Scam Alert

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Received what appears to be a SCAM message in game on Alpha(US), attached an image with details. Link in message takes you to a site that looks like the Ikariam home/login page. I clicked "report" on the message within Ikariam, but wanted to send it up the chain. Feel free to forward any info provided to any relevant parties. Message reads as follows:

Snip - PM Removed.

Private message removed - Hera

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• xguy wrote:

Received what appears to be a SCAM message in game on Alpha(US), attached an image with details. Link in message takes you to a site that looks like the Ikariam home/login page. I clicked "report" on the message within Ikariam, but wanted to send it up the chain. Feel free to forward any info provided to any relevant parties. Message reads as follows:

*snip PM removed*
    You are right, it's scam message. Make sure you click report button under the message, it will be taken care accordingly.

Edited Quote - Hera

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• I received a message about a survey for merging same language communities with a link I did not open, claiming that u will automatically receive 120 ambro if you vote. Signed by Team GF.

P.S. Yes I reported it..

"On the contrary, woman is the best equipped machine ever went to battle"
    -Richard Le Gallienne
    "Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing."