About achievement rewards

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• About achievement rewards

Hello friends,

around a month ago I received 7 days of tax advisor for doing an achievement, but right now I can't remember which one it was. If any of you remember or know a link that could send me towards a list of all rewards, I'd be very thankful. One of my teammates needs that advisor and I feel bad for not being able to help him :(

I've checked the ikariam wikia, but it only lists achievements together with title rewards. Doesn't say a thing about currency rewards or premium feature rewards.

I'll use this thread as a game suggestion too: there should be an ingame list of all rewards a player can get from the achievements, which could in turn actually encourage players to do more of these achievements. In case it already exists and I just don't know about it, forget about this part.

Thanks
    If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.
  • Flexta McSignals wrote:

Hello friends,

around a month ago I received 7 days of tax advisor for doing an achievement, but right now I can't remember which one it was. If any of you remember or know a link that could send me towards a list of all rewards, I'd be very thankful. One of my teammates needs that advisor and I feel bad for not being able to help him :(

I've checked the ikariam wikia, but it only lists achievements together with title rewards. Doesn't say a thing about currency rewards or premium feature rewards.

I'll use this thread as a game suggestion too: there should be an ingame list of all rewards a player can get from the achievements, which could in turn actually encourage players to do more of these achievements. In case it already exists and I just don't know about it, forget about this part.

Thanks
    Could be finish all upgrades. you get the title Mastermind and 7 days tax adviser. :)
  • Go to Player details and then search for it in Achievements. There's a lot of stuff there and you can see what rewards will be awarded if you finished a certain task.
    "A wise man speaks because they have something to say.
    A foolish speaks because they have to say something.