Pepi and Friends vs RW

• HoF

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Pepi and Friends vs RW

Dang that was long. 82 Rounds! You had more troops than i did. ;)
      2,205,474 DAMAGE INFLICTED!

Battle for tk4rh

Battle for tk4rh
      (27.06.2018 4:32:49)
      Eijipe[Frogs] from Sparta, Bankal Proper, tk4rh, Nucet, Pepi[Frogs] from Mobil, tk4rh, Sparta, Nucet, Vascau
      vs
      b3smrtn1[R-W] from Olimp, Darkhan[R-W] from Dol Guldur, wazo[R-W] from Helios, Kvadras[R-W] from Tertium, AirplaneBlonde[R-W] from W1_airbase, betterTHANezra[R-W] from Kanto Tin, Black Bob[R-W] from Talavera, La Corunna, Salamanca, Velmort[R-W] from Prismosis, Aegis, Paule[SGs] from Barad-Dür, FlaySmith[R-W] from Sidon, Jounieh, Tripoli, Tyre, metaaa[R-W] from Thassos, Tuckahoe, Home[R-W] from Tropical, Alma, Funtropolis, HUB, apollontavros[R-W] from tavros, mosxato, PurgerTravno[R-W] from Savica, Roshen[R-W] from tk4rh, tkWrh, tkMrh, tk3rh, tkSrh, ATN[R-W] from Marlik, mushoo1993[R-W] from moscow, paris, Amsterdam, Barcelona, cairo, capetown, Shain[R-W] from JOSE RIZAL, MIGUEL MALVAR, DEL PILAR, MABINI, BONIFACIO, dani89[R-W] from Stei

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sulphur Carabineer....................308(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer...................0(-1715)
      ............................................. - Spearman..............................0(-638)
      Swordsman..........................373(-5394) - Swordsman............................0(-6954)
      Steam Giant..........................91(-117) - Steam Giant..........................0(-1669)
      Balloon-Bombardier...................98(-322) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-95)
      Catapult...............................60(-0) - Catapult..............................0(-187)
      Mortar.................................58(-0) - Mortar................................0(-148)
      Cook...................................40(-0) - Cook..................................313(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Hoplite.............................38(-2892) - Hoplite..............................0(-6021)
      Gyrocopter..........................364(-129) - Gyrocopter............................0(-789)
      ............................................. - Doctor.................................77(-0)
      ............................................. - Archer................................0(-318)
      Battering Ram..........................60(-0) - Battering Ram..........................0(-39)
      ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Generals.............................-13437.1 - Generals.............................-44092.5
      Offensive points....................110231.25 - Defence points.......................33592.75
      Damage Received........................671855 - Damage Received.......................2205474
      Damage Percent............................23% - Damage Percent............................77%

Winners: Pepi[Frogs], Eijipe[Frogs]

Losers: Kvadras[R-W], Darkhan[R-W], Shain[R-W], Home[R-W], Black Bob[R-W], Roshen[R-W], FlaySmith[R-W], betterTHANezra[R-W], metaaa[R-W], PurgerTravno[R-W], mushoo1993[R-W], dani89[R-W], wazo[R-W], Paule[SGs], ATN[R-W], Velmort[R-W], apollontavros[R-W], b3smrtn1[R-W], AirplaneBlonde[R-W]

The town tk4rh has been pillaged by Pepi[Frogs]. The following resources have been stolen: 58,958 , 20,246

The town tk4rh has been pillaged by Eijipe[Frogs]. The following resources have been stolen: 2,473 , 849

b3smrtn1[R-W]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

apollontavros[R-W]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Darkhan[R-W]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Black Bob[R-W]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

wazo[R-W]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Home[R-W]'s army fled due to a lack of morale, when they saw that their number of casualties was much larger than that of their enemy.

Home[R-W]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Kvadras[R-W]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

AirplaneBlonde[R-W]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Home[R-W]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

betterTHANezra[R-W]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Black Bob[R-W]'s army fled due to a lack of morale, when they saw that their number of casualties was much larger than that of their enemy.

Black Bob[R-W]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

Black Bob[R-W]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Pepi[Frogs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 2:17:49)

Home[R-W]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 2:17:49)

Pepi[Frogs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 2:32:49)

Home[R-W]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 2:32:49)

Pepi[Frogs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 2:47:49)

Home[R-W]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 2:47:49)

Pepi[Frogs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 3:02:49)

Home[R-W]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 3:02:49)

Pepi[Frogs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 3:17:49)

Home[R-W]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 3:17:49)

FlaySmith[R-W]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Pepi[Frogs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 3:32:49)

Home[R-W]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 3:32:49)

Pepi[Frogs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 3:47:49)

Home[R-W]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 3:47:49)

Pepi[Frogs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 4:02:49)

Home[R-W]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 4:02:49)

Pepi[Frogs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 4:17:49)

Home[R-W]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 4:17:49)

One of Shain[R-W]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Pepi[Frogs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 4:32:49)

Home[R-W]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.06.2018 4:32:49)

As Roshen[R-W] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As dani89[R-W] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As ATN[R-W] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As mushoo1993[R-W] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As metaaa[R-W] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As PurgerTravno[R-W] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As apollontavros[R-W] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As apollontavros[R-W] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Shain[R-W] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Shain[R-W] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Home[R-W] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

• :rofl: very nice CR @Pepi !!. :D

Calin wrote:

82 rounds

15 mins * 82 rounds = 1230 mins/60 = 20.5 hours

how do you keep track of the fight? every hour? every 2 hours? every 8 hours? do tell pls xD
      sorry im noob
      Pepi never sleeps. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
      I DON'T trust words,
      I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
      Kaikias - Alliance SYN
      Hephaistos
      War Server - Alliance -PR-

The post was edited 5 times, last by eijipe ().

• Calin wrote:

82 rounds

15 mins * 82 rounds = 1230 mins/60 = 20.5 hours

how do you keep track of the fight? every hour? every 2 hours? every 8 hours? do tell pls xD
      sorry im noob
      Depends on how crazy you are and how big you want the damage difference to be.

But usually when your enemy has far superior numbers it's always fun to wave your army properly so you wouldn't sustain that much damage and you could out last their superior numbers. ;)
    • 2 things I don’t like about this fight.

1. Shouldn’t of happened when they saw they had no gyros they should of backed out.

2. Even after 82 rounds (82 x 15 = 1230 minutes (20.5 hours)) the guy who’s town it was still didn’t donate his resources. Like it’s wood why give people points when you can donate 60k wood instantly. He had a day to spend it. Do anything with it. He decides. Pepi good fight have some resources back for your lost troops
    • Kermit The Frog wrote:

2 things I don’t like about this fight.

1. Shouldn’t of happened when they saw they had no gyros they should of backed out.

2. Even after 82 rounds (82 x 15 = 1230 minutes (20.5 hours)) the guy who’s town it was still didn’t donate his resources. Like it’s wood why give people points when you can donate 60k wood instantly. He had a day to spend it. Do anything with it. He decides. Pepi good fight have some resources back for your lost troops
      I think that's R-W giving them a prize for winning the battle.
      "A wise man speaks because they have something to say.
      A foolish speaks because they have to say something.
    • YUp same sentiment, It was pointless afterwards, well at least they showed their bravery.
      Unlike me I am Hiding right know from our war... whahahhaha :dash:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

2 things I don’t like about this fight.

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting"
      :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
    • Flexta McSignals wrote:

What a ratio. Well done to both frogs
      ribbit!, thank you, pepi really did well ribbit!. that was a very long night. ribbit. :D fell asleep on round 52-53, ribbit. hahaha
      I DON'T trust words,
      I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
      Hephaistos
    • Holy *snip*!!!!

Biggest HOF I've ever seen.
      Now I finally understand why you are called 'Frogs'.

You just can't sit tight, you have to jump from island to island to find a good fight, and that includes ignoring sleep, probably.
      EDIT - Watch the language - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• Benjamenx wrote:

Holy *snip*!!!!

Biggest HOF I've ever seen.
      Now I finally understand why you are called 'Frogs'.

You just can't sit tight, you have to jump from island to island to find a good fight, and that includes ignoring sleep, probably.
      @Pepi don't know the word sleep. :rofl: ribbit~
      EDIT - Quote edit - Kikoguns
      I DON'T trust words,
      I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
      Hephaistos

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kikoguns ().