War server dead already?

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• I don't see problem. We fight lots of with other alliances and we have a good fun.
      Mayby problem is that nobody want to fight with you and it's understandable at this moment, cuz it suicide for all to fight with your alliance ;)
    • skipper wrote:

I don't see problem. We fight lots of with other alliances and we have a good fun.
      Mayby problem is that nobody want to fight with you and it's understandable at this moment, cuz it suicide for all to fight with your alliance ;)
      i mean i understand that kinda. other people could of grow as quick as us ive only spent 15 ambro... maybe not as fast as Bob but yeah...

anyway i mean if you look at the islands they are just empty...
    • skipper wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

i mean i understand that kinda. other people could of grow as quick as us ive only spent 15 ambro... maybe not as fast as Bob but yeah...
      Dont get me wrong. I don't have problem that someone spent ambro, everybody can do what want with money. This was only explanation why you can feel boredom.
      literally spent 15 ambro... i have only missed one server in the last 8 or 9, i learnt spending money to jump server to server is a waste. you learn to adapt and get on without it. Yes some servers i put £10-£25 but this server didnt see the point as its so fast pace...

maybe at the end of this server i will explain how i did it. someone will have to remind me.
    • Kermit The Frog wrote:

skipper wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

Dont get me wrong. I don't have problem that someone spent ambro, everybody can do what want with money. This was only explanation why you can feel boredom.
      literally spent 15 ambro... i have only missed one server in the last 8 or 9, i learnt spending money to jump server to server is a waste. you learn to adapt and get on without it. Yes some servers i put £10-£25 but this server didnt see the point as its so fast pace...
      maybe at the end of this server i will explain how i did it. someone will have to remind me.

Nevermind, true is that you need to wait some time for others cuz you have really big dominance now :D
    • skipper wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

skipper wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

literally spent 15 ambro... i have only missed one server in the last 8 or 9, i learnt spending money to jump server to server is a waste. you learn to adapt and get on without it. Yes some servers i put £10-£25 but this server didnt see the point as its so fast pace...maybe at the end of this server i will explain how i did it. someone will have to remind me.
      Nevermind, true is that you need to wait some time for others cuz you have really big dominance now :D
      Yawn wake me up when people are ready to play and use there brains
    • war server is so alive. PR's are great, very active alliance.

Kermit The Frog wrote:

skipper wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

Yawn wake me up when people are ready to play and use there brains
      As I said in my first post we have really good fun now on fight with other alliances.I think that it isnt impossible for you to find alliances biger than your and fight with them ;)
      dont worry we are hitting everyone
      KTF hit me , and pillage my gold... :) :) :) :) :thumbup:
    • of course is dead :)
      Im boring, yes, but who really realistic think that we will here have milion players which will spent rl time and money only to be "food toy" for few players?

GO give rules, some of top players use that maximaly unfairly and results will be always same - dead server.

Be realistic, nobody have chance against Pepi and team. Nobody..that is fact..
      If you hope that you will find some foolish people who will made safe island, work ipshares, spend milions ambro, etc etc etc, you hope will be dead..no..
      People is here because fun, not to spending time to be someone fun..

Example, I first ignore PR in game, because, its only way to i play here..

And one more, Bravo for GO rules:-) we wait new server, please
    • mostarac wrote:

of course is dead :)
      Im boring, yes, but who really realistic think that we will here have milion players which will spent rl time and money only to be "food toy" for few players?

GO give rules, some of top players use that maximaly unfairly and results will be always same - dead server.

If you hope that you will find some foolish people who will made safe island, work ipshares, spend milions ambro, etc etc etc, you hope will be dead..no..

Can I say again I haven’t spent any ambro and have got most of the research done.

This isn’t about ambro this isn’t about multis or safe islands. This is people not adapting quick enough.

3x speed. Grow people build loot. It’s surely not that hard.
    • Kermit The Frog wrote:

mostarac wrote:

of course is dead :)

Can I say again I haven’t spent any ambro and have got most of the research done.
      This isn’t about ambro this isn’t about multis or safe islands. This is people not adapting quick enough.

3x speed. Grow people build loot. It’s surely not that hard.
      Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it is too much related to the fact that the trend of Ikariam is slowly dying with time.

I just hope for you guys that this death will be as slow as possible.
    • @Benjamenx
      Its true. Im last mohican from my big team of oneaccount players, and really dont know what im here..truly..

@ Kermit
      Its not only about ambro. You have big knowledge, and when you have safe island with many robots, nobody can atack you. Only you can atack. But, how you friends atack new players??
      PR multis fill other islands...Example Santorini..Santorini abandon colony, Pepi build town on Santorini spot. Atack and pillage all island with all power from there. After he abandon town, Santorini back...and again, again, again :) Its ok, all legal, but dont expect from polish and bulgarian players that they will play that kind of game.

I dont said that you do that, but you are part of that. Expect from other that will play on this way isnt realistic.
      One player, one account is only hope that this game can survive.
    • that's because they are poolish. hahaha
      There are a lot of ways to fight a player with ahead of research. don't make too many excuses. this is a war server not a building server or crying server, so those player who played here just to build are not really needed. oh! they are actually needed, needed by those who loots everyday because they know what a war server is all about. :D
      I DON'T trust words,
      I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
      Kaikias - Alliance SYN
      Hephaistos
      War Server - Alliance -PR-
    • mostarac wrote:

@Benjamenx
      Its true. Im last mohican from my big team of oneaccount players, and really dont know what im here..truly..

@ Kermit
      Its not only about ambro. You have big knowledge, and when you have safe island with many robots, nobody can atack you. Only you can atack. But, how you friends atack new players??
      PR multis fill other islands...Example Santorini..Santorini abandon colony, Pepi build town on Santorini spot. Atack and pillage all island with all power from there. After he abandon town, Santorini back...and again, again, again :) Its ok, all legal, but dont expect from polish and bulgarian players that they will play that kind of game.

I dont said that you do that, but you are part of that. Expect from other that will play on this way isnt realistic.
      One player, one account is only hope that this game can survive.
      I mean. Do people not build ships? I can’t do all the thinking or saying how to take out my own alliance. I know 4 ways to take out my alliance not like I’m going to share them.

It’s not hard...

But hey ho will wait for everyone to ‘catch up’.
    • Legendarynoodle wrote:

i think it's a simple thing when you look at PR they look strong and experianced but in battle they have never being tested! it's maybe time to some guys to test them? it can be interresting :) ^^
      xD not tested? Come on I know you have been following the last 3/4 servers. :eyes:

But yeah you’re right we are just glorified buildings, hiding behind a front. :eyes x2: