)?? Safe islands in war drop multis in Vac( kill action points).. Everything is ok with rules, but rules is problem.

We have situation now, if you dont spent all day looging on multis, you havent any chance against top players. If you have, you depend of wish of admins, do you want be ban or not. Because, almost all is criminals, pillaging multis of friend or something else, and use unfair rules, and someone will be ban, someone not.

Long time ago, someone who loved this game, made rule: one island=17 souls..later, he made miracles and miracle need wish of 17 souls, not one, is that island will have effect or not. This GO with IPshare rule, killed ikariam.
      Im not scare mister, i play without that stupid things, but im not important, ikariam is..
      This is game, one soul one player. Only win is win with that rule, in every game. Or is it ok that tonight Croatia play with 62players against 11players of england? Stole breakfest from england players, leech thems..That game, nobody interest..
      This game today is, who is bigger criminal, he will win..
      I buy ambrozia, not much, but i respect game and buy..But, what ambrozia mean if your enemy made gold, mulls, everything else with multis?? Nothing..

Made something, kill effect of miracle on island which have ipshares, ban all or dont ban anybody, kill ipshare rule, just try something..

My accuse is right, and GO rules give place for cheating. You know that, only question is who will be ban, who will not.
      Thanks
    • mostarac wrote:

without multis, ipsharing, pilagging of them and other antiikariam things which GO made a possible...

GO made rule of IP sharing and kill the game, because some players use that on unfair way.

Long time ago, someone who loved this game, made rule: one island=17 souls..later, he made miracles and miracle need wish of 17 souls, not one, is that island will have effect or not. This GO with IPshare rule, killed ikariam.
      Im not scare mister, i play without that stupid things, but im not important, ikariam is..

My accuse is right, and GO rules give place for cheating.
      GO didn't make rules, game developers made all the rules. GO just make sure that players follow them. You, me, somebody else can became GO, but that doesn't mean, that we can create new rules for game.

The scariest monsters are the ones, that lurk within our souls.
    • mostarac wrote:

Even is old post, even is my english bad, i will answer you, because my ikariam is great. In this war i have more then half milions positive damage against best teamwork ally RoW, without multis, ipsharing, pilagging of them and other antiikariam things which GO made a possible...

GO made rule of IP sharing and kill the game, because some players use that on unfair way. Im not said nothing against Pepi, he played and respect rule.
      But, how some multi example Santorini, can take slot and abandon ten times, he come on that slot, attacking all, back him town and again, again, again again. How i can play on my capital island with ten someone multis which leech my miracle, and have fight against theirs owners which have safe islands??
      How multis can spy me?? How is possible that some with 100k account atacking all day with 15k generals( without lot)?? Safe islands in war drop multis in Vac( kill action points).. Everything is ok with rules, but rules is problem.

We have situation now, if you dont spent all day looging on multis, you havent any chance against top players. If you have, you depend of wish of admins, do you want be ban or not. Because, almost all is criminals, pillaging multis of friend or something else, and use unfair rules, and someone will be ban, someone not.

This is game, one soul one player. Only win is win with that rule, in every game. Or is it ok that tonight Croatia play with 62players against 11players of england? Stole breakfest from england players, leech thems..That game, nobody interest..
      This game today is, who is bigger criminal, he will win..
      I buy ambrozia, not much, but i respect game and buy..But, what ambrozia mean if your enemy made gold, mulls, everything else with multis?? Nothing..

Made something, kill effect of miracle on island which have ipshares, ban all or dont ban anybody, kill ipshare rule, just try something..

My accuse is right, and GO rules give place for cheating. You know that, only question is who will be ban, who will not.
      Thanks
      Why do you keep complaining about the multi on your island? Have i ever attacked you? no. Has the multi account ever leeched your miracle? no. Have you been affected by anything i've done on the war server? no. Heck, we've never even had fleet contact EVER.

It's not like your alliance doesn't have safe islands and multi accounts. :P At least i play by the rules. Heck some guys in your alliance even got banned for who knows what reasons. :huh: And you're mad at me for playing by the rules? Dude, get mad at your alliance members for breaking the rules and getting banned.