Declaration of War [EBB] Eat Bulaga Boys Vs [Barbs] Barbarians

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Declaration of War [EBB] Eat Bulaga Boys Vs [Barbs] Barbarians

I Norad, General of the [EBB] Eat Bulaga Boys Alliance Declare War to [Barbs] Barbarians Alliance

This is a declaration of war between [EBB] Eat Bulaga Boys Vs [Barbs] Barbarians

Reasons for declaration:
    1. To Start A New Era of War in Hades
    2. We want to have some fun
    3. We have unfinished business

- War will Start 7/25/2018 2018 6:00 ikariam time and will End 8/8/2018 6:00 ikariam time.

War Terms

I.Win by damage Count.
    Highest Damage Count within the time (July 25- Aug 08) will win the war (War damage and Loot will be counted).

II.Win by Capturing the flags.
    Each Alliance must pick 3 towns Flag for each Alliance , the 1st Alliance to Occupy and Capture all 3 towns of the opposing team at the same time will win the war.
    One Officer for both Alliance will post thier respective 3 Town Flags (Town Name,Player,and Coordinates) One(1)Day before the War Start.
    Flag towns rules: Teleporting Flag Towns to another coordinates is not allowed.(other towns of the Alliance are allowed to teleport)

(exam towns)
    1st Town: town name Player: Name Coords :00:00
    2nd Town: town name Player: Name Coords :00:00
    3rd Town: town name Player: Name Coords :00:00

III.Win for Battle CR
    the 1st Alliance to win 300 Battles CR wins the war.
    All below 2k Damage per cr is void.

Reminder this is a Friendly War.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Norad ().

• Good luck to both sides but I see EBB winning this in 48 hours what with the Capture the three towns and win term.

Perhaps in the near future EBB will want to have a friendly war with us. Now that will be a skill test.
    Order of Skulls Soldier :xeno:
  • Brom wrote:

Good luck to both sides but I see EBB winning this in 48 hours what with the Capture the three towns and win term.

Perhaps in the near future EBB will want to have a friendly war with us. Now that will be a skill test.
    You are wrong. Barbs are not even willing to fight...
  • Absolute wrote:

Brom wrote:

Good luck to both sides but I see EBB winning this in 48 hours what with the Capture the three towns and win term.

You are wrong. Barbs are not even willing to fight...
    I feel you. Seems to happen a lot these days to certain alliances... :D

Also, go EBB go!!
    If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.
  • Mogwai® wrote:

When the terms of the war have been reached (e.g. a war of 7 days), or an alliance has posted that they are surrendering, contact a Moderator to close the thread. If there hasn't been any Combat Report posting in the war for 7 days, the war is considered inactive and the thread will be closed by a Moderator and the war will officially be over.
    A proof that the thread containing the war declaration is always the CR Thread. Please, make your CRs here in the thread containing the war declaration.
    PHRO Founder
    Kikoguns

Board Rules - Support
  • Kikoguns wrote:

Mogwai® wrote:

When the terms of the war have been reached (e.g. a war of 7 days), or an alliance has posted that they are surrendering, contact a Moderator to close the thread. If there hasn't been any Combat Report posting in the war for 7 days, the war is considered inactive and the thread will be closed by a Moderator and the war will officially be over.
    A proof that the thread containing the war declaration is always the CR Thread. Please, make your CRs here in the thread containing the war declaration.
    copy that...thanks
    :P :P :P :P
    Me Love You Long Time <3 <3

EBB

The post was edited 1 time, last by HDRUNESCAPE3 ().

• Gmaster wrote:

Sorry to break in... But we been fighting Barbs for the past two days... I didn't know there was a schedule war about to happen... We might have reduced Barbs troops down.. already...
    You were fighting them? good to know . Mind me giving me your ign? Since you have changed it prolly left TPR.
  • Absolute wrote:

Gmaster wrote:

Sorry to break in... But we been fighting Barbs for the past two days... I didn't know there was a schedule war about to happen... We might have reduced Barbs troops down.. already...
    You were fighting them? good to know . Mind me giving me your ign? Since you have changed it prolly left TPR.

Yes absolute I left TPR….ILMARINEN
    I think we both left TPR. Myself, I felt the need to expand into another alliance…I’m no longer allied with them… I'm not used to jumping alliances but there was a need in this case. Besides TPR is doing great… They are the number one alliance in HADES…
  • Norad wrote:

II.Win by Capturing the flags.
    Each Alliance must pick 3 towns Flag for each Alliance , the 1st Alliance to Occupy and Capture all 3 towns of the opposing team at the same time will win the war.
    One Officer for both Alliance will post thier respective 3 Town Flags (Town Name,Player,and Coordinates) One(1)Day before the War Start.
    Flag towns rules: Teleporting Flag Towns to another coordinates is not allowed.(other towns of the Alliance are allowed to teleport)

(exam towns)
    1st Town: town name Player: Name Coords :00:00
    2nd Town: town name Player: Name Coords :00:00
    3rd Town: town name Player: Name Coords :00:00
    Updates : All Flag towns Concerns will be given by both Alliance Diplomats In-game, we cant post coordinates here.
  • EBB WIN #1

Sea battle near Delta

Sea battle near Delta
    (25.07.2018 6:55:13)
    HDumsDay[EBB] from Beta
    vs
    Wilson[Barbs] from Delta

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................0(-20)
    Fire Ship..............................21(-0) - Fire Ship...............................0(-5)
    Ram Ship...............................30(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship............................21(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................12(-0) - .............................................
    Diving Boat............................15(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat.......................15(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier.........................3(-0) - .............................................
    Tender..................................3(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-167
    Offensive points........................417.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................8350
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: HDumsDay[EBB]

Losers: Wilson[Barbs]

120 units from HDumsDay[EBB] are blocking the port entrance to Delta

HDumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 6:55:13)

Wilson[Barbs]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

EBB
  • EBB Win #2

Sea battle near spud hut

Sea battle near spud hut
    (25.07.2018 8:28:16)
    HDumsDay[EBB] from Japan, Delta, numbatu hm
    vs
    LongLiveTheKing[Barbs] from spud hut

Steam Ram..............................61(-5) - Steam Ram.............................15(-58)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................0(-17)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - Paddle Speedboat........................0(-1)
    Tender..................................6(-0) - Tender..................................5(-0)
    Ram Ship..............................50(-10) - .............................................
    Fire Ship..............................5(-37) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - .............................................
    Diving Boat............................30(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier.........................6(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-399.4 - Generals..............................-1874.4
    Offensive points.........................4686 - Defence points..........................998.5
    Damage Received.........................19970 - Damage Received.........................93720
    Damage Percent............................17% - Damage Percent............................83%

Losers: LongLiveTheKing[Barbs]

84 units from HDumsDay[EBB] are blocking the port entrance to spud hut

104 units from HDumsDay[EBB] are blocking the port entrance to spud hut

42 units from HDumsDay[EBB] are blocking the port entrance to spud hut

HDumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 7:28:16)

HDumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 7:43:16)

HDumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 7:49:27)

HDumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 8:13:16)

HDumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 8:28:16)

LongLiveTheKing[Barbs]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

EBB LOOT Count 104,084

Battle for SHwine

Battle for SHwine
    (25.07.2018 9:24:27)
    HDumsDay[EBB] from numbatu hm
    vs
    LongLiveTheKing[Barbs] from SHwine

Steam Giant............................25(-1) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................18(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    Generals.................................-6.2 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................15.5
    Damage Received...........................310 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Losers: LongLiveTheKing[Barbs]

The town SHwine has been pillaged by HDumsDay[EBB]. The following resources have been stolen: 58,656 , 42,160 , 1,625 , 1,643

HDumsDay[EBB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.07.2018 9:24:27)

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

EBB

The post was edited 1 time, last by HDRUNESCAPE3 ().