Order of Skulls vs ESNI

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Order of Skulls vs ESNI

Time to root the plague out of Hades. As diplomat of Order I declare war on ESNI - starts now and doesn't end until they disband and/or the majority of their members quit. We've had enough of miracle leeching, weak donations and incomprehensible messages. If you even have any kind of friends on this server, now would be the correct time to call them in. We also accept if you change your name to "We kneel for the Order".

Reason for war: ESNI in general

Duration: until ESNI quits

Damage: doesn't matter, they'll keep running anyway

Centurion
    If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.
  • Battle for Keo lac

Battle for Keo lac
    (13.07.2018 20:05:09)
    Gamorrean[Order] from Butterflick
    vs
    Dieu dom[ESNI] from Keo lac

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer....................203(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................20(-79)
    Swordsman...........................326(-174) - Swordsman.............................0(-307)
    Hoplite.............................483(-330) - Hoplite.............................355(-468)
    Mortar.................................23(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-24)
    ............................................. - Doctor..................................5(-0)
    Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook....................................5(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Catapult...............................31(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals...............................-670.8 - Generals..............................-2083.6
    Offensive points.........................5209 - Defence points...........................1677
    Damage Received.........................33540 - Damage Received........................104180
    Damage Percent............................24% - Damage Percent............................76%

Winners: Gamorrean[Order]

Losers: Dieu dom[ESNI]

• Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near RoamCat
    (14.07.2018 0:56:25)
    Harvid[Order] from Mackerel, big mick[Order] from Tuna
    vs
    RoamCat[ESNI] from RoamCat, LanVien[ESNI] from MocLanVien

Ram Ship.............................274(-42) - Ram Ship..............................0(-144)
    ............................................. - Ballista Ship.........................10(-10)
    Fire Ship.............................11(-81) - Fire Ship.............................0(-164)
    Catapult Ship..........................14(-0) - Catapult Ship.........................1(-114)
    Rocket Ship............................59(-0) - Rocket Ship............................6(-24)
    Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................20(-0)
    Mortar Ship............................82(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram.............................104(-3) - .............................................
    Diving Boat............................27(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat.......................83(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier........................15(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-784.2 - Generals..............................-3206.4
    Offensive points.........................8016 - Defence points.........................1960.5
    Damage Received.........................39210 - Damage Received........................160320
    Damage Percent............................19% - Damage Percent............................81%

Winners: Harvid[Order], big mick[Order]

Losers: LanVien[ESNI], RoamCat[ESNI]

338 units from big mick[Order] are blocking the port entrance to RoamCat

351 units from Harvid[Order] are blocking the port entrance to RoamCat

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 22:38:38)

big mick[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 22:41:25)

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 22:48:53)

big mick[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 22:56:25)

RoamCat[ESNI]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 22:59:19)

big mick[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 23:11:25)

big mick[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 23:26:25)

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 23:26:25)

Harvid's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

big mick[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 23:41:25)

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 23:41:25)

Harvid's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

big mick[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 23:56:25)

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.07.2018 23:56:25)

big mick[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 0:11:25)

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 0:11:25)

big mick[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 0:26:25)

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 0:26:25)

big mick[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 0:41:25)

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 0:41:25)

big mick[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 0:56:25)

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 0:56:25)

As LanVien[ESNI] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

LanVien's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Hades: Fighting to keep everything in Order
  • As much as i tried to hold on with SKULL, i think its time for me to move on and let go.. its not anymore the same SKULL that was strong and competitive the way it used to be. CIOZO/ Valentin was purely the man leading the alliance.. his lost was terribly bad for SKULL. i tried to give the best help i can but it always seems wrong for kingtoad. i said i just need a little help on opening a port on ESNI's island so i can clear it all but istead of helping, he would rather stop you and set a date where he can be available and be the best fighter on CR's.. when he can just engage in sea battle and when i land he can then leave if he is busy.. its quite ironic how your forcing players to attack on certain dates, hours, etc.. that he is free without asking if the other side is free as well. if you don't help he will say your not participating.. if you try to make moves on your vacant time, he will say you need to wait and coordinate with me.. can't he understand his time and schedule is not the same as the others?.. why don't he just helped?.. its simply because he want's his name always to be on the CR thread. EARLY THIS MORNING, i was able to clear a WHOLE ESNI island., without a single ship to assist me. instead of getting proud or happy, master asked me to pull back my troops and let KINGTOAD do the commands and just wait for him.. FOR ME, i did my part, since this war has no ending its useless to post those small CR's i had.. just want to make this clear on WHY i choose to leave SKULL. its not becuase i get defeated, nahhh i even cleared their entire island ALONE.. its just this chain of command where istead of asking when is your free time so i can assist you in opening a port so you can land on their island, opposite happens, wait for me. don't move unless i said so.. we will attack if i am ready.. i had been waiting for almost 12 hours and he never got READY.. so i attack on my own.. then get this WORDS from MASTER i wo't help you if you will not wait us.. for what?.. FOR YOUR NAMES TO BE ALWAYS ON ALL CR reports?.. darn...
  • Battle for Keo lac

Battle for Keo lac
    (14.07.2018 0:50:20)
    Gamorrean[Order] from Butterflick
    vs

Sulphur Carabineer....................150(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-20)
    Hoplite..............................745(-55) - Hoplite...............................0(-355)
    ............................................. - Doctor..................................5(-0)
    Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook....................................5(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Swordsman.............................400(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................31(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................23(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..................................-77 - Generals.................................-577
    Offensive points.......................1442.5 - Defence points..........................192.5
    Damage Received..........................3850 - Damage Received.........................28850
    Damage Percent............................11% - Damage Percent............................89%

Winners: Gamorrean[Order]

1295 units from Gamorrean[Order] are maintaining occupation of town Keo lac.

84 units from Gamorrean[Order] are maintaining occupation of town Keo lac.

30 units from Gamorrean[Order] are maintaining occupation of town Keo lac.

Gamorrean[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 0:05:20)

Gamorrean[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 0:10:30)

Gamorrean[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 0:25:34)

Gamorrean[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.07.2018 0:50:20)

As Dieu dom[ESNI] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

• a day of hide and seek.... ah well, you will soon see where they are on a different thread :D

Display Spoiler

Battle for S2-Phái sinh
    (15.07.2018 0:20:58)
    Centurion[Order] from Suncity Sulphur
    vs
    trung[ESNI] from S2-Phái sinh

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    Hoplite..............................250(-30) - Hoplite................................0(-39)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-30)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................420(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................100(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..................................-42 - Generals...............................-391.2
    Offensive points..........................978 - Defence points............................105
    Damage Received..........................2100 - Damage Received.........................19560
    Damage Percent.............................9% - Damage Percent............................91%

Winners: Centurion[Order]

Losers: trung[ESNI]

The town S2-Phái sinh has been pillaged by Centurion[Order]. The following resources have been stolen: 6,845 Sulphur

Centurion[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 0:05:58)

Centurion[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 0:20:58)

One of trung[ESNI]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Polis
    (15.07.2018 0:15:23)
    Hektorijan[Order] from Suncity Sulphur
    vs
    starbook[ESNI] from Polis

Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................180(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................200(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................100(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................30(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: Hektorijan[Order]

Losers: starbook[ESNI]

The town Polis has been pillaged by Hektorijan[Order]. The following resources have been stolen: 5,839 Wine, 1,418 Sulphur

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Thuoc lao
    (14.07.2018 16:37:32)
    Ante Rebic GOAT[Order] from Polis5
    vs
    Dieu dom[ESNI] from Thuoc lao

Ram Ship..............................126(-6) - Ram Ship...............................0(-24)
    Fire Ship.............................175(-7) - Fire Ship..............................0(-30)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship...........................0(-9)
    Mortar Ship............................30(-0) - .............................................
    Tender.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-73.4 - Generals...............................-363.6
    Offensive points..........................909 - Defence points..........................183.5
    Damage Received..........................3670 - Damage Received.........................18180
    Damage Percent............................16% - Damage Percent............................84%

Winners: Ante Rebic GOAT[Order]

341 units from Ante Rebic GOAT[Order] are blocking the port entrance to Thuoc lao

Dieu dom[ESNI]'s fleet was completely destroyed.
  • Battle for Kings VN M3

Battle for Kings VN M3
    (15.07.2018 4:47:03)
    Obsess[Order] from ۞Los Angeles۞, da - le, Ballad, Kings VN M3, ۞Chicago۞, ۞Detroit۞
    vs
    Mrtthinh[ESNI] from Kings VN M3, GioNui[ESNI] from Sevastopol, Bonsevic

Sulphur Carabineer....................250(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................344(-0)
    Swordsman..........................782(-1018) - Swordsman..........................1682(-960)
    Hoplite..............................44(-757) - Hoplite...........................1909(-1113)
    Steam Giant..........................17(-109) - Steam Giant...........................284(-0)
    Gyrocopter...........................63(-106) - Gyrocopter...........................50(-140)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-80) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-75)
    Battering Ram.........................56(-10) - Battering Ram..........................50(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................29(-0)
    ............................................. - Mortar................................40(-16)
    Doctor.................................45(-0) - Doctor.................................20(-0)
    Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook...................................57(-0)
    ............................................. - Slinger.................................1(-0)
    Generals..............................-3730.2 - Generals..............................-3991.2
    Offensive points.........................9978 - Defence points.........................9325.5
    Damage Received........................186510 - Damage Received........................199560
    Damage Percent............................48% - Damage Percent............................52%

Winners: GioNui[ESNI], Mrtthinh[ESNI]

Losers: Obsess[Order]

4374 units from Mrtthinh[ESNI] are protecting the town of Kings VN M3.

1 of GioNui[ESNI]'s units are stationed in Kings VN M3.

91 of GioNui[ESNI]'s units are stationed in Kings VN M3.

Mrtthinh[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 3:02:03)

Obsess[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 3:02:03)

Obsess[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 3:02:10)

Mrtthinh[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 3:17:03)

Obsess's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

One of Obsess[Order]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Obsess[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 3:27:26)

Mrtthinh[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 3:32:03)

Obsess[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 3:34:38)

GioNui[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 3:38:57)

Mrtthinh[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 3:47:03)

Obsess[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 3:51:11)

Mrtthinh[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:02:03)

GioNui[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:02:03)

Obsess[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:06:01)

Mrtthinh[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:17:03)

GioNui[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:17:03)

GioNui[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:18:35)

Obsess[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:26:05)

Mrtthinh[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:32:03)

Mrtthinh[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:47:03)

Obsess[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:47:03)

GioNui[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:47:03)

As Obsess[Order] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Obsess[Order] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

One of Obsess's armies has scattered as anarchy has broken out at home.

Battle for Kings VN M1

Battle for Kings VN M1
    (15.07.2018 3:11:13)
    Obsess[Order] from ۞Detroit۞, Ballad
    vs
    Mrtthinh[ESNI] from Kings VN M1, Kings VN M3, GioNui[ESNI] from Yaroslav

............................................. - Spearman................................1(-1)
    Hoplite.................................8(-0) - Hoplite..............................278(-72)
    ............................................. - Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0)
    Swordsman..............................0(-60) - Swordsman.............................91(-29)
    ............................................. - Slinger.................................1(-0)
    Steam Giant............................87(-4) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................24(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-96.8 - Generals...............................-136.2
    Offensive points........................340.5 - Defence points............................242
    Damage Received..........................4840 - Damage Received..........................6810
    Damage Percent............................41% - Damage Percent............................59%

Winners: GioNui[ESNI], Mrtthinh[ESNI]

118 of Mrtthinh[ESNI]'s units are stationed in Kings VN M1.

322 of Mrtthinh[ESNI]'s units are stationed in Kings VN M1.

1 of GioNui[ESNI]'s units are stationed in Kings VN M1.

Mrtthinh[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:26:14)

Obsess[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:26:14)

Mrtthinh[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:41:13)

Obsess[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:41:13)

Obsess[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:42:21)

Mrtthinh[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 2:56:13)

GioNui[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 3:09:17)

Mrtthinh[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 3:11:08)

Obsess[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 3:11:13)

Obsess[Order]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Obsess[Order]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

oh well this town did not have wall when i first occupied it but after I came back to get some ap there was a level 1 wall with a hop in reserve which caught me offguard ...........gj to esni chasing me all around the island and not letting me wave properly
    Battle for ۞Chicago۞

Battle for ۞Chicago۞
    (15.07.2018 4:51:34)
    Obsess[Order] from ۞Detroit۞
    vs
    Tony[ESNI] from Kings VN M2, GioNui[ESNI] from Bonsevic

Hoplite.............................613(-217) - Hoplite..............................919(-82)
    ............................................. - Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0)
    ............................................. - Swordsman.............................500(-0)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter............................100(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................18(-0)
    ............................................. - Mortar..................................6(-0)
    ............................................. - Cook...................................15(-0)
    Steam Giant............................53(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-303.8 - Generals...............................-114.8
    Offensive points..........................287 - Defence points..........................759.5
    Damage Received.........................15190 - Damage Received..........................5740
    Damage Percent............................72% - Damage Percent............................28%

Winners: GioNui[ESNI], Tony[ESNI]

1 of GioNui[ESNI]'s units are stationed in ۞Chicago۞.

1627 of Tony[ESNI]'s units are stationed in ۞Chicago۞.

GioNui[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:36:34)

Obsess[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:36:34)

Tony[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:41:02)

GioNui[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:51:34)

Obsess[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:51:34)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Absolute ().

• Battle for ۞Chicago۞

Battle for ۞Chicago۞
    (15.07.2018 4:51:34)
    Obsess[Order] from ۞Detroit۞
    vs
    Tony[ESNI] from Kings VN M2, GioNui[ESNI] from Bonsevic

Hoplite.............................613(-217) - Hoplite..............................919(-82)
    ............................................. - Swordsman.............................500(-0)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter............................100(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................18(-0)
    ............................................. - Mortar..................................6(-0)
    ............................................. - Cook...................................15(-0)
    Steam Giant............................53(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-303.8 - Generals...............................-114.8
    Offensive points..........................287 - Defence points..........................759.5
    Damage Received.........................15190 - Damage Received..........................5740
    Damage Percent............................72% - Damage Percent............................28%

Winners: GioNui[ESNI], Tony[ESNI]

1 of GioNui[ESNI]'s units are stationed in ۞Chicago۞.

1627 of Tony[ESNI]'s units are stationed in ۞Chicago۞.

GioNui[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:36:34)

Obsess[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:36:34)

Tony[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:41:02)

GioNui[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:51:34)

Obsess[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 4:51:34)

this town did not have wall when i first occupied it but they build it and put 1 hop in reserve and when i came back it caught me offguard.. gj to esni chasing me around the island and not letting me wave
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

As much as i tried to hold on with SKULL, i think its time for me to move on and let go.. its not anymore the same SKULL that was strong and competitive the way it used to be. CIOZO/ Valentin was purely the man leading the alliance.. his lost was terribly bad for SKULL. i tried to give the best help i can but it always seems wrong for kingtoad. i said i just need a little help on opening a port on ESNI's island so i can clear it all but istead of helping, he would rather stop you and set a date where he can be available and be the best fighter on CR's.. when he can just engage in sea battle and when i land he can then leave if he is busy.. its quite ironic how your forcing players to attack on certain dates, hours, etc.. that he is free without asking if the other side is free as well. if you don't help he will say your not participating.. if you try to make moves on your vacant time, he will say you need to wait and coordinate with me.. can't he understand his time and schedule is not the same as the others?.. why don't he just helped?.. its simply because he want's his name always to be on the CR thread. EARLY THIS MORNING, i was able to clear a WHOLE ESNI island., without a single ship to assist me. instead of getting proud or happy, master asked me to pull back my troops and let KINGTOAD do the commands and just wait for him.. FOR ME, i did my part, since this war has no ending its useless to post those small CR's i had.. just want to make this clear on WHY i choose to leave SKULL. its not becuase i get defeated, nahhh i even cleared their entire island ALONE.. its just this chain of command where istead of asking when is your free time so i can assist you in opening a port so you can land on their island, opposite happens, wait for me. don't move unless i said so.. we will attack if i am ready.. i had been waiting for almost 12 hours and he never got READY.. so i attack on my own.. then get this WORDS from MASTER i wo't help you if you will not wait us.. for what?.. FOR YOUR NAMES TO BE ALWAYS ON ALL CR reports?.. darn...

Let me clear this for you...

I posted on CM's that you should wait for us, coz our troops were coming out from the oven. Hot-headed and overly-confident as you are, you didn't heed our advice and went your way to ESNI's core, where you tried to attack ESNI from Beany's mobile with 1 action point. You lost, then you cried at the circulars all day for your defeat.

Next, you regained your troop count, then tried another comeback to save the "great Baltazar" from humiliation, he then again sent all his land troops to Beany's 2nd mobile in an island where the mobile was the only colony. With no ships to clear ports, the "great Baltazar" tried to jump to another island but realized his mistake, he had sent his 16k land MS to a mobile with no ports, taking him 3 days loading time..

I will share to Hades what you are in SKULL and everyone in it will confirm..

During our wars, did you come with the main SKULL fighters to fight in any battle? NO you did not.
    You choose your own battles, and mostly lost them all.
    You were the clown that always talks a lot and did less. You can't even wave your troops and ships, your just send them all in one attack. You may have the 2nd largest TS in Hades, but a 200k player will best you anytime.

Hades has always seen you as a joke, we tried to protect you coz you were one of ours.. But this time, You are a joke and nothing else. You can't even provide a decent CR during all the wars SKULL was in..

Goodluck Baltazar, I will see you in game.
  • Some small ones. Unfortunately my targets decided to start growing palms...

Sea battle near Vanaheim

Sea battle near Vanaheim
    (15.07.2018 10:09:46)
    Harvid[Order] from Mare
    vs
    Lincoln Nguyen[ESNI] from Vanaheim

Fire Ship..............................36(-0) - Fire Ship...............................0(-5)
    Ram Ship..............................100(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship............................50(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................50(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship............................15(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier........................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals..................................-31
    Offensive points.........................77.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................1550
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Harvid[Order]

Losers: Lincoln Nguyen[ESNI]

291 units from Harvid[Order] are blocking the port entrance to Vanaheim

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 10:09:46)

Lincoln Nguyen[ESNI]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Sea battle near Niflheim

Sea battle near Niflheim
    (15.07.2018 10:43:40)
    Harvid[Order] from Mare
    vs
    Lincoln Nguyen[ESNI] from Niflheim

Steam Ram..............................50(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-10)
    Rocket Ship............................15(-0) - Rocket Ship.............................9(-6)
    Ram Ship..............................101(-0) - .............................................
    Fire Ship..............................28(-8) - .............................................
    Catapult Ship..........................50(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier........................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-49.6 - Generals.................................-408
    Offensive points.........................1020 - Defence points............................124
    Damage Received..........................2480 - Damage Received.........................20400
    Damage Percent............................10% - Damage Percent............................90%

284 units from Harvid[Order] are blocking the port entrance to Niflheim

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 10:43:40)

As Lincoln Nguyen[ESNI] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Sea battle near Svartalfheim

Sea battle near Svartalfheim
    (15.07.2018 10:56:44)
    Harvid[Order] from Vanaheim
    vs
    Lincoln Nguyen[ESNI] from Svartalfheim

Fire Ship.............................18(-18) - Fire Ship...............................0(-5)
    Steam Ram..............................50(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-20)
    Rocket Ship............................15(-0) - Rocket Ship............................2(-18)
    Ram Ship...............................99(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship............................50(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-111.6 - Generals................................-1015
    Offensive points.......................2537.5 - Defence points............................279
    Damage Received..........................5580 - Damage Received.........................50750
    Damage Percent.............................9% - Damage Percent............................91%

272 units from Harvid[Order] are blocking the port entrance to Svartalfheim

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 10:41:44)

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 10:56:44)

As Lincoln Nguyen[ESNI] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Battle for Hera

Battle for Hera
    (15.07.2018 20:45:50)
    Harvid[Order] from Junior
    vs
    GioNui[ESNI] from Vladivostock, trongtai1501[ESNI] from

Gyrocopter............................42(-18) - Gyrocopter............................52(-18)
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - Battering Ram..........................6(-24)
    Spearman..............................277(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................303(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................109(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..................................-45 - Generals...............................-150.6
    Offensive points........................376.5 - Defence points..........................112.5
    Damage Received..........................2250 - Damage Received..........................7530
    Damage Percent............................23% - Damage Percent............................77%

Losers: GioNui[ESNI], trongtai1501[ESNI]

The town Hera has been pillaged by Harvid[Order]. The following resources have been stolen: 4,746 , 4,744 , 19,424

GioNui[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 20:45:50)

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.07.2018 20:45:50)

As GioNui[ESNI] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Hades: Fighting to keep everything in Order
  • took down a total of ~3,5k generals from lincoln before he ran into vmode. that's your number 1 alliance

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near NHO Fat
    (15.07.2018 20:53:35)
    Ante Rebic GOAT[Order] from M4-Money
    vs
    VodkaND[ESNI] from NHO Fat

Ram Ship..............................82(-12) - Ram Ship..............................47(-80)
    Fire Ship............................153(-22) - Fire Ship..............................0(-25)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship.............................8(-0)
    ............................................. - Diving Boat.............................0(-1)
    Mortar Ship............................30(-0) - .............................................
    Tender.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-196.4 - Generals...............................-575.2
    Offensive points.........................1438 - Defence points............................491
    Damage Received..........................9820 - Damage Received.........................28760
    Damage Percent............................25% - Damage Percent............................75%

Winners: Ante Rebic GOAT[Order]

Losers: VodkaND[ESNI]

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Vanaheim
    (15.07.2018 10:16:44)
    Leonidas_12[Order] from Mare
    vs
    Lincoln Nguyen[ESNI] from Vanaheim

............................................. - Archer................................0(-100)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-50)
    Swordsman.............................410(-0) - Swordsman.............................0(-100)
    Hoplite..............................355(-45) - Hoplite...............................0(-100)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................0(-10)
    ............................................. - Catapult................................0(-5)
    ............................................. - Cook....................................5(-0)
    Steam Giant............................52(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................40(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................20(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..................................-63 - Generals.................................-670
    Offensive points.........................1675 - Defence points..........................157.5
    Damage Received..........................3150 - Damage Received.........................33500
    Damage Percent.............................8% - Damage Percent............................92%

Winners: Leonidas_12[Order]

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Niflheim
    (15.07.2018 11:35:39)
    vs
    Lincoln Nguyen[ESNI] from Niflheim

............................................. - Archer.................................0(-50)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................150(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-100)
    ............................................. - Hoplite...............................0(-150)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram...........................0(-5)
    Swordsman.............................300(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................101(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................40(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................20(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-687
    Offensive points.......................1717.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................34350
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Svartalfheim
    (15.07.2018 11:39:44)
    vs
    Lincoln Nguyen[ESNI] from Svartalfheim

............................................. - Archer.................................0(-50)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................150(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-50)
    Swordsman.............................300(-0) - Swordsman.............................0(-100)
    Hoplite..............................432(-68) - Hoplite...............................0(-105)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................0(-10)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook....................................5(-0)
    Generals................................-95.2 - Generals.................................-566
    Offensive points.........................1415 - Defence points............................238
    Damage Received..........................4760 - Damage Received.........................28300
    Damage Percent............................14% - Damage Percent............................86%

• Display Spoiler
    Battle for Keo lac
    (16.07.2018 12:41:03)
    Hektorijan[Order] from Fornax
    vs

Sulphur Carabineer.....................84(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-96)
    Hoplite.............................451(-145) - Hoplite...............................0(-512)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter.............................60(-0)
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-22)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................10(-0)
    Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook...................................15(-0)
    Swordsman.............................210(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................100(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................12(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-203 - Generals..............................-1782.8
    Offensive points.........................4457 - Defence points..........................507.5
    Damage Received.........................10150 - Damage Received.........................89140
    Damage Percent............................10% - Damage Percent............................90%

Winners: Hektorijan[Order]

• Level 1 wall in this city. SMART

Display Spoiler
    Battle for ۞Chicago۞
    (16.07.2018 14:49:44)
    Centurion[Order] from Junior
    vs
    Tony[ESNI] from ۞Chicago۞, KillTheKing[ESNI] from M1_KillTheKing

Hoplite..............................326(-34) - Hoplite................................0(-40)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-75)
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-16)
    Cook...................................25(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
    Swordsman............................1214(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................240(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant............................39(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-47.6 - Generals.................................-852
    Offensive points.........................2130 - Defence points............................119
    Damage Received..........................2380 - Damage Received.........................42600
    Damage Percent.............................5% - Damage Percent............................95%

Winners: Centurion[Order]

Losers: Tony[ESNI], KillTheKing[ESNI]
  • The battles are not actually that rare, this is just the best we have after chasing for so long

Still, the world map goes smaller by the day and there are fewer places to hide....

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Athena
    (17.07.2018 11:05:11)
    big mick[Order] from A-Sulfur
    vs
    trongtai1501[ESNI] from Athena

Sulphur Carabineer....................201(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................12(-78)
    Swordsman............................837(-90) - Swordsman.............................90(-90)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................57(-32)
    Mortar..................................4(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-36)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................10(-0)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................10(-0)
    Hoplite.............................878(-104) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................21(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................25(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................27(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-253.6 - Generals..............................-1734.4
    Offensive points.........................4336 - Defence points............................634
    Damage Received.........................12680 - Damage Received.........................86720
    Damage Percent............................12% - Damage Percent............................88%

Winners: big mick[Order]

Losers: trongtai1501[ESNI]
  • Im back :D knock knock

Sea battle near A-Crystal

Sea battle near A-Crystal
    (20.07.2018 20:48:32)
    Master[Order] from Junior
    vs
    AliceTran[ESNI] from A-Crystal

Ram Ship..............................188(-0) - Ram Ship...............................0(-36)
    Fire Ship.............................279(-6) - Fire Ship..............................0(-27)
    ............................................. - Balloon Carrier.........................4(-0)
    ............................................. - Tender.................................10(-0)
    Catapult Ship..........................50(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship............................43(-4) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat.......................40(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-149.2 - Generals...............................-347.4
    Offensive points........................868.5 - Defence points............................373
    Damage Received..........................7460 - Damage Received.........................17370
    Damage Percent............................30% - Damage Percent............................70%

Winners: Master[Order]

Losers: AliceTran[ESNI]

600 units from Master[Order] are blocking the port entrance to A-Crystal

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 20:48:32)

As AliceTran[ESNI] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Sea battle near Aaa

Sea battle near Aaa
    (20.07.2018 21:59:41)
    Harvid[Order] from Junior, Master[Order] from Junior
    vs
    deutsche[ESNI] from Aaa

Mortar Ship............................55(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................0(-135)
    Paddle Speedboat......................128(-2) - Paddle Speedboat........................6(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................28(-0) - Balloon Carrier.......................46(-10)
    Tender.................................17(-0) - Tender.................................10(-0)
    Ram Ship..............................196(-0) - .............................................
    Fire Ship.............................247(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship...........................33(-14) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-404.8 - Generals................................-3304
    Offensive points.........................8260 - Defence points...........................1012
    Damage Received.........................20240 - Damage Received........................165200

Winners: Harvid[Order], Master[Order]

Losers: deutsche[ESNI]

675 units from Master[Order] are blocking the port entrance to Aaa

28 units from Master[Order] are blocking the port entrance to Aaa

1 units from Harvid[Order] are blocking the port entrance to Aaa

deutsche[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 20:14:41)

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 20:14:41)

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 20:24:45)

deutsche[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 20:29:41)

deutsche[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 20:44:41)

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 20:44:41)

deutsche[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 20:59:41)

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 20:59:41)

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 21:08:03)

deutsche[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 21:14:41)

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 21:14:41)

deutsche[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 21:29:41)

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 21:29:41)

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 21:29:41)

deutsche[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 21:44:41)

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 21:44:41)

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 21:44:41)

deutsche[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 21:59:41)

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 21:59:41)

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 21:59:41)

As deutsche[ESNI] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Battle for A-Crystal

Battle for A-Crystal
    (20.07.2018 23:31:08)
    Mikitrasi123[Order] from Junior, Master[Order] from Junior
    vs
    AliceTran[ESNI] from A-Crystal

............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)
    Swordsman..........................1724(-439) - Swordsman.............................0(-695)
    Hoplite............................2192(-605) - Hoplite..............................24(-510)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................210(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-75)
    Mortar.................................45(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-29)
    ............................................. - Catapult................................0(-4)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant.........................125(-384)
    Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-100) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-83)
    Cook...................................40(-0) - Cook...................................60(-0)
    Gyrocopter...........................323(-47) - Gyrocopter............................0(-149)
    Battering Ram..........................26(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-2071.3 - Generals..............................-6026.9
    Offensive points.....................15067.25 - Defence points........................5178.25
    Damage Received........................103565 - Damage Received........................301345
    Damage Percent............................25% - Damage Percent............................75%

Winners: Mikitrasi123[Order], Master[Order]

Losers: AliceTran[ESNI]

1579 units from Master[Order] are maintaining occupation of town A-Crystal.

268 units from Master[Order] are maintaining occupation of town A-Crystal.

2595 units from Master[Order] are maintaining occupation of town A-Crystal.

91 units from Master[Order] are maintaining occupation of town A-Crystal.

12 units from Mikitrasi123[Order] are maintaining occupation of town A-Crystal.

15 units from Mikitrasi123[Order] are maintaining occupation of town A-Crystal.

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 21:16:08)

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 21:22:35)

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 21:46:08)

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 21:54:24)

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 22:16:08)

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 22:18:31)

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 22:46:08)

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 23:01:08)

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 23:16:08)

AliceTran[ESNI]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (20.07.2018 23:23:49)

AliceTran[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 23:31:08)

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 23:31:08)

As AliceTran[ESNI] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

AliceTran's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Sea battle near mailand

Sea battle near mailand
    (21.07.2018 0:58:07)
    Harvid[Order] from Junior, A-Crystal, Master[Order] from A-Crystal, PHALE
    vs
    deutsche[ESNI] from mailand

Ram Ship............................580(-120) - Ram Ship..............................0(-167)
    Fire Ship...........................421(-296) - Fire Ship.............................0(-150)
    Mortar Ship...........................105(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................21(-69)
    Steam Ram..............................50(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-54)
    Rocket Ship............................63(-0) - Rocket Ship...........................17(-25)
    ............................................. - Diving Boat............................0(-25)
    Tender.................................27(-0) - Tender.................................20(-0)
    ............................................. - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat......................158(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier........................48(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-2435.2 - Generals..............................-5811.6
    Offensive points........................14529 - Defence points...........................6088
    Damage Received........................121760 - Damage Received........................290580
    Damage Percent............................29% - Damage Percent............................71%

Winners: Harvid[Order], Master[Order]

Losers: deutsche[ESNI]

20 units from Harvid[Order] are blocking the port entrance to mailand

303 units from Harvid[Order] are blocking the port entrance to mailand

106 units from Harvid[Order] are blocking the port entrance to mailand

995 units from Master[Order] are blocking the port entrance to mailand

28 units from Master[Order] are blocking the port entrance to mailand

deutsche[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 22:43:07)

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 22:43:07)

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 22:45:34)

deutsche[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 22:58:07)

deutsche[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 23:13:07)

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 23:13:07)

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 23:20:27)

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 23:25:30)

deutsche[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 23:28:07)

Harvid[Order]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 23:30:48)

deutsche[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 23:43:07)

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 23:43:07)

deutsche[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 23:58:07)

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 23:58:07)

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.07.2018 23:58:07)

deutsche[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.07.2018 0:13:07)

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.07.2018 0:13:07)

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.07.2018 0:13:07)

deutsche[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.07.2018 0:28:07)

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.07.2018 0:28:07)

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.07.2018 0:28:07)

deutsche[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.07.2018 0:43:07)

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.07.2018 0:43:07)

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.07.2018 0:43:07)

deutsche[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.07.2018 0:58:07)

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.07.2018 0:58:07)

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.07.2018 0:58:07)

As deutsche[ESNI] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

deutsche's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Sea battle near Junior

Sea battle near Junior
    (21.07.2018 6:44:23)
    LanVien[ESNI] from Aquaponics
    vs
    Master[Order] from Junior, Gamorrean[Order] from Marblefall, Harvid[Order] from Wine, Mikitrasi123[Order] from Rome

Ram Ship...............................0(-50) - Ram Ship.............................1239(-6)
    Fire Ship..............................0(-78) - Fire Ship...........................1197(-48)
    Catapult Ship..........................0(-66) - Catapult Ship.........................159(-0)
    ............................................. - Mortar Ship...........................145(-0)
    Rocket Ship............................0(-18) - Rocket Ship...........................204(-0)
    ............................................. - Paddle Speedboat......................328(-0)
    ............................................. - Balloon Carrier.......................138(-0)
    Tender.................................15(-0) - Tender.................................52(-0)
    ............................................. - Steam Ram.............................185(-0)
    Ballista Ship..........................0(-10) - Ballista Ship..........................20(-0)
    Generals................................-1728 - Generals...............................-327.6
    Offensive points..........................819 - Defence points...........................4320
    Damage Received.........................86400 - Damage Received.........................16380
    Damage Percent............................84% - Damage Percent............................16%

Winners: Harvid[Order], Mikitrasi123[Order], Master[Order], Gamorrean[Order]

Losers: LanVien[ESNI]

1388 units from Master[Order] are defending the port of Junior

1442 warships are being moved from Harvid[Order] to Junior

339 warships are being moved from Gamorrean[Order] to Junior

498 warships are being moved from Mikitrasi123[Order] to Junior

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.07.2018 6:14:23)

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.07.2018 6:14:23)

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.07.2018 6:29:23)

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.07.2018 6:29:23)

LanVien[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.07.2018 6:29:23)

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.07.2018 6:44:23)

Harvid[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.07.2018 6:44:23)

LanVien[ESNI]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.07.2018 6:44:23)

As LanVien[ESNI] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.