Multi-account is now allowed?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Multi-account is now allowed?

Hi there,

When I started Ikariam (10 years ago I remember), multi-account is a serious offense and would result in immediate banned. However, today when I start the game again, seems like multi account everywhere: there is this guy create a lot of town in his marble island and use those towns as farm yards. Has Ikariam descended to that level? If it is still illegal, how do I report this? I press report to Ikariam but I haven't heard any reply for like one week now.
    • Multi accounts are allowed up to 9 accounts (if I remember correctly) as long as they are all connected together with IP share agreement. Under this agreement the involved account can't have any kind of fleet contact between them as pillage, transport goods or troops. They are useful for CTs, donations and stuff that doesn't involve trading between these accounts whether directly or indirectly. If you break this agreement by any means, all the accounts are banned.
      PHRO Founder
      Kikoguns

Board Rules - Support
    • Please read updated game rules here Ikariam Game Rules + IP Sharing/Multi Accounts

kyberliem wrote:

I press report to Ikariam

You found the right way to report.
      Those reports are always checked even if we do not reply anything to the reporter. Also, sometimes it needs more time to check the reported accounts.
      But there is no chance you can find out any info about the accounts you reported. Privacy of an account is also a rule and we are not allowed to disclose any info about accounts.
      So, if you reported someone then the report will be checked and actions taken in case it is found to break game rules.
      Even if you cannot get any feedback, if the reported account is still there after some time it means it plays according to the rules, but if you see it banned it means something was against game rules.
    • kyberliem wrote:

Hi there,

When I started Ikariam (10 years ago I remember), multi-account is a serious offense and would result in immediate banned. However, today when I start the game again, seems like multi account everywhere: there is this guy create a lot of town in his marble island and use those towns as farm yards. Has Ikariam descended to that level? If it is still illegal, how do I report this? I press report to Ikariam but I haven't heard any reply for like one week now.
      Please don't report multi-accounts, farm them instead.

the kid is just kidding