DoW: Live IN Fear(LIFE) vs Rulers of World(-RoW-)

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• VaLenTin wrote:

Behemoth wrote:

26k General falling down to 6.7k..... OMG, Joyboy, dont bring the party and enjoy it alone. We just welcome you a litte bit today, And we will hold a festival for you tomorrow.....so, please, moving more town to our place....we are waiting.....'partyboy'=))))))))))))))))
    Did you killed it? hahaha maybe not.. i just fire ships to make way for my gold.. but you guys.. *snip* is still under heavy pressure? how is that possible hhahahahahaha... you still didnt okupy my town.. but instead your whole island is being okupied
    Did I say I kill your fleets? No. Why did I have to do that while you can 'eat your own body'. Just a bit pity because we can destroy it by our hand in frond of your eyes =)))) And by the way, 1 town can't do anything, 2 town is the same, maybe you should bring all your town here with full troops, and we can take a visit to your place every.....single.....day. Tell Juggalo do that too, we also welcome him, welcome home.
    @Bob aka pepi: No offence here man, but I think the last time you move your fortress to our place, you despise us so much and you have to pay a price for that.
    Quote EDIT - Kikoguns

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kikoguns ().

• Behemoth wrote:

Did I say I kill your fleets? No. Why did I have to do that while you can 'eat your own body'. Just a bit pity because we can destroy it by our hand in frond of your eyes =)))) And by the way, 1 town can't do anything, 2 town is the same, maybe you should bring all your town here with full troops, and we can take a visit to your place every.....single.....day. Tell Juggalo do that too, we also welcome him, welcome home.@Bob aka pepi: No offence here man, but I think the last time you move your fortress to our place, you despise us so much and you have to pay a price for that.
    I did win the fight against you when i moved my fortress there. :)
    The only problem was electricity went out and i couldn't fight properly coz of that so had to go vmode. :)
    Anyway, i'm not a part of this war so i won't really do anything. Have fun both sides.
  • Pepi wrote:

btw, Behemoth, why do you keep mentioning me here? I'm not really part of this thread. :)
    Because you are my idol in this server =)))) Hope you get back to your 1st place soon. Go go Idol. I'll cheer you up from here =))))

Pepi wrote:

Behemoth wrote:

Did I say I kill your fleets? No. Why did I have to do that while you can 'eat your own body'. Just a bit pity because we can destroy it by our hand in frond of your eyes =)))) And by the way, 1 town can't do anything, 2 town is the same, maybe you should bring all your town here with full troops, and we can take a visit to your place every.....single.....day. Tell Juggalo do that too, we also welcome him, welcome home.@Bob aka pepi: No offence here man, but I think the last time you move your fortress to our place, you despise us so much and you have to pay a price for that.
    I did win the fight against you when i moved my fortress there. :) The only problem was electricity went out and i couldn't fight properly coz of that so had to go vmode. :)
    Anyway, i'm not a part of this war so i won't really do anything. Have fun both sides.
    Well, maybe it's not coincident =))))) And thank you.
  • Behemoth wrote:

Pepi wrote:

btw, Behemoth, why do you keep mentioning me here? I'm not really part of this thread. :)
    Because you are my idol in this server =)))) Hope you get back to your 1st place soon. Go go Idol. I'll cheer you up from here =))))

Pepi wrote:

Behemoth wrote:

I did win the fight against you when i moved my fortress there. :) The only problem was electricity went out and i couldn't fight properly coz of that so had to go vmode. :) Anyway, i'm not a part of this war so i won't really do anything. Have fun both sides.
    Dont cry... Just cling to your So many multi... Go is watchful ^____^ i dont want you guys to be ban
  • VaLenTin wrote:

Behemoth wrote:

Pepi wrote:

Pepi wrote:

Behemoth wrote:

I did win the fight against you when i moved my fortress there. :) The only problem was electricity went out and i couldn't fight properly coz of that so had to go vmode. :) Anyway, i'm not a part of this war so i won't really do anything. Have fun both sides.
    Dont cry... Just cling to your So many multi... Go is watchful ^____^ i dont want you guys to be ban
    Cry??? Really? hahahahahah.... So who is the one moving second town to our place, being destroy, and when we get bored, release the town then that town have a change to run away? Why don't you moving another town???? with full res? A town with nothing is wasting our time so much. We really can't understand that's why you so poor. Unbelievable
  • Behemoth wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

Behemoth wrote:

Pepi wrote:

Pepi wrote:

Behemoth wrote:

Cry??? Really? hahahahahah.... So who is the one moving second town to our place, being destroy, and when we get bored, release the town then that town have a change to run away? Why don't you moving another town???? with full res? A town with nothing is wasting our time so much. We really can't understand that's why you so poor. Unbelievable
    Im having FUN..... Dont forget 15 people vs 2.... is quite a formidable foe... but like I said i was born for war not for Upgrading building... I like war war war war war
  • RAWR this is So much FUN...

Really this is WAR looks alike.. tanx for entertaining me this much Viet bro

Sea battle near Revenge

Sea battle near Revenge
    (04.07.2018 12:00:46)
    JoyBoy[LIFE] from Revenge
    vs
    Vua Cha[-RoW-] from RoW - Daisy, Kangmi[-RoW-] from RoW_Đá 1, Jumbo[-RoW-] from -3-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Fire Ship.............................73(-16)
    Ram Ship...............................15(-0) - Ram Ship................................4(-0)
    Mortar Ship.............................2(-0) - Mortar Ship............................15(-6)
    Steam Ram..............................37(-1) - Steam Ram..............................31(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................84(-0)
    Balloon Carrier.........................5(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..................................-24 - Generals...............................-233.6
    Offensive points..........................584 - Defence points.............................60
    Damage Received..........................1200 - Damage Received.........................11680
    Damage Percent.............................9% - Damage Percent............................91%

Winners: Jumbo[-RoW-], Kangmi[-RoW-], Vua Cha[-RoW-]

Losers: JoyBoy[LIFE]

5 warships are being moved from Vua Cha[-RoW-] to Revenge

54 warships are being moved from Jumbo[-RoW-] to Revenge

148 warships are being moved from Kangmi[-RoW-] to Revenge

JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 11:40:46)

JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 11:45:46)

JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 11:50:46)

JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 11:55:46)

JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 12:00:46)

As JoyBoy[LIFE] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

JoyBoy's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Sea battle near Marble 1

Sea battle near Marble 1
    (04.07.2018 12:57:08)
    JoyBoy[LIFE] from Marble 1
    vs
    Vua Cha[-RoW-] from RoW - Daisy

............................................. - Fire Ship...............................0(-7)
    Steam Ram...............................5(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals................................-43.4
    Offensive points........................108.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................2170
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: JoyBoy[LIFE]

Losers: Vua Cha[-RoW-]

5 units from JoyBoy[LIFE] are defending the port of Marble 1

JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 12:52:08)

JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 12:57:08)

Vua Cha[-RoW-]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Battle for Revenge

Battle for Revenge
    (04.07.2018 11:04:21)
    Jumbo[-RoW-] from Kandahar
    vs

Hoplite...............................132(-4) - Hoplite.................................0(-1)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................27(-0) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-30)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................504(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................823(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................393(-6) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................198(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-6) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-228.8 - Generals...............................-175.4
    Offensive points........................438.5 - Defence points............................572
    Damage Received.........................11440 - Damage Received..........................8770
    Damage Percent............................56% - Damage Percent............................44%

Winners: Jumbo[-RoW-]

2131 units from Jumbo[-RoW-] are maintaining occupation of town Revenge.

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Sea battle near Revenge

Sea battle near Revenge
    (04.07.2018 6:00:08)
    vs
    Vua Cha[-RoW-] from RoW - Daisy, Kangmi[-RoW-] from RoW_Đá 1, KluvZ[-RoW-] from Gabriel Jesus

............................................. - Fire Ship..............................0(-12)
    ............................................. - Ram Ship................................0(-1)
    Steam Ram..............................20(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals................................-79.4
    Offensive points........................198.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................3970
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: JoyBoy[LIFE]

Losers: Kangmi[-RoW-], KluvZ[-RoW-], Vua Cha[-RoW-]

20 units from JoyBoy[LIFE] are defending the port of Revenge

Kangmi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 5:55:08)

KluvZ[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 5:55:08)

JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 5:55:08)

Vua Cha[-RoW-]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Kangmi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 6:00:08)

KluvZ[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 6:00:08)

JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 6:00:08)

Kangmi[-RoW-]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

KluvZ[-RoW-]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

• VaLenTin wrote:

Behemoth wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

Behemoth wrote:

Pepi wrote:

Pepi wrote:

Behemoth wrote:

Im having FUN..... Dont forget 15 people vs 2.... is quite a formidable foe... but like I said i was born for war not for Upgrading building... I like war war war war war
    2 waiter is not enough to serve 15 people, plz call more ,.And bring more food, that's so important thing you need to remember,... You guys are too poooooor, that's disappointed us so much.
  • Behemoth wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

Behemoth wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

Behemoth wrote:

Pepi wrote:

Pepi wrote:

Behemoth wrote:

2 waiter is not enough to serve 15 people, plz call more ,.And bring more food, that's so important thing you need to remember,... You guys are too poooooor, that's disappointed us so much.
    call more? what happen to *snip*? now... only two people hahahaha... Goodluck..... where are you?
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• Behemoth ^_____^ what are you talking to? did we chicken out?

Battle for Matcha đá xay

Battle for Matcha đá xay
    (04.07.2018 21:04:54)
    Koolsun[LIFE] from War 3, Belladonna[LIFE] from Revenge, Juggalo[LIFE] from Revenge, War 3, JoyBoy[LIFE] from Revenge
    vs
    Jumbo[-RoW-] from -1-, Kabul, White Tiger, Heroman[-RoW-] from Đá chà bá, ChungTN[-RoW-] from Kênh 17, Behemoth[-RoW-] from White Tiger, khanhbeobeo[-RoW-] from ROW-D1-R, Polis, XIX[-RoW-] from Bo0m__, Kangmi[-RoW-] from RoW_Đá 1, outlaw[-RoW-] from Matcha đá xay, Fangtooth, Kandahar, Kunduz, Polis

Spearman..............................400(-0) - Spearman.............................0(-2924)
    ............................................. - Slinger................................0(-33)
    Gyrocopter..........................147(-600) - Gyrocopter............................0(-676)
    Swordsman.........................2114(-1870) - Swordsman............................0(-1880)
    Hoplite............................540(-2644) - Hoplite..............................0(-1832)
    Battering Ram.........................101(-0) - Battering Ram..........................0(-20)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................352(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-115)
    Steam Giant.........................237(-187) - Steam Giant...........................0(-488)
    Mortar.................................15(-1) - Mortar..................................0(-8)
    Balloon-Bombardier....................18(-82) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-65)
    Catapult...............................24(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................7(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-9111.6 - Generals...............................-12477
    Offensive points......................31192.5 - Defence points..........................22779
    Damage Received........................455580 - Damage Received........................623850
    Damage Percent............................42% - Damage Percent............................58%

Winners: JoyBoy[LIFE], Juggalo[LIFE], Belladonna[LIFE]

Losers: Jumbo[-RoW-], XIX[-RoW-], Koolsun[LIFE], Kangmi[-RoW-], Behemoth[-RoW-], khanhbeobeo[-RoW-], ChungTN[-RoW-], outlaw[-RoW-], Heroman[-RoW-]

The town Matcha đá xay has been pillaged by JoyBoy[LIFE]. The following resources have been stolen: 53,435

The town Matcha đá xay has been pillaged by Belladonna[LIFE]. The following resources have been stolen: 19,572

The town Matcha đá xay has been pillaged by Juggalo[LIFE]. The following resources have been stolen: 28,872 , 8,773

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:17:37)

Juggalo[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:18:30)

Jumbo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:19:54)

khanhbeobeo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:19:54)

ChungTN[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:19:54)

Kangmi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:19:54)

Belladonna[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:19:54)

Juggalo's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Belladonna's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

One of outlaw[-RoW-]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:22:29)

Jumbo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:24:54)

khanhbeobeo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:24:54)

ChungTN[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:24:54)

Kangmi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:24:54)

Juggalo[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:24:54)

Belladonna[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:24:54)

Belladonna[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:25:49)

Juggalo[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:26:36)

Jumbo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:28:14)

Kangmi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:28:14)

khanhbeobeo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:28:14)

ChungTN[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:28:14)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:28:14)

Jumbo's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

One of outlaw's armies has scattered as anarchy has broken out at home.

outlaw's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Koolsun[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:32:27)

khanhbeobeo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:34:54)

ChungTN[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:34:54)

Kangmi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:34:54)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:34:54)

Jumbo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:34:54)

Juggalo[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:34:54)

Belladonna[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:34:54)

khanhbeobeo's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

One of Heroman[-RoW-]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

One of ChungTN[-RoW-]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

khanhbeobeo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:39:54)

Kangmi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:39:54)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:39:54)

Juggalo[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:39:54)

Belladonna[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:39:54)

Koolsun[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:39:54)

khanhbeobeo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:44:54)

Kangmi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:44:54)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:44:54)

Belladonna[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:44:54)

Juggalo[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:44:54)

Koolsun[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:44:54)

khanhbeobeo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:49:54)

Kangmi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:49:54)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:49:54)

Belladonna[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:49:54)

Juggalo[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:49:54)

Koolsun[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:49:54)

khanhbeobeo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:54:54)

Kangmi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:54:54)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:54:54)

Belladonna[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:54:54)

Juggalo[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:54:54)

Koolsun[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:54:54)

Koolsun's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

One of XIX[-RoW-]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

One of khanhbeobeo[-RoW-]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

One of Kangmi[-RoW-]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

One of Behemoth[-RoW-]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Juggalo[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:59:02)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:59:54)

Belladonna[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:59:54)

Juggalo[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 21:03:17)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 21:04:54)

Belladonna[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 21:04:54)

• alMOST HOF

Battle for Matcha đá xay

Battle for Matcha đá xay
    Koolsun[LIFE] from War 3, Belladonna[LIFE] from Revenge, Juggalo[LIFE] from Revenge, War 3, JoyBoy[LIFE] from Revenge
    vs
    Jumbo[-RoW-] from -1-, Kabul, White Tiger, Heroman[-RoW-] from Đá chà bá, ChungTN[-RoW-] from Kênh 17, Behemoth[-RoW-] from White Tiger, khanhbeobeo[-RoW-] from ROW-D1-R, Polis, XIX[-RoW-] from Bo0m__, Kangmi[-RoW-] from RoW_Đá 1, outlaw[-RoW-] from Matcha đá xay, Fangtooth, Kandahar, Kunduz, Polis

Spearman..............................400(-0) - Spearman.............................0(-2924)
    ............................................. - Slinger................................0(-33)
    Gyrocopter..........................147(-600) - Gyrocopter............................0(-676)
    Swordsman.........................2114(-1870) - Swordsman............................0(-1880)
    Hoplite............................540(-2644) - Hoplite..............................0(-1832)
    Battering Ram.........................101(-0) - Battering Ram..........................0(-20)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................352(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-115)
    Steam Giant.........................237(-187) - Steam Giant...........................0(-488)
    Mortar.................................15(-1) - Mortar..................................0(-8)
    Balloon-Bombardier....................18(-82) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-65)
    Catapult...............................24(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................7(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-9111.6 - Generals...............................-12477
    Offensive points......................31192.5 - Defence points..........................22779
    Damage Received........................455580 - Damage Received........................623850
    Damage Percent............................42% - Damage Percent............................58%

Losers: Jumbo[-RoW-], XIX[-RoW-], Koolsun[LIFE], Kangmi[-RoW-], Behemoth[-RoW-], khanhbeobeo[-RoW-], ChungTN[-RoW-], outlaw[-RoW-], Heroman[-RoW-]

The town Matcha đá xay has been pillaged by JoyBoy[LIFE]. The following resources have been stolen: 53,435

The town Matcha đá xay has been pillaged by Belladonna[LIFE]. The following resources have been stolen: 19,572

The town Matcha đá xay has been pillaged by Juggalo[LIFE]. The following resources have been stolen: 28,872 , 8,773

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:17:37)

Juggalo[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:18:30)

Jumbo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:19:54)

khanhbeobeo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:19:54)

ChungTN[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:19:54)

Kangmi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:19:54)

Belladonna[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:19:54)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:22:29)

Jumbo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:24:54)

khanhbeobeo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:24:54)

ChungTN[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:24:54)

Kangmi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:24:54)

Juggalo[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:24:54)

Belladonna[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:24:54)

Belladonna[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:25:49)

Juggalo[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:26:36)

Jumbo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:28:14)

Kangmi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:28:14)

khanhbeobeo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:28:14)

ChungTN[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:28:14)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:28:14)

Koolsun[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:32:27)

khanhbeobeo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:34:54)

ChungTN[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:34:54)

Kangmi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:34:54)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:34:54)

Jumbo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:34:54)

Juggalo[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:34:54)

Belladonna[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:34:54)

khanhbeobeo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:39:54)

Kangmi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:39:54)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:39:54)

Juggalo[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:39:54)

Belladonna[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:39:54)

Koolsun[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:39:54)

khanhbeobeo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:44:54)

Kangmi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:44:54)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:44:54)

Belladonna[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:44:54)

Juggalo[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:44:54)

Koolsun[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:44:54)

khanhbeobeo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:49:54)

Kangmi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:49:54)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:49:54)

Belladonna[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:49:54)

Juggalo[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:49:54)

Koolsun[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:49:54)

khanhbeobeo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:54:54)

Kangmi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:54:54)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:54:54)

Belladonna[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:54:54)

Juggalo[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:54:54)

Koolsun[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:54:54)

Juggalo[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:59:02)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:59:54)

Belladonna[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 20:59:54)

Juggalo[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 21:03:17)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 21:04:54)

Belladonna[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 21:04:54)

• Battle for MaMa

Battle for MaMa
    (04.07.2018 0:22:04)
    Raven[LIFE] from HuynhLy, RedForge, Turin
    vs
    Huynh[-RoW-] from MaMa

Slinger.................................2(-0) - Slinger................................0(-33)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................147(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-124)
    Spearman..............................544(-0) - Spearman..............................0(-848)
    Swordsman...........................541(-467) - Swordsman.............................0(-639)
    Hoplite...............................33(-22) - Hoplite...............................0(-365)
    Steam Giant.........................125(-105) - Steam Giant...........................0(-180)
    Catapult...............................18(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-18)
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-24)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Gyrocopter.............................90(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................40(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................12(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-1242.2 - Generals..............................-4357.4
    Offensive points......................10893.5 - Defence points.........................3105.5
    Damage Received.........................62110 - Damage Received........................217870
    Damage Percent............................22% - Damage Percent............................78%

Winners: Raven[LIFE]

Losers: Huynh[-RoW-]

522 units from Raven[LIFE] are maintaining occupation of town MaMa.

54 units from Raven[LIFE] are maintaining occupation of town MaMa.

966 units from Raven[LIFE] are maintaining occupation of town MaMa.

34 units from Raven[LIFE] are maintaining occupation of town MaMa.

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 23:37:04)

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 23:42:04)

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 23:47:04)

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 23:52:04)

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 23:52:22)

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 0:02:04)

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 0:02:51)

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 0:12:04)

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 0:17:04)

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 0:22:04)

One of Huynh[-RoW-]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Sea battle near War 3

Sea battle near War 3
    (04.07.2018 14:55:55)
    Raven[LIFE] from Fennec
    vs
    Leviathan[-RoW-] from ROW Tào Tháo, Kangmi[-RoW-] from RoW_Đá 1, wanderer84[-RoW-] from ROW 01, outlaw[-RoW-] from Matcha đá xay

Fire Ship..............................15(-6) - Fire Ship..............................0(-12)
    Mortar Ship............................21(-0) - Mortar Ship............................0(-18)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship.............................0(-6)
    ............................................. - Balloon Carrier........................17(-0)
    ............................................. - Tender..................................5(-0)
    Ram Ship...............................70(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-1)
    Steam Ram..............................24(-0) - .............................................
    Diving Boat............................25(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-37.2 - Generals...............................-650.6
    Offensive points.......................1626.5 - Defence points.............................93
    Damage Received..........................1860 - Damage Received.........................32530
    Damage Percent.............................5% - Damage Percent............................95%

Losers: Leviathan[-RoW-], wanderer84[-RoW-], Kangmi[-RoW-], outlaw[-RoW-]

155 warships are being moved from Raven[LIFE] to War 3

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.07.2018 14:55:55)

As wanderer84[-RoW-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

outlaw[-RoW-]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Kangmi[-RoW-]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Leviathan[-RoW-]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Sea battle near Viethung3

Sea battle near Viethung3
    (02.07.2018 12:50:12)
    Raven[LIFE] from Red Crow
    vs
    Viethung[-RoW-] from Viethung3

Ram Ship...............................37(-6) - Ram Ship...............................0(-42)
    Mortar Ship............................15(-0) - Mortar Ship.............................0(-4)
    Steam Ram..............................13(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-14)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship.............................3(-6)
    Fire Ship.............................28(-34) - .............................................
    Diving Boat............................18(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-240.8 - Generals...............................-803.6
    Offensive points.........................2009 - Defence points............................602
    Damage Received.........................12040 - Damage Received.........................40180
    Damage Percent............................23% - Damage Percent............................77%

Losers: Viethung[-RoW-]

87 units from Raven[LIFE] are blocking the port entrance to Viethung3

7 units from Raven[LIFE] are blocking the port entrance to Viethung3

17 units from Raven[LIFE] are blocking the port entrance to Viethung3

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.07.2018 12:40:12)

Viethung[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (02.07.2018 12:40:34)

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.07.2018 12:43:24)

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.07.2018 12:47:52)

As Viethung[-RoW-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Viethung's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Sea battle near Libra City

Sea battle near Libra City
    (03.07.2018 21:40:27)
    Raven[LIFE] from VoVo
    vs
    Huynh[-RoW-] from Libra City

Fire Ship..............................21(-0) - Fire Ship...............................0(-9)
    Ram Ship...............................54(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship............................21(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................18(-0) - .............................................
    Diving Boat............................25(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals................................-55.8
    Offensive points........................139.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................2790

139 units from Raven[LIFE] are blocking the port entrance to Libra City

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 21:40:27)

Huynh[-RoW-]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Sea battle near Thanh Tam

Sea battle near Thanh Tam
    (03.07.2018 21:45:35)
    Raven[LIFE] from Libra City
    vs
    HaiNamHung[-RoW-] from Thanh Tam

Fire Ship..............................21(-0) - Fire Ship..............................0(-20)
    Ram Ship...............................54(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship............................21(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................18(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-124
    Offensive points..........................310 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................6200

Losers: HaiNamHung[-RoW-]

139 units from Raven[LIFE] are blocking the port entrance to Thanh Tam

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 21:45:35)

HaiNamHung[-RoW-]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Battle for Libra City

Battle for Libra City
    (03.07.2018 21:56:43)
    Raven[LIFE] from Turin
    vs
    Huynh[-RoW-] from Libra City

Spearman...............................44(-0) - Spearman................................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................147(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................508(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite................................59(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................200(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................90(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................18(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................40(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-0.6
    Offensive points..........................1.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................182

The town Libra City has been pillaged by Raven[LIFE]. The following resources have been stolen: 47,622 , 25,155 , 23 , 9,690 , 129

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 21:51:43)

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 21:55:39)

Battle for QuaiQuai

Battle for QuaiQuai
    (03.07.2018 22:27:52)
    Raven[LIFE] from Turin
    vs
    Huynh[-RoW-] from QuaiQuai

Spearman...............................44(-0) - Spearman................................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................0(-24)
    Slinger.................................2(-0) - .............................................
    Sulphur Carabineer....................147(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................508(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite................................55(-4) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................208(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................18(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-5.6 - Generals...............................-106.2
    Offensive points........................265.5 - Defence points.............................14
    Damage Received...........................280 - Damage Received..........................5310
    Damage Percent.............................5% - Damage Percent............................95%

1096 units from Raven[LIFE] are maintaining occupation of town QuaiQuai.

40 units from Raven[LIFE] are maintaining occupation of town QuaiQuai.

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 22:22:52)

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.07.2018 22:23:52)

• Battle for Revenge

Battle for Revenge
    (05.07.2018 6:49:02)
    Moon[-RoW-] from White Tiger, Salem[-RoW-] from White Tiger, MaSuRi[-RoW-] from Polis
    vs

Sulphur Carabineer....................116(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................311(-0)
    Spearman..............................300(-0) - Spearman..............................400(-0)
    Swordsman.............................278(-0) - Swordsman..............................35(-0)
    Hoplite.............................400(-335) - Hoplite................................34(-0)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant............................25(-0)
    Gyrocopter..............................0(-6) - Gyrocopter.............................22(-2)
    Battering Ram..........................11(-0) - Battering Ram..........................25(-0)
    Mortar.................................38(-0) - Mortar..................................9(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
    Doctor..................................9(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-484 - Generals...................................-5
    Offensive points.........................12.5 - Defence points...........................1210
    Damage Received.........................24200 - Damage Received...........................250
    Damage Percent............................98% - Damage Percent.............................2%

Winners: Salem[-RoW-], MaSuRi[-RoW-]

Losers: JoyBoy[LIFE], Moon[-RoW-]

The town Revenge has been pillaged by MaSuRi[-RoW-]. The following resources have been stolen: 3,073

JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:29:02)

JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:34:02)

JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:39:02)

Moon[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:43:44)

JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:44:02)

One of Moon[-RoW-]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Salem[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:48:24)

JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:49:02)

As JoyBoy[LIFE] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Battle for Revenge

Battle for Revenge
    (05.07.2018 7:06:57)
    Heroman[-RoW-] from Matcha đá xay, BoThoi[-RoW-] from WAR, Jumbo[-RoW-] from RoW_Đá 1, Salem[-RoW-] from RoW_Đá 1, Kangmi[-RoW-] from RoW_Đá 3
    vs

Sulphur Carabineer....................480(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................311(-0)
    Spearman................................9(-0) - Spearman..............................400(-0)
    Swordsman.............................826(-0) - Swordsman.............................535(-0)
    Hoplite..............................395(-88) - Hoplite................................34(-0)
    Steam Giant..........................597(-34) - Steam Giant............................1(-24)
    Gyrocopter.............................52(-9) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-22)
    Battering Ram..........................34(-0) - Battering Ram..........................25(-0)
    Mortar.................................57(-0) - Mortar..................................9(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    Catapult...............................36(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-356.5 - Generals...............................-203.8
    Offensive points........................509.5 - Defence points.........................891.25
    Damage Received.........................17825 - Damage Received.........................10390
    Damage Percent............................63% - Damage Percent............................37%

Winners: Jumbo[-RoW-], Salem[-RoW-], Kangmi[-RoW-], BoThoi[-RoW-], Heroman[-RoW-]

The town Revenge has been pillaged by Kangmi[-RoW-]. The following resources have been stolen: 165

The town Revenge has been pillaged by Heroman[-RoW-]. The following resources have been stolen: 35

JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:51:57)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:55:55)

JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:56:57)

Jumbo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:59:47)

JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 7:01:57)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 7:01:57)

One of Jumbo[-RoW-]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Jumbo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 7:04:55)

Salem[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 7:04:55)

JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 7:06:57)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 7:06:57)

Battle for Revenge

Battle for Revenge
    (05.07.2018 6:24:43)
    khanhbeobeo[-RoW-] from Polis, Salem[-RoW-] from White Tiger, Heroman[-RoW-] from Đá chà bá, Vua Cha[-RoW-] from RoW_Đá 1, Kangmi[-RoW-] from RoW_Đá 3, Matcha đá xay, BoThoi[-RoW-] from WAR, outlaw[-RoW-] from Matcha đá xay, Polis, Moon[-RoW-] from Polis, WAR, White Tiger, Jumbo[-RoW-] from White Tiger, Revenge, RoW_Đá 1, VN_MaSuRi_Da, Polis, wanderer84[-RoW-] from RoW_Đá 1, Polis
    vs
    Juggalo[LIFE] from War 3, War 7, Koolsun[LIFE] from Darkness of war, JoyBoy[LIFE] from Revenge

Sulphur Carabineer...................1098(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-70)
    Spearman.............................3320(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman..........................990(-2782) - Swordsman............................0(-3045)
    Hoplite...........................1202(-1776) - Hoplite..............................0(-2623)
    Steam Giant.........................888(-745) - Steam Giant...........................0(-472)
    Gyrocopter...........................62(-735) - Gyrocopter..........................153(-591)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-62) - Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-136)
    Battering Ram..........................76(-0) - Battering Ram..........................24(-4)
    Mortar.................................75(-4) - Mortar..................................0(-6)
    ............................................. - .............................................
    Catapult..............................26(-10) - Catapult...............................24(-0)
    Generals.............................-12876.9 - Generals.............................-13002.5
    Offensive points.....................32506.25 - Defence points.......................32192.25
    Damage Received........................643845 - Damage Received........................650211
    Damage Percent............................49% - Damage Percent............................51%

Winners: wanderer84[-RoW-], Jumbo[-RoW-], Moon[-RoW-], Salem[-RoW-], Kangmi[-RoW-], BoThoi[-RoW-], khanhbeobeo[-RoW-], Vua Cha[-RoW-], outlaw[-RoW-], Heroman[-RoW-]

Losers: JoyBoy[LIFE], Juggalo[LIFE], Koolsun[LIFE]

The town Revenge has been pillaged by Jumbo[-RoW-]. The following resources have been stolen: 5,704

The town Revenge has been pillaged by Moon[-RoW-]. The following resources have been stolen: 9,310

The town Revenge has been pillaged by Salem[-RoW-]. The following resources have been stolen: 8,933

The town Revenge has been pillaged by Kangmi[-RoW-]. The following resources have been stolen: 5,704

The town Revenge has been pillaged by outlaw[-RoW-]. The following resources have been stolen: 10,083

The town Revenge has been pillaged by Vua Cha[-RoW-]. The following resources have been stolen: 18

The town Revenge has been pillaged by khanhbeobeo[-RoW-]. The following resources have been stolen: 21

The town Revenge has been pillaged by BoThoi[-RoW-]. The following resources have been stolen: 21

The town Revenge has been pillaged by wanderer84[-RoW-]. The following resources have been stolen: 5,704

The town Revenge has been pillaged by Heroman[-RoW-]. The following resources have been stolen: 1,146 , 26

JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:39:44)

Jumbo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:39:44)

Moon[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:39:44)

Salem[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:39:44)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:39:44)

wanderer84's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Salem's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Jumbo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:44:44)

Moon[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:44:44)

Salem[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:44:44)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:44:44)

Jumbo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:47:11)

Moon[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:49:44)

Salem[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:49:44)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:49:44)

Jumbo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:54:43)

Moon[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:54:43)

Salem[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:54:43)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:54:43)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:54:43)

Jumbo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:54:59)

Moon[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:59:43)

Salem[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:59:43)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:59:43)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:59:43)

Salem[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:02:00)

Jumbo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:04:43)

Moon[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:04:43)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:04:43)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:04:43)

Moon's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:07:05)

Jumbo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:07:55)

Moon[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:09:43)

Salem[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:09:43)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:09:43)

JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:14:43)

Jumbo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:14:43)

Moon[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:14:43)

Salem[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:14:43)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:14:43)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:14:43)

Jumbo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:17:38)

JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:19:43)

Moon[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:19:43)

Salem[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:19:43)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:19:43)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:19:43)

Jumbo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:24:43)

Moon[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:24:43)

Salem[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:24:43)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:24:43)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:24:43)

As Koolsun[LIFE] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Juggalo[LIFE] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Juggalo[LIFE] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

One of Juggalo[LIFE]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

• VaLenTin wrote:

alMOST HOF

Battle for Matcha đá xay

Battle for Matcha đá xay

vs

i really think that is already a HoF battle(not almost). . :D

Mogwai® wrote:

Type HoF:

A Hall of Fame thread requires the first post to have a combat report which accumulated over 20,000 total generals lost, which is equivalent to 1 million damage. Afterwards it's only discussion, no more Combat Reports can be posted in the thread.
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • Is it HOF already? Well if it is... Cheers mate hahahaha

And here is Another HOF battle... with Just 3 of US... hahahahaha we lose in damage but its very little difference..
    Jugs and Koolsun has no forge at that time thats why we take a damage.. hahahaha Because Last night We fought that 1st HOF and after 8hours they dont have forge we Fought again another HOF battle this time So many ROWs and few of us... and 2 guys of my team has no forge...

WEll Cheers but i manage to make the damage so close hahahahaha

Battle for Revenge

Battle for Revenge
    (05.07.2018 6:24:43)
    wanderer84[-RoW-] from RoW_Đá 1, Polis, khanhbeobeo[-RoW-] from Polis, Salem[-RoW-] from White Tiger, Heroman[-RoW-] from Đá chà bá, Vua Cha[-RoW-] from RoW_Đá 1, Kangmi[-RoW-] from RoW_Đá 3, Matcha đá xay, BoThoi[-RoW-] from WAR, outlaw[-RoW-] from Matcha đá xay, Polis, Moon[-RoW-] from Polis, WAR, White Tiger, Jumbo[-RoW-] from White Tiger, Revenge, RoW_Đá 1, VN_MaSuRi_Da, Polis
    vs
    Juggalo[LIFE] from War 3, War 7, Koolsun[LIFE] from Darkness of war, JoyBoy[LIFE] from Revenge

Sulphur Carabineer...................1098(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-70)
    Spearman.............................3320(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman..........................990(-2782) - Swordsman............................0(-3045)
    Hoplite...........................1202(-1776) - Hoplite..............................0(-2623)
    Steam Giant.........................888(-745) - Steam Giant...........................0(-472)
    Gyrocopter...........................62(-735) - Gyrocopter..........................153(-591)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-62) - Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-136)
    Battering Ram..........................76(-0) - Battering Ram..........................24(-4)
    Mortar.................................75(-4) - Mortar..................................0(-6)
    ............................................. - .............................................
    Catapult..............................26(-10) - Catapult...............................24(-0)
    Generals.............................-12876.9 - Generals.............................-13002.5
    Offensive points.....................32506.25 - Defence points.......................32192.25
    Damage Received........................643845 - Damage Received........................650211
    Damage Percent............................49% - Damage Percent............................51%

Winners: wanderer84[-RoW-], Jumbo[-RoW-], Moon[-RoW-], Salem[-RoW-], Kangmi[-RoW-], BoThoi[-RoW-], khanhbeobeo[-RoW-], Vua Cha[-RoW-], outlaw[-RoW-], Heroman[-RoW-]

Losers: JoyBoy[LIFE], Juggalo[LIFE], Koolsun[LIFE]

The town Revenge has been pillaged by Jumbo[-RoW-]. The following resources have been stolen: 5,704

The town Revenge has been pillaged by Moon[-RoW-]. The following resources have been stolen: 9,310

The town Revenge has been pillaged by Salem[-RoW-]. The following resources have been stolen: 8,933

The town Revenge has been pillaged by Kangmi[-RoW-]. The following resources have been stolen: 5,704

The town Revenge has been pillaged by outlaw[-RoW-]. The following resources have been stolen: 10,083

The town Revenge has been pillaged by Vua Cha[-RoW-]. The following resources have been stolen: 18

The town Revenge has been pillaged by khanhbeobeo[-RoW-]. The following resources have been stolen: 21

The town Revenge has been pillaged by BoThoi[-RoW-]. The following resources have been stolen: 21

The town Revenge has been pillaged by wanderer84[-RoW-]. The following resources have been stolen: 5,704

The town Revenge has been pillaged by Heroman[-RoW-]. The following resources have been stolen: 1,146 , 26

JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:39:44)

Jumbo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:39:44)

Moon[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:39:44)

Salem[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:39:44)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:39:44)

Salem's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Jumbo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:44:44)

Moon[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:44:44)

Salem[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:44:44)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:44:44)

Jumbo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:47:11)

Moon[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:49:44)

Salem[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:49:44)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:49:44)

Jumbo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:54:43)

Moon[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:54:43)

Salem[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:54:43)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:54:43)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:54:43)

Jumbo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:54:59)

Moon[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:59:43)

Salem[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:59:43)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:59:43)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 5:59:43)

Salem[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:02:00)

Jumbo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:04:43)

Moon[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:04:43)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:04:43)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:04:43)

Moon's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:07:05)

Jumbo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:07:55)

Moon[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:09:43)

Salem[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:09:43)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:09:43)

JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:14:43)

Jumbo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:14:43)

Moon[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:14:43)

Salem[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:14:43)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:14:43)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:14:43)

Jumbo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:17:38)

JoyBoy[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:19:43)

Moon[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:19:43)

Salem[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:19:43)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:19:43)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:19:43)

Jumbo[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:24:43)

Moon[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:24:43)

Salem[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:24:43)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:24:43)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 6:24:43)

As Koolsun[LIFE] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

One of Juggalo[LIFE]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

The post was edited 1 time, last by VaLenTin ().

• VaLenTin wrote:

Behemoth ^_____^ what are you talking to? did we chicken out?

Battle for Matcha đá xay

Battle for Matcha đá xay

vs

So, you did win a fight. Wow.... Congrgatulation.... Sorry because we can't stay 24/24 in the game like you to find a change to fight back and run away. Where is the town now? I can't see where it is supose to be =)))). And where is Juggalo, I can't see him neither. You guys run too fast, so I'm not in the game neaarly 10 hours, and you guys just disappear.
    Do something more man, entertain us plz, why are you run away? why???? Plz bring more res next time, and bring more waiter aka your member plz, we love to have a 'hot' dessert after a hard working day. Pla, don't living in fear, plz go out, to see the sun shine out there, we promise we won't hurt you........................too much
  • Behemoth wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

Behemoth ^_____^ what are you talking to? did we chicken out?

Battle for Matcha đá xay

Battle for Matcha đá xay

vs

So, you did win a fight. Wow.... Congrgatulation.... Sorry because we can't stay 24/24 in the game like you to find a change to fight back and run away. Where is the town now? I can't see where it is supose to be =)))). And where is Juggalo, I can't see him neither. You guys run too fast, so I'm not in the game neaarly 10 hours, and you guys just disappear.Do something more man, entertain us plz, why are you run away? why???? Plz bring more res next time, and bring more waiter aka your member plz, we love to have a 'hot' dessert after a hard working day. Pla, don't living in fear, plz go out, to see the sun shine out there, we promise we won't hurt you........................too much
    REASONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  • Battle for BigOne

Battle for BigOne
    (05.07.2018 23:09:30)
    Belladonna[LIFE] from Lunky-S, Raven[LIFE] from Viethung2
    vs
    GoAway[-RoW-] from BigOne

Spearman..............................420(-0) - Spearman..............................0(-100)
    Hoplite.............................140(-176) - Hoplite...............................0(-659)
    Steam Giant...........................199(-0) - Steam Giant............................0(-30)
    Gyrocopter............................58(-32) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-50)
    ............................................. - Doctor..................................9(-0)
    Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook...................................18(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................133(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................587(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................18(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-326.4 - Generals..............................-1293.6
    Offensive points.........................3234 - Defence points............................816
    Damage Received.........................16320 - Damage Received.........................64680
    Damage Percent............................20% - Damage Percent............................80%

Winners: Raven[LIFE], Belladonna[LIFE]

Losers: GoAway[-RoW-]

The town BigOne has been pillaged by Belladonna[LIFE]. The following resources have been stolen: 33,816 , 10,542

The town BigOne has been pillaged by Raven[LIFE]. The following resources have been stolen: 25,140 , 2,309

Belladonna[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 22:39:30)

Belladonna[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 22:44:30)

Belladonna[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 22:49:30)

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 22:52:09)

Belladonna[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 22:54:30)

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 22:57:25)

Belladonna[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 22:59:30)

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 22:59:36)

Belladonna[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 23:00:27)

Belladonna[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 23:09:30)

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 23:09:30)

As GoAway[-RoW-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Battle for Viethung2

Battle for Viethung2
    (05.07.2018 22:17:50)
    Raven[LIFE] from Polis
    vs
    Viethung[-RoW-] from Viethung2, Bob The Runner[-RoW-] from -Row- DC1

Hoplite................................58(-0) - Hoplite.................................0(-1)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................157(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-23)
    Steam Giant...........................230(-0) - Steam Giant............................0(-10)
    Swordsman.............................490(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................18(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals...............................-155.4
    Offensive points........................388.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................7770

Losers: Viethung[-RoW-], Bob The Runner[-RoW-]

1125 units from Raven[LIFE] are maintaining occupation of town Viethung2.

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 22:17:50)

One of Bob The Runner[-RoW-]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

One of Viethung[-RoW-]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Sea battle near Viethung1

Sea battle near Viethung1
    (05.07.2018 22:03:18)
    Belladonna[LIFE] from Viethung1, Raven[LIFE] from Bộ tư lệnh
    vs
    Viethung[-RoW-] from Viethung1

Ram Ship..............................14(-36) - Ram Ship.............................154(-48)
    Mortar Ship............................21(-0) - Mortar Ship............................25(-0)
    Steam Ram.............................12(-18) - Steam Ram............................176(-53)
    Rocket Ship............................12(-0) - Rocket Ship............................22(-0)
    Fire Ship..............................7(-91) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-1176.2 - Generals................................-1512
    Offensive points.........................3780 - Defence points.........................2940.5
    Damage Received.........................58810 - Damage Received.........................75600
    Damage Percent............................43% - Damage Percent............................57%

Winners: Viethung[-RoW-]

Losers: Raven[LIFE], Belladonna[LIFE]

377 units from Viethung[-RoW-] are defending the port of Viethung1

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 21:33:18)

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 21:33:47)

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 21:39:48)

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 21:48:18)

Belladonna[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 21:51:55)

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 21:53:18)

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 21:58:18)

Raven[LIFE]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 22:03:18)

As Raven[LIFE] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Raven[LIFE] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Raven's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Raven's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Battle for PkaLe

Battle for PkaLe
    (05.07.2018 21:11:51)
    Raven[LIFE] from Bộ tư lệnh
    vs
    Quyetdajka[-RoW-] from PkaLe

Sulphur Carabineer....................157(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................490(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite................................58(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................190(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................12(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Losers: Quyetdajka[-RoW-]

The town PkaLe has been pillaged by Raven[LIFE]. The following resources have been stolen: 10,654 , 8,731

Raven[LIFE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.07.2018 21:11:51)