Red Warriors​ (R-W)Nations of War (NOW)

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Hello guys,

I am sorry I am the one who decided to reverse threads in order to make it simple. WAR threads are always the threads for CRs and discussions, but since you choose to have a separate thread, we keep the WAR for CRs only and make a 2nd discussion thread, because only one CR thread is allowed for each alliance. :)

Hope you check the conflict rules. :)
    PHRO Founder
    Kikoguns

Board Rules - Support
  • R-W

Battle for 002

Battle for 002
    (20.06.2018 12:26:33)
    TBBDV[R-W] from ATHENS
    vs
    Koolsun[NOW] from 002

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................69(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................260(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................524(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%
    Winners: TBBDV[R-W]
    Losers: Koolsun[NOW]
    The town 002 has been pillaged by TBBDV[R-W]. The following resources have been stolen: 11,144 , 34,390

Battle for 002

Battle for 002
    (20.06.2018 21:11:43)
    TBBDV[R-W] from ATHENS
    vs
    Koolsun[NOW] from 002

Hoplite...............................524(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%
    The town 002 has been pillaged by TBBDV[R-W]. The following resources have been stolen: 11,891 , 34,588

GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV
  • Sorry but this is one of my favourites
    Display Spoiler

Battle for Forge Temple
    (21.06.2018 2:46:52)
    God Strength from Forge Temple
    vs
    Angelus Mortis[R-W] from Stone Dead

Spearman................................0(-4) - .............................................
    Hoplite.................................1(-0) - Hoplite.................................0(-1)
    Generals.................................-2.4 - Generals.................................-1.4
    Offensive points..........................3.5 - Defence points..............................6
    Damage Received...........................120 - Damage Received............................70
    Damage Percent............................63% - Damage Percent............................37%

Winners: God Strength

Losers: Angelus Mortis[R-W]

1 units from God Strength are protecting the town of Forge Temple.

God Strength's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.06.2018 2:01:52)

God Strength's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.06.2018 2:16:52)

God Strength's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.06.2018 2:31:52)

God Strength's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.06.2018 2:46:52)

One of Angelus Mortis[R-W]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Edit - spoiler added - hera

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• Display Spoiler
    Battle for Hepha Temple
    (21.06.2018 2:45:20)
    Angelus Mortis[R-W] from Forge Temple, province I, Polis, Marble 1
    vs
    God Strength from Hepha Temple

............................................. - Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0)
    Spearman..............................0(-100) - Spearman...............................10(-0)
    Swordsman.............................0(-153) - Swordsman...........................177(-123)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................50(-80)
    Gyrocopter.............................0(-15) - Gyrocopter.............................83(-5)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................35(-0)
    Catapult................................9(-6) - Catapult................................6(-0)
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - Doctor.................................10(-0)
    Cook...................................11(-0) - Cook...................................40(-0)
    Archer.................................0(-49) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................0(-599) - .............................................
    Mortar..................................6(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-1240.8 - Generals...............................-656.1
    Offensive points......................1640.25 - Defence points...........................3102
    Damage Received.........................62040 - Damage Received.........................32805
    Damage Percent............................65% - Damage Percent............................35%

Winners: God Strength

Losers: Angelus Mortis[R-W]

EDIT - Spam warning - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• TheGreatDane wrote:

Black Bob wrote:

About 18 hours ago The (not so) Great Dane decided to join the war. At that point his "General" score was about 5500 - 5700

The damage scores of the 6 battles above are 189460 to 96700 in R-W favour

The (not so) Great Dane "General" score now stands at 161

Spin that one if you can?
    Not completely correct Black bob. I had about 5100 gs. I lost 3900 gs to you guys after some good fights in middle of the night. After a agreement with the diplomat I decide to lower my GS to 61 to show my will to a upcoming truce between us. And now we are at peace. Thanks agian for a learning war on both sides. :D
    Hi All

Just so you all know, I and The Great Dane have had a long and good discussion in game. As he says there were some interesting learning points during the fights. All is now very cool and I look forward to fighting along side him at some point in the future

Regards

BB
  • Hi

No need to say sorry, I have looked and hope I know understand, I have experience in other games but am still "newish" to this one.

Thanks

BB

Kikoguns wrote:

Hello guys,

I am sorry I am the one who decided to reverse threads in order to make it simple. WAR threads are always the threads for CRs and discussions, but since you choose to have a separate thread, we keep the WAR for CRs only and make a 2nd discussion thread, because only one CR thread is allowed for each alliance. :)

Hope you check the conflict rules. :)
  • Battle for NowUdonT

Battle for NowUdonT
    (20.06.2018 15:59:06)
    Roshen[R-W] from Batallion
    vs
    Nuno Costa[NOW] from NowUdonT

Steam Giant............................10(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar..................................6(-0) - .............................................

Winners: Roshen[R-W]

Losers: Nuno Costa[NOW]

The town NowUdonT has been pillaged by Roshen[R-W]. The following resources have been stolen: 16,369 , 4,685 , 6,069 , 4,381 , 8,493

Battle for NowUdonT

Battle for NowUdonT
    (21.06.2018 3:33:31)
    Roshen[R-W] from Batallion
    vs
    Nuno Costa[NOW] from NowUdonT

Steam Giant...........................502(-0) - Steam Giant............................0(-17)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................210(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................660(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................16(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................50(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals...............................-105.4
    Offensive points........................263.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................5502
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Roshen[R-W]

The town NowUdonT has been pillaged by Roshen[R-W]. The following resources have been stolen: 232 , 4,542 , 4,904

One of Nuno Costa[NOW]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

• Battle for NowUseeME

Battle for NowUseeME
    (21.06.2018 4:18:28)
    Black Bob[R-W] from Polis
    vs
    Ricardo Costa[NOW] from NowUseeME

............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier......................1(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................30(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant............................39(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................11(-1) - .............................................
    Generals..................................-31 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................77.5
    Damage Received..........................1550 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: Black Bob[R-W]

Losers: Ricardo Costa[NOW]

The town NowUseeME has been pillaged by Black Bob[R-W]. The following resources have been stolen: 5,233 , 1,133 , 3,632

As Ricardo Costa[NOW] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Another visit to a NOW farm
  • Battle for NowUseeME

Battle for NowUseeME
    (21.06.2018 9:09:31)
    Black Bob[R-W] from Polis
    vs
    Ricardo Costa[NOW] from NowUseeME

............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier......................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman..............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................159(-1) - .............................................
    Steam Giant............................52(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................40(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................12(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-1.4 - Generals.................................-5.8
    Offensive points.........................14.5 - Defence points............................3.5
    Damage Received............................70 - Damage Received...........................290
    Damage Percent............................19% - Damage Percent............................81%

The town NowUseeME has been pillaged by Black Bob[R-W]. The following resources have been stolen: 5,266 , 1,106 , 3,627

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Lots still to be "harvested"
  • Black Bob wrote:

TheGreatDane wrote:

Black Bob wrote:

About 18 hours ago The (not so) Great Dane decided to join the war. At that point his "General" score was about 5500 - 5700

The damage scores of the 6 battles above are 189460 to 96700 in R-W favour

The (not so) Great Dane "General" score now stands at 161

Spin that one if you can?
    Not completely correct Black bob. I had about 5100 gs. I lost 3900 gs to you guys after some good fights in middle of the night. After a agreement with the diplomat I decide to lower my GS to 61 to show my will to a upcoming truce between us. And now we are at peace. Thanks agian for a learning war on both sides. :D
    Hi All
    Just so you all know, I and The Great Dane have had a long and good discussion in game. As he says there were some interesting learning points during the fights. All is now very cool and I look forward to fighting along side him at some point in the future

Regards

BB
    Me too. Its gonna be good. 8o
    I see a traitor before he sees the treason in himself!
  • Sea battle near rock

Sea battle near rock
    (22.06.2018 3:12:23)
    God Strength[BTLOG] from Colossus Temple
    vs
    Jacksdom[R-W] from rock, Roshen[R-W] from tkSrh

Ram Ship...............................40(-0) - Ram Ship...............................50(-0)
    Fire Ship...............................5(-0) - Fire Ship..............................3(-24)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................25(-0)
    Mortar Ship............................25(-0) - Mortar Ship............................12(-0)
    Steam Ram.............................13(-18) - Steam Ram..............................38(-2)
    Rocket Ship............................13(-0) - Rocket Ship.............................9(-0)
    ............................................. - Paddle Speedboat.......................10(-0)
    ............................................. - Tender..................................5(-0)
    Generals.................................-432 - Generals...............................-196.8
    Offensive points..........................492 - Defence points...........................1080
    Damage Received.........................21600 - Damage Received..........................9840
    Damage Percent............................68% - Damage Percent............................32%

Winners: Roshen[R-W], Jacksdom[R-W]

Losers: God Strength[BTLOG]

147 warships are being moved from Roshen[R-W] to rock

5 units from Jacksdom[R-W] are defending the port of rock

God Strength[BTLOG]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

God Strength[BTLOG]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

• Sea battle near myname

Sea battle near myname
    (24.06.2018 16:43:42)
    Black Bob[R-W] from 6--ζ_ζ--6, Polis
    vs
    Ricardo Costa[NOW] from myname

Catapult Ship...........................5(-0) - Catapult Ship..........................0(-13)
    ............................................. - Mortar Ship.............................0(-5)
    Ram Ship...............................10(-5) - .............................................
    Fire Ship...............................7(-0) - .............................................
    Ballista Ship...........................7(-0) - .............................................
    Diving Boat.............................5(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..................................-25 - Generals...............................-195.2
    Offensive points..........................488 - Defence points...........................62.5
    Damage Received..........................1250 - Damage Received..........................9760
    Damage Percent............................11% - Damage Percent............................89%

12 units from Black Bob[R-W] are blocking the port entrance to myname

22 units from Black Bob[R-W] are blocking the port entrance to myname

Ricardo Costa[NOW]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

• Battle for 004

Battle for 004
    (23.06.2018 7:33:52)
    TBBDV[R-W] from ATHENS
    vs
    Koolsun[NOW] from 004

............................................. - Gyrocopter............................102(-0)
    ............................................. - Cook...................................30(-0)
    Hoplite...............................743(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    The town 004 has been pillaged by TBBDV[R-W]. The following resources have been stolen: 22,546 , 22,838
    As Koolsun[NOW] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Battle for 004

Battle for 004
    (23.06.2018 1:02:06)
    TBBDV[R-W] from ATHENS
    vs
    Koolsun[NOW] from 004

............................................. - Gyrocopter............................102(-0)
    ............................................. - Cook...................................30(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................69(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................571(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................39(-0) - .............................................
    The town 004 has been pillaged by TBBDV[R-W]. The following resources have been stolen: 22,708 , 22,921
    As Koolsun[NOW] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Battle for 004

Battle for 004
    (22.06.2018 19:43:26)
    TBBDV[R-W] from ATHENS
    vs
    Koolsun[NOW] from 004

Hoplite...............................678(-0) - .............................................
    The town 004 has been pillaged by TBBDV[R-W]. The following resources have been stolen: 22,768 , 22,941

Battle for 004

Battle for 004
    (22.06.2018 15:34:47)
    TBBDV[R-W] from ATHENS
    vs
    Koolsun[NOW] from 004

Swordsman.............................311(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................743(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................39(-0) - .............................................
    The town 004 has been pillaged by TBBDV[R-W]. The following resources have been stolen: 22,018 , 22,163

Battle for 004

Battle for 004
    (22.06.2018 10:37:59)
    TBBDV[R-W] from ATHENS
    vs
    Koolsun[NOW] from 004

The town 004 has been pillaged by TBBDV[R-W]. The following resources have been stolen: 22,628 , 22,756

Battle for 002

Battle for 002
    (21.06.2018 13:51:27)
    TBBDV[R-W] from ATHENS
    vs
    Koolsun[NOW] from 002

Hoplite...............................225(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................37(-0) - .............................................
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................632
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
    The town 002 has been pillaged by TBBDV[R-W]. The following resources have been stolen: 307 , 325

GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV
  • Battle for War town c

Battle for War town c
    (22.06.2018 0:52:52)
    TBBDV[R-W] from ATHENS
    vs
    Koolsun[NOW] from War town c

Swordsman.............................285(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................492(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................33(-0) - .............................................
    The town War town c has been pillaged by TBBDV[R-W]. The following resources have been stolen: 15,381

Battle for 004

Battle for 004
    (21.06.2018 19:04:35)
    TBBDV[R-W] from ATHENS
    vs
    Koolsun[NOW] from 004

Swordsman.............................350(-0) - .............................................
    The town 004 has been pillaged by TBBDV[R-W]. The following resources have been stolen: 21,825 , 21,894

GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV
  • Battle for Patricio

Battle for Patricio
    (24.06.2018 23:53:06)
    TBBDV[R-W] from Betlog Winery
    vs
    Nuno Costa[NOW] from Patricio

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    Gyrocopter.............................70(-0) - Gyrocopter..............................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Catapult..............................12(-18)
    Cook...................................22(-0) - Cook....................................9(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................68(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................350(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite.............................1073(-18) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................46(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-25.2 - Generals...............................-204.7
    Offensive points.......................511.75 - Defence points.............................63
    Damage Received..........................1260 - Damage Received.........................10235
    Damage Percent............................10% - Damage Percent............................90%
    As Nuno Costa[NOW] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Battle for Underground

Battle for Underground
    (25.06.2018 0:24:53)
    TBBDV[R-W] from Betlog Winery
    vs
    Delthos[NOW] from Underground

Sulphur Carabineer.....................68(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite..............................1073(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................70(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................46(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................23(-0) - .............................................
    Losers: Delthos[NOW]
    The town Underground has been pillaged by TBBDV[R-W]. The following resources have been stolen: 26,711

GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV
  • Koolsun wrote:

Looks like tbbdv is out of vmode , we are surrendering so they have enough men to fight pepi and the other guys
    THE RED WARRIOS ACCEPTS THE SUREENDER of NOW ,also GOD of strength he is not welcoming to your guild again ,he is the black ship ,a man the caused two wars between bot/now and r-w

Display Spoiler
    You cannot decline this declaration, but you may surrender at any point once the war has begun,
    In case you surrender and admit defeat ..God strength is not welcoming in your guild ..NEVER AGAIN ..

The only term we put in the table is
    The surrounding of Now/admit defeat

As a result , we want the end of our war ,congratulations to both guilds and I wish good luck for now at the war server ...
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV
  • TBBDV wrote:

Koolsun wrote:

Looks like tbbdv is out of vmode , we are surrendering so they have enough men to fight pepi and the other guys
    THE RED WARRIOS ACCEPTS THE SUREENDER of NOW ,also GOD of strength he is not welcoming to your guild again ,he is the black ship ,a man the caused two wars between bot/now and r-w

Display Spoiler
    You cannot decline this declaration, but you may surrender at any point once the war has begun,
    In case you surrender and admit defeat ..God strength is not welcoming in your guild ..NEVER AGAIN ..

The only term we put in the table is
    The surrounding of Now/admit defeat

As a result , we want the end of our war ,congratulations to both guilds and I wish good luck for now at the war server ...
    so now you can focus on us right? :rofl:

War Over thread closed- Hera
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().