BaLTaZaR-PH- Pillage mode and attack mode

• Individual CR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

With my current situation in real life, i cannot manage my account anymore. But dont worry guys my good old friend will grab my account. He is way much better than me. See you all when i see you.

Very curious. Is this the "good old friend" or just the same old Balt(or one of his split personalities)?
  • its not worth the travel.. as i said i am just enjoying the benefit of being ALONE.. so your still taking part on my thread kingtoad.. still commanding me to do such things... but i guess i am not anymore oblige to follow it right?.. i will go wherever the wind blows me. there is no direction. no specific targets, just enjoying the moment.. to my good old friend KINGTOAD, PLEASE leave me ALONE...
  • Yes i am a member of TPR. The number 1 alliance. The number of members speaks for itself. But in this alliance i am free. I can do whatever i want. No hindrance no rules. Just play your game. Alliance TPR jas no reputation to protect. They just value self enjoyment ingame rather than limiting all your actions for the sake of the reputation. ALONE in the sense of FREEDOM.
  • Some other small loots....
    Display Spoiler

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Aho
    (27.07.2018 16:08:16)
    BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR] from Ciozo
    vs
    davj from Aho

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer....................150(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................450(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................450(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................100(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................29(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]

Losers: davj

The town Aho has been pillaged by BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]. The following resources have been stolen: 14,265 Building material

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.07.2018 16:08:16)

• MASSIVE LOOTING...

Display Spoiler

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Marmol
    (27.07.2018 23:52:12)
    BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR] from Polis
    vs
    Alpha1 from Marmol

Sulphur Carabineer....................150(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................450(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................449(-1) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................100(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................29(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................1(-6)
    Generals.................................-1.4 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................3.5
    Damage Received............................70 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Losers: Alpha1

The town Marmol has been pillaged by BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]. The following resources have been stolen: 17,887 Building material, 18,775 Wine, 13,408 Marble

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Display Spoiler
    Battle for CAPPUCHINO
    (28.07.2018 2:21:42)
    vs
    Frappuchino from CAPPUCHINO

Sulphur Carabineer....................150(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-50)
    Hoplite..............................374(-75) - Hoplite................................0(-40)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram...........................0(-4)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-14)
    ............................................. - Doctor..................................3(-0)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook....................................3(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Generals.................................-105 - Generals...............................-430.4
    Offensive points.........................1076 - Defence points..........................262.5
    Damage Received..........................5250 - Damage Received.........................21520
    Damage Percent............................19% - Damage Percent............................81%

Losers: Frappuchino

The town CAPPUCHINO has been pillaged by BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]. The following resources have been stolen: 9,247 Building material, 2,393 Wine, 14,105 Marble, 2,707 Crystal glass, 2,637 Sulphur

As Frappuchino did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Display Spoiler
    Battle for SPEEDICHINO
    (28.07.2018 3:59:26)
    vs
    Frappuchino from SPEEDICHINO

............................................. - Doctor..................................2(-0)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook....................................2(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    Hoplite...............................371(-3) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-4.2 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................10.5
    Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Losers: Frappuchino

The town SPEEDICHINO has been pillaged by BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]. The following resources have been stolen: 10,311 Building material, 10,250 Wine, 10,929 Marble

As Frappuchino did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Display Spoiler
    Battle for -G2-
    (28.07.2018 5:27:26)
    vs
    Pinkman from -G2-

Hoplite...............................371(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................988
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Losers: Pinkman

The town -G2- has been pillaged by BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]. The following resources have been stolen: 28,279 Building material, 988 Wine, 35,732 Marble

• @Absolute @Kingtoad @Flexta McSignals @JOSH @everyone
    I think you guys are misunderstanding baltazar big time.. he didn't really meant to say that he is alone or anything like that,, what he meant was that he was only attacking/pillaging alone players. :rofl:
    i can't/didn't/wouldn't see him attack a player with a tag. :D
    ---^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ use whatever you like there, each one of them is true. hahahaha

PS. I BET IF ONE OF THEM RETALIATES YOU WILL RUN BEHIND THE BACK OF YOUR ALLIES. HAHAHA

Hephaistos - Eijipe - Frogs
    War Server - Eijipe - -PR-

The post was edited 3 times, last by eijipe ().

• I dont think there is a problem in attacking players with no tag? For as long as the fight remains as 1 vs1 tag doesnt matter. I know for sure if i attack players with tag especially those from alliance who has members who doesnt want their alliance being beaten by player from weaker alliance they will surely do a multi attack so before i enter that situation i make sure i already farmed all those towns i can before i lose my MS to a 1 vs 1alliance fight. Does it make sense eijipe? So when that time comes i burn my warships and army i make sure i already earned enough resources as exchange for those that will die. Its all about doing right decision.
  • i thought you said that you will go wherever the wind blows you?, there is no direction?, no specific targets?, just enjoying the moment?. but okay i get it balt, i get it. :D
    Am I still a traitor @Absolute ? ;)

• @eijipe as you ORDER.. here is the attack on a player with a TAG.. not just an ordinary tag but the greatest tag ever proclaimed in hades... but ofcourse, as i recall kingtoad marked a word that even a 200k TS player can beat me, i slaughtered one of ORDERS member with 300k+ TS and has 9K MS totally destroyed... And what did ORDER do with it?.. ofcourse to protect their said pride and glory even if it was just a 1vs1 fight the gangbanged me with 3 vs 1 and still more coming.. that's what they are good at doing.. bullying players.. hahahahah who the hell in this ikariam community can win over their entire alliance with such good and experienced player versus only me whom they call weak and dont know how to fight.. but they need to fight me entire alliance just to beat me.. holy cow..

Display Spoiler

Display Spoiler
    Battle for MMF
    (30.07.2018 0:20:14)
    vs
    Beany weeny[Order] from MMF

............................................. - Archer................................0(-100)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................150(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-140)
    Swordsman..........................1368(-132) - Swordsman.............................0(-538)
    Hoplite............................1113(-387) - Hoplite...............................0(-239)
    Gyrocopter...........................174(-76) - Gyrocopter............................0(-136)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-30) - Balloon-Bombardier......................0(-2)
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-52)
    Doctor.................................20(-0) - Doctor.................................20(-0)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................20(-0)
    Generals..............................-1064.2 - Generals..............................-3613.8
    Offensive points.......................9034.5 - Defence points.........................2660.5
    Damage Received.........................53210 - Damage Received........................180690
    Damage Percent............................22% - Damage Percent............................78%

Losers: Beany weeny[Order]

The town MMF has been pillaged by BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]. The following resources have been stolen: 3,513 Wine, 26,439 Marble, 11,710 Crystal glass, 23,336 Sulphur

Beany weeny[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 22:50:14)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 22:50:14)

Beany weeny[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 23:05:14)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 23:05:14)

Beany weeny[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 23:20:14)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 23:20:14)

Beany weeny[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 23:35:14)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 23:35:14)

Beany weeny[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 23:50:14)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 23:50:14)

Beany weeny[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.07.2018 0:05:14)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.07.2018 0:05:14)

Beany weeny[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.07.2018 0:20:14)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.07.2018 0:20:14)

As Beany weeny[Order] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Display Spoiler
    Battle for MMF
    (29.07.2018 20:34:42)
    vs
    Beany weeny[Order] from MMF

............................................. - Archer................................100(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................80(-70) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................0(-450) - Swordsman...........................538(-462)
    Hoplite...............................0(-605) - Hoplite.............................239(-809)
    Gyrocopter............................0(-100) - Gyrocopter..........................136(-102)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-32) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-40)
    ............................................. - Mortar.................................52(-8)
    Doctor.................................20(-0) - Doctor.................................20(-0)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................20(-0)
    Battering Ram.........................11(-24) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-2208.2 - Generals................................-2422
    Offensive points.........................6055 - Defence points.........................5520.5
    Damage Received........................110410 - Damage Received........................121100
    Damage Percent............................47% - Damage Percent............................53%

Winners: Beany weeny[Order]

Losers: BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]

1105 units from Beany weeny[Order] are protecting the town of MMF.

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 19:04:42)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 19:18:54)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 19:27:25)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 19:49:42)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 19:58:48)

Beany weeny[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 20:19:42)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 20:19:42)

BaLTaZaR-PH-'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Beany weeny[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 20:34:42)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 20:34:42)

As BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near MMF
    (29.07.2018 21:09:07)
    vs
    Beany weeny[Order] from MMF, Polis

Ram Ship.............................330(-48) - Ram Ship..............................77(-90)
    Fire Ship............................263(-87) - Fire Ship.............................6(-194)
    Mortar Ship............................80(-0) - Mortar Ship............................37(-3)
    Steam Ram.............................200(-0) - Steam Ram.............................32(-22)
    Paddle Speedboat......................150(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................20(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................48(-7) - Balloon Carrier........................11(-9)
    Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender..................................9(-0)
    Rocket Ship...........................62(-18) - .............................................
    Diving Boat............................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-1479.4 - Generals................................-2500
    Offensive points.........................6250 - Defence points.........................3698.5
    Damage Received.........................73970 - Damage Received........................125000
    Damage Percent............................37% - Damage Percent............................63%

Winners: Beany weeny[Order]

Losers: BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 18:54:07)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 19:09:07)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 19:24:07)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 19:39:07)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 19:54:07)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 20:09:07)

Beany weeny[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 20:24:07)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 20:24:07)

Beany weeny[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 20:39:07)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 20:39:07)

Beany weeny[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 20:47:48)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 20:54:07)

Beany weeny[Order]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (29.07.2018 20:55:16)

Beany weeny[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (29.07.2018 21:09:07)

• Another ORDER member who says i am weak, inexperienced, and don't know how to fight yet multi attacking me.. this is how ORDER works.. they just fight if they know they had the advantage and they can bully the enemy.. if they think they will be defeated and get lose they will not fight like EBB alliance they FEAR them... Don't worry ORDER alliance, now that kingtoad is selling you his AMBRO HACK at the very cheap price you will also be great and grow so fast.. ORDER the new CHEATERS...
  • Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Saint-S1
    (30.07.2018 5:52:25)
    BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR] from Saint-S1
    vs
    Deathdawg[Order] from Time Warp, MMF, Saint-S1

Ram Ship.............................238(-92) - Ram Ship.............................283(-92)
    Fire Ship............................29(-234) - Fire Ship.............................8(-161)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................42(-0)
    Mortar Ship............................80(-0) - Mortar Ship............................84(-0)
    Steam Ram.............................200(-0) - Steam Ram.............................165(-5)
    Diving Boat............................30(-0) - Diving Boat...........................52(-20)
    Paddle Speedboat......................150(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................110(-0)
    Balloon Carrier.......................38(-10) - Balloon Carrier........................8(-10)
    Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................40(-0)
    Rocket Ship...........................42(-20) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-2750.8 - Generals..............................-2262.2
    Offensive points.......................5655.5 - Defence points...........................6877
    Damage Received........................137540 - Damage Received........................113110
    Damage Percent............................54% - Damage Percent............................46%

Deathdawg[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.07.2018 4:37:25)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.07.2018 4:37:25)

Deathdawg[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.07.2018 4:51:36)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.07.2018 4:52:25)

Deathdawg[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.07.2018 5:07:25)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.07.2018 5:07:25)

Deathdawg[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.07.2018 5:10:06)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.07.2018 5:22:25)

Deathdawg[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.07.2018 5:22:53)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.07.2018 5:37:25)

Deathdawg's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Deathdawg[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.07.2018 5:41:32)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.07.2018 5:52:25)

Deathdawg[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.07.2018 5:53:09)
  • nice2x.. but i heard you are now hiding behind your allies??. haha
    anyways, i suggest you don't attack using your all in technique and always keep watch on your losses/armies, so that you won't lose any ranged units. :D
    goodluck!. hahaha

• you lost in this one though. hahahaha

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Saint-S1
    (30.07.2018 5:52:25)
    BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR] from Saint-S1
    vs
    Deathdawg[Order] from Time Warp, MMF, Saint-S1

Ram Ship.............................238(-92) - Ram Ship.............................283(-92)
    Fire Ship............................29(-234) - Fire Ship.............................8(-161)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................42(-0)
    Mortar Ship............................80(-0) - Mortar Ship............................84(-0)
    Steam Ram.............................200(-0) - Steam Ram.............................165(-5)
    Diving Boat............................30(-0) - Diving Boat...........................52(-20)
    Paddle Speedboat......................150(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................110(-0)
    Balloon Carrier.......................38(-10) - Balloon Carrier........................8(-10)
    Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................40(-0)
    Rocket Ship...........................42(-20) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-2750.8 - Generals..............................-2262.2
    Offensive points.......................5655.5 - Defence points...........................6877
    Damage Received........................137540 - Damage Received........................113110
    Damage Percent............................54% - Damage Percent............................46%

Deathdawg[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.07.2018 4:37:25)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.07.2018 4:37:25)

Deathdawg[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.07.2018 4:51:36)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.07.2018 4:52:25)

Deathdawg[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.07.2018 5:07:25)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.07.2018 5:07:25)

Deathdawg[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.07.2018 5:10:06)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.07.2018 5:22:25)

Deathdawg[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.07.2018 5:22:53)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.07.2018 5:37:25)

Deathdawg[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.07.2018 5:41:32)

BaLTaZaR-PH-[TPR]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.07.2018 5:52:25)

Deathdawg[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.07.2018 5:53:09)

• yes i will lose this fight because they are attacking me from all sides.. hahahahahaha try to put yourself in my shoes and alliance ORDER will attack you with only you alone vs them all. do you expect to win?.. hahaha not to mention KINGTOAD the remaining AMBRO HACKER is now on their side to sell them AMBRO HACK.. since CIOZO is not anymore in hades, kingtoad is now the new AMBRO HACK KING.. in fact he just warped on me last minute to raid my points.. worth the warp though since its just a HACK and not worth REAL money.
  • @eijipe thanks for your tips.. i am studying the process of waving techniques for now.. someday i might learn to perfect it.. i hope you understand.. its the pressure of being attacked by entire alliance vs me alone. KINGTOAD once said i can easily be defeated by a 200k account but now that their 300k+ member get slaughtered totally as in fully destroyed what did they do?.. hit me full force?.. good job ORDER the new AMBRO CHEATERS..