War server dead already?

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• mostarac wrote:

Even is old post, even is my english bad, i will answer you, because my ikariam is great. In this war i have more then half milions positive damage against best teamwork ally RoW, without multis, ipsharing, pilagging of them and other antiikariam things which GO made a possible...

GO made rule of IP sharing and kill the game, because some players use that on unfair way. Im not said nothing against Pepi, he played and respect rule.
      But, how some multi example Santorini, can take slot and abandon ten times, he come on that slot, attacking all, back him town and again, again, again again. How i can play on my capital island with ten someone multis which leech my miracle, and have fight against theirs owners which have safe islands??
      How multis can spy me?? How is possible that some with 100k account atacking all day with 15k generals( without lot)?? Safe islands in war drop multis in Vac( kill action points).. Everything is ok with rules, but rules is problem.
      it's called "strategy", that's what they are doing when they "reserve spot" they use their "declared" multi which is "legal".
      As long as you declared them you are not breaking the rules, but if you didn't declare them and use them as an advantage(not declared/pushing) you are breaking the rules and will be banned. so let's follow the rules.. as you can read in the rules circumventing the rules via other player is absolutely not allowed. so declared your multis,, not like i use multi.. :D
      I DON'T trust words,
      I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
      Kaikias - Alliance SYN
      Hephaistos
      War Server - Alliance -PR-

The post was edited 1 time, last by eijipe ().

• Again both together :thumbup:
      Im never said that you broke rules, never said that you multis is on my island, never said anything you towards to me..who is banned, who isnt, im not care. All of banned players is only result of bad rules, and its part of job GO. I believe, if GO have time, almost all server will be ban, but im not care about that also. In the end, im just answerd Mr.Sniper.

You write only about yourselfs, i write about ikariam. Its different. Rules is problem.
    • mostarac wrote:

Again both together :thumbup:
      Im never said that you broke rules, never said that you multis is on my island, never said anything you towards to me..who is banned, who isnt, im not care. All of banned players is only result of bad rules, and its part of job GO. I believe, if GO have time, almost all server will be ban, but im not care about that also. In the end, im just answerd Mr.Sniper.

You write only about yourselfs, i write about ikariam. Its different. Rules is problem.
      If you dare to moving your town, that you must accept that you'll lost your slot you left behind. If you scared of losing your slot, do not moving your town. That's simple. Use multi is art, use it wrong - get banned, use it right, you can take a huge advantage. Tips and tricks here, place your town in slot 17, then when you moving your town around, that noone can take your slot =)))))))
    • Behemoth wrote:

mostarac wrote:

Again both together :thumbup:

If you dare to moving your town, that you must accept that you'll lost your slot you left behind. If you scared of losing your slot, do not moving your town. That's simple. Use multi is art, use it wrong - get banned, use it right, you can take a huge advantage. Tips and tricks here, place your town in slot 17, then when you moving your town around, that noone can take your slot =)))))))
      That's an expensive tip haha
      - AtivaSOLO -
    • why dont they just remove the multis the ip sharing and all that Sh***T and heck remove forge pirate cr** tower helios and all those S**t, hell just even remove Ambro. Then will probably see who are the great fighters and players of ikariam. fighting fair and square just like good old days. one account one player.

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting"
      :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
    • i dont know who play pirates on war server :thumbsup:
      Also, who play with multis, ip sharing, dont know..
      That players is gone in Vac or on another server..

War server havent much players, but have almost everyday HoF..Online HoF, i must repeat..
      Lets other wrote on board, let us to play ikariam..
      Even sea HoF...On board was only sea CF vs RoW..yesterday RoW against TAN etc etc etc..everyone with more then 20 players...everyday big land combats is normal..

Maybe problem is that Game developers dont know about activity, war server players playing Ikariam, dont write songs on board, but hope that they will see that rule of IP shareing havent sense..
      Ikariam must be game. Every game on planet is game only if one player is one account..everything else is all, just game isnt.

In the end, i must say thanks to many Bulgarians players, which back Ikariam to great game. About RoW my " enemys" nothing new, they was, they are and they will be, last barriere of Ikariam..when they stop play, Ikariam will dead..

RoW, Tan, BG, CF, MATetc keep fighting, keep saving Ikariam..
      Alien, Bob Runner, Wanderer, Outlow, Jumbo, Costa, Viethung, Ahil, Belladonna, Pagane, Juliet, King Ali, Kazem, Niko365, Kozeto, Dyx, Quetdajka, Angie, Takeda, vanRazk, Velikan, Bon Thoi, Chung, Behemoth, Vua Chua, Cane, Neo and hundreds other fighters, respect each other and thanks for all

War server isnt died..