War: Pepi, JOSH, Eijipe VS R-W

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• VS TheGreatDane and Tordenskjold

Sea battle near Uggerhalne

Sea battle near Uggerhalne
    (23.06.2018 19:07:48)
    JOSH[Frogs] from Versailles
    vs
    Tordenskjold[R-W] from Uggerhalne, TheGreatDane[R-W] from Uggerhalne

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ram Ship..............................51(-18) - Ram Ship.............................286(-30)
    Fire Ship.............................13(-37) - Fire Ship.............................68(-84)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................25(-0)
    Rocket Ship.............................6(-0) - Rocket Ship.............................6(-6)
    Tender.................................16(-0) - Tender.................................20(-0)
    Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................21(-0) - .............................................
    Diving Boat............................17(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier.........................6(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals...............................-319.4 - Generals...............................-838.8
    Offensive points.........................2097 - Defence points..........................798.5
    Damage Received.........................15970 - Damage Received.........................41940
    Damage Percent............................27% - Damage Percent............................73%

Winners: JOSH[Frogs]

Losers: TheGreatDane[R-W], Tordenskjold[R-W]

6 units from JOSH[Frogs] are blocking the port entrance to Uggerhalne

98 units from JOSH[Frogs] are blocking the port entrance to Uggerhalne

70 units from JOSH[Frogs] are blocking the port entrance to Uggerhalne

28 units from JOSH[Frogs] are blocking the port entrance to Uggerhalne

JOSH[Frogs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.06.2018 18:37:48)

JOSH[Frogs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.06.2018 18:39:31)

JOSH[Frogs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.06.2018 19:07:48)

As Tordenskjold[R-W] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As TheGreatDane[R-W] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Tordenskjold's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

TheGreatDane's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

I could say "cowards, why you runnin'? bla bla bla" like RW is so keen on saying whenever people withdraw or dodge their armies. But I don't roll that way.
    The next round would have been nasty if they didn't withdraw. So kudos to these two for withdrawing before things got ugly.
  • I would like to inform everybody that we have a war with btlong and now
    it is summer ,I know many of us are having holidays with the loved ones (I had mine 10 days ago)some of us working over than 10 hours per day ,well don't expect to much …
    we have a social life ...don't except me to be in the keyboard while you attack my city or my allies cities ,I play this game when I have free time ...and because I know my allies ,they do the same...we don't want to be politicians of ikariam ,we are just a simple people who play a game .that's it

Reasons for DoW:

1. After a long hiatus from the Heph server i think it's about time for the 3 of us to join in on the action.
    2. R-W been getting way over their heads and "farming" other alliances who are way weaker than them. ..we only attack now ,because they gave a shelter to god ,he was attacking us without a reason
      Furthermore btlong stared attacking us ,we had no attention to fight them ,god joined them and then they were attacking us without any explanation I tried to contacted them but we didn't find any solution ...

3. TBBDV has been bragging for so long about being such a great expert player. Might as well test it out. I never claimed that I am an expert , put in me the gym and yes I am ...this is a game I just play when I have free time
    4. TBBDV has been calling us cheats since the start of the server, would love to bring him down. well that's a lie ..
    5. R-W demanded me to sell them units at minimum price during the war with MAFIA. that's a lie ...only my friend skar helped me a lot..and thanks to him me and some of my allies we had good units just to protect our selfs..we never demanded ..we are not demanded people ..on the other hand ,you once message me that you sell units .. and for the history we only attacked mafia 2 nights and they attacked us 5 times max ...well I respect valentine and his guild ..
    6. R-W has gained quite big. 2nd alliance in TS, 59 players.Time to put that TS into action kids. we just have a good company ,and we having fun together ...
    7. Would love to farm some players.

Ps..i write as a regular player not as a diplomat or something ….
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

The post was edited 1 time, last by TBBDV ().

• Let me jog your memory so you'd remember.

TBBDV wrote:

I have more experience of this game..maybe than all of you togetherI play this game before you spelled the word ikariam
    And in the server I play they are no players active..well it took 2008-2012 the golden age 2012-2018 5 years of misery ,day by day is getting even worst ..most of the players are in holidays or banned etc is so boring..i could have over than 20 m points If I wanted but there is not point I just give transfer wine and that's it
    I already have 120 k points account at Hephaistos but I prerfer to have one good account in one server active
    AND ALL OF YOU listen.. Eventually Hephaistos will have the same fate as the greek server I play...from 1 year from now...not 5

TBBDV wrote:

almost forgot ..pepi how many islands you want to have with your 10 accounts ?one of them at marble has 16 fake accounts .haha ...believe it or not ..first time in my life i play in a server full of decoys accounts and no rules at all ...what a joke ..... the first player on the server with 10 accounts..how many members your family has ?oh i forgot only you time 10

I thought you played Ikariam before we could even spell Ikariam? More experience in this game then all of us combined? ;)

If you don't want to defend your allies that's alright. Just shows what kind of alliance you have.

We all have social lives. it's not like we play Ikariam 24/7.

You're at war with NOW and BTLOG? didn't notice. I thought the declaration was a joke since there isn't a time frame and the only winning condition was "surrender" Do you mean everyone is supposed to wait while you have your "war" with the 19th alliance with 8 members? You're at war with BTLOG? Haven't seen any DoW's on board. We're only 3 players declaring war against 59 of you. Do you mean all you 59 can't handle us 3? ;)

See you around.
  • tI thought you played Ikariam before we could even spell Ikariam? More experience in this game then all of us combined? I play this game since 2008 ,so what I have allies that they more experience than me ..i just play this game 4 fun ,the same goes to my allies ..if you have a vendetta with me ..just come to me ..
    If you don't want to defend your allies that's alright. Just shows what kind of alliance you have. its not what i want or not simple we are matures ,we have our jobs our lifes ..i know what kind of players you are(you spend a lot of time at this game ,you are flexible and we cant manage to win this war .. vs now and btlong, by the way we are only 5 players we attacking them ..Our names TBBDV ,BOB ,ROSHEN ,MORTIS ,METTAA
    You're at war with NOW and BTLOG? didn't notice. I thought the declaration was a joke since there isn't a time frame and the only winning condition was "surrender" Do you mean everyone is supposed to wait while you have your "war" with the 19th alliance with 8 members? You're at war with BTLOG? Haven't seen any DoW's on board. We're only 3 players declaring war against 59 of you. Do you mean all you 59 can't handle us 3?
    yes we are 59 players but this doesn't mean that we have all the same time ,people that working as administrators at the offices or they have their own company for example its normal to spend more time in the pc ..half of my guild is watching the world cup ..(football )
    I remind you that when bl declared a war in your guild you put a terms that your guild needs at least some weeks notice period etc ...your declaration reasons are a joke expect the last one
    you can handle a guild by your self ,at least i have the experience to admit this
    So its btlong ,now and frogs vs 5 players haha ..that's my personal opinion

GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

The post was edited 5 times, last by TBBDV ().

• it already declared? oh i'm late. :(
    goodluck @TBBDV
    and Hey ...our forum topic is not for spam ,writing poems about the fight of luffy etc
    I will not allow you or to anyone else to do the same as you did with the mafia thread ..
    So behave ..is just a game..i know you are very young ..but this war
    includes rw ,now,and maybe 2 more players ...
    and us 3, pepi, josh and eijipe. sounds familiar right? tbbdv?
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-

The post was edited 1 time, last by eijipe ().

• i just shared my opinion with you guys ,just forgot to mention that with now we have gave them a choice to surrender and not accept god in their guild..never again ..he was the caused for two wars …he was attacking us over and over again.,. why ?ask him ..we don't know yet.. why ..even koolsun don't know to answer this question ..
    what you do. declaring a war to us...nuh i don't like and approve and it seems that you dont have any dignity ...we have a war 2 guilds ..5 players ..ejiipe you are so young ,the same age with my little sister ..at mafia thread you humiliated everyone ….are you planning to do the same with me ?sorry but i am not interested ...and i am not your enemy ….i dint like the fact that in the forum thread people were writing nonsenses ...have you ever saw my name isn war that others guild have ..me and my allies we respect everyone and we fully understand that ikariam is a game .,..
    Only Pepi with his score and his generals can destroy a guild by his own,.do you want a war with us and fight you ?...do it when we finish with the 2 wars we have
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

• you didn't get it?
    this is the CR thread, not a spam thread. easy to understand right?
    this is the link to the spam thread. ---->Pepi, JOSH, Eijipe VS R-W Discussion
    easy to understand too right?
    and also, thank you, you're right i'm so young. ahahaha i feel so good,, :D
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
  • here! @TBBDV this is the discussion/spam thread.
    and also as you've said, this is just a game so can you stop whining and starts playing? are you too scared of pepi? don't worry that's why i'm included in the war. :) you can try your experience to me,, you're a veteran right? bragging that you have a 10m acc on greek server. :rofl:
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
  • ejiipe i don't know what you talking about ..and whats your problem with me ?have i done something to you,pepi or josh ?i don't even know you ..i don't know why you keep posting my name .,, ..all these are just an
    excuses just to bring us down and have war with us ..anyway we have 2 open wars..we are not planning to fight you ...i shared my opinion once again..its time for other players to do the same...
    have fun and good night ..ps if you want me to answer you back ..just send me pm ...
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

• Had to place this here cause i thought your alliance is thirsty for war and looking for it.
    You got what you wanted this time.

TBBDV wrote:

...however I couldn't find any other solution ..my people are hungry-thirsty for a war...your members gave us a reason that we wanted in order to have a war...
  • just an opinion here... its just rude to declare a war on alliance who is actually on a current war.. might as well let them finish first unless you were involve..
    anyhow GL to both side...
    PS @Pepi please dont go crazy and declare war on us. wahahahah have mercy.. :hail:

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting"
    :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
  • Bathalana wrote:

just an opinion here... its just rude to declare a war on alliance who is actually on a current war.. might as well let them finish first unless you were involve..
    anyhow GL to both side...
    PS @Pepi please dont go crazy and declare war on us. wahahahah have mercy.. :hail:
    so if NOW won't surrender we can't declare? because all i can remember that RW have set in their end condition is for alliance NoW to surrender.
    and i think we would have wait "IF" RW had set their condition right when they declared, but too late because it can't be change now, because end condition can't be changed 72 hrs after the thread is opened :)

Mogwai® wrote:

Wars do not require ending conditions, but some may be given in the initial post if wanted. Ending conditions can only be changed in the first 72 hours after the thread is opened. After that, they can not be changed during the life of the war
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos

The post was edited 2 times, last by eijipe ().

• Pepi wrote:

Black Bob wrote:

Hi
    As the Home Sec of R-W I am advising that as The (not so) Great Dane has made it clear he wishes to fight alongside NOW in this war we are happy to include him

Thanks

BB
    Just wanted to put this here.
    R-W let Dane join the fight but do not want us to join too? ahh i'm so jealous. :(
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos

The post was edited 1 time, last by eijipe ().

• If you don't want to fight or defend each other that's fine with me. :) Just actually posted a DoW on board for formality and so you're aware that i'm targeting your alliance. Regardless if there's a DoW or not i don't see why i can't attack the lot of you. :)

PS: some guys have been taking me for taking down Roshen. you must have been a bully to them. :P