Finnarius Here

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Finnarius Here

Just decided to join the EN community on top of the US community. I have played a few servers. I only seriously played on US Epsilon, US Ares 3, a little of Alpha us, and now Ares 3 EN.
      I was a member, and at one point a ranking member, of DAOTJ on Epsilon. I clearly remember the days I shared my islands with Riddler. The fights against defai. Those guys really helped us keep the lights on with activity. My freinds in GDA, though they would've still been Vx3 If they hadn't lost that war. The spam threads with troix, isis, proctologist, bamcbix, skar, and plethora of others. Trollsilon was the greatest time of my silly teen years. Now as an adult with a proper apprehension of grammar, I look forward to playing with everyone on ares 3!
      I still apoligze for not voting to have members leave and transfer to GDA for the "Epsilon World war". That's the only regret I carry with me. Though only a few of you will understand what I'm talking about.
      :beer:
      Life begets death. Death brings out strife. I'd rather have neither, but here's to this life! :beer: