Declaration of War [EBB] Eat Bulaga Boys Vs [Barbs] Barbarians

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Vorhees just leave BARBS and take your rightful place in the order of skulls.

You can fight esni all you want since we will be at war til they disband so forever. :borg:
    You know it's just a matter of time :thumbsup:
    Order of Skulls Soldier :xeno:
  • Vorhees wrote:

I’m noob.

First, none in alliance is fighting back. Second, I hate ESNI more and this is waste of my time. Third, FIRE alliance started bugging me before you did.

V.
    If you guys want to surrender then just tell your Leaders in the Alliance to make it proper. Or we will just include FIRE if they keep on bugging you. EBB declared 5days before the start date. Don't tell me that you guys were surprised.

HD
    :P :P :P :P
    Me Love You Long Time <3 <3

EBB

The post was edited 1 time, last by HDRUNESCAPE3 ().

• And i dont speak for leaders, so i cant do anything about it. I think they are both banned from board, so....

The absurdity in all this is that this is Absolute doing, asking you to dow, and now he is not even in alliance. Strange are ways of god.
  • Battle for SHsulphur

Battle for SHsulphur
    (25.07.2018 9:46:06)
    xylenet[EBB] from Greed
    vs
    LongLiveTheKing[Barbs] from SHsulphur

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................300(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................601(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................36(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................5(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: xylenet[EBB]

Losers: LongLiveTheKing[Barbs]

The town SHsulphur has been pillaged by xylenet[EBB]. The following resources have been stolen: 20,153 , 2,813 , 28,532

xylenet[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 9:46:06)

Battle for SHsulphur

Battle for SHsulphur
    (25.07.2018 10:54:00)
    xylenet[EBB] from Greed
    vs
    LongLiveTheKing[Barbs] from SHsulphur

Hoplite................................40(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................36(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

The town SHsulphur has been pillaged by xylenet[EBB]. The following resources have been stolen: 24,657 , 3,437 , 34,905

xylenet[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 10:54:00)

• Battle for Lindos

Battle for Lindos
    (25.07.2018 12:42:37)
    xylenet[EBB] from Greed
    vs
    Lamia[Barbs] from Lindos

Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................300(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................601(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................5(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................

Losers: Lamia[Barbs]

The town Lindos has been pillaged by xylenet[EBB]. The following resources have been stolen: 51,860 , 11,139

xylenet[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 12:42:37)

• Vorhees wrote:

I didnt say we were surprised. I just said Im surrender. Guess it doesn't work that way, so just kill me off already so i can redo army and go back to ESNI hunting.
    we are about to but i guess you don't want them now to get killed that is why you are in vacation mode.

Vorhees wrote:

And i dont speak for leaders, so i cant do anything about it. I think they are both banned from board, so....

The absurdity in all this is that this is Absolute doing, asking you to dow, and now he is not even in alliance. Strange are ways of god.
    I don't think they are banned in boards.

EBB
  • Yea, sorry about that. I’m actually on vacation on beautiful Croatia seaside and when I was drinking my second beer I realized I spend too much time on this. There is a vacation mode for a reason I guess, so I used it. Have fun anyways.

Regards. Vorhees
  • damage and loots

Battle for Omega

Battle for Omega
    (25.07.2018 7:25:20)
    Ravnica[EBB] from numbatu hm, Ariane021[EBB] from numbatu hm, mojojojo[EBB] from numbatu hm
    vs
    Wilson[Barbs] from Omega

............................................. - Slinger.................................9(-0)
    Swordsman..........................2268(-115) - Swordsman............................26(-203)
    Hoplite............................2583(-207) - Hoplite.............................355(-459)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................200(-0)
    Gyrocopter...........................334(-32) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-50)
    Battering Ram..........................24(-0) - Battering Ram..........................22(-2)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................2(-46)
    Cook...................................80(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................440(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar................................120(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier....................160(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-507.8 - Generals..............................-1535.2
    Offensive points.........................3838 - Defence points.........................1269.5
    Damage Received.........................25390 - Damage Received.........................78128
    Damage Percent............................24% - Damage Percent............................76%

Winners: Ariane021[EBB], mojojojo[EBB], Ravnica[EBB]

Losers: Wilson[Barbs]

The town Omega has been pillaged by Ariane021[EBB]. The following resources have been stolen: 10,661 , 5,491 , 239

The town Omega has been pillaged by Ravnica[EBB]. The following resources have been stolen: 1,773 , 913 , 40

The town Omega has been pillaged by mojojojo[EBB]. The following resources have been stolen: 7,829 , 4,034 , 176

Ariane021[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 6:25:20)

Ariane021[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 6:28:18)

Ravnica[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 6:40:46)

Ariane021[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 6:41:06)

mojojojo[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 6:51:25)

mojojojo[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 7:08:05)

Ariane021[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 7:10:20)

Ravnica[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 7:10:20)

Ariane021's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

mojojojo[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 7:19:33)

Ariane021[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 7:25:20)

Ravnica[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 7:25:20)

As Wilson[Barbs] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Wilson's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Battle for VINEYARD 2

Battle for VINEYARD 2
    (25.07.2018 9:33:14)
    Kuro[EBB] from VINEYARD 2, Ariane021[EBB] from numbatu hm
    vs
    ravi55055[Barbs] from VINEYARD 2

Sulphur Carabineer....................12(-58) - Sulphur Carabineer...................35(-110)
    Swordsman.............................0(-180) - Swordsman...........................807(-124)
    Hoplite.............................102(-178) - Hoplite.............................522(-236)
    Mortar.................................48(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-21)
    Gyrocopter............................238(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier....................100(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-697.2 - Generals..............................-1570.2
    Offensive points.......................3925.5 - Defence points...........................1743
    Damage Received.........................34860 - Damage Received.........................78510
    Damage Percent............................30% - Damage Percent............................70%

Winners: ravi55055[Barbs]

Losers: Kuro[EBB], Ariane021[EBB]

1364 units from ravi55055[Barbs] are protecting the town of VINEYARD 2.

Ariane021[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 9:03:14)

Ariane021[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 9:05:31)

Kuro[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 9:28:30)

Ariane021[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 9:33:14)

As Ariane021[EBB] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Ariane021[EBB] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Kuro[EBB] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Kuro's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Battle for SHwine

Battle for SHwine
    (25.07.2018 11:37:19)
    Ariane021[EBB] from numbatu hm
    vs
    LongLiveTheKing[Barbs] from SHwine

Steam Giant............................52(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................1(-6)
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................177
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Ariane021[EBB]

The town SHwine has been pillaged by Ariane021[EBB]. The following resources have been stolen: 3,340 , 2,350 , 88 , 89

Ariane021[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 11:37:19)

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Battle for Poseidon

Battle for Poseidon
    (25.07.2018 23:45:54)
    Ariane021[EBB] from Polis
    vs
    Tyrone[Barbs] from Poseidon

Steam Giant............................66(-4) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
    Generals................................-24.8 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................62
    Damage Received..........................1240 - Damage Received...........................248
    Damage Percent............................83% - Damage Percent............................17%

Winners: Ariane021[EBB]

Losers: Tyrone[Barbs]

The town Poseidon has been pillaged by Ariane021[EBB]. The following resources have been stolen: 17,947 , 20,673 , 248

Ariane021[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 23:45:54)

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

• Battle for SHsulphur

Battle for SHsulphur
    (25.07.2018 8:57:55)
    mojojojo[EBB] from Greed
    vs
    LongLiveTheKing[Barbs] from SHsulphur, Tyrone[Barbs] from USA

............................................. - Slinger................................0(-10)
    Hoplite...............................594(-6) - Hoplite.................................0(-5)
    Swordsman.............................500(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................100(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................24(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................15(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................72(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-8.4 - Generals..................................-11
    Offensive points.........................27.5 - Defence points.............................21
    Damage Received...........................420 - Damage Received...........................550
    Damage Percent............................43% - Damage Percent............................57%

Winners: mojojojo[EBB]

Losers: Tyrone[Barbs], LongLiveTheKing[Barbs]

The town SHsulphur has been pillaged by mojojojo[EBB]. The following resources have been stolen: 17,999 , 2,514 , 25,485

mojojojo[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 8:42:55)

mojojojo[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 8:54:50)

One of LongLiveTheKing[Barbs]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

One of Tyrone[Barbs]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Battle for Lindos

Battle for Lindos
    (25.07.2018 10:17:39)
    mojojojo[EBB] from Greed
    vs
    Lamia[Barbs] from Lindos

............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)
    Swordsman.............................500(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite..............................588(-12) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................100(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................24(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................15(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................72(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-16.8 - Generals.................................-0.4
    Offensive points............................1 - Defence points.............................42
    Damage Received...........................840 - Damage Received............................20
    Damage Percent............................97% - Damage Percent.............................3%

Losers: Lamia[Barbs]

The town Lindos has been pillaged by mojojojo[EBB]. The following resources have been stolen: 18,667 , 3,832

mojojojo[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 9:32:39)

mojojojo[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 9:47:39)

mojojojo[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 10:02:39)

mojojojo[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 10:07:08)

One of Lamia[Barbs]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Battle for Suosio

Battle for Suosio
    (25.07.2018 16:59:10)
    mojojojo[EBB] from SOGO North Edsa
    vs
    Vorhees[Barbs] from 5 Crystal Sulph, Tyrone[Barbs] from Suosio

............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-2)
    Battering Ram..........................24(-0) - Battering Ram..........................0(-30)
    Hoplite..............................530(-70) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier....................120(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..................................-98 - Generals...............................-132.8
    Offensive points..........................332 - Defence points............................245
    Damage Received..........................4900 - Damage Received..........................7018
    Damage Percent............................41% - Damage Percent............................59%

Losers: Tyrone[Barbs], Vorhees[Barbs]

The town Suosio has been pillaged by mojojojo[EBB]. The following resources have been stolen: 378 , 6,276

mojojojo[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 16:14:10)

mojojojo[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 16:28:17)

mojojojo[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 16:31:19)

Tyrone[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 16:44:10)

Tyrone[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 16:59:10)

mojojojo[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 16:59:10)

One of Vorhees[Barbs]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Battle for sh3

Battle for sh3
    (25.07.2018 17:45:26)
    mojojojo[EBB] from SOGO North Edsa
    vs
    LongLiveTheKing[Barbs] from , Vorhees[Barbs] from 5 Crystal Sulph, Tyrone[Barbs] from Jamalia

............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-3)
    Hoplite..............................590(-10) - .............................................
    Generals..................................-14 - Generals.................................-1.2
    Offensive points............................3 - Defence points.............................35
    Damage Received...........................700 - Damage Received............................60
    Damage Percent............................92% - Damage Percent.............................8%

Losers: Tyrone[Barbs], LongLiveTheKing[Barbs], Vorhees[Barbs]

The town sh3 has been pillaged by mojojojo[EBB]. The following resources have been stolen: 2,791 , 31,708

Tyrone[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 17:15:26)

mojojojo[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 17:15:26)

mojojojo[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 17:29:35)

Tyrone[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 17:30:26)

Tyrone[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 17:45:26)

mojojojo[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 17:45:26)

• LOOT

Battle for sh3

Battle for sh3
    (25.07.2018 19:10:34)
    HDumsDay[EBB] from SOGO North Edsa
    vs
    LongLiveTheKing[Barbs] from sh3

Steam Giant............................20(-4) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................18(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
    Generals................................-24.8 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................62
    Damage Received..........................1240 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: HDumsDay[EBB]

The town sh3 has been pillaged by HDumsDay[EBB]. The following resources have been stolen: 1,786 , 20,277

HDumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 19:10:34)

WIN plus damage

Sea battle near Nuevo Timoto

Sea battle near Nuevo Timoto
    (25.07.2018 22:10:39)
    HDumsDay[EBB] from EBB
    vs
    Kai kobad[Barbs] from Nuevo Timoto

Steam Ram.............................119(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-16)
    Balloon Carrier........................27(-0) - Balloon Carrier.........................0(-2)
    Ram Ship..............................755(-0) - .............................................
    Fire Ship.............................423(-6) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship...........................130(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship............................30(-0) - .............................................
    Diving Boat...........................125(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat.......................49(-0) - .............................................
    Tender.................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-37.2 - Generals.................................-440
    Offensive points.........................1100 - Defence points.............................93
    Damage Received..........................1860 - Damage Received.........................22000
    Damage Percent.............................7% - Damage Percent............................93%

Winners: HDumsDay[EBB]

Losers: Kai kobad[Barbs]

1678 units from HDumsDay[EBB] are blocking the port entrance to Nuevo Timoto

HDumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 22:10:39)

Kai kobad[Barbs]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

win plus damage

Battle for Novaliches

Battle for Novaliches
    (26.07.2018 12:41:38)
    HDumsDay[EBB] from Lannisport, Ariane021[EBB] from Lannisport
    vs
    Wag_na_lang[Barbs] from Novaliches, Sorsogon

Sulphur Carabineer....................220(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................77(-70)
    Swordsman...........................1622(-90) - Swordsman.............................0(-196)
    Hoplite............................1249(-288) - Hoplite................................0(-18)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant............................0(-90)
    Gyrocopter...........................360(-18) - Gyrocopter.............................6(-60)
    Balloon-Bombardier....................53(-57) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-45)
    Mortar.................................32(-4) - Mortar.................................8(-30)
    Doctor..................................5(-0) - Doctor.................................22(-0)
    Cook...................................40(-0) - Cook...................................90(-0)
    Battering Ram..........................48(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - .............................................
    Generals..............................-1010.8 - Generals..............................-2439.4
    Offensive points.......................6098.5 - Defence points...........................2527
    Damage Received.........................50540 - Damage Received........................121970
    Damage Percent............................29% - Damage Percent............................71%

Winners: HDumsDay[EBB], Ariane021[EBB]

Losers: Wag_na_lang[Barbs]

HDumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 11:41:38)

Ariane021[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 11:43:55)

HDumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 11:52:07)

HDumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 12:04:06)

Wag_na_lang[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 12:10:48)

Ariane021[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 12:11:38)

Ariane021[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 12:11:39)

Wag_na_lang[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 12:26:38)

HDumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 12:26:38)

HDumsDay's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

HDumsDay's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Ariane021[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 12:30:21)

Wag_na_lang[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 12:41:38)

HDumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 12:41:38)

As Wag_na_lang[Barbs] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Wag_na_lang[Barbs] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Wag_na_lang's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Wag_na_lang's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

EBB
  • BAD POWERPUFF BATTLE'S

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Runaway SOL
    (26.07.2018 15:57:40)
    BAD POWERPUFF[EBB] from Marble 1, Marble 2
    vs
    Kai kobad[Barbs] from Runaway SOL

Ram Ship..............................172(-8) - Ram Ship...............................0(-32)
    Mortar Ship............................70(-0) - Mortar Ship............................0(-20)
    Steam Ram..............................52(-8) - Steam Ram..............................0(-51)
    Rocket Ship............................30(-0) - Rocket Ship.............................0(-9)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................38(-25)
    Balloon Carrier........................25(-5) - Balloon Carrier.........................0(-4)
    Tender.................................16(-0) - Tender..................................8(-0)
    Fire Ship.............................36(-48) - .............................................
    Diving Boat............................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-669.6 - Generals................................-2356
    Offensive points.........................5890 - Defence points...........................1674
    Damage Received.........................33480 - Damage Received........................117800
    Damage Percent............................22% - Damage Percent............................78%

Winners: BAD POWERPUFF[EBB]

425 units from BAD POWERPUFF[EBB] are blocking the port entrance to Runaway SOL

36 units from BAD POWERPUFF[EBB] are blocking the port entrance to Runaway SOL

9 units from BAD POWERPUFF[EBB] are blocking the port entrance to Runaway SOL

21 units from BAD POWERPUFF[EBB] are blocking the port entrance to Runaway SOL

BAD POWERPUFF[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 14:57:40)

BAD POWERPUFF[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 15:12:40)

BAD POWERPUFF[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 15:19:35)

BAD POWERPUFF[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 15:33:12)

BAD POWERPUFF[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 15:46:00)

As Kai kobad[Barbs] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Display Spoiler
    [Battle for Runaway SOL
    (26.07.2018 15:52:29)
    BAD POWERPUFF[EBB] from Marble 3
    vs

Steam Giant............................26(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................1(-6)

The town Runaway SOL has been pillaged by BAD POWERPUFF[EBB]. The following resources have been stolen: 17,862 Building material, 1,369 Wine, 51,767 Marble

BAD POWERPUFF[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 15:52:29)

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Runaway SOL
    (26.07.2018 15:52:29)
    BAD POWERPUFF[EBB] from Marble 3
    vs

Steam Giant............................26(-0) - .............................................

The town Runaway SOL has been pillaged by BAD POWERPUFF[EBB]. The following resources have been stolen: 17,862 Building material, 1,369 Wine, 51,767 Marble

BAD POWERPUFF[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 15:52:29)

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Runaway SOL
    (26.07.2018 15:57:40)
    BAD POWERPUFF[EBB] from Marble 1, Marble 2
    vs

Ram Ship..............................172(-8) - Ram Ship...............................0(-32)
    Mortar Ship............................70(-0) - Mortar Ship............................0(-20)
    Steam Ram..............................52(-8) - Steam Ram..............................0(-51)
    Rocket Ship............................30(-0) - Rocket Ship.............................0(-9)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................38(-25)
    Balloon Carrier........................25(-5) - Balloon Carrier.........................0(-4)
    Tender.................................16(-0) - Tender..................................8(-0)
    Fire Ship.............................36(-48) - .............................................
    Diving Boat............................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-669.6 - Generals................................-2356
    Offensive points.........................5890 - Defence points...........................1674
    Damage Received.........................33480 - Damage Received........................117800
    Damage Percent............................22% - Damage Percent............................78%

425 units from BAD POWERPUFF[EBB] are blocking the port entrance to Runaway SOL

36 units from BAD POWERPUFF[EBB] are blocking the port entrance to Runaway SOL

9 units from BAD POWERPUFF[EBB] are blocking the port entrance to Runaway SOL

21 units from BAD POWERPUFF[EBB] are blocking the port entrance to Runaway SOL

BAD POWERPUFF[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 14:57:40)

BAD POWERPUFF[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 15:12:40)

BAD POWERPUFF[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 15:19:35)

BAD POWERPUFF[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 15:33:12)

BAD POWERPUFF[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 15:46:00)

As Kai kobad[Barbs] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Rhaeticus
    (26.07.2018 11:38:28)
    BAD POWERPUFF[EBB] from sandy coast
    vs
    Kai kobad[Barbs] from Rhaeticus

............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................168(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................800(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite..............................1239(-1) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................200(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................25(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-1.4 - Generals.................................-2.8
    Offensive points............................7 - Defence points............................3.5
    Damage Received............................70 - Damage Received...........................423
    Damage Percent............................14% - Damage Percent............................86%

The town Rhaeticus has been pillaged by BAD POWERPUFF[EBB]. The following resources have been stolen: 33,041 Building material, 283 Wine, 37,675 Sulphur

BAD POWERPUFF[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 11:23:28)

BAD POWERPUFF[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 11:36:34)

One of Kai kobad[Barbs]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Display Spoiler
    Battle for 8 Wine Lake
    (25.07.2018 13:26:54)
    BAD POWERPUFF[EBB] from SHwine
    vs
    Vorhees[Barbs] from 8 Wine Lake

Spearman...............................39(-1) - .............................................
    Hoplite................................80(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................18(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-0.6 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................1.5
    Damage Received............................30 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Losers: Vorhees[Barbs]

The town 8 Wine Lake has been pillaged by BAD POWERPUFF[EBB]. The following resources have been stolen: 11,017 Building material, 11,643 Wine

BAD POWERPUFF[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 13:26:54)

Display Spoiler
    Battle for SHwine
    (25.07.2018 11:28:53)
    BAD POWERPUFF[EBB] from 8 Wine Lake
    vs

Spearman...............................37(-3) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    Generals.................................-1.8 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................4.5
    Damage Received............................90 - Damage Received.............................0

The town SHwine has been pillaged by BAD POWERPUFF[EBB]. The following resources have been stolen: 40,279 Building material, 28,530 Wine, 1,088 Crystal glass, 1,101 Sulphur

BAD POWERPUFF[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 11:28:53)

Display Spoiler
    Battle for SHwine
    (25.07.2018 10:09:29)
    vs

Spearman...............................37(-3) - .............................................
    Hoplite................................80(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    Generals.................................-1.8 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................4.5
    Damage Received............................90 - Damage Received.............................0

The town SHwine has been pillaged by BAD POWERPUFF[EBB]. The following resources have been stolen: 40,088 Building material, 28,690 Wine, 1,104 Crystal glass, 1,116 Sulphur

BAD POWERPUFF[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 10:09:29)

Display Spoiler
    Battle for SHwine
    (25.07.2018 8:45:43)
    vs

Spearman...............................46(-3) - .............................................

The town SHwine has been pillaged by BAD POWERPUFF[EBB]. The following resources have been stolen: 37,435 Building material, 26,973 Wine, 1,040 Crystal glass, 1,051 Sulphur

BAD POWERPUFF[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 8:45:43)

Display Spoiler
    Preview
    Sea battle near GUN POWDER 1
    (25.07.2018 7:54:44)
    BAD POWERPUFF[EBB] from SHwine, Theta
    vs
    ravi55055[Barbs] from GUN POWDER 1

Ram Ship.............................119(-30) - Ram Ship...............................9(-52)
    Fire Ship.............................33(-29) - Fire Ship.............................4(-127)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................0(-15)
    Tender..................................8(-0) - Tender..................................3(-0)
    Mortar Ship............................70(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................38(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-329.8 - Generals..............................-1467.4
    Offensive points.......................3668.5 - Defence points..........................824.5
    Damage Received.........................16490 - Damage Received.........................73370
    Damage Percent............................18% - Damage Percent............................82%

Losers: ravi55055[Barbs]

359 units from BAD POWERPUFF[EBB] are blocking the port entrance to GUN POWDER 1

9 units from BAD POWERPUFF[EBB] are blocking the port entrance to GUN POWDER 1

20 units from BAD POWERPUFF[EBB] are blocking the port entrance to GUN POWDER 1

BAD POWERPUFF[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 7:29:03)

BAD POWERPUFF[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 7:54:44)

ravi55055[Barbs]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

EBB

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• Battle for 4 Crystal Wines

Battle for 4 Crystal Wines
    (25.07.2018 13:05:59)
    R a f i q[EBB] from 3 Mirko
    vs
    Vorhees[Barbs] from 4 Crystal Wines

............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Spearman..............................0(-112)
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-12)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................79(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................403(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite..............................467(-38) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................180(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Cook....................................5(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-53.2 - Generals...............................-439.6
    Offensive points.........................1099 - Defence points............................133
    Damage Received..........................2660 - Damage Received.........................21980
    Damage Percent............................10% - Damage Percent............................90%

Winners: R a f i q[EBB]

Losers: Vorhees[Barbs]

The town 4 Crystal Wines has been pillaged by R a f i q[EBB]. The following resources have been stolen: 4,894

R a f i q[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 12:20:59)

R a f i q[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 12:35:59)

R a f i q[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 12:49:02)

R a f i q[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 13:05:59)

Battle for EMPIRE

Battle for EMPIRE
    (25.07.2018 13:18:11)
    R a f i q[EBB] from DUI
    vs
    Emperor[Barbs] from EMPIRE

Swordsman.............................291(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................215(-0) - .............................................
    Cook....................................5(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-0.4
    Offensive points............................1 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received............................20
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Losers: Emperor[Barbs]

The town EMPIRE has been pillaged by R a f i q[EBB]. The following resources have been stolen: 30,000

R a f i q[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 13:03:11)

R a f i q[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 13:11:57)

One of Emperor[Barbs]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Battle for EMPIRE

Battle for EMPIRE
    (25.07.2018 16:35:24)
    R a f i q[EBB] from 3 Mirko
    vs
    Emperor[Barbs] from EMPIRE

Sulphur Carabineer.....................28(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................180(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................240(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar..................................6(-0) - .............................................

Losers: Emperor[Barbs]

The town EMPIRE has been pillaged by R a f i q[EBB]. The following resources have been stolen: 16,088

R a f i q[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 16:35:24)

Battle for Ratchet

Battle for Ratchet
    (26.07.2018 8:08:30)
    R a f i q[EBB] from Polis
    vs
    utadahikaru[Barbs] from Ratchet

Swordsman.............................210(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................276(-4) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................80(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................18(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................12(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-5.6 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................14
    Damage Received...........................280 - Damage Received.............................0

Losers: utadahikaru[Barbs]

The town Ratchet has been pillaged by R a f i q[EBB]. The following resources have been stolen: 37,256 , 32,743

R a f i q[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 8:08:30)

Battle for Ratchet

Battle for Ratchet
    (26.07.2018 15:20:24)
    vs
    utadahikaru[Barbs] from Ratchet

Sulphur Carabineer.....................90(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................430(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................396(-4) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................40(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................12(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................12(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-5.6 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................14
    Damage Received...........................280 - Damage Received.............................0

Losers: utadahikaru[Barbs]

The town Ratchet has been pillaged by R a f i q[EBB]. The following resources have been stolen: 19,593 , 17,654

• Cheap Battle

Sea battle near Africa

Sea battle near Africa
    (26.07.2018 21:01:25)
    R a f i q[EBB] from Dont come here
    vs
    Tyrone[Barbs] from Africa

Ram Ship..............................35(-30) - Ram Ship...............................0(-97)
    Steam Ram..............................53(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-24)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - Paddle Speedboat........................0(-1)
    Fire Ship.............................32(-31) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship............................15(-0) - .............................................
    Diving Boat............................20(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier........................12(-0) - .............................................
    Tender.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-342.2 - Generals..............................-1067.4
    Offensive points.......................2668.5 - Defence points..........................855.5
    Damage Received.........................17110 - Damage Received.........................53370
    Damage Percent............................24% - Damage Percent............................76%

207 units from R a f i q[EBB] are blocking the port entrance to Africa

Tyrone[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 20:31:25)

R a f i q[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 20:31:25)

Tyrone[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 20:46:25)

R a f i q[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 20:46:25)

Tyrone[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 21:01:25)

R a f i q[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 21:01:25)

Tyrone[Barbs]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Battle for Africa

Battle for Africa
    (26.07.2018 21:05:50)
    R a f i q[EBB] from Dont come here, Polis
    vs
    Tyrone[Barbs] from Africa, Lamia[Barbs] from Tomis

Swordsman.............................350(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Steam Giant............................0(-13)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................40(-0) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-35)
    Mortar.................................32(-4) - .............................................
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................90(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite..............................660(-60) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................60(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-208 - Generals.................................-284
    Offensive points..........................710 - Defence points............................520
    Damage Received.........................10400 - Damage Received.........................14200
    Damage Percent............................42% - Damage Percent............................58%

Losers: Tyrone[Barbs], Lamia[Barbs]

943 units from R a f i q[EBB] are maintaining occupation of town Africa.

45 units from R a f i q[EBB] are maintaining occupation of town Africa.

324 units from R a f i q[EBB] are maintaining occupation of town Africa.

Tyrone[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 20:20:50)

R a f i q[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 20:20:50)

Tyrone[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 20:35:50)

R a f i q[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 20:35:50)

Tyrone's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

R a f i q[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 20:44:22)

R a f i q[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 20:52:29)

One of Lamia[Barbs]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

• Battle for Hot Rod

Battle for Hot Rod
    (26.07.2018 6:02:25)
    mojojojo[EBB] from CT available
    vs
    MightyMouse[Barbs] from Heracles, utadahikaru[Barbs] from

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................210(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman............................1000(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite..............................1193(-7) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................220(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-9.8 - Generals.................................-0.6
    Offensive points..........................1.5 - Defence points...........................24.5
    Damage Received...........................490 - Damage Received............................30
    Damage Percent............................94% - Damage Percent.............................6%

Losers: utadahikaru[Barbs], MightyMouse[Barbs]

The town Hot Rod has been pillaged by mojojojo[EBB]. The following resources have been stolen: 44,177

mojojojo[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 5:32:25)

mojojojo[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 5:41:04)

mojojojo[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.07.2018 6:02:25)

One of MightyMouse[Barbs]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

• Battle for Africa

Battle for Africa
    (27.07.2018 7:35:08)
    vs

Swordsman.............................468(-0) - Swordsman.............................0(-148)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant............................0(-39)
    Hoplite..............................486(-30) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................40(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................60(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..................................-42 - Generals...............................-419.4
    Offensive points.......................1048.5 - Defence points............................105
    Damage Received..........................2100 - Damage Received.........................20970
    Damage Percent.............................9% - Damage Percent............................91%

Tyrone[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.07.2018 7:05:08)

R a f i q[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.07.2018 7:05:08)

Tyrone[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.07.2018 7:20:08)

R a f i q[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.07.2018 7:20:08)

Tyrone[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.07.2018 7:35:08)

R a f i q[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.07.2018 7:35:08)

Battle for Africa

Battle for Africa
    (27.07.2018 4:06:25)
    vs

Swordsman.............................569(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................561(-3) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................20(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-4.2 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................10.5
    Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received.............................0

The town Africa has been pillaged by R a f i q[EBB]. The following resources have been stolen: 20,353 , 39,480 , 4,600

R a f i q[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.07.2018 4:06:25)

Battle for Africa

Battle for Africa
    (27.07.2018 2:47:02)
    vs

Swordsman...........................432(-180) - Swordsman...........................148(-186)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant..........................39(-151)
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-37)
    Hoplite.............................381(-124) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................109(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................60(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-389.6 - Generals..............................-2306.4
    Offensive points.........................5766 - Defence points............................974
    Damage Received.........................19480 - Damage Received........................115320
    Damage Percent............................14% - Damage Percent............................86%

Tyrone[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.07.2018 2:02:02)

R a f i q[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.07.2018 2:02:02)

Tyrone[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.07.2018 2:17:02)

R a f i q[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.07.2018 2:17:02)

R a f i q[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.07.2018 2:25:24)

Tyrone[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.07.2018 2:32:02)

Tyrone[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.07.2018 2:47:02)

R a f i q[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.07.2018 2:47:02)

Tyrone[Barbs]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.