War: United WolveS(WOLF ) VS Battle LOG War(BTLOG ) AND Wolf Legion(WLX ) AND Fight For Honor(FFH )

  • War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • War: United WolveS(WOLF ) VS Battle LOG War(BTLOG ) AND Wolf Legion(WLX ) AND Fight For Honor(FFH )

    LETS FIGHT

    DECLARE WAR :

    IM THE LEADER OF WOLF

    REASONS

    1- BTLOG- AFTER THE LAST TIME WE FINISHED ATTACKING THEM BUT THEY DIDNT , MARCUS KEEP ATTACKING US MANY TIMES . AND I REMEMBER THE LAST WAR THEY STARTED WE WAS FIGHTING WITH WEI ALLIANCE AND I KNOW THEY ARE IN WAR AND I WANT SHOW THEM THATS HARD TO FIGHT WITH 2 ALLIANCE IN SAME TIME

    2- FHH- I MADE A CITY BETWEEN BTLOG TO ATTACK I SAW Callmeandy IS PILLAGING MY CITY AND SPEAK TOO MUCH

    3- WLX- NO REASON .

    THE MOST IMPORTANT REASON IS THAT I WANT TEST MY MEMBERS AND LEARN THEM THE GAME AND HOW TO FIGHT



    ACTUALLY THE WAR BETWEEN US AND BTLOG AND FFH STARTED BEFORE BUT WLX ALLIANCE HAVE 2 DAYS TIME TO PREPARE THEIRSELF FOR THE WAR


    :D :D LETS HAVE FUN :rolleyes: I HOPE WE WIN :thumbsup:





    the war will finish after 2 weeks from today



    The post was edited 3 times, last by oxabmr1616 ().

  • oxabmr1616 wrote:

    LETS FIGHT

    DECLARE WAR :

    IM THE LEADER OF WOLF

    REASONS

    1- BTLOG- AFTER THE LAST TIME WE FINISHED ATTACKING THEM BUT THEY DIDNT , MARCUS KEEP ATTACKING US MANY TIMES . AND I REMEMBER THE LAST WAR THEY STARTED WE WAS FIGHTING WITH WEI ALLIANCE AND I KNOW THEY ARE IN WAR AND I WANT SHOW THEM THATS HARD TO FIGHT WITH 2 ALLIANCE IN SAME TIME

    2- FHH- I MADE A CITY BETWEEN BTLOG TO ATTACK I SAW Callmeandy IS PILLAGING MY CITY AND SPEAK TOO MUCH

    3- WLX- NO REASON .

    THE MOST IMPORTANT REASON IS THAT I WANT TEST MY MEMBERS AND LEARN THEM THE GAME AND HOW TO FIGHT



    ACTUALLY THE WAR BETWEEN US AND BTLOG AND FFH STARTED BEFORE BUT WLX ALLIANCE HAVE 2 DAYS TIME TO PREPARE THEIRSELF FOR THE WAR


    :D :D LETS HAVE FUN :rolleyes: I HOPE WE WIN :thumbsup:





    the war will finish after 2 weeks from today




    Great too see. Good luck. Hope you get the better of them.
    Leader of Outlaws :love:
  • CR Thread United WolveS(WOLF ) VS Battle LOG War(BTLOG ) AND Wolf Legion(WLX ) AND Fight For Honor(FFH )

    the war has started today lets put crs here :))) 26/6/18

    THE FIRST ONE

    Battle for Vins


    Battle for Vins
    (26.06.2018 19:30:58)
    oxab[WOLF] from Polis, General Mehran[WOLF] from 1z0
    vs
    Callmeandy[FFH] from Vins, VNS



    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer....................118(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-50)
    Swordsman...........................333(-144) - Swordsman.............................0(-534)
    Hoplite.............................234(-207) - Hoplite...............................0(-295)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................21(-0)
    Mortar.................................4(-16) - Mortar................................16(-12)
    Doctor.................................20(-0) - Doctor.................................12(-0)
    Cook...................................34(-0) - Cook...................................20(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter.............................72(-0)
    Battering Ram..........................14(-1) - .............................................
    Catapult..............................58(-12) - .............................................
    Steam Giant............................57(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..............................-1097.4 - Generals..............................-1625.8
    Offensive points.......................4064.5 - Defence points.........................2743.5
    Damage Received.........................54870 - Damage Received.........................81290
    Damage Percent............................40% - Damage Percent............................60%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Winners: oxab[WOLF], General Mehran[WOLF]


    Losers: Callmeandy[FFH]


    301 units from oxab[WOLF] are maintaining occupation of town Vins.


    38 units from oxab[WOLF] are maintaining occupation of town Vins.


    Callmeandy[FFH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2018 18:00:58)


    oxab[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2018 18:15:24)


    Callmeandy[FFH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2018 18:15:58)


    oxab[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2018 18:20:33)


    Callmeandy[FFH]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (26.06.2018 18:28:28)


    Callmeandy[FFH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2018 18:30:58)


    oxab[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2018 18:45:58)


    Callmeandy[FFH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2018 18:45:58)


    oxab's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.


    Callmeandy[FFH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2018 18:49:41)


    oxab[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2018 19:00:58)


    oxab[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2018 19:15:58)


    Callmeandy[FFH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2018 19:15:58)


    One of Callmeandy[FFH]’s armies has been completely destroyed.


    One of Callmeandy[FFH]’s armies has been completely destroyed.


    oxab[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2018 19:30:58)


    Callmeandy[FFH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2018 19:30:58)


    As Callmeandy[FFH] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.


    As Callmeandy[FFH] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.


  • Battle for VNS

    Battle for VNS
    (26.06.2018 20:03:44)
    oxab[WOLF] from Vins
    vs
    Metrins[FFH] from , Callmeandy[FFH] from Marmors3



    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite...............................124(-0) - Hoplite................................0(-60)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................54(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman..............................86(-4) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................14(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................32(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar..................................4(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................7(-0) - .............................................
    Cook....................................9(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.................................-4.8 - Generals..................................-84
    Offensive points..........................210 - Defence points.............................12
    Damage Received...........................240 - Damage Received..........................4200
    Damage Percent.............................5% - Damage Percent............................95%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Winners: oxab[WOLF]


    Losers: Callmeandy[FFH], Metrins[FFH]


    330 units from oxab[WOLF] are maintaining occupation of town VNS.


    Callmeandy[FFH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2018 19:48:44)


    oxab[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2018 19:48:44)


    Callmeandy[FFH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2018 20:03:44)


    oxab[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2018 20:03:44)


    One of Callmeandy[FFH]’s armies has been completely destroyed.






    Battle for Merlot

    Battle for Merlot
    (26.06.2018 7:59:17)
    oxab[WOLF] from Polis
    vs
    Detty[BTLOG] from Merlot



    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................60(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................160(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................237(-3) - .............................................
    Battering Ram...........................6(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................30(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................18(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................7(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.................................-4.2 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................10.5
    Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Winners: oxab[WOLF]


    Losers: Detty[BTLOG]


    The town Merlot has been pillaged by oxab[WOLF]. The following resources have been stolen: 8,748


    The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.





    Battle for Secondo

    Battle for Secondo
    (26.06.2018 9:54:12)
    oxab[WOLF] from Polis
    vs
    lafawtlawd[BTLOG] from , Tydeus[BTLOG] from San Mig Light 土



    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................63(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................210(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................240(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................18(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................18(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................7(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-0.6
    Offensive points..........................1.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received............................30
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Winners: oxab[WOLF]


    Losers: Tydeus[BTLOG], lafawtlawd[BTLOG]


    The town Secondo has been pillaged by oxab[WOLF]. The following resources have been stolen: 18,037


    Tydeus[BTLOG]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2018 9:39:12)


    Tydeus[BTLOG]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2018 9:54:12)


    One of Tydeus[BTLOG]’s armies has been completely destroyed.




    Battle for Sector 2

    Battle for Sector 2
    (26.06.2018 11:05:35)
    oxab[WOLF] from Polis
    vs
    Tydeus[BTLOG] from San Mig Light 土, Innonymus[BTLOG] from



    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................60(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................190(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................319(-1) - .............................................
    Battering Ram...........................6(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................18(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................7(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.................................-1.4 - Generals.................................-0.6
    Offensive points..........................1.5 - Defence points............................3.5
    Damage Received............................70 - Damage Received............................30
    Damage Percent............................70% - Damage Percent............................30%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Winners: oxab[WOLF]


    Losers: Tydeus[BTLOG], Innonymus[BTLOG]


    The town Sector 2 has been pillaged by oxab[WOLF]. The following resources have been stolen: 8,831


    Tydeus[BTLOG]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2018 10:50:35)


    Tydeus[BTLOG]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2018 11:05:35)


    One of Tydeus[BTLOG]’s armies has been completely destroyed.




    Battle for Vins

    Battle for Vins
    (26.06.2018 12:51:55)
    oxab[WOLF] from Polis
    vs
    Callmeandy[FFH] from , Pandora[FFH] from Box of Envy



    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................60(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................200(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................278(-2) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................18(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................18(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................7(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.................................-2.8 - Generals.................................-0.6
    Offensive points..........................1.5 - Defence points..............................7
    Damage Received...........................140 - Damage Received............................30
    Damage Percent............................82% - Damage Percent............................18%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Winners: oxab[WOLF]


    Losers: Callmeandy[FFH], Pandora[FFH]


    The town Vins has been pillaged by oxab[WOLF]. The following resources have been stolen: 9,320 , 7,268


    One of Pandora[FFH]’s armies has been completely destroyed.




    Battle for Highgarden

    Battle for Highgarden
    (26.06.2018 14:03:51)
    oxab[WOLF] from Polis
    vs
    Jawels[FFH] from Highgarden



    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-30)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................60(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................200(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................279(-1) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................18(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................7(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.................................-1.4 - Generals..................................-18
    Offensive points...........................45 - Defence points............................3.5
    Damage Received............................70 - Damage Received...........................900
    Damage Percent.............................7% - Damage Percent............................93%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Winners: oxab[WOLF]


    Losers: Jawels[FFH]


    The town Highgarden has been pillaged by oxab[WOLF]. The following resources have been stolen: 14,540 , 19,771 , 3,187


    One of Jawels[FFH]’s armies has been completely destroyed.




    Battle for VNS

    Battle for VNS
    (26.06.2018 15:13:03)
    oxab[WOLF] from Polis
    vs
    Metrins[FFH] from VNS



    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................60(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................200(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................240(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................18(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................18(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................7(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Winners: oxab[WOLF]


    Losers: Metrins[FFH]


    The town VNS has been pillaged by oxab[WOLF]. The following resources have been stolen: 9,496 , 30,503





    Battle for VNS

    Battle for VNS
    (26.06.2018 16:59:06)
    oxab[WOLF] from Polis
    vs
    Callmeandy[FFH] from Vins, Metrins[FFH] from



    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite...............................280(-0) - Hoplite................................0(-10)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................60(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................240(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................12(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................18(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................7(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals..................................-14
    Offensive points...........................35 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................700
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Winners: oxab[WOLF]


    Losers: Callmeandy[FFH], Metrins[FFH]


    The town VNS has been pillaged by oxab[WOLF]. The following resources have been stolen: 2,852 , 25,271


    Callmeandy[FFH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2018 16:44:06)


    Callmeandy[FFH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.06.2018 16:59:06)


    One of Callmeandy[FFH]’s armies has been completely destroyed.


  • BY FARZAM

    Display Spoiler

    Battle for HardStuckD5
    (26.06.2018 20:43:27)
    Farzam[WOLF] from Hamid crystal
    vs
    Martin Stoichev[BTLOG] from HardStuckD5


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................30(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant............................30(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................12(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Winners: Farzam[WOLF]


    Losers: Martin Stoichev[BTLOG]


    The town HardStuckD5 has been pillaged by Farzam[WOLF]. The following
    resources have been stolen: 11,126 Building material, 4,539 Wine, 8,334
    Crystal glass


    Spoiler added - Hera

    The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

  • TheGreatDane wrote:

    oxabmr1616 wrote:

    LETS FIGHT

    DECLARE WAR :

    IM THE LEADER OF WOLF

    REASONS

    1- BTLOG- AFTER THE LAST TIME WE FINISHED ATTACKING THEM BUT THEY DIDNT , MARCUS KEEP ATTACKING US MANY TIMES . AND I REMEMBER THE LAST WAR THEY STARTED WE WAS FIGHTING WITH WEI ALLIANCE AND I KNOW THEY ARE IN WAR AND I WANT SHOW THEM THATS HARD TO FIGHT WITH 2 ALLIANCE IN SAME TIME

    2- FHH- I MADE A CITY BETWEEN BTLOG TO ATTACK I SAW Callmeandy IS PILLAGING MY CITY AND SPEAK TOO MUCH

    3- WLX- NO REASON .

    THE MOST IMPORTANT REASON IS THAT I WANT TEST MY MEMBERS AND LEARN THEM THE GAME AND HOW TO FIGHT



    ACTUALLY THE WAR BETWEEN US AND BTLOG AND FFH STARTED BEFORE BUT WLX ALLIANCE HAVE 2 DAYS TIME TO PREPARE THEIRSELF FOR THE WAR


    :D :D LETS HAVE FUN :rolleyes: I HOPE WE WIN :thumbsup:





    the war will finish after 2 weeks from today




    Great too see. Good luck. Hope you get the better of them.
    THANK YOU

    Pepi wrote:

    Have Fun. :thumbup:
    THANK YOU
    :))

    SiN wrote:

    Woooaaah! This server is so alive!
    YEAH I TRY MAKE IT ALIVE LOLOL
  • Display Spoiler

    Battle for Sulfur
    (26.06.2018 10:13:16)
    Ranma[BTLOG] from Polis, nalo[BTLOG] from 6--ζ_ζ--6
    vs
    King_Ali[WOLF] from Sulfur


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Swordsman...........................1193(-30) - Swordsman..............................0(-89)
    Hoplite................................99(-9) - Hoplite...............................0(-245)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................510(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................496(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................36(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................78(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................36(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................44(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals................................-48.6 - Generals...............................-449.8
    Offensive points.......................1124.5 - Defence points..........................121.5
    Damage Received..........................2430 - Damage Received.........................22490
    Damage Percent.............................9% - Damage Percent............................91%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Winners: nalo[BTLOG], Ranma[BTLOG]


    Losers: King_Ali[WOLF]


    1142 units from nalo[BTLOG] are maintaining occupation of town Sulfur.


    1350 units from Ranma[BTLOG] are maintaining occupation of town Sulfur.


    One of King_Ali[WOLF]’s armies has been completely destroyed.


    Edit - Added Spoiler - Hera

    The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

  • nalo wrote:

    Display Spoiler
    Battle for Sulfur
    (26.06.2018 10:13:16)
    Ranma[BTLOG] from Polis, nalo[BTLOG] from 6--ζ_ζ--6
    vs
    King_Ali[WOLF] from Sulfur


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Swordsman...........................1193(-30) - Swordsman..............................0(-89)
    Hoplite................................99(-9) - Hoplite...............................0(-245)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................510(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................496(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................36(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................78(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................36(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................44(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals................................-48.6 - Generals...............................-449.8
    Offensive points.......................1124.5 - Defence points..........................121.5
    Damage Received..........................2430 - Damage Received.........................22490
    Damage Percent.............................9% - Damage Percent............................91%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Winners: nalo[BTLOG], Ranma[BTLOG]


    Losers: King_Ali[WOLF]


    1142 units from nalo[BTLOG] are maintaining occupation of town Sulfur.


    1350 units from Ranma[BTLOG] are maintaining occupation of town Sulfur.


    One of King_Ali[WOLF]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

    send it to crs thread

    The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

  • Battle for Sulfur


    Battle for Sulfur
    (26.06.2018 10:13:16)
    Ranma[BTLOG] from Polis, nalo[BTLOG] from 6--ζ_ζ--6
    vs
    King_Ali[WOLF] from Sulfur



    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Swordsman...........................1193(-30) - Swordsman..............................0(-89)
    Hoplite................................99(-9) - Hoplite...............................0(-245)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................510(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................496(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................36(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................78(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................36(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................44(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals................................-48.6 - Generals...............................-449.8
    Offensive points.......................1124.5 - Defence points..........................121.5
    Damage Received..........................2430 - Damage Received.........................22490
    Damage Percent.............................9% - Damage Percent............................91%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Winners: nalo[BTLOG], Ranma[BTLOG]


    Losers: King_Ali[WOLF]


    1142 units from nalo[BTLOG] are maintaining occupation of town Sulfur.


    1350 units from Ranma[BTLOG] are maintaining occupation of town Sulfur.


    One of King_Ali[WOLF]’s armies has been completely destroyed.


  • Battle for Sulfur

    Battle for Sulfur
    (26.06.2018 10:13:16)
    nalo[BTLOG] from 6--ζ_ζ--6, Ranma[BTLOG] from Polis
    vs
    King_Ali[WOLF] from Sulfur



    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Swordsman...........................1193(-30) - Swordsman..............................0(-89)
    Hoplite................................99(-9) - Hoplite...............................0(-245)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................510(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................496(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................36(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................78(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................36(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................44(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals................................-48.6 - Generals...............................-449.8
    Offensive points.......................1124.5 - Defence points..........................121.5
    Damage Received..........................2430 - Damage Received.........................22490
    Damage Percent.............................9% - Damage Percent............................91%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Winners: nalo[BTLOG], Ranma[BTLOG]


    Losers: King_Ali[WOLF]


    1142 units from nalo[BTLOG] are maintaining occupation of town Sulfur.


    1350 units from Ranma[BTLOG] are maintaining occupation of town Sulfur.


    One of King_Ali[WOLF]’s armies has been completely destroyed.


  • Battle for SHIRAZ

    Battle for SHIRAZ
    (27.06.2018 9:24:48)
    Ranma[BTLOG] from Kobe III, Tydeus[BTLOG] from Lik Mi As, nalo[BTLOG] from 4--δ_δ--4, Marcus[BTLOG] from 4--δ_δ--4, ghost420[BTLOG] from Kobe III, vnh_knight[BTLOG] from 4--δ_δ--4
    vs
    spartacos[WOLF] from SHIRAZ



    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer....................427(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-260)
    Swordsman..........................1224(-319) - Swordsman.............................0(-391)
    Hoplite.............................338(-423) - Hoplite..............................37(-518)
    Steam Giant..........................344(-19) - Steam Giant..........................46(-214)
    Gyrocopter.............................0(-13) - Gyrocopter............................116(-4)
    Catapult...............................21(-0) - Catapult................................0(-8)
    Mortar.................................54(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-22)
    Doctor.................................52(-0) - Doctor.................................10(-0)
    Cook...................................56(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Battering Ram..........................35(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..............................-1125.3 - Generals..............................-4342.8
    Offensive points........................10857 - Defence points........................2813.25
    Damage Received.........................56265 - Damage Received........................217140
    Damage Percent............................20% - Damage Percent............................80%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Winners: nalo[BTLOG], Marcus[BTLOG], ghost420[BTLOG], vnh_knight[BTLOG], Ranma[BTLOG], Tydeus[BTLOG]


    Losers: spartacos[WOLF]


    413 units from ghost420[BTLOG] are maintaining occupation of town SHIRAZ.


    Tydeus[BTLOG]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 8:09:48)


    Tydeus[BTLOG]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 8:20:13)


    Tydeus[BTLOG]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 8:39:48)


    Tydeus[BTLOG]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 8:54:48)


    Tydeus[BTLOG]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 9:09:48)


    spartacos[WOLF]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (27.06.2018 9:14:51)


    Tydeus[BTLOG]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 9:24:48)


    As spartacos[WOLF] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.


    spartacos's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.


  • Battle for VNS

    Battle for VNS

    (27.06.2018 10:26:47)
    Gen Strong Ice[WOLF] from Polis
    vs
    Metrins[FFH] from VNS


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur
    Carabineer
    .....................20(-0) -
    .............................................
    Swordsman.............................176(-0)
    - .............................................
    Steam
    Giant
    ............................50(-0) -
    .............................................
    Catapult...............................16(-0)
    - .............................................
    Doctor.................................20(-0)
    - .............................................
    Cook...................................20(-0)
    - .............................................
    ............................................. -
    Wall....................................0(-7)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0
    -
    Generals....................................0
    Offensive
    points
    ............................0 -
    Defence
    points
    ..............................0
    Damage
    Received
    .............................0 -
    Damage
    Received
    .............................0
    Damage
    Percent
    .............................0% -
    Damage
    Percent
    .............................0%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Winners: Gen Strong Ice[WOLF]


    Losers: Metrins[FFH]


    The town VNS has been pillaged by Gen Strong Ice[WOLF]. The following
    resources have been stolen: 7,751
    ,
    7,248



  • nalo wrote:

    Battle for SHIRAZ

    Battle for SHIRAZ

    (27.06.2018 9:24:48)

    Ranma[BTLOG] from Kobe III, Tydeus[BTLOG] from Lik Mi As, nalo[BTLOG] from 4--δ_δ--4, Marcus[BTLOG] from 4--δ_δ--4, ghost420[BTLOG] from Kobe III, vnh_knight[BTLOG] from 4--δ_δ--4

    vs

    spartacos[WOLF] from SHIRAZ



    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Sulphur Carabineer....................427(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-260)

    Swordsman..........................1224(-319) - Swordsman.............................0(-391)

    Hoplite.............................338(-423) - Hoplite..............................37(-518)

    Steam Giant..........................344(-19) - Steam Giant..........................46(-214)

    Gyrocopter.............................0(-13) - Gyrocopter............................116(-4)

    Catapult...............................21(-0) - Catapult................................0(-8)

    Mortar.................................54(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-22)

    Doctor.................................52(-0) - Doctor.................................10(-0)

    Cook...................................56(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)

    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)

    Battering Ram..........................35(-0) - .............................................

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Generals..............................-1125.3 - Generals..............................-4342.8

    Offensive points........................10857 - Defence points........................2813.25

    Damage Received.........................56265 - Damage Received........................217140

    Damage Percent............................20% - Damage Percent............................80%

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



    Winners: nalo[BTLOG], Marcus[BTLOG], ghost420[BTLOG], vnh_knight[BTLOG], Ranma[BTLOG], Tydeus[BTLOG]



    Losers: spartacos[WOLF]



    413 units from ghost420[BTLOG] are maintaining occupation of town SHIRAZ.



    Tydeus[BTLOG]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 8:09:48)



    Tydeus[BTLOG]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 8:20:13)



    Tydeus[BTLOG]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 8:39:48)



    Tydeus[BTLOG]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 8:54:48)



    Tydeus[BTLOG]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 9:09:48)



    spartacos[WOLF]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (27.06.2018 9:14:51)



    Tydeus[BTLOG]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 9:24:48)



    As spartacos[WOLF] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.



    spartacos's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.




    great war 6 to 1 :))