War: Pepi, JOSH, Eijipe VS R-W

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• You shouldn't leave your allies to die like that. Or at least have the decency to tell them to run too. Poor mushroom left to fight my navy alone.

Sea battle near SANTORINI

(25.06.2018 16:33:47)
    Pepi[Frogs] from Mobil
    vs
    mushoo1993[R-W] from moscow

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fire Ship..............................17(-4) - Fire Ship..............................0(-40)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................5(-30)
    Ram Ship..............................100(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship............................30(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................30(-0) - .............................................
    Diving Boat............................40(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - .............................................
    Tender.................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier........................12(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals................................-24.8 - Generals.................................-440
    Offensive points.........................1100 - Defence points.............................62
    Damage Received..........................1240 - Damage Received.........................22000
    Damage Percent.............................5% - Damage Percent............................95%

Winners: Pepi[Frogs]

Losers: mushoo1993[R-W]

297 units from Pepi[Frogs] are blocking the port entrance to SANTORINI

12 units from Pepi[Frogs] are blocking the port entrance to SANTORINI

mushoo1993[R-W]'s army has fled because the close-combat battle line has been penetrated.

• Suicide squad. :D You should teach your members to run. They can learn a thing or two from you. ;)

Sea battle near cairo

Sea battle near cairo
    (25.06.2018 17:02:35)
    mushoo1993[R-W] from capetown
    vs
    Pepi[Frogs] from Athens

............................................. - Steam Ram...............................9(-0)
    ............................................. - Paddle Speedboat........................1(-0)
    Fire Ship...............................0(-5) - .............................................
    Generals..................................-31 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................77.5
    Damage Received..........................1550 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

10 warships are being moved from Pepi[Frogs] to cairo

mushoo1993[R-W]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

(25.06.2018 17:15:13)
    mushoo1993[R-W] from moscow
    vs
    Pepi[Frogs] from Mobil

............................................. - Ram Ship..............................100(-0)
    Fire Ship..............................0(-40) - Fire Ship...............................4(-3)
    ............................................. - Mortar Ship............................15(-0)
    ............................................. - Steam Ram..............................15(-0)
    ............................................. - Diving Boat............................20(-0)
    ............................................. - Paddle Speedboat.......................31(-0)
    ............................................. - Balloon Carrier.........................8(-0)
    ............................................. - Tender..................................5(-0)
    Generals.................................-248 - Generals................................-18.6
    Offensive points.........................46.5 - Defence points............................620
    Damage Received.........................12400 - Damage Received...........................930
    Damage Percent............................93% - Damage Percent.............................7%

198 warships are being moved from Pepi[Frogs] to SANTORINI

mushoo1993[R-W]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

• TBBDV is such a funny guy. Trash talked me and Josh in game then blocked us. :D

Couldn't take the heat of your own trash talking? haha

It's good to know you're into sports. explains why you're so good at running. ;)
  • hahaha. he also blocked me!. hahaha aw, i don't know that an old man can also act like a little snotty kid. you even said that we just have to pm you. how can we pm you now?. :rofl:
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • Breaking News!!!!
    TBBDV is on Vacation mode,, Running Weak. hahaha

a leader is leaving his allies alone in times of crisis? not a good example. i thought you are a 70 years old? did you go to vacation because you are retired? hahaha
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-

The post was edited 1 time, last by eijipe ().

• Hahaha. He keeps bugging me with in-game messages saying everything we said is true but he's just trying to keep face to his alliance. And then he keeps trying to insult me by calling me "kid," "child," or "baby." It's kind of creepy to be honest. Hopefully they aren't indicative of his nocturnal secret adventures.

WOW! Vacation mode. Well. Family is most important right? It's summer vacation too. Maybe he really is just on vacation and not because all his towns' ports are occupied and he's about to be pillaged to the bones.
  • @JOSH hmnnn. that'ts the point all of you uses the CR. but if you wont accept it. then its up to you.. AND WHERE IS THE 70 YEAR OLD GEEZER?? omg!!!!! HAHAHA LOL.. he is on VACATION!!! hahaha lol..I BET HE IS SWIMMING OF SOMEWHERE.. the 3 of you really trolled him that much huh both publicly and in personal messages but life in ikariam wont stop when he's gone.. have to move on.. then what's your plan Pepi?? he is on vacation mode already.. are you going to continue this war?? or PLAY ON!!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: haha lol and we will die till the end.. 8-) 8-)
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    @Shain
    Hahahahahahahaha.
    Of course we will destroy all Red Weaklings.
    All RW does the same on every winning CR you have. Oh wait... You don't have any yet. Hahahahahahahahaha.

Your great general's strategy is pretty funny! Hahaha.

@roshen to RW: "Let's put all our units in my town. Combine our forces and then wait for them to attack us! Don't worry about your gold. They will attack right away I know because I am tHe gReAt rEd wArRioRz gEneRaL. "

After waiting a while...

@roshen: "Oh crap. They aren't attacking my town. I need to change sTrAtEgYz. I will send them a message and beg them to come attack me."
  • TO clear things out were not helping RW, I have to admit though there are some skirmishes going on bet. WOLF and BTLOG again.
    Sad He went Vacation Mode LMaO. :dash: :lol: I am still waiting for great CRs from both alliance.

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting"
    :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
  • Nice One Red Weaklings.. and came it from a FROG.. hey princess what's the hype all about? hahaha lol from a person with 1.4 m points vs us its is surely a defeat.. but why do i feel so sorry for you... well in this game you are bound to win.. hmnn.. roshen is waiting for you.. i bet the 1.4m point account is not afraid of a puny town with puny troops from Red Weaklings right?? haha.. while i was back reading i noticed something from you. without Pepi you are nothing hahahahaha. troll me!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D and please do not interfere with my question for Pepi. I'm not asking the princess about the war, i was asking the King.. GIve some decency in your action " all mighty princess" we are just commoners asking the king a question. how rude the princess is.. such a shame , such an uneducated princess.. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Shain ().

• @Shain

You can try to insult me all you want but it does zit and nil since I haven't even lost a single battle yet. And mind you, this is my first time using navy. Chew on that. Hahaha.

For some reason, everyone thinks that @Pepi 's success is my failure. Others think that one's success is inversely affected by other's. That's a weak way of thinking. I don't care. Hahaha. Insulting me about being under Pepi's shadow will NEVER work. :)

Also, anyone with at least half a brain can read my generals score. It's deliberately not going higher as of the moment. Do you even know what that means? That means I am learning hoe to use a navy. I'm clashing against players with higher GS than me. Lol. Cause unlike RW who only thinks "most is best," I'm actually thinking.

If I had a 40k GS, everyone would just say, "well you had a massive army."
    I have a smaller army than a lot of your players and they are biting the dust. Suck on that. :)
  • @JOSH i'm not insulting you i'm just returning the favor.. I don't know why people think the same way as me.. oh i guess our brains are the same or our observations are the same. we are different from you because you have said earlier that you are a what do you call that?? " HOMO SAPIENS WITH A BRAIN" I guess we are a new species because how come a fully organized sets of functional living systems has the absence of a central processing organ.. woah!! we dont have brains!!! well we will not die when zombie apocalypse happen. haha lol you may, and you can insult all low pointer Red Weaklings as much as you can. but we will not feel sorry for our selves. as much as you do we are also still learning from this game. well if you have so much hype about yourself why not do the honor of wiping us out.. have fun on slaughtering.. practice using your navy and of course you have said you are more experienced in your land units. why not use your expertise to occupy our ports and towns. that would be a fun to watch..
  • Lol. Well I was insulting you. If you are returning the favor... Then what do you call that? Hahaha.

On a serious note, I have nothing against low point players. Your total score is not an accurate measurement of your skills. (unless if you use it as your number 1 selling point then that makes you a loser)
    If you backread, you can see me say I feel sorry for RW members who just got dragged into this. But then again, TBBDV said that all your members are thirsty for war. So I'm at an impasse with my own feelings.
    You on the other hand, are an exception. Saying we are trolling TBBDV. I have a serious question to you.
    Have you confirmed or denied our allegations against him?

I am a pretty straightforward person. Look at the tiny exchange with @Bathalana for reference for the next statement. Unless I find you have beef with me, accuse me of cheating or insult me or my friends, I will leave you alone in (terms of trash talking).

Once again, I have not insulted any low pointers or newbies ever unless they go first. Who am I insulting right now? TBBDV who has called us cheats. Roshen who keeps provoking me calling me baby, kid, and useless without Pepi, and you @Shain. So, who's hyped out about me? Is it really me or is it you guys? LOL.
  • Lol. @roshen
    You've come here to beg us to attack you?
    Really high level strategy from RW general. :)

You're the general of RW. You dont know where our troops are in your allies towns? You have to resort to this?

We will attack your cute alliance army there. You'll just have to wait a little bit. :) we're still busy elsewhere.
  • @JOSH to much talking without sense what do you mean by straight forward person.?? your action and words is rebutting the same words you utter. i'm hyped because i'm excited!! hahaha.. too much energy from me for you?? hahaha lol.. i didn't do anything to you. i just told all of you not to post in CR then you keep blabbering about a lot of things.. well your cognitive level is far superior than me.. your way of thinking is too advance for us.. advance *snip*. hahaha lol chill down. eat your lunch..
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().