ESNI vs SKULL

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• have a safe journey

Sea battle near Sark Town

Sea battle near Sark Town
    (13.07.2018 7:15:34)
    Master from Junior
    vs
    Aries7[ESNI] from 3 Vin, Polis

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fire Ship............................434(-48) - Fire Ship............................69(-177)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship...........................0(-5)
    Mortar Ship............................40(-0) - Mortar Ship.............................0(-5)
    ............................................. - Steam Ram..............................10(-0)
    Ram Ship.............................299(-27) - Ram Ship.............................209(-41)
    Rocket Ship............................55(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat......................111(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier........................28(-0) - .............................................
    Tender.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals...............................-432.6 - Generals..............................-1446.4
    Offensive points.........................3616 - Defence points.........................1081.5
    Damage Received.........................21630 - Damage Received.........................72320
    Damage Percent............................23% - Damage Percent............................77%

Winners: Master

Losers: Aries7[ESNI]

977 units from Master are blocking the port entrance to Sark Town

Aries7[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 6:30:34)

Master's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 6:30:34)

Aries7[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 6:32:43)

Master's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 6:45:34)

Aries7[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 7:00:34)

Master's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 7:00:34)

Aries7[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 7:15:34)

Master's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 7:15:34)

Aries7[ESNI]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Aries7[ESNI]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

• haha :') proof is in the pudding gents

Sea battle near Polis

Sea battle near Polis
    (13.07.2018 12:17:01)
    Master from Junior
    vs
    Aries7[ESNI] from Polis

Ram Ship.............................288(-12) - Ram Ship.............................72(-137)
    Fire Ship.............................362(-9) - .............................................
    Catapult Ship..........................50(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship............................40(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship............................77(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat......................111(-0) - .............................................
    Tender.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-115.8 - Generals.................................-685
    Offensive points.......................1712.5 - Defence points..........................289.5
    Damage Received..........................5790 - Damage Received.........................34250
    Damage Percent............................14% - Damage Percent............................86%

938 units from Master are blocking the port entrance to Polis

Aries7[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 11:32:01)

Master's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 11:32:01)

Master's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 11:47:01)

Aries7[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 11:47:01)

Master's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 12:02:01)

Aries7[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 12:02:01)

Master's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 12:17:01)

Aries7[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 12:17:01)

Aries7[ESNI]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

• Such a waste

Sea battle near Polis

Sea battle near Polis
    (13.07.2018 14:49:32)
    Master from Junior
    vs
    Aries7[ESNI] from Polis

............................................. - Ballista Ship........................164(-86)
    Ram Ship..............................145(-0) - .............................................
    Fire Ship.............................198(-4) - .............................................
    Catapult Ship..........................25(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship............................20(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship............................39(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat.......................56(-0) - .............................................
    Tender..................................5(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier........................28(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-24.8 - Generals...............................-584.8
    Offensive points.........................1462 - Defence points.............................62
    Damage Received..........................1240 - Damage Received.........................29240
    Damage Percent.............................4% - Damage Percent............................96%

488 units from Master are blocking the port entrance to Polis

18 units from Master are blocking the port entrance to Polis

10 units from Master are blocking the port entrance to Polis

Aries7[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 14:19:32)

Aries7[ESNI]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (13.07.2018 14:30:25)

Aries7[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 14:34:32)

Aries7[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 14:49:32)

Aries7[ESNI]'s army has fled because the close-combat battle line has been penetrated.

• As much as i tried to hold on with SKULL, i think its time for me to move on and let go.. its not anymore the same SKULL that was strong and competitive the way it used to be. CIOZO/ Valentin was purely the man leading the alliance.. his lost was terribly bad for SKULL. i tried to give the best help i can but it always seems wrong for kingtoad. i said i just need a little help on opening a port on ESNI's island so i can clear it all but istead of helping, he would rather stop you and set a date where he can be available and be the best fighter on CR's.. when he can just engage in sea battle and when i land he can then leave if he is busy.. its quite ironic how your forcing players to attack on certain dates, hours, etc.. that he is free without asking if the other side is free as well. if you don't help he will say your not participating.. if you try to make moves on your vacant time, he will say you need to wait and coordinate with me.. can't he understand his time and schedule is not the same as the others?.. why don't he just helped?.. its simply because he want's his name always to be on the CR thread. EARLY THIS MORNING, i was able to clear a WHOLE ESNI island., without a single ship to assist me. instead of getting proud or happy, master asked me to pull back my troops and let KINGTOAD do the commands and just wait for him.. FOR ME, i did my part, since this war has no ending its useless to post those small CR's i had.. just want to make this clear on WHY i choose to leave SKULL. its not becuase i get defeated, nahhh i even cleared their entire island ALONE.. its just this chain of command where istead of asking when is your free time so i can assist you in opening a port so you can land on their island, opposite happens, wait for me. don't move unless i said so.. we will attack if i am ready.. i had been waiting for almost 12 hours and he never got READY.. so i attack on my own.. then get this WORDS from MASTER i wo't help you if you will not wait us.. for what?.. FOR YOUR NAMES TO BE ALWAYS ON ALL CR reports?.. darn...
  • Balt... I'm probably going to get banned from the boards for this but *snip*

Unfortunately, no other way to put it but that and I ask forgiveness from the other board members for the crude language.

I tried having your back but all you know how to do is talk, attack on your own regardless of strategy, lose, and then come up with excuses like there is a spy in the alliance.... which was obviously not true. Alliances are based on leadership. The leadership comes up with an attack strategy and the rest of the alliance follows it the best they can. They do not go off on their own every time and just amass loss after loss. You don't even split your MS between ships and troops making your attempts just dumb. You want to do everything yourself but then you don't even give yourself the ability and end up requiring other alliance members to give up on the decided strategy to come save your ass.

And honestly what happened to quitting Hades?
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns
    Order of Skulls Soldier :xeno:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• you know what guys, i don't want to make this a drama.. just wanna tell you when you said we will start our attacks ikariam time at 18:00. i waited.. 12 hours pass by from that given time yet kingtoad still offline.. with all those 12 hours i have nothing to do i could have destroyed lots of troops by that time.. Should we wait until kingtoad is available before doing attacks?.. What if the time he is ready i am already doing some more important thing in real life?.. and i decided not to help because of that matters, will you appreciate me for not doing action or you guys will say I AM NOT PARTICIPATING.. what are you saying i always lose BROM?.. haven't you seen my CR reports posted?.. though i lost the fight i WIN the damage.. each of us has our own personal life activities and if the alliance will restrict every members to attack without the leader on his side or when the leader is not yet ready, i don't think every members will be available by the time the leader is ready. its ok to lose some battles.. atleast i tried. UNLIKE YOU BROM, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?.. without a single WARSHIP, i was brave enough to risk a chance to land my troops in the CORE of ESNI and with a little bit of cleverness i manage to land in their island. i was able to LOCK DOWN the entire island. with me alone.. did ESNI able to trap me or beat my pure land units in their CORE? noooo because i know how to manage my troops.. i just asked for assistance to open a port for secure landing that's all i ask from the alliance. WHEN KINGTOAD SEND A CIRCULAR MESSAGE CRYING HE IS BEING MULTI ATTACKED BY ESNI i send all my available units to his town to defend him for 12 hours. that's how important he is to me. but i guess ambition tkae over him rather than relationship.. he always wants his name to be in every CR REPORTS i think that's why you all holding me back from doing attacks and saying WAIT FOR US.. WE MUST DO COORDINATED ATTACKS.. i waited for the time told ikariam time 18:00.. plus 12 more hours and where is kingtoad still offline. what do you expect me to do? just sit down and waste my time?.. i MANAGE TO CLEAR AN ENTIRE ISLAND OF ESNI and what did i got?.. PULL BACK YOUR TROOPS wait for kingtoad.. he will do coordinated attacks.. he will do comands.. WTF is going on with all of you..
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

you know what guys, i don't want to make this a drama.. just wanna tell you when you said we will start our attacks ikariam time at 18:00. i waited.. 12 hours pass by from that given time yet kingtoad still offline.. with all those 12 hours i have nothing to do i could have destroyed lots of troops by that time.. Should we wait until kingtoad is available before doing attacks?.. What if the time he is ready i am already doing some more important thing in real life?.. and i decided not to help because of that matters, will you appreciate me for not doing action or you guys will say I AM NOT PARTICIPATING.. what are you saying i always lose BROM?.. haven't you seen my CR reports posted?.. though i lost the fight i WIN the damage.. each of us has our own personal life activities and if the alliance will restrict every members to attack without the leader on his side or when the leader is not yet ready, i don't think every members will be available by the time the leader is ready. its ok to lose some battles.. atleast i tried. UNLIKE YOU BROM, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?.. without a single WARSHIP, i was brave enough to risk a chance to land my troops in the CORE of ESNI and with a little bit of cleverness i manage to land in their island. i was able to LOCK DOWN the entire island. with me alone.. did ESNI able to trap me or beat my pure land units in their CORE? noooo because i know how to manage my troops.. i just asked for assistance to open a port for secure landing that's all i ask from the alliance. WHEN KINGTOAD SEND A CIRCULAR MESSAGE CRYING HE IS BEING MULTI ATTACKED BY ESNI i send all my available units to his town to defend him for 12 hours. that's how important he is to me. but i guess ambition tkae over him rather than relationship.. he always wants his name to be in every CR REPORTS i think that's why you all holding me back from doing attacks and saying WAIT FOR US.. WE MUST DO COORDINATED ATTACKS.. i waited for the time told ikariam time 18:00.. plus 12 more hours and where is kingtoad still offline. what do you expect me to do? just sit down and waste my time?.. i MANAGE TO CLEAR AN ENTIRE ISLAND OF ESNI and what did i got?.. PULL BACK YOUR TROOPS wait for kingtoad.. he will do coordinated attacks.. he will do comands.. WTF is going on with all of you..
    *sad music plays in *
  • lol....... Balt, you left the alliance. No need to spam our thread. We attack when our General orders the attack. We are team players. We dont do things solo. I rather wait for my allies and successfully defeat the enemy with minimum loss from our side.

If you are not able to play well with your alliance, you dont need to be in one. As for us. We will be perfectly fine without you.

Ciozo was a good player, but he was just 1 piece of our alliance. If 1 player defines an alliance, then there is no point of calling ourself SKULL.

That said, go make your own thread.

EVERY member in our alliance defines SKULL.
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

you know what guys, i don't want to make this a drama.. just wanna tell you when you said we will start our attacks ikariam time at 18:00. i waited.. 12 hours pass by from that given time yet kingtoad still offline.. with all those 12 hours i have nothing to do i could have destroyed lots of troops by that time.. Should we wait until kingtoad is available before doing attacks?

-Dawg has the ships and Master, they were unavailable during that time, I had a few ships but would be overwhelmed by ESNI if I were to rush in.
    -So you went ahead and tried your "Baltazar moves" on ESNI only to come up crying on this thread.
    Who would send all his 16k land MS to a mobile with no neighbor and no port??
    where is your brain in all of that?

.. . without a single WARSHIP, i was brave enough to risk a chance to land my troops in the CORE of ESNI and with a little bit of cleverness i manage to land in their island. i was able to LOCK DOWN the entire island. with me alone..

-it was not bravery but stupidity at its finest? Lockdown the entire island, you say? no, you got locked in an island with 3 days loading time..

WHEN KINGTOAD SEND A CIRCULAR MESSAGE CRYING HE IS BEING MULTI ATTACKED BY ESNI i send all my available units to his town to defend him for 12 hours. that's how important he is to me. but i guess ambition tkae over him rather than relationship..

-oh did you? I seem to forgot your name on the CR's that day.. I saw SKULL moving to defend me that time but not you.. even Vorhees and Order came to help but not you.

he always wants his name to be in every CR REPORTS i think that's why you all holding me back from doing attacks and saying WAIT FOR US..

-I can make my own CR reports thank you. I don't need your expert "one -attack-send-all strategy"..

WE MUST DO COORDINATED ATTACKS.. i waited for the time told ikariam time 18:00.. plus 12 more hours and where is kingtoad still offline. what do you expect me to do? just sit down and waste my time?.. i MANAGE TO CLEAR AN ENTIRE ISLAND OF ESNI and what did i got?.. PULL BACK YOUR TROOPS wait for kingtoad.. he will do coordinated attacks.. he will do comands.. WTF is going on with all of you..
    -
    wtf is going on with you? every alliance must do coordination and communication to be effective. you abhor that, that's why you lose and cry everytime
  • Sea battle near A-Marble

Sea battle near A-Marble
    (15.07.2018 5:54:19)
    KingToad[SKULL] from A-Sulfur
    vs
    AliceTran[ESNI] from A-Marble

Mortar Ship............................80(-0) - Mortar Ship............................0(-40)
    Ram Ship................................3(-0) - .............................................
    Fire Ship..............................10(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram.............................113(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship............................25(-0) - .............................................
    Diving Boat............................19(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat......................170(-0) - .............................................
    Tender.................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-896
    Offensive points.........................2240 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................44800
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: KingToad[SKULL]

Losers: AliceTran[ESNI]

28 units from KingToad[SKULL] are blocking the port entrance to A-Marble

440 units from KingToad[SKULL] are blocking the port entrance to A-Marble

AliceTran[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 5:39:19)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 5:39:19)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 5:49:09)

AliceTran[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 5:54:19)

AliceTran[ESNI]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

• Battle for A-Marble

Battle for A-Marble
    (15.07.2018 5:17:42)
    KingToad[SKULL] from Du da, The Reaper[SKULL] from Du da
    vs
    KillTheKing[ESNI] from M2_KillTheKing, LanVien[ESNI] from Vivarium, AliceTran[ESNI] from

............................................. - .............................................
    Sulphur Carabineer....................520(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer...................246(-84)
    Swordsman..........................3340(-460) - Swordsman...........................610(-660)
    Hoplite............................3638(-662) - Hoplite.............................580(-860)
    Gyrocopter..........................1000(-76) - Gyrocopter............................0(-120)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram.........................21(-21)
    Mortar................................130(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-42)
    Doctor.................................20(-0) - Doctor.................................30(-0)
    Cook...................................70(-0) - Cook...................................40(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Balloon-Bombardier....................250(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-1668.8 - Generals..............................-4026.4
    Offensive points........................10066 - Defence points...........................4172
    Damage Received.........................83440 - Damage Received........................201320
    Damage Percent............................29% - Damage Percent............................71%

Winners: The Reaper[SKULL], KingToad[SKULL]

Losers: KillTheKing[ESNI], LanVien[ESNI]

639 units from KingToad[SKULL] are maintaining occupation of town A-Marble.

50 units from KingToad[SKULL] are maintaining occupation of town A-Marble.

1279 units from KingToad[SKULL] are maintaining occupation of town A-Marble.

200 units from KingToad[SKULL] are maintaining occupation of town A-Marble.

3106 units from KingToad[SKULL] are maintaining occupation of town A-Marble.

3694 units from The Reaper[SKULL] are maintaining occupation of town A-Marble.

KillTheKing[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:02:42)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:02:42)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:14:01)

KillTheKing[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:17:42)

KillTheKing[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:32:42)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:32:42)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:33:39)

The Reaper[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:47:05)

KillTheKing[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:47:42)

KillTheKing[ESNI]'s army has fled because the close-combat battle line has been penetrated.

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:55:15)

The Reaper[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 5:02:42)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 5:10:02)

The Reaper[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 5:17:42)

As LanVien[ESNI] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

LanVien's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

• Sea battle near A-Sulfur

Sea battle near A-Sulfur
    (15.07.2018 5:09:05)
    KingToad[SKULL] from Athena
    vs
    AliceTran[ESNI] from A-Sulfur

............................................. - Ballista Ship...........................4(-0)
    Fire Ship..............................10(-0) - Fire Ship...............................0(-3)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship...........................2(-0)
    Mortar Ship............................80(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................14(-42)
    Steam Ram.............................113(-0) - Steam Ram...............................0(-3)
    Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................13(-0)
    Ram Ship................................3(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship............................25(-0) - .............................................
    Diving Boat............................19(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat......................170(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals..............................-1031.4
    Offensive points.......................2578.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................51570
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Losers: AliceTran[ESNI]

440 units from KingToad[SKULL] are blocking the port entrance to A-Sulfur

28 units from KingToad[SKULL] are blocking the port entrance to A-Sulfur

AliceTran[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:54:05)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:54:05)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:59:10)

AliceTran[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 5:09:05)

As AliceTran[ESNI] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

AliceTran's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Battle for Chi pheo S1

Battle for Chi pheo S1
    (14.07.2018 20:00:37)
    KingToad[SKULL] from S3_KillTheKing, A-Sulfur, Beany weeny[SKULL] from Tranny train, The Reaper[SKULL] from Tranny train
    vs
    GioNui[ESNI] from Voltarie, Polis, KillTheKing[ESNI] from S3_KillTheKing, Macdanh[ESNI] from Chi pheo S1

Hoplite............................4711(-494) - Hoplite...............................0(-500)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................212(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - .............................................
    Swordsman..........................3361(-360) - Swordsman.............................0(-360)
    Gyrocopter..........................718(-102) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-14)
    Balloon-Bombardier....................170(-0) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-65)
    Mortar.................................70(-8) - .............................................
    Cook...................................90(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................40(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-1626.6 - Generals................................-1544
    Offensive points.........................3860 - Defence points.........................4066.5
    Damage Received.........................81330 - Damage Received.........................77200
    Damage Percent............................51% - Damage Percent............................49%

Winners: The Reaper[SKULL], KingToad[SKULL], Beany weeny[SKULL]

Losers: GioNui[ESNI], KillTheKing[ESNI], Macdanh[ESNI]

847 units from KingToad[SKULL] are maintaining occupation of town Chi pheo S1.

100 units from KingToad[SKULL] are maintaining occupation of town Chi pheo S1.

1577 units from KingToad[SKULL] are maintaining occupation of town Chi pheo S1.

40 units from KingToad[SKULL] are maintaining occupation of town Chi pheo S1.

KillTheKing[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 19:00:37)

Beany weeny[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 19:00:37)

GioNui[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 19:02:36)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 19:07:21)

KillTheKing[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 19:15:37)

Beany weeny[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 19:15:37)

Beany weeny[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 19:29:12)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 19:29:33)

KillTheKing[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 19:30:37)

GioNui[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 19:30:37)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 19:36:36)

KillTheKing[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 19:45:37)

GioNui[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 19:45:37)

Beany weeny[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 19:45:37)

GioNui's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The Reaper[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 19:46:00)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 19:47:57)

Beany weeny[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 19:58:09)

KillTheKing[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 20:00:37)

One of KillTheKing[ESNI]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

One of Macdanh[ESNI]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Battle for BinhMinh S1

Battle for BinhMinh S1
    (14.07.2018 18:32:46)
    KingToad[SKULL] from BinhMinh s2
    vs
    vanhoanglc[ESNI] from BinhMinh S1, KillTheKing[ESNI] from S3_KillTheKing

Sulphur Carabineer.....................84(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-55)
    Hoplite..............................363(-36) - Hoplite................................0(-22)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................18(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-36)
    Doctor.................................10(-0) - Doctor..................................5(-0)
    Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook....................................5(-0)
    Swordsman.............................400(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................130(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-50.4 - Generals.................................-654
    Offensive points.........................1635 - Defence points............................126
    Damage Received..........................2520 - Damage Received.........................32700
    Damage Percent.............................7% - Damage Percent............................93%

Losers: KillTheKing[ESNI], vanhoanglc[ESNI]

1047 units from KingToad[SKULL] are maintaining occupation of town BinhMinh S1.

KillTheKing[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 18:17:46)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 18:17:46)

KillTheKing[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 18:32:46)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 18:32:46)

As vanhoanglc[ESNI] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

One of KillTheKing[ESNI]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Sea battle near A-Sulfur

Sea battle near A-Sulfur
    (15.07.2018 1:15:10)
    KillTheKing[ESNI] from M2_KillTheKing, deutsche[ESNI] from BinhMinh S1, RoamCat[ESNI] from Chung 1 nhà, AliceTran[ESNI] from Athena, Da-moi, A-Marble, Mrtthinh[ESNI] from BinhMinh s2, A-Sulfur, GioNui[ESNI] from Dance, Jacobin
    vs
    Master[SKULL] from Junior, Beany weeny[SKULL] from Tranny train, S3_KillTheKing, Deathdawg[SKULL] from HotelCalifornia, S3_KillTheKing, Tranny train, A-Sulfur, Polis, Luuhuynh, Chi pheo S1, KingToad[SKULL] from Gamakichi, Athena, Tranny train

Ram Ship.............................12(-431) - Ram Ship............................169(-396)
    Fire Ship.............................3(-135) - Fire Ship............................46(-321)
    Mortar Ship............................0(-68) - Mortar Ship...........................122(-0)
    Diving Boat.............................0(-6) - Diving Boat...........................59(-13)
    Paddle Speedboat......................20(-15) - Paddle Speedboat.......................94(-6)
    Tender..................................9(-0) - Tender.................................50(-0)
    Steam Ram...........................105(-336) - Steam Ram...........................119(-131)
    Balloon Carrier........................0(-42) - Balloon Carrier.......................28(-38)
    Catapult Ship..........................0(-40) - Catapult Ship..........................42(-0)
    Rocket Ship............................0(-47) - Rocket Ship...........................25(-45)
    Generals.............................-15544.4 - Generals..............................-9739.2
    Offensive points........................24348 - Defence points..........................38861
    Damage Received........................777220 - Damage Received........................486960
    Damage Percent............................61% - Damage Percent............................39%

Winners: Deathdawg[SKULL], KingToad[SKULL], Beany weeny[SKULL]

Losers: Master[SKULL], GioNui[ESNI], AliceTran[ESNI], KillTheKing[ESNI], deutsche[ESNI], Mrtthinh[ESNI], RoamCat[ESNI]

277 warships are being moved from Deathdawg[SKULL] to A-Sulfur

4 warships are being moved from Deathdawg[SKULL] to A-Sulfur

7 warships are being moved from Deathdawg[SKULL] to A-Sulfur

58 warships are being moved from Deathdawg[SKULL] to A-Sulfur

17 warships are being moved from Deathdawg[SKULL] to A-Sulfur

8 warships are being moved from Deathdawg[SKULL] to A-Sulfur

343 warships are being moved from KingToad[SKULL] to A-Sulfur

6 warships are being moved from KingToad[SKULL] to A-Sulfur

28 warships are being moved from KingToad[SKULL] to A-Sulfur

6 warships are being moved from Beany weeny[SKULL] to A-Sulfur

KillTheKing[ESNI]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

RoamCat[ESNI]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

deutsche[ESNI]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

RoamCat[ESNI]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

Master[SKULL]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Mrtthinh[ESNI]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 23:00:11)

AliceTran[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 23:00:11)

Deathdawg[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 23:00:11)

GioNui[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 23:00:11)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 23:15:11)

AliceTran[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 23:15:11)

Deathdawg[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 23:15:11)

GioNui[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 23:15:11)

Beany weeny[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 23:17:52)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 23:30:11)

AliceTran[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 23:30:11)

Deathdawg[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 23:30:11)

GioNui[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 23:30:11)

Beany weeny[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 23:40:04)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 23:45:11)

AliceTran[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 23:45:11)

Deathdawg[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 23:45:11)

GioNui[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 23:45:11)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 0:00:11)

AliceTran[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 0:00:11)

Deathdawg[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 0:00:11)

GioNui[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 0:00:11)

Beany weeny[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 0:00:11)

Beany weeny's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

AliceTran[ESNI]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Beany weeny[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 0:04:58)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 0:15:11)

Deathdawg[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 0:15:11)

GioNui[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 0:15:11)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 0:30:11)

Deathdawg[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 0:30:11)

GioNui[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 0:30:11)

Beany weeny[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 0:30:11)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 0:45:11)

Deathdawg[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 0:45:11)

GioNui[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 0:45:11)

Beany weeny[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 0:45:11)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 1:00:10)

Deathdawg[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 1:00:10)

GioNui[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 1:00:10)

Beany weeny[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 1:00:10)

Mrtthinh[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 1:01:07)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 1:15:10)

Deathdawg[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 1:15:10)

GioNui[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 1:15:10)

Beany weeny[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 1:15:10)

As GioNui[ESNI] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As GioNui[ESNI] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Mrtthinh[ESNI] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Mrtthinh's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

• 3 SKULL vs 7 ESNI Sea battle

Sea battle near Athena

Sea battle near Athena
    (15.07.2018 3:38:32)
    RoamCat[ESNI] from Chung 1 nhà, GioNui[ESNI] from Dance, LanVien[ESNI] from A-Marble, deutsche[ESNI] from BinhMinh S1, münchen, Polis, Chi pheo PL1, AliceTran[ESNI] from A-Marble, A-Sulfur, Mrtthinh[ESNI] from BinhMinh S1, gop gop, A-Marble
    vs
    Beany weeny[SKULL] from Tranny train, S3_KillTheKing, Chi pheo S1, Master[SKULL] from Junior, BinhMinh s2, KingToad[SKULL] from A-Sulfur, Tranny train, Deathdawg[SKULL] from Polis, Chi pheo S1, S3_KillTheKing, Junior, A-Sulfur

Ram Ship..............................0(-670) - Ram Ship............................302(-633)
    Fire Ship.............................0(-868) - Fire Ship...........................71(-1035)
    Mortar Ship............................0(-50) - Mortar Ship...........................196(-0)
    Rocket Ship............................0(-47) - Rocket Ship...........................86(-18)
    Paddle Speedboat......................0(-384) - Paddle Speedboat.....................405(-15)
    Tender.................................10(-0) - Tender.................................72(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................0(-12) - Balloon Carrier.......................33(-64)
    Catapult Ship..........................0(-23) - Catapult Ship..........................92(-0)
    Diving Boat............................6(-31) - Diving Boat............................95(-0)
    Steam Ram.............................0(-227) - Steam Ram............................350(-35)
    Generals.............................-20182.6 - Generals...............................-12814
    Offensive points........................32035 - Defence points........................50456.5
    Damage Received.......................1009130 - Damage Received........................640700
    Damage Percent............................61% - Damage Percent............................39%

Winners: Deathdawg[SKULL], KingToad[SKULL], Master[SKULL]

Losers: Beany weeny[SKULL], GioNui[ESNI], AliceTran[ESNI], deutsche[ESNI], Mrtthinh[ESNI], LanVien[ESNI], RoamCat[ESNI]

79 warships are being moved from Master[SKULL] to Athena

7 warships are being moved from Master[SKULL] to Athena

8 warships are being moved from Master[SKULL] to Athena

4 warships are being moved from Master[SKULL] to Athena

97 warships are being moved from Master[SKULL] to Athena

169 warships are being moved from Master[SKULL] to Athena

5 warships are being moved from Master[SKULL] to Athena

94 warships are being moved from Deathdawg[SKULL] to Athena

84 warships are being moved from Deathdawg[SKULL] to Athena

3 warships are being moved from Deathdawg[SKULL] to Athena

58 warships are being moved from Deathdawg[SKULL] to Athena

10 warships are being moved from Deathdawg[SKULL] to Athena

64 warships are being moved from Deathdawg[SKULL] to Athena

42 warships are being moved from Deathdawg[SKULL] to Athena

226 warships are being moved from Deathdawg[SKULL] to Athena

42 warships are being moved from Deathdawg[SKULL] to Athena

40 warships are being moved from Deathdawg[SKULL] to Athena

202 warships are being moved from Deathdawg[SKULL] to Athena

340 warships are being moved from KingToad[SKULL] to Athena

28 warships are being moved from KingToad[SKULL] to Athena

100 warships are being moved from KingToad[SKULL] to Athena

AliceTran[ESNI]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

RoamCat[ESNI]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

LanVien[ESNI]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

AliceTran[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 1:20:11)

deutsche[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 1:23:32)

Master[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 1:23:32)

Mrtthinh[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 1:23:32)

Deathdawg[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 1:23:32)

Beany weeny[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 1:23:32)

AliceTran[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 1:38:32)

deutsche[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 1:38:32)

Master[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 1:38:32)

Mrtthinh[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 1:38:32)

Deathdawg[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 1:38:32)

Beany weeny[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 1:38:32)

Deathdawg[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 1:44:15)

AliceTran[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 1:53:32)

deutsche[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 1:53:32)

Master[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 1:53:32)

Mrtthinh[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 1:53:32)

Master[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 1:56:16)

deutsche[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:05:59)

Deathdawg[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:06:21)

Beany weeny[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:08:12)

AliceTran[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:08:32)

Mrtthinh[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:08:32)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:14:50)

AliceTran[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:23:32)

deutsche[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:23:32)

Master[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:23:32)

Mrtthinh[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:23:32)

Deathdawg[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:23:32)

Beany weeny[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:23:32)

Beany weeny[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:38:04)

AliceTran[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:38:32)

deutsche[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:38:32)

Master[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:38:32)

Mrtthinh[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:38:32)

Deathdawg[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:38:32)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:38:32)

AliceTran[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:53:32)

deutsche[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:53:32)

Master[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:53:32)

Mrtthinh[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:53:32)

Deathdawg[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:53:32)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:53:32)

Beany weeny[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:53:32)

AliceTran[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 3:08:32)

deutsche[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 3:08:32)

Master[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 3:08:32)

Mrtthinh[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 3:08:32)

Deathdawg[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 3:08:32)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 3:08:32)

deutsche's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Master[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 3:23:32)

Mrtthinh[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 3:23:32)

Deathdawg[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 3:23:32)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 3:23:32)

Mrtthinh[ESNI]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Mrtthinh[ESNI]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Master[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 3:38:32)

Mrtthinh[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 3:38:32)

Deathdawg[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 3:38:32)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 3:38:32)

As Mrtthinh[ESNI] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

• Battle for Central

Battle for Central
    (15.07.2018 7:40:53)
    KingToad[SKULL] from A-Marble, Master[SKULL] from M2_KillTheKing, Du da
    vs
    LeChampion[ESNI] from Central

Sulphur Carabineer....................520(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-70)
    Swordsman...........................4216(-24) - Swordsman..............................0(-78)
    Hoplite............................4261(-239) - Hoplite...............................0(-285)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant............................0(-82)
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - Battering Ram..........................0(-14)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-24)
    Mortar.................................96(-0) - Mortar.................................11(-2)
    Cook...................................70(-0) - Cook...................................40(-0)
    Gyrocopter...........................1067(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier....................217(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-363.4 - Generals..............................-1673.4
    Offensive points.......................4183.5 - Defence points..........................908.5
    Damage Received.........................18170 - Damage Received.........................83670
    Damage Percent............................17% - Damage Percent............................83%

Winners: KingToad[SKULL], Master[SKULL]

Losers: LeChampion[ESNI]

8610 units from Master[SKULL] are maintaining occupation of town Central.

167 units from Master[SKULL] are maintaining occupation of town Central.

50 units from KingToad[SKULL] are maintaining occupation of town Central.

1650 units from KingToad[SKULL] are maintaining occupation of town Central.

Master[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 6:40:53)

Master[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 6:55:53)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 7:02:49)

Master[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 7:10:53)

Master[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 7:13:05)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 7:17:30)

Master[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 7:40:53)

KingToad[SKULL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 7:40:53)

As LeChampion[ESNI] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.