ESNI vs TPR can put CR's here

• Alliance CR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Gmaster wrote:

R a f i Q wrote:

Gmaster wrote:

EBB bringing in ESNI to help them fight... Apparently it's two against one.
    you make me laugh EBB bringing in ESNI?as per your statement EBB losing the war and ask for help. you made my day hahaha
    It is laughable. Are we that big of a threat to winning that ESNI is now fighting side by side with you?
    I pm'd one of them asking why is he pillaging TPR, he just said that they have a war against you...

well i think it's smart from to us to declare war with you and ESNI just so you behave yourself brother!
  • Apperently there have been some miscommunication within our alliance due to the unfortunate planning of the war between EBB and TPR while we were prepairing to go in war with ESNI.

This all caused confusion and accusations that were not based on facts, but on the reasons written above. We all know it can be difficult to control 45 active members at the beginning of a war. It takes a moment to straighten everything out and to reply on all questions internally

It is unfortunate that ESNI is acting unhonorably by pillaging our members while we have a war going on. Nonetheless, this is the situation that we're all at now, we better enjoy this war and new server activity instead of attacking each others with words on the boards etc.

Ideally I would even love to see another alliance joining in, it will do the server activity good.

JustKidding,
    Diplomat TPR
    Files
  • JustKidding wrote:

Apperently there have been some miscommunication within our alliance due to the unfortunate planning of the war between EBB and TPR while we were prepairing to go in war with ESNI.

This all caused confusion and accusations that were not based on facts, but on the reasons written above. We all know it can be difficult to control 45 active members at the beginning of a war. It takes a moment to straighten everything out and to reply on all questions internally

It is unfortunate that ESNI is acting unhonorably by pillaging our members while we have a war going on. Nonetheless, this is the situation that we're all at now, we better enjoy this war and new server activity instead of attacking each others with words on the boards etc.

Ideally I would even love to see another alliance joining in, it will do the server activity good.

JustKidding,
    Diplomat TPR
    apology accepted . Let's have FUN
    :P :P :P :P
    Me Love You Long Time <3 <3

EBB
  • magnificentnest wrote:

Gmaster wrote:

R a f i Q wrote:

Gmaster wrote:

you make me laugh EBB bringing in ESNI?as per your statement EBB losing the war and ask for help. you made my day hahaha
    It is laughable. Are we that big of a threat to winning that ESNI is now fighting side by side with you?
    I pm'd one of them asking why is he pillaging TPR, he just said that they have a war against you...
    well i think it's smart from to us to declare war with you and ESNI just so you behave yourself brother!
    Understanding from the ESNI is you are part of them according to one the members. You guys can attack anyone you want too.. No one is stopping you. No one is stopping ESNI from attacking us. You call out names on the boards. But the facts that ESNI are attacking at the same times we are in a war gives the impression that we are in a two vs one war. Anyone can put their CR's here if they need too.
  • Gmaster wrote:

magnificentnest wrote:

Gmaster wrote:

R a f i Q wrote:

Gmaster wrote:

I pm'd one of them asking why is he pillaging TPR, he just said that they have a war against you...well i think it's smart from to us to declare war with you and ESNI just so you behave yourself brother!
    Understanding from the ESNI is you are part of them according to one the members. You guys can attack anyone you want too.. No one is stopping you. No one is stopping ESNI from attacking us. You call out names on the boards. But the facts that ESNI are attacking at the same times we are in a war gives the impression that we are in a two vs one war. Anyone can put their CR's here if they need too.
    Like i said, TPR is the new INF. and we'll add ESNI to that list too! :thumbsup:
  • JustKidding wrote:

Apperently there have been some miscommunication within our alliance due to the unfortunate planning of the war between EBB and TPR while we were prepairing to go in war with ESNI.

[list=1][*]
    [/list]This all caused confusion and accusations that were not based on facts, but on the reasons written above. We all know it can be difficult to control 45 active members at the beginning of a war. It takes a moment to straighten everything out and to reply on all questions internally

JustKidding,
    Diplomat TPR
    well said JK, the fact is you guys from EBB arent players that popped up yesterday! Wouldn’t it be more fun for you guys to slug it out with an ally with players Not necessarily more experienced but with the same communication levels as you? Our ally is full of players with different experiences in the game. Weather beginners or older players none of us have played on any other servers together so we do have some flaws in our ranks and lack a perfect communication system compared to your ways of working. We have a lot of work to do to straighten things up and it will not be easy for anyone managing 45 members is a daunting task and not an easy situation however as a team we will rise to it.
    EBB caught us off guard and did there damage well done for that.
    But well done to everyone on our side who tried to put up a fight wherever possible it wasn’t an easy task but those who tried did what they could and if it wasn’t enough so be it. Win or lose it’s a game and we should aim to have fun ;)
    Anyways thanks for the wake up call we needed it ;)
    Leader of TPR founded 06.12.2017 - HADES <3
    Not your average :thumbup:
  • Display Spoiler

Battle for VN dead note
    (10.06.2018 17:33:39)
    Round 1 / 1
    Daddyman[TPR]
    vs
    huyetrongden[ESNI]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite..............................1322(-6) - .............................................
    Sulphur Carabineer....................120(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................24(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman............................1651(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................150(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................20(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................6(-1)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daddyman[TPR] is joining the battle on the attacker's side with the following units:
    Sulphur Carabineer: 120, Swordsman: 1651, Hoplite: 1328, Gyrocopter: 150, Catapult: 24, Doctor: 20, Cook: 20

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

edit by pokahontas - spoilers added
    Moved from a separate thread - Kikoguns

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kikoguns ().

• Display Spoiler

Battle for VN dead note
    (10.06.2018 17:33:39)
    Round 1 / 1
    Daddyman[TPR]
    vs
    huyetrongden[ESNI]

Hoplite..............................1322(-6) - .............................................
    Sulphur Carabineer....................120(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................24(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman............................1651(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................150(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................20(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................6(-1)

Daddyman[TPR] is joining the battle on the attacker's side with the following units:
    Sulphur Carabineer: 120, Swordsman: 1651, Hoplite: 1328, Gyrocopter: 150, Catapult: 24, Doctor: 20, Cook: 20

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

EDIT - Spoiler added - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• We don't like messing with people's wars nor do we have the time atm. there's also a more practical reason - we're miles away from anyone except for TPR and they definitely don't look like they need another enemy :D

While you're calling us out though Baltazar, why didn't you consider joining as well? I thought SKULL needed to settle some scores with EBB
    If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.