Order of Skulls vs ESNI

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i am pretty sure if valentin/ciozo will reply to @BaLTaZaR-PH-

eijipe wrote:

he would say "don't cry here, cry to papa" hahahaha
    and also @Don chinjao you're stealing baltazar's trademark, the all CAPITAL comment. :rofl:
    BALTAZAR IF THEY TRULY AMBRO HACK SKULL WILL BE TOP1 IN TOP SCORE. AND THERE IS NO NEED TO WIN A PIRACY ROUND JUST TO HAVE RESO BUT LOOK THEY ALWAYS TRY TO WIN THE PIRATE ROUND JUST TO GET SOME RESO AND STILL YOU TRY AGAIN TO TELL THERE IS A CHEAT ON PIRACY POINTS CREW. I WILL COPY BALTAZAR TRADEMARK BALT IF YOU REALLY ARE A MAN OF HONOUR YOU ACCEPT DEFEAT.
  • defeat? In what? Show me the CR o got alaughtered ? I may lost some damage but i never got defeated. 3 ORDER members vs 1? Is that the quality of players you portray? After your member lost to a 1 vs 1 fight send them all as revenge? Bravo... Yeah i got defeated.. Funny..
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

defeat? In what? Show me the CR o got alaughtered ? I may lost some damage but i never got defeated. 3 ORDER members vs 1? Is that the quality of players you portray? After your member lost to a 1 vs 1 fight send them all as revenge? Bravo... Yeah i got defeated.. Funny..
    Absolutely. Cooperation is what made the early humans so OP, so we learn from real life and gang up.

Moderator please close this thread, some agreements were made with ESNI. The charade is over... for now.

Please in future when you need a mod to close the thread - poke us with a PM - Hera :)
    If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• more farming from alliance ORDER to be posted later. Absolute wanna join them? Looks like 3 vs 1 still not good enough to shut me down. You might be the missing link absolute.. Up until now i am still standing and farming ORDER alliance. I cant stop laughing when i remember kingtoad says " you can easily be defeated by a 200k player." but now its a 3vs1 and still im good. And this 3 players are not just 200k ts. They are almost the same size as me. Kingtoad and deathdawg warping into my area.. Nice great AMBROsia HACKERs.. Keep it up ORDER of HACKERS..
  • with all those AMBROSIA HACKERS warping into my area still ORDER getting farmed by a single player while being hit by 3 vs 1 fight goodluck to all of you. Absolute go join them to make it all in. What more if EBB as a group hit your alliance.. I cannot imagine the damage..
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

more farming from alliance ORDER to be posted later. Absolute wanna join them? Looks like 3 vs 1 still not good enough to shut me down. You might be the missing link absolute.. Up until now i am still standing and farming ORDER alliance. I cant stop laughing when i remember kingtoad says " you can easily be defeated by a 200k player." but now its a 3vs1 and still im good. And this 3 players are not just 200k ts. They are almost the same size as me. Kingtoad and deathdawg warping into my area.. Nice great AMBROsia HACKERs.. Keep it up ORDER of HACKERS..
    You lost all the battles against Dawg and after that planted a palm tree like a good environmentalist..Don't say anything about beating 200 k player when all you did was attack offline players and once you saw retaliations you shitted your pants and ran with a tail between your legs.
  • yeah and please show the CR report on how many points i lost over deathdawg? Hahahah and i apologize @Absolute for the kind of fighting i portray thats how a player who dont know how to fight does. I run and hit and farm your members and run again. Sorry i dont know how to fight 6 players vs 1. If anyone in the game can fight with this kind of set up without running then i admire him. But so far the show is over. Sorry we havent met on the field. Your alliance mates who are ambro cheaters are way too fast to reach me so for you who travel manually and not warping sorry your too late.
  • Don chinjao please calm down.. I will return the resources i loot from you whem i came back.. Don't cry.. Or just ask for RESOURCES from KING AmBRO HACker TOAD. He can return what you lost.. If you may please help your alliance to guard my towns while im away.. I will return thw favor some other time..

Warning Issued - Hera

• BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Don chinjao please calm down.. I will return the resources i loot from you whem i came back.. Don't cry.. Or just ask for RESOURCES from KING AmBRO HACker TOAD. He can return what you lost.. If you may please help your alliance to guard my towns while im away.. I will return thw favor some other time..
    YOU ARE MORE HACKER THAN KINGTOAD. BALT YOU ARE A SPECIAL CHILD I THINK COZ NO ONE SIDED WITH YOU. YOU HAVE ONLY SOME LAME EXCUSE FOR YOUR DEFEAT IN PIRATES

Warning Issued - Hera