War: United WolveS(WOLF ) VS Battle LOG War(BTLOG ) AND Wolf Legion(WLX ) AND Fight For Honor(FFH )

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• War: United WolveS(WOLF ) VS Battle LOG War(BTLOG ) AND Wolf Legion(WLX ) AND Fight For Honor(FFH )

LETS FIGHT

DECLARE WAR :

IM THE LEADER OF WOLF

REASONS

1- BTLOG- AFTER THE LAST TIME WE FINISHED ATTACKING THEM BUT THEY DIDNT , MARCUS KEEP ATTACKING US MANY TIMES . AND I REMEMBER THE LAST WAR THEY STARTED WE WAS FIGHTING WITH WEI ALLIANCE AND I KNOW THEY ARE IN WAR AND I WANT SHOW THEM THATS HARD TO FIGHT WITH 2 ALLIANCE IN SAME TIME

2- FHH- I MADE A CITY BETWEEN BTLOG TO ATTACK I SAW Callmeandy IS PILLAGING MY CITY AND SPEAK TOO MUCH

3- WLX- NO REASON .

THE MOST IMPORTANT REASON IS THAT I WANT TEST MY MEMBERS AND LEARN THEM THE GAME AND HOW TO FIGHT

ACTUALLY THE WAR BETWEEN US AND BTLOG AND FFH STARTED BEFORE BUT WLX ALLIANCE HAVE 2 DAYS TIME TO PREPARE THEIRSELF FOR THE WAR

:D :D LETS HAVE FUN :rolleyes: I HOPE WE WIN :thumbsup:

the war will finish after 2 weeks from today

The post was edited 3 times, last by oxabmr1616 ().

• oxabmr1616 wrote:

LETS FIGHT

DECLARE WAR :

IM THE LEADER OF WOLF

REASONS

1- BTLOG- AFTER THE LAST TIME WE FINISHED ATTACKING THEM BUT THEY DIDNT , MARCUS KEEP ATTACKING US MANY TIMES . AND I REMEMBER THE LAST WAR THEY STARTED WE WAS FIGHTING WITH WEI ALLIANCE AND I KNOW THEY ARE IN WAR AND I WANT SHOW THEM THATS HARD TO FIGHT WITH 2 ALLIANCE IN SAME TIME

2- FHH- I MADE A CITY BETWEEN BTLOG TO ATTACK I SAW Callmeandy IS PILLAGING MY CITY AND SPEAK TOO MUCH

3- WLX- NO REASON .

THE MOST IMPORTANT REASON IS THAT I WANT TEST MY MEMBERS AND LEARN THEM THE GAME AND HOW TO FIGHT

ACTUALLY THE WAR BETWEEN US AND BTLOG AND FFH STARTED BEFORE BUT WLX ALLIANCE HAVE 2 DAYS TIME TO PREPARE THEIRSELF FOR THE WAR

Great too see. Good luck. Hope you get the better of them.
  • TheGreatDane wrote:

oxabmr1616 wrote:

LETS FIGHT

DECLARE WAR :

IM THE LEADER OF WOLF

REASONS

3- WLX- NO REASON .

Great too see. Good luck. Hope you get the better of them.
    THANK YOU

Pepi wrote:

Have Fun. :thumbup:
    THANK YOU
    :))

SiN wrote:

Woooaaah! This server is so alive!
    YEAH I TRY MAKE IT ALIVE LOLOL
  • nalo wrote:

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Sulfur
    (26.06.2018 10:13:16)
    Ranma[BTLOG] from Polis, nalo[BTLOG] from 6--ζ_ζ--6
    vs
    King_Ali[WOLF] from Sulfur

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Swordsman...........................1193(-30) - Swordsman..............................0(-89)
    Hoplite................................99(-9) - Hoplite...............................0(-245)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................510(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................496(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................36(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................78(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................36(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................44(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals................................-48.6 - Generals...............................-449.8
    Offensive points.......................1124.5 - Defence points..........................121.5
    Damage Received..........................2430 - Damage Received.........................22490
    Damage Percent.............................9% - Damage Percent............................91%

Winners: nalo[BTLOG], Ranma[BTLOG]

Losers: King_Ali[WOLF]

1142 units from nalo[BTLOG] are maintaining occupation of town Sulfur.

1350 units from Ranma[BTLOG] are maintaining occupation of town Sulfur.

One of King_Ali[WOLF]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

send it to crs thread

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().