3 way Trade = Pushing ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 3 way Trade = Pushing ?

Hi,

The question is simple, would a 3 way trade considered like pushing ?

Let's say X, Y and Z and 3 players, ordered by their total points, Z has more points than Y who has more points than X.

If X sends 10k Marble to Y,
    Y sends 10k sulfur to Z,
    and Z sends 10k crystal to X,

Is there a risk of a ban for pushing ?
  • If Y have more than 5% of total score than X and Z have more than 5% of total score than Y than in my opinion it would be pushing.
    P.S.
    If they are 3 separete players why use 3 way trade if you can trade directly? That smells fishy.

The scariest monsters are the ones, that lurk within our souls.
  • Hello,

===============

X= 100 000 points
    Y = 250 000 points
    Z= 500 000 points
    ===============
    If X sends 10k Marble to Y, ----> player Y has to return 10k Marble to player X.
    Y sends 10k sulfur to Z, -----> Z has to return 10k sulphur to Y
    and Z sends 10k crystal to X, ----> Trade is fair.

There are no "three" way trades and every trade has to be closed between 2 players because every player is responsible for his own account.

In these case, if higher players (receivers) dont send resources back, all involved accounts will be banned for violation of pushing rule.

Kind regards,
    MrSniperZ
    Game Staff

Game Rules I Support
    "I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."
  • MrSniperZ wrote:

Hello,

===============

X= 100 000 points
    Y = 250 000 points
    Z= 500 000 points
    ===============
    If X sends 10k Marble to Y, ----> player Y has to return 10k Marble to player X.
    Y sends 10k sulfur to Z, -----> Z has to return 10k sulphur to Y
    and Z sends 10k crystal to X, ----> Trade is fair.

There are no "three" way trades and every trade has to be closed between 2 players because every player is responsible for his own account.

In these case, if higher players (receivers) dont send resources back, all involved accounts will be banned for violation of pushing rule.

Kind regards,
    MrSniperZ
    Game Staff

Lets say I want to trade 1:2 ratio is not that allowed? For example 1000 marble for 2000 sulphur