ESNI vs SKULL

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ESNI vs SKULL

07.07.2018 1:44:50 The first wave of ESNI attack landed on my town.. I do not know their motives or what they want, but they launched a coordinated attack against me and SKULL. At a time after me laying off my 40k generals, they attacked..

My towns are still burning and their onslaught has not yet stopped.. But rest assured ESNI, you will have visitors soon...

We will make Hades alive again...

:evil: :evil: :evil:
  • Yeah I sold some, but I let go of the rest, my gold was draining, and they really timed it a few hours after I laid off my generals...

This attack had no warnings, no possible motive, except for piracy perhaps where I sometimes visit their islands..

I like their style, did I say coordinated attack? hmm, I meant to say they attacked but, if I had my troops and ships they wouldn't touch a grass beyond my walls..

But anyways, this will be an awesome fight...
  • Yeah, thanks to my island mates helping to clear out ESNI on our island..

Vorhees, Zumery, Shadowcrusher, ByAure.. also to DAWG.. Fight is just beginning..

I think they weren't really looking for a fight, if they did they could have come when I had the military up..

These ESNI's are flexing muscles on the wrong neighborhood...
  • Just returned from being inactive and saw all my towns pillaged by these ESNI players. Had a long vacation for the 4th of July and came back to this.

Gonna build up my troops soon. So, enjoy pillaging my towns for now. U wont get the chance after i finish building up my troops.
  • uncle drew told me he got mad with what ESNI did to kingtoad. Uncle drew build army. Uncle drew wants to slay some dragons soon. Keep your troops safe and goodluck ESNI. Your skulls are just about to be collected. Uncle drew Said So...
  • So what exactly are the conditions to end this war? Do we just fight til ESNI disbands since we didn't put a time limit nor any limit? Shouldn't take long given most of the server hates them
    Order of Skulls Soldier :xeno:
  • this war has no terms and conditions. As long as their alliance not yet disbanded war never ends. So for those members of Esni if you want your life to be at peace drop your tag. Leaving the alliance is the only way to get rid of the war.
  • He wanted an easy loot right after evaluation of pirates..

Battle for Gamaken

Battle for Gamaken
    (08.07.2018 19:08:30)
    huyetrongden[ESNI] from Vuacoc
    vs
    KingToad[SKULL] from Gamaken

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer....................168(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................268(-0)
    Swordsman...........................436(-264) - Swordsman...........................885(-184)
    Hoplite.............................502(-423) - Hoplite.............................532(-242)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................360(-0)
    Gyrocopter.............................0(-60) - Gyrocopter...........................134(-10)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-23)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................30(-0)
    Mortar.................................17(-3) - Mortar.................................90(-0)
    Doctor.................................15(-0) - Doctor.................................30(-0)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................60(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals................................-1152 - Generals.................................-718
    Offensive points.........................1795 - Defence points...........................2880
    Damage Received.........................57600 - Damage Received.........................35900
    Damage Percent............................61% - Damage Percent............................39%

Winners: KingToad[SKULL]

Losers: huyetrongden[ESNI]

2389 units from KingToad[SKULL] are protecting the town of Gamaken.

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.07.2018 18:38:30)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.07.2018 18:53:30)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.07.2018 19:08:30)

As huyetrongden[ESNI] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

huyetrongden's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

• Kingtoad wrote:

He wanted an easy loot right after evaluation of pirates..

Battle for Gamaken

Battle for Gamaken

(08.07.2018 19:08:30)

huyetrongden[ESNI] from Vuacoc

vs

KingToad[SKULL] from Gamaken

Sulphur Carabineer....................168(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................268(-0)

Swordsman...........................436(-264) - Swordsman...........................885(-184)

Hoplite.............................502(-423) - Hoplite.............................532(-242)

............................................. - Steam Giant...........................360(-0)

Gyrocopter.............................0(-60) - Gyrocopter...........................134(-10)

............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-23)

............................................. - Battering Ram..........................30(-0)

Mortar.................................17(-3) - Mortar.................................90(-0)

Doctor.................................15(-0) - Doctor.................................30(-0)

Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................60(-0)

............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)

Generals................................-1152 - Generals.................................-718

Offensive points.........................1795 - Defence points...........................2880

Damage Received.........................57600 - Damage Received.........................35900

Damage Percent............................61% - Damage Percent............................39%

Winners: KingToad[SKULL]

Losers: huyetrongden[ESNI]

2389 units from KingToad[SKULL] are protecting the town of Gamaken.

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.07.2018 18:38:30)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.07.2018 18:53:30)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.07.2018 19:08:30)

As huyetrongden[ESNI] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

huyetrongden's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Battle for Chi pheo S1

Battle for Chi pheo S1
    (10.07.2018 16:33:45)
    KingToad[SKULL] from TempleLeech
    vs
    Macdanh[ESNI] from Chi pheo S1, AliceTran[ESNI] from A-Sulfur, KillTheKing[ESNI] from S3_KillTheKing

Hoplite.............................160(-636) - Hoplite.............................305(-648)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................12(-6)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................198(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................224(-0)
    Swordsman...........................168(-480) - Swordsman...........................480(-480)
    Gyrocopter............................0(-129) - Gyrocopter..........................117(-107)
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - Battering Ram..........................30(-0)
    Doctor.................................30(-0) - Doctor.................................20(-0)
    Cook...................................60(-0) - Cook...................................55(-0)
    Mortar.................................64(-0) - Mortar.................................30(-0)
    Steam Giant...........................351(-1) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-1795.1 - Generals..............................-1817.9
    Offensive points......................4544.75 - Defence points........................4487.75
    Damage Received.........................89755 - Damage Received.........................90895
    Damage Percent............................49% - Damage Percent............................51%

Winners: AliceTran[ESNI], KillTheKing[ESNI], Macdanh[ESNI]

Losers: KingToad[SKULL]
    Former member of SCL
    Current member of ESNI

The post was edited 3 times, last by nhatanhlion ().

• Battle for Polis

(10.07.2018 16:56:18)
    GioNui[ESNI] from Athena, AliceTran[ESNI] from A-Sulfur, KillTheKing[ESNI] from TempleLeech
    vs
    Beany weeny[SKULL] from Polis

Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-67)
    Swordsman.............................200(-0) - Swordsman..............................0(-55)
    ............................................. - Hoplite................................0(-55)
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - Doctor.................................20(-0)
    Cook....................................8(-0) - Cook...................................20(-0)
    Steam Giant...........................146(-4) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................50(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar..................................6(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................15(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult................................6(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................12(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-24.8 - Generals.................................-411
    Offensive points.......................1027.5 - Defence points.............................62
    Damage Received..........................1240 - Damage Received.........................20550
    Damage Percent.............................5% - Damage Percent............................95%
    Winners: GioNui[ESNI], AliceTran[ESNI], KillTheKing[ESNI]

Losers: Beany weeny[SKULL]
    Former member of SCL
    Current member of ESNI

The post was edited 1 time, last by nhatanhlion ().

• Battle for Polis (part 2)

Battle for Polis
    (10.07.2018 11:12:37)
    LanVien[ESNI] from Chi pheo S1, GioNui[ESNI] from Athena, KillTheKing[ESNI] from TempleLeech, M2_KillTheKing, S3_KillTheKing
    vs
    Beany weeny[SKULL] from Polis

Sulphur Carabineer....................175(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-70)
    Swordsman...........................321(-480) - Swordsman.............................0(-677)
    Hoplite.............................403(-578) - Hoplite...............................0(-746)
    Gyrocopter.............................86(-4) - Gyrocopter..............................0(-9)
    Battering Ram..........................42(-0) - Battering Ram..........................0(-30)
    ............................................. - Mortar.................................0(-30)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................20(-0)
    Cook...................................35(-0) - Cook...................................20(-0)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-1395.2 - Generals..............................-3221.3
    Offensive points......................8053.25 - Defence points...........................3488
    Damage Received.........................69760 - Damage Received........................161065
    Damage Percent............................30% - Damage Percent............................70%

Winners: GioNui[ESNI], KillTheKing[ESNI], LanVien[ESNI]

Losers: Beany weeny[SKULL]
    Former member of SCL
    Current member of ESNI

• Battle for DragonSlayer-W1

Battle for DragonSlayer-W1
    (10.07.2018 10:00:48)
    Mrtthinh[ESNI] from ϯWasabi W-lϯ, Wine, GioNui[ESNI] from ϯWasabi W-lϯ
    vs
    BeastModeV2[SKULL] from DragonSlayer-W1

............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................217(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer...................164(-24)
    Swordsman..........................1435(-852) - Swordsman............................0(-1782)
    Hoplite...........................1037(-1204) - Hoplite...............................0(-975)
    Gyrocopter............................0(-191) - Gyrocopter...........................282(-68)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-35) - Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-110)
    Battering Ram..........................41(-0) - Battering Ram..........................0(-30)
    Catapult...............................16(-6) - Catapult...............................0(-30)
    Mortar.................................50(-8) - Mortar.................................47(-8)
    Doctor.................................25(-0) - Doctor.................................20(-0)
    Cook...................................44(-0) - Cook...................................20(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Generals..............................-3703.7 - Generals..............................-5123.8
    Offensive points......................12809.5 - Defence points........................9259.25
    Damage Received........................185185 - Damage Received........................256190
    Damage Percent............................41% - Damage Percent............................59%
    Winners: GioNui[ESNI], Mrtthinh[ESNI]

Losers: BeastModeV2[SKULL]
    Former member of SCL
    Current member of ESNI