Declaration of War [EBB] Eat Bulaga Boys Vs [Barbs] Barbarians

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• its ok AMBRO KING.. Its part of the game. I had done it to many players like kermit. So its not new to me. It happens in reality. What i am after here is just to remind and inform. Nothing more. Did i hurt your ego when i confess you and ciozo are the two AMBRO HACKERS? Sad but true. The great kingtoad doesnt lack resources. He just useambro hack and binggo he got it. To cover up the doubt he plays pirate fortress so its not obvious. He can warp anytime and anywhere. Wow rich kid. Common, wow ambro hacker. Hahaha cograts ORDER alliance you just recruite the right guy to boost your TS and give you the power to warp unlimited.
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

its ok AMBRO KING.. Its part of the game. I had done it to many players like kermit. So its not new to me. It happens in reality. What i am after here is just to remind and inform. Nothing more. Did i hurt your ego when i confess you and ciozo are the two AMBRO HACKERS? Sad but true. The great kingtoad doesnt lack resources. He just useambro hack and binggo he got it. To cover up the doubt he plays pirate fortress so its not obvious. He can warp anytime and anywhere. Wow rich kid. Common, wow ambro hacker. Hahaha cograts ORDER alliance you just recruite the right guy to boost your TS and give you the power to warp unlimited.
    hahaha... I don't lack resources??

My towns we're quite furious yesterday as most of my wine have gone out, I had to wait for the rewards to come in before I could pacify my towns..

Is this your big plan to throw us out of the game? To accuse us again and again? Wow, the GOs have already spoken about this topic long time ago.. If you think we are using bugs, hacks or cheats, kindly report us to the GO's they will be happily obliged to hear your allegations..

But crying here on the board won't help you. It just shows what a sore loser you are, coz I didn't let you place in piracy last night. You were no longer under my roof, and you wiere pillaging our former comrades from the start.
    It's all revenge gone wrong, baby Baltazar. We all know what you're capable of and what you are not.. Kindly stop pretending and making all this fuss again.

First, you left us after losing to Esni,
    then you made pillaging runs on your former alliance.
    Then, you tried pitting Order against EBB.
    Now, your making accusations again of cheating.

A normal person would easily deduce what you are doing and why.
    A sore loser. Alone. while everyone is laughing behind your back.
  • Go AmBRO hacker defend yourself to EBB guys hahahaha we all are from PHILIPPINES and no matter how hars you explain lol they know your business. Hahahaha lucky for you they are now in good terms with your alliance because if not hahahaha i am sure they have so many things to say about your ambro hack. So please stop explaining to the filipino community in ikariam toad we all know your MONKEY BUSINESs. KING AMBrO HACKER... Go explain more hahahahahah
  • Seriously can't a mod restrict Balt's access to threads? I thought you weren't allowed to spam on the boards and his continuous use of derogatory, inflammatory, and insulting claims could easily be considered harassment. If there were any merit to the claims we'd all have way more ambro and would be flying through the top score. We'd literally be buying resources with ambro and we'd all have several million TS by now. And most importantly we would be banned. But we aren't because we buy our ambro the GF approved way: when it's on sale :D .

Balt you're senile. Now that you won't be playing much on Hades could you also stop spamming the board?
    Order of Skulls Soldier :xeno:
  • Hey brom, you know why you are not at top list even if kingtoad is selling the hacked AMBROSIA at a very CHEAP price?.. because even thats the cheapest price on the black market, you cannot still afford to buy it. hahahahahaha so please stop acting as if your defending yourself, don't worry i did not mention you yet.. i know you cannot buy even the hacked ambrosia man.. calm down..
  • OMG its now 6 vs 1 master and other ORDER members already in my area.. hahahahahaha KING AMBRO HACKER TOAD raised MS already.. hahahah go use them to attack EBB toad. hahahahahahah thats it for now.. im gonna go vmode ingame. its getting harder and harder to fight them all gonna chill out for a while... see you some other time guys.. thanks for the LOOTS alliance ORDER THE AMBRO HACKERS... chao..
  • you sleep you die! :D
    Battle for Zealous_12

Battle for Zealous_12
    (31.07.2018 8:48:58)
    HDumsDay[EBB] from BeaTs, R a f i q[EBB] from Polis2, Ariane021[EBB] from Polis2
    vs
    Zealous_12[Barbs] from Zealous_12

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Archer................................0(-334)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................140(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-148)
    Swordsman...........................507(-386) - Swordsman.............................0(-756)
    Hoplite.............................760(-524) - Hoplite...............................0(-381)
    Steam Giant...........................181(-0) - Steam Giant...........................0(-200)
    Gyrocopter...........................140(-10) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-25)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-20)
    Mortar.................................96(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-40)
    Doctor.................................10(-0) - Doctor.................................32(-0)
    Cook...................................35(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..............................-1221.8 - Generals..............................-5166.5
    Offensive points.....................12916.25 - Defence points.........................3054.5
    Damage Received.........................61090 - Damage Received........................258325
    Damage Percent............................19% - Damage Percent............................81%

Winners: HDumsDay[EBB], Ariane021[EBB], R a f i q[EBB]

Losers: Zealous_12[Barbs]

Ariane021[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.07.2018 6:22:03)

Ariane021[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.07.2018 6:39:51)

Ariane021[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.07.2018 6:55:39)

Ariane021[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.07.2018 7:18:58)

Ariane021[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.07.2018 7:33:58)

Ariane021[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.07.2018 7:48:58)

Ariane021's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Ariane021[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.07.2018 7:56:01)

HDumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.07.2018 7:59:31)

R a f i q[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.07.2018 8:15:02)

Ariane021[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.07.2018 8:18:58)

HDumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.07.2018 8:18:58)

R a f i q[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.07.2018 8:20:36)

Ariane021[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.07.2018 8:33:58)

HDumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.07.2018 8:33:58)

Ariane021[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.07.2018 8:48:58)

HDumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.07.2018 8:48:58)

R a f i q[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.07.2018 8:48:58)

As Zealous_12[Barbs] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

• Battle for Polis2

Battle for Polis2
    (31.07.2018 5:29:41)
    Ariane021[EBB] from BeaTs
    vs
    Zealous_12[Barbs] from Polis2

Swordsman.............................180(-0) - Swordsman..............................0(-60)
    ............................................. - Hoplite................................0(-60)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant............................88(-3) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................40(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................20(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-18.6 - Generals.................................-156
    Offensive points..........................390 - Defence points...........................46.5
    Damage Received...........................930 - Damage Received..........................7800
    Damage Percent............................10% - Damage Percent............................90%

Winners: Ariane021[EBB]

422 units from Ariane021[EBB] are maintaining occupation of town Polis2.

Ariane021[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.07.2018 5:14:41)

Ariane021[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.07.2018 5:29:41)

One of Zealous_12[Barbs]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

• Sea battle near Polis

Sea battle near Polis
    (31.07.2018 12:40:17)
    HDumsDay[EBB] from Zealous_12
    vs
    Zealous_12[Barbs] from Polis

Ram Ship.............................344(-12) - Ram Ship...............................0(-72)
    ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................0(-56)
    Fire Ship..............................0(-35) - Fire Ship..............................0(-51)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................0(-37)
    Rocket Ship............................28(-0) - Rocket Ship............................0(-17)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................84(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................0(-25)
    Tender.................................12(-0) - Tender.................................20(-0)
    Mortar Ship............................88(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................95(-0) - .............................................
    Diving Boat............................94(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier.........................5(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-277 - Generals..............................-1929.8
    Offensive points.......................4824.5 - Defence points..........................692.5
    Damage Received.........................13850 - Damage Received.........................96490
    Damage Percent............................12% - Damage Percent............................88%

Winners: HDumsDay[EBB]

189 units from HDumsDay[EBB] are blocking the port entrance to Polis

94 units from HDumsDay[EBB] are blocking the port entrance to Polis

28 units from HDumsDay[EBB] are blocking the port entrance to Polis

439 units from HDumsDay[EBB] are blocking the port entrance to Polis

HDumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.07.2018 11:25:17)

HDumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.07.2018 11:25:28)

HDumsDay's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

HDumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.07.2018 11:55:17)

HDumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.07.2018 12:10:17)

HDumsDay's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

HDumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.07.2018 12:25:17)

HDumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.07.2018 12:40:17)

As Zealous_12[Barbs] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

:P :P :P :P
    Me Love You Long Time <3 <3

EBB
  • HURRAY!!! BALTY IS BACK!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! I MISSED YOU!!!!!

Seriously, though. You've been banned once for excessive spam in the boards. why are you planting yourself in that route again?

OK WE *snip* GET IT! YOU THINK kingtoad IS AN AMBRO HACKER. WE GOT IT! NOW *snip* STOP!

the only reason I'm following Balt's messages is his cool enough avater. now that I think of it - he doesn't really deserve the background of the avatar.

Edited - Hera

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().