DoW: Live IN Fear(LIFE) vs Rulers of World(-RoW-)

  • War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • Behemoth wrote:

    I'm from -RoW-, and what can I say, honestly, this is a big big JOKE to me, maybe for us too. Declares a war on this board without saying a word to us =)))) And you call this is a war? When we know nothing. But it's still ok, why? Because we don't care about this. Why should we care about this when we attack everyone, every alliences, everyday huh? Ofcouse, be attacked too. But we still fine, still enjoy the game.
    And then, one day, I mean yesterday, someone 'living in fear' stand up and declear war to us and keep it like a secret to show the world how strong they are, how rich they can be, how fair they can play =))))))
    Try your best guys, When we fighting -GF-, -TBN-, -TAN-, -BG-, maybe a little -PR- (well, we know how to play this game too, Bob =))) ), while someone -'Living In FEar'- want to join the show.... It's OK, It doesn't change anything, and we still dont care =)))))))))
    you didnt told by your higher ups? after they multi attack me 7v1 and not even have a proper M.S to fight with... I said to them 3 to 4 days from now.. we gonna declare WAR on you guys... Ask Lucifer or Jumbo about it..

    And they say they are ready... And now you go to boards and say we didnt know about this? after you multi attack me for no reason at all... i was very far and yet multi attack me... didnt even attack ROW... i was living a peaceful in a war server... But yet broke the peaceful way and even multi attack me...

    SO expect our retalliation...

    @kermit

    Plzz do understand what our general trying to say...
  • VaLenTin wrote:

    Behemoth wrote:

    I'm from -RoW-, and what can I say, honestly, this is a big big JOKE to me, maybe for us too. Declares a war on this board without saying a word to us =)))) And you call this is a war? When we know nothing. But it's still ok, why? Because we don't care about this. Why should we care about this when we attack everyone, every alliences, everyday huh? Ofcouse, be attacked too. But we still fine, still enjoy the game.
    And then, one day, I mean yesterday, someone 'living in fear' stand up and declear war to us and keep it like a secret to show the world how strong they are, how rich they can be, how fair they can play =))))))
    Try your best guys, When we fighting -GF-, -TBN-, -TAN-, -BG-, maybe a little -PR- (well, we know how to play this game too, Bob =))) ), while someone -'Living In FEar'- want to join the show.... It's OK, It doesn't change anything, and we still dont care =)))))))))
    you didnt told by your higher ups? after they multi attack me 7v1 and not even have a proper M.S to fight with... I said to them 3 to 4 days from now.. we gonna declare WAR on you guys... Ask Lucifer or Jumbo about it..
    And they say they are ready... And now you go to boards and say we didnt know about this? after you multi attack me for no reason at all... i was very far and yet multi attack me... didnt even attack ROW... i was living a peaceful in a war server... But yet broke the peaceful way and even multi attack me...

    SO expect our retalliation...

    @kermit

    Plzz do understand what our general trying to say...
    but I don’t understand. So please explain. I just looted 1k wood how many points does that score?
  • Kermit The Frog wrote:

    VaLenTin wrote:

    Behemoth wrote:

    I'm from -RoW-, and what can I say, honestly, this is a big big JOKE to me, maybe for us too. Declares a war on this board without saying a word to us =)))) And you call this is a war? When we know nothing. But it's still ok, why? Because we don't care about this. Why should we care about this when we attack everyone, every alliences, everyday huh? Ofcouse, be attacked too. But we still fine, still enjoy the game.
    And then, one day, I mean yesterday, someone 'living in fear' stand up and declear war to us and keep it like a secret to show the world how strong they are, how rich they can be, how fair they can play =))))))
    Try your best guys, When we fighting -GF-, -TBN-, -TAN-, -BG-, maybe a little -PR- (well, we know how to play this game too, Bob =))) ), while someone -'Living In FEar'- want to join the show.... It's OK, It doesn't change anything, and we still dont care =)))))))))
    you didnt told by your higher ups? after they multi attack me 7v1 and not even have a proper M.S to fight with... I said to them 3 to 4 days from now.. we gonna declare WAR on you guys... Ask Lucifer or Jumbo about it..And they say they are ready... And now you go to boards and say we didnt know about this? after you multi attack me for no reason at all... i was very far and yet multi attack me... didnt even attack ROW... i was living a peaceful in a war server... But yet broke the peaceful way and even multi attack me...

    SO expect our retalliation...

    @kermit

    Plzz do understand what our general trying to say...
    but I don’t understand. So please explain. I just looted 1k wood how many points does that score?
    I dont know ask the one who post...

    I cant speak frog language heheheheh joke
  • VaLenTin wrote:

    Kermit The Frog wrote:

    VaLenTin wrote:

    Behemoth wrote:

    I'm from -RoW-, and what can I say, honestly, this is a big big JOKE to me, maybe for us too. Declares a war on this board without saying a word to us =)))) And you call this is a war? When we know nothing. But it's still ok, why? Because we don't care about this. Why should we care about this when we attack everyone, every alliences, everyday huh? Ofcouse, be attacked too. But we still fine, still enjoy the game.
    And then, one day, I mean yesterday, someone 'living in fear' stand up and declear war to us and keep it like a secret to show the world how strong they are, how rich they can be, how fair they can play =))))))
    Try your best guys, When we fighting -GF-, -TBN-, -TAN-, -BG-, maybe a little -PR- (well, we know how to play this game too, Bob =))) ), while someone -'Living In FEar'- want to join the show.... It's OK, It doesn't change anything, and we still dont care =)))))))))
    you didnt told by your higher ups? after they multi attack me 7v1 and not even have a proper M.S to fight with... I said to them 3 to 4 days from now.. we gonna declare WAR on you guys... Ask Lucifer or Jumbo about it..And they say they are ready... And now you go to boards and say we didnt know about this? after you multi attack me for no reason at all... i was very far and yet multi attack me... didnt even attack ROW... i was living a peaceful in a war server... But yet broke the peaceful way and even multi attack me...
    SO expect our retalliation...

    @kermit

    Plzz do understand what our general trying to say...
    but I don’t understand. So please explain. I just looted 1k wood how many points does that score?
    I dont know ask the one who post...
    I cant speak frog language heheheheh joke
    Thought I was ‘throlling’ yet I can’t get a simple answer on how 1k loot is scored...

    Why don’t people stick to gauntlets so much simpler.
  • and they say you guys didnt know? lol Nice C.r ROW

    Battle for Costa Enche

    Battle for Costa Enche
    (03.07.2018 5:19:04)
    outlaw[-RoW-] from SSSS, sulpi, Tiffany[-RoW-] from SSSS, khanhbeobeo[-RoW-] from SSSS, Jumbo[-RoW-] from SSSS
    vs
    Hunter[TBN] from K 30, COSTA RICARDO[LIFE] from Costa Enche, Raven

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer....................694(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-300)
    Spearman.............................8646(-0) - Spearman..............................0(-386)
    Swordsman..........................1083(-675) - Swordsman.............................0(-731)
    Hoplite..............................66(-599) - Hoplite...............................0(-612)
    Steam Giant.........................820(-129) - Steam Giant...........................0(-284)
    Gyrocopter...........................208(-80) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-97)
    Battering Ram..........................90(-0) - Battering Ram...........................0(-4)
    Catapult...............................28(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-24)
    Mortar................................102(-0) - Mortar.................................18(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Balloon-Bombardier....................60(-33) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-15)
    Slinger...............................296(-0) - Slinger.................................0(-1)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..............................-2839.8 - Generals..............................-5542.7
    Offensive points.....................13856.75 - Defence points.........................7099.5
    Damage Received........................141990 - Damage Received........................277135
    Damage Percent............................33% - Damage Percent............................67%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Traditionally, loot is equal to damage.
    This would mean 1k damage nets you 1k points, and looting 1k wood (for instance), would net you 1k points. With these rules, and with only active participants, loot will usually end up equalling around 10% of the points scored.
    It being 3:1, I'd assume means 1k wood, will net you 3k points, while 1k damage will still net you 1k points.
    And for reference, 1 point of gs, equals 50 points of damage.
  • Abeged wrote:

    Traditionally, loot is equal to damage.
    This would mean 1k damage nets you 1k points, and looting 1k wood (for instance), would net you 1k points. With these rules, and with only active participants, loot will usually end up equalling around 10% of the points scored.
    It being 3:1, I'd assume means 1k wood, will net you 3k points, while 1k damage will still net you 1k points.
    And for reference, 1 point of gs, equals 50 points of damage.
    So as damage has no resources value you have the reverse it. So 1 sword is 60 resources 1.2 generals. (Going of 1 general is 50 damage). That makes that 60 damage for 60 resources. If they are doing 3x damage to loot. It would be a complete mess haha. I cba to work it all out.

    1 damage is 1 resource. At 3 damage to 1 resource =1 point . So 1k loot counts as 333 points

    Does that mean the war itself is measured as damage not generals? Would be to much to switch between the 3. Would love to see someone’s excel spreadsheet to work all this out.

    So say you loot 1k loot and you kill 100 generals this would count as

    5000 points for generals and 333 points for loot at a total of 5333?

    Essentially loot would count of 0.006 of generals? I mean I’m just going off what they have said.
  • VaLenTin wrote:

    Behemoth wrote:

    I'm from -RoW-, and what can I say, honestly, this is a big big JOKE to me, maybe for us too. Declares a war on this board without saying a word to us =)))) And you call this is a war? When we know nothing. But it's still ok, why? Because we don't care about this. Why should we care about this when we attack everyone, every alliences, everyday huh? Ofcouse, be attacked too. But we still fine, still enjoy the game.
    And then, one day, I mean yesterday, someone 'living in fear' stand up and declear war to us and keep it like a secret to show the world how strong they are, how rich they can be, how fair they can play =))))))
    Try your best guys, When we fighting -GF-, -TBN-, -TAN-, -BG-, maybe a little -PR- (well, we know how to play this game too, Bob =))) ), while someone -'Living In FEar'- want to join the show.... It's OK, It doesn't change anything, and we still dont care =)))))))))
    you didnt told by your higher ups? after they multi attack me 7v1 and not even have a proper M.S to fight with... I said to them 3 to 4 days from now.. we gonna declare WAR on you guys... Ask Lucifer or Jumbo about it..
    And they say they are ready... And now you go to boards and say we didnt know about this? after you multi attack me for no reason at all... i was very far and yet multi attack me... didnt even attack ROW... i was living a peaceful in a war server... But yet broke the peaceful way and even multi attack me...

    SO expect our retalliation...

    @kermit

    Plzz do understand what our general trying to say...
    Who would care about someone just saying: "You will get my revenge"? Lol. And that's all? That's the best thing you can you when you declare a war? " 3 to 4 days from now.. we gonna declare WAR on you guys" =)))) maybe he just skip your "crying" - Sorry because of his careless.
    And do we need a reason to attack somebody on server WAR? If you want to live peaceful, go and play another sever, this server is not for you. Please accept our apologize for our 'hungry', for our 'thirsty', for our 'bored', for our 'no reason', for our 'taste' beacause hitting you like that.
    And like I said, we attack everyone we want, every allience we want, everyday. Costa is just the latest victim, sorry, not the latest anymore, welcome Joyboy, welcome home boy =)))))))

    @kermit
    As you can see, none of our senior leaders come here and say anything although I informed them. So, I think you don't have to know clearly about point or score in this 'thing', it's just something they invent =))))
  • Sea battle near Revenge

    Sea battle near Revenge
    (03.07.2018 18:12:38)
    Vua Cha[-RoW-] from RoW_Đá 3, Revenge, Leviathan[-RoW-] from ROW Tào Tháo
    vs
    JoyBoy[LIFE] from Revenge

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fire Ship.............................17(-59) - Fire Ship.............................8(-105)
    Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................252(-0)
    Diving Boat............................16(-9) - Diving Boat............................26(-0)
    Paddle Speedboat......................43(-67) - Paddle Speedboat.......................84(-0)
    ............................................. - Balloon Carrier........................23(-1)
    Ram Ship..............................67(-54) - Ram Ship.............................208(-42)
    Steam Ram.............................76(-30) - Steam Ram.............................245(-5)
    Tender.................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult Ship..........................52(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship............................0(-12) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..............................-2302.4 - Generals................................-1009
    Offensive points.......................2522.5 - Defence points...........................5756
    Damage Received........................115120 - Damage Received.........................50450
    Damage Percent............................69% - Damage Percent............................31%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: JoyBoy[LIFE]

    Losers: Leviathan[-RoW-], Vua Cha[-RoW-]

    846 units from JoyBoy[LIFE] are defending the port of Revenge

    JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 17:52:38)

    Leviathan[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 17:56:25)

    JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 17:57:38)

    Leviathan[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 18:02:38)

    JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 18:02:38)

    Leviathan[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 18:07:38)

    JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 18:07:38)

    Leviathan[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 18:12:38)

    JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 18:12:38)

    As Vua Cha[-RoW-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

    As Leviathan[-RoW-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

    As Vua Cha[-RoW-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

    As Vua Cha[-RoW-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

    Vua Cha's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

    Leviathan's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

    Vua Cha's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

    Vua Cha's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.




    Battle for Revenge

    Battle for Revenge
    (03.07.2018 18:29:51)
    XIX[-RoW-] from Matcha đá xay, Moon[-RoW-] from Matcha đá xay, khanhbeobeo[-RoW-] from White Tiger, outlaw[-RoW-] from Matcha đá xay, wanderer84[-RoW-] from RoW_Đá 3
    vs
    JoyBoy[LIFE] from Revenge, góp mỏcướp cl

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Sulphur Carabineer.....................81(-0)
    Gyrocopter.............................0(-20) - Gyrocopter............................82(-18)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................26(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................1(-6)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-34) - Balloon-Bombardier....................60(-34)
    ............................................. - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................0(-192) - .............................................
    ............................................. - .............................................
    Mortar..................................0(-6) - .............................................
    ............................................. - .............................................
    ............................................. - .............................................
    ............................................. - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.................................-702 - Generals...............................-242.2
    Offensive points........................605.5 - Defence points...........................1755
    Damage Received.........................35100 - Damage Received.........................12110
    Damage Percent............................74% - Damage Percent............................26%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: JoyBoy[LIFE]

    Losers: wanderer84[-RoW-], Moon[-RoW-], XIX[-RoW-], khanhbeobeo[-RoW-], outlaw[-RoW-]

    60 units from JoyBoy[LIFE] are protecting the town of Revenge.

    189 units from JoyBoy[LIFE] are protecting the town of Revenge.

    JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 18:14:51)

    JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 18:15:33)

    Moon[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 18:17:48)

    khanhbeobeo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 18:18:22)

    outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 18:19:08)

    outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 18:24:41)

    JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 18:24:51)

    Moon[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 18:24:51)

    khanhbeobeo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 18:24:51)

    JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (03.07.2018 18:27:05)

    JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 18:29:51)




    Battle for Revenge

    Battle for Revenge
    (03.07.2018 19:23:04)
    Genghis[-RoW-] from Kabul, wanderer84[-RoW-] from RoW_Đá 3
    vs
    Juggalo[LIFE] from War 4, JoyBoy[LIFE] from Revenge

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Slinger.................................1(-0)
    ............................................. - Sulphur Carabineer....................179(-0)
    ............................................. - Spearman................................1(-0)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................10(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)
    ............................................. - Swordsman............................1345(-0)
    Hoplite................................0(-30) - Hoplite..............................1211(-0)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................214(-0)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter............................100(-0)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................20(-0)
    ............................................. - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..................................-42 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................105
    Damage Received..........................2100 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: JoyBoy[LIFE], Juggalo[LIFE]

    Losers: wanderer84[-RoW-], Genghis[-RoW-]

    15 units from JoyBoy[LIFE] are protecting the town of Revenge.

    3066 of Juggalo[LIFE]'s units are stationed in Revenge.

    JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 19:13:04)

    JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 19:18:04)

    Genghis's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

    JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 19:23:04)

    One of wanderer84[-RoW-]’s armies has been completely destroyed.




    Battle for Revenge

    Battle for Revenge
    (03.07.2018 19:38:04)
    Behemoth[-RoW-] from White Tiger
    vs
    JoyBoy[LIFE] from Revenge, Juggalo[LIFE] from War 4

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer....................85(-15) - Sulphur Carabineer....................168(-0)
    Swordsman...........................410(-240) - Swordsman..........................1105(-240)
    ............................................. - Hoplite............................1036(-175)
    Steam Giant.........................164(-101) - Steam Giant...........................214(-0)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter............................434(-0)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................20(-0)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................50(-0)
    Mortar.................................0(-25) - Mortar.................................42(-0)
    Doctor..................................4(-0) - Doctor..................................7(-0)
    Spearman..............................400(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..............................-1749.2 - Generals.................................-533
    Offensive points.......................1332.5 - Defence points...........................4373
    Damage Received.........................87460 - Damage Received.........................26650
    Damage Percent............................76% - Damage Percent............................24%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: JoyBoy[LIFE], Juggalo[LIFE]

    Losers: Behemoth[-RoW-]

    2704 of Juggalo[LIFE]'s units are stationed in Revenge.

    372 units from JoyBoy[LIFE] are protecting the town of Revenge.

    JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 19:33:04)

    JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 19:38:04)

    As Behemoth[-RoW-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

    Behemoth's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.


  • Behemoth wrote:

    VaLenTin wrote:

    Behemoth wrote:

    I'm from -RoW-, and what can I say, honestly, this is a big big JOKE to me, maybe for us too. Declares a war on this board without saying a word to us =)))) And you call this is a war? When we know nothing. But it's still ok, why? Because we don't care about this. Why should we care about this when we attack everyone, every alliences, everyday huh? Ofcouse, be attacked too. But we still fine, still enjoy the game.
    And then, one day, I mean yesterday, someone 'living in fear' stand up and declear war to us and keep it like a secret to show the world how strong they are, how rich they can be, how fair they can play =))))))
    Try your best guys, When we fighting -GF-, -TBN-, -TAN-, -BG-, maybe a little -PR- (well, we know how to play this game too, Bob =))) ), while someone -'Living In FEar'- want to join the show.... It's OK, It doesn't change anything, and we still dont care =)))))))))
    you didnt told by your higher ups? after they multi attack me 7v1 and not even have a proper M.S to fight with... I said to them 3 to 4 days from now.. we gonna declare WAR on you guys... Ask Lucifer or Jumbo about it..And they say they are ready... And now you go to boards and say we didnt know about this? after you multi attack me for no reason at all... i was very far and yet multi attack me... didnt even attack ROW... i was living a peaceful in a war server... But yet broke the peaceful way and even multi attack me...

    SO expect our retalliation...

    @kermit

    Plzz do understand what our general trying to say...
    Who would care about someone just saying: "You will get my revenge"? Lol. And that's all? That's the best thing you can you when you declare a war? " 3 to 4 days from now.. we gonna declare WAR on you guys" =)))) maybe he just skip your "crying" - Sorry because of his careless.And do we need a reason to attack somebody on server WAR? If you want to live peaceful, go and play another sever, this server is not for you. Please accept our apologize for our 'hungry', for our 'thirsty', for our 'bored', for our 'no reason', for our 'taste' beacause hitting you like that.
    And like I said, we attack everyone we want, every allience we want, everyday. Costa is just the latest victim, sorry, not the latest anymore, welcome Joyboy, welcome home boy =)))))))

    @kermit
    As you can see, none of our senior leaders come here and say anything although I informed them. So, I think you don't have to know clearly about point or score in this 'thing', it's just something they invent =))))
    Dont cry here... its a war server... So war war war...

    *snip*happy Island hahahaha
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

  • Cry......hahahahahahhahaa. Oh yeahhhhh, laugh till the tear fall down when I saw this post. C'mon David, maybe you can entertain us for a little bit. Don't come back to the cave and -living in fear- too soon.
    And *snip*, you think it's cool, right? Yeahhhh, It's actually cool, even Bob has to plant coconut 3 days when he moving his fortress here =)))))). Looklike you dont learn anything about that
    Thank you for bring us a party that we can join everytime we want without going far to find. Thank you
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

  • 26k General falling down to 6.7k..... OMG, Joyboy, dont bring the party and enjoy it alone. We just welcome you a litte bit today, And we will hold a festival for you tomorrow.....so, please, moving more town to our place....we are waiting.....'partyboy'=))))))))))))))))

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Behemoth ().

  • Display Spoiler

    Battle for Pavel
    (02.07.2018 23:04:34)
    COSTA RICARDO[LIFE] from Raven
    vs
    zZKFNedvedZz[-RoW-] from Pavel


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-2)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-41)
    Steam Giant...........................116(-4) - Steam Giant............................0(-30)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Swordsman.............................270(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................18(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals................................-24.8 - Generals...............................-350.8
    Offensive points..........................877 - Defence points.............................62
    Damage Received..........................1240 - Damage Received.........................17540
    Damage Percent.............................6% - Damage Percent............................94%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Winners: COSTA RICARDO[LIFE]


    Losers: zZKFNedvedZz[-RoW-]


    The town Pavel has been pillaged by COSTA RICARDO[LIFE]. The following resources have been stolen: 22,664


    COSTA RICARDO[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.07.2018 22:59:34)


    COSTA RICARDO[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.07.2018 23:04:34)


    One of zZKFNedvedZz[-RoW-]’s armies has been completely destroyed.


    Spoiler Added - Moved to correct thread - Hera

    The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

  • Display Spoiler

    Battle for Pavel
    (02.07.2018 23:04:34)
    COSTA RICARDO[LIFE] from Raven
    vs
    zZKFNedvedZz[-RoW-] from Pavel


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-2)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-41)
    Steam Giant...........................116(-4) - Steam Giant............................0(-30)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Swordsman.............................270(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................18(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals................................-24.8 - Generals...............................-350.8
    Offensive points..........................877 - Defence points.............................62
    Damage Received..........................1240 - Damage Received.........................17540
    Damage Percent.............................6% - Damage Percent............................94%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Winners: COSTA RICARDO[LIFE]


    Losers: zZKFNedvedZz[-RoW-]


    The town Pavel has been pillaged by COSTA RICARDO[LIFE]. The following resources have been stolen: 22,664


    COSTA RICARDO[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.07.2018 22:59:34)


    COSTA RICARDO[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.07.2018 23:04:34)


    One of zZKFNedvedZz[-RoW-]’s armies has been completely destroyed.


    Spoiler added - moved to correct thread - hera

    The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

  • Display Spoiler
    Battle for VN_MaSuRi_S
    (03.07.2018 0:29:16)
    COSTA RICARDO[LIFE] from Raven
    vs
    MaSuRi[-RoW-] from VN_MaSuRi_S

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Hoplite...............................0(-100)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................0(-14)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................300(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................120(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................18(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals...............................-201.6
    Offensive points..........................504 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................10080
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: COSTA RICARDO[LIFE]

    Losers: MaSuRi[-RoW-]

    The town VN_MaSuRi_S has been pillaged by COSTA RICARDO[LIFE]. The following resources have been stolen: 9,191

    COSTA RICARDO[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 0:19:16)

    COSTA RICARDO[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 0:23:39)

    COSTA RICARDO[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 0:29:16)

    One of MaSuRi[-RoW-]’s armies has been completely destroyed.


    Spoiler added - moved to correct thread - Hera

    The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

  • Behemoth wrote:

    26k General falling down to 6.7k..... OMG, Joyboy, dont bring the party and enjoy it alone. We just welcome you a litte bit today, And we will hold a festival for you tomorrow.....so, please, moving more town to our place....we are waiting.....'partyboy'=))))))))))))))))
    Did you killed it? hahaha maybe not.. i just fire ships to make way for my gold.. but you guys.. *snip* is still under heavy pressure? how is that possible hhahahahahaha... you still didnt okupy my town.. but instead your whole island is being okupied
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

  • VaLenTin wrote:

    Behemoth wrote:

    26k General falling down to 6.7k..... OMG, Joyboy, dont bring the party and enjoy it alone. We just welcome you a litte bit today, And we will hold a festival for you tomorrow.....so, please, moving more town to our place....we are waiting.....'partyboy'=))))))))))))))))
    Did you killed it? hahaha maybe not.. i just fire ships to make way for my gold.. but you guys.. *snip* is still under heavy pressure? how is that possible hhahahahahaha... you still didnt okupy my town.. but instead your whole island is being okupied
    lmao Valentin =)))))

    you send all your troops for 1 turn and we have Colossus :v
    after that , your cost x2 for a few hours.
    your town cant defence with only wall lvl 32 , we come and take you gold , as easy.

    you are fire ships because you cant pay for it.

    this is sever of war , and gold = foods for your army, and if we weak than you , we can fire your Food camp and all of your troops will be die.

    an Example : the Three Kingdoms period. Yuan Shao has a lot of troops ,
    Yuan Shao has 140.000 man.
    Cao Cao Has 40.000 man.

    but he is lose because Cao Cao comes and fire Yuan Shao's food camp.

    so Yuan Shao's troops are die all :)

    you are like Yuan Shao of now =D

    you lose 20k Generals for notthing :)
    everything you talk for now is World's joke , so dont talk anymore =))))


    P/S: you know what ? when you open 3 package of ships , that time , you are like Late stage AIDS. we dont need to kill you , you will kill yourself
    Quote EDIT - Kikoguns

    The post was edited 2 times, last by Kikoguns ().

  • Leviathan wrote:

    VaLenTin wrote:

    Behemoth wrote:

    26k General falling down to 6.7k..... OMG, Joyboy, dont bring the party and enjoy it alone. We just welcome you a litte bit today, And we will hold a festival for you tomorrow.....so, please, moving more town to our place....we are waiting.....'partyboy'=))))))))))))))))
    Did you killed it? hahaha maybe not.. i just fire ships to make way for my gold.. but you guys.. *snip* is still under heavy pressure? how is that possible hhahahahahaha... you still didnt okupy my town.. but instead your whole island is being okupied
    lmao Valentin =)))))
    you send all your troops for 1 turn and we have Colossus :v
    after that , your cost x2 for a few hours.
    your town cant defence with only wall lvl 32 , we come and take you gold , as easy.

    you are fire ships because you cant pay for it.

    this is sever of war , and gold = foods for your army, and if we weak than you , we can fire your Food camp and all of your troops will be die.

    an Example : the Three Kingdoms period. Yuan Shao has a lot of troops ,
    Yuan Shao has 140.000 man.
    Cao Cao Has 40.000 man.

    but he is lose because Cao Cao comes and fire Yuan Shao's food camp.

    so Yuan Shao's troops are die all :)

    you are like Yuan Shao of now =D

    you lose 20k Generals for notthing :)
    everything you talk for now is World's joke , so dont talk anymore =))))


    P/S: you know what ? when you open 3 package of ships , that time , you are like Late stage AIDS. we dont need to kill you , you will kill yourself
    ^____^ well the war still not over... i was planning all in that time coz im bored of you guys.. and colo me.... Nice by the way... hahahaha

    did my post on B.R a world joke? hahahahha ^___^
    Quote EDIT - Kikoguns

    The post was edited 2 times, last by Kikoguns ().