War: Pepi, JOSH, Eijipe VS R-W

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• I guess this guy cant handle a loss instead of leading his alliance for a plan on what to do and what time to do it he chooses to go vmode. by the looks of it he thinks that he is higher standard than pepi or he thinks he have more experience. *snip* D:

with the caps lock this guy really is angry or "he cares what is happening inside the game"

basically you cant choose how others play the game you just need to deal with it.
    Quote EDIT - Kikoguns

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kikoguns ().

• Calin wrote:

Pepi wrote:

I guess this guy cant handle a loss instead of leading his alliance for a plan on what to do and what time to do it he chooses to go vmode. by the looks of it he thinks that he is higher standard than pepi or he thinks he have more experience. *snip* D:
    with the caps lock this guy really is angry or "he cares what is happening inside the game"

basically you cant choose how others play the game you just need to deal with it.
    but i wonder who is this anonymous player that is crying in game? looks familiar. :rofl:
    this guy is like a kid that has his candy taken from him though.. crying and bragging about something that is not here.
    we are in Uk hephaistos Granpa not in greek(idon't know the world). please grandpa please.
    please wear your reading glasses when reading my comment, why? well, because I use normal font size. you use over 30 font size or letters in bold so that you don't need to wear your glasses right? ;)
    EDIT - Trolling - Kikoguns
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-

The post was edited 4 times, last by Kikoguns ().

• eijipe wrote:

but i wonder who is this anonymous player that is crying in game? looks familiar. :rofl:this guy is like a kid that has his candy taken from him though.. crying and bragging about something that is not here.
    we are in Uk hephaistos Granpa not in greek(idon't know the world). please grandpa please.
    please wear your reading glasses when reading my comment, why? well, because I use normal font size. you use over 30 font size so that you don't need to wear your glasses right? ;)
    its really sad to see that a player suffers *snip* and he doesnt realize he have it. trying to prove something that isnt even there or atleast put an effort to prove that he is better than the opposing faction. basically if you cant take trash talk and keep your cool why are you even playing a somewhat competitive game with other players.

its really hard to see other players that have potential to learn but doesn't learn because of ego D:
    EDIT - Inappropriate language - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• Calin wrote:

Kingtoad wrote:

Do i just read someone crying in the board?
    yes you did my friend. instead of focusing on the problem and the solution behind it he focuses on complaining.

if WOLF had a war versus pepi and friends they would stand a fighting chance the guys has a nice cooperative strat unlike this guys commending @oxabmr1616 they learned quite alot about warfare thanks to them we also learned alot.

+ they dont trashtalk much lol
    WOOOHHH stop there my friend @Calin, our members want to rebuild first after going through war with you guys. How about you face them @Calin??? wahahaha
    Were not ready yet to take on the BIG BOYS... Yet.. :sniper: PEPI and Friends... waahahahaha :rofl: :lol:

FYI @Calin I got TT by Oxab Though cause i didnt join the war... wahahahaha :stick: :lol: :lol:

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting"
    :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
  • Bathalana wrote:

Calin wrote:

Kingtoad wrote:

yes you did my friend. instead of focusing on the problem and the solution behind it he focuses on complaining.
    if WOLF had a war versus pepi and friends they would stand a fighting chance the guys has a nice cooperative strat unlike this guys commending @oxabmr1616 they learned quite alot about warfare thanks to them we also learned alot.

WOOOHHH stop there my friend @Calin, our members want to rebuild first after going through war with you guys. How about you face them @Calin??? wahahahaWere not ready yet to take on the BIG BOYS... Yet.. :sniper: PEPI and Friends... waahahahaha :rofl: :lol:

FYI @Calin I got TT by Oxab Though cause i didnt join the war... wahahahaha :stick: :lol: :lol:
    my point's not big though, :D hahaha
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-

The post was edited 1 time, last by eijipe ().

• Bathalana wrote:

Calin wrote:

Kingtoad wrote:

WOOOHHH stop there my friend @Calin, our members want to rebuild first after going through war with you guys. How about you face them @Calin??? wahahahaWere not ready yet to take on the BIG BOYS... Yet.. :sniper: PEPI and Friends... waahahahaha :rofl: :lol:

hahaha im trying to formulate a mini war game on our server like capture the flag whether your points are high or not it will not serve as a huge advantage. tune in!