A question about banning

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quartz wrote:

If one of your multi accounts gets banned, do all of them get banned? If not, are you prevented from creating another account on that server?
    All accounts involved on Game Rules violation will be banned and the banned player can always create another account for free on the same server/world, max 11 accounts by using IP Share.
  • Oh dear, and how would you like to control that the player/person doesn't register again?
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein
  • Random question, why some people whose account is banned (not sure if this also applies to people that has been banned for their first time) permanently are always on (v) mode instead of going thru inactive phase and then ghosting?
  • Hamza wrote:

Random question, why some people whose account is banned (not sure if this also applies to people that has been banned for their first time) permanently are always on (v) mode instead of going thru inactive phase and then ghosting?
    We dont discuss with any player on how the ban system applied.
  • Hamza wrote:

Random question, why some people whose account is banned (not sure if this also applies to people that has been banned for their first time) permanently are always on (v) mode instead of going thru inactive phase and then ghosting?

Ratna is right, we cannot discuss other player's account situation.
    But following your question/report I checked this situation on all servers and I can assure you that everything works as intended.
  • Hamza wrote:

Player's account may be permanently banned and permanently also in vacation mode in case it's a ban for fraud. In such cases the account stays in the map almost forever or until the owner resolves the case.

P.S I really can not see how this can go as a discussing other player's account, it's a general question.
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein