UNABLE TO PLAY

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I've had same problem for 2 hours. At least now I am on. Does it show full white page for you too? For me just helped keeping loggging in.

Now I am in, but can't use world and island views, because then it shows me white blank page.
    It annoys, when it is on evaluation day.

*At least I was able to log in and stay in for some amount of time
  • it happened to me couple of hours ago,, it happens when i clicked show island or if i click on the island link in my town reports.. but it's already fixed now. maybe for now. hahaha
    a white page shows and when i refresh it a message shows. :)
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • it either shows a blank page or the following screenshot, but either way, ikariam on pc doesn't work.

All of us can normally use the phone app like nothing happened, but what good is the phone app anyway :D
    Images
    • Screenshot_1.jpg

18.99 kB, 485×348, viewed 0 times
    If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.
  • eijipe wrote:

it happened to me couple of hours ago,, it happens when i clicked show island or if i click on the island link in my town reports.. but it's already fixed now. maybe for now. hahaha
    Crap, looks like we're unlucky because we can't even get to the show island/world, the blank screen appears a moment after pressing login
    If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.
  • Most of us having the same problem. And the bigger problem for me is I'm currently in a battle and.about to send a wave of troops and this happened. I'm gonna lose my frontline and so are my mortars. :thumbdown:

And what's worse is that there's no any admin that is online.
    "A wise man speaks because they have something to say.
    A foolish speaks because they have to say something.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SiN ().

• i already reported it earlier and sampisa said that it will be fixed soon.
    all we can do now is pray to the gods of ikariam. :)
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
  • i did. and sampisa answered me so fast, usually i have to wait for a day for an answer but this time is very fast. hahaha. :D
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
  • Good luck to my troops currently on battle. Die a honorable death. Kill as many as you can. Goodbye mortars.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SiN ().

• I filed a ticket more than 2 hours ago and got a prompt reply from Sampisa. About one hour later, I could log in, do 3 or 4 actions, and got the blank page again. Since then, I've tried many times to no avail.
    Draxo answered a second ticket saying that things should be back to normal, but I guess that didn't last long because I was unable to log back in despite their efforts. The Gameforge team is busy with it though, so hopefully we will be able to play again soon.
  • The app is somewhat working if your persist. There's problem too but atleast its's partly working than having nothing.