BaLTaZaR-PH- Pillage mode and attack mode

• Individual CR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

You did not say it directly but i know thats what you want. And thats what you get. Hahahah you seem to love seeing me in trouble right? Hahahaha did make you happy? Until next time my friend.. How about you do you have a plan to have a rampage attacks?
    you heard the word diplomacy?, FYI i am a diplomat. :)
    does that answer your question? hehehe
    i'm so sad right now @BaLTaZaR-PH- , you know why? because they are bullying you. why did you touch an aggressive alliance in the first place? hahaha so sad. i'm so sad. :rofl: oops sorry it's supposed to be sad,, :(

Absolute wrote:

eijipe wrote:

i didn't said to attack order though, maybe you hate them because of some reason.. :D
    In rampage attacks he means attacking 1 order member and planting a palm tree If you don't know LMAO
    ohh!, he is now hiding behind the coconut tree? Yehahahaha , it's not good living in the top of the coconut tree. :)

EDIT: and it's supposed to be individual CR, not Individual CRying. :rofl:
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-

The post was edited 1 time, last by eijipe ().

• hahahahaa be alert and always check my account then. Dont worry i will message you ingame when i return from my vacation from the beach.. Please guard my towns while im away. Thanks for your concern.. I will bring you a souviner item when i came back.. Regards..
  • Can you count how many of your alliance guarding my towns while im on a vacation? I need to know for me to be able to save money for your salary and bonus. Ahm absolute, kingtoad, deathdawg,beany,master, flexta mcsignal, who else? It would be awkward if i miss one. Ohh BROM also i almost forget.. @eijipe please remind me with their gifts before i return from vacation.. I love my security guards i should not forget... :beer:
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Can you count how many of your alliance guarding my towns while im on a vacation? I need to know for me to be able to save money for your salary and bonus. Ahm absolute, kingtoad, deathdawg,beany,master, flexta mcsignal, who else? It would be awkward if i miss one. Ohh BROM also i almost forget.. @eijipe please remind me with their gifts before i return from vacation.. I love my security guards i should not forget... :beer:
    Pfff Like I would bother coming into your towns lmao don't feel so important you are not worth the travel my dear... Other guys are more than enough for you.. Even for a 1v1.
  • please backread your post.. Imao.. Your contradicting with your own statements.. You just said your alliance ORDER of CHEATERS are waiting for my return with how many? 200gs? Hahahahah you easily forget your words.. But nevertheless whoever welcomes me in my return to the game will be the ones who will recieve the rewards... @Absolute go hunt barbarian village while im away. That would be more meaningful than counting stars.. Please tell it to your alliancemates as well.
  • Balt you don't get it... your time on Hades is over. You will either stay in vmode until the account gets deleted or you will log in, get perma blocked, and then get your account deleted when yougo inactive because you're bored and frustrated from being perma blocked. You made a mistake and this is the consequence. Enjoy playing on another server because you won't be on Hades.
    Order of Skulls Soldier :xeno:
  • luhh.. Thats a big word.. Coming from who? From a small player.. Hahahahahahah your talking big because your under a big team. Hahah if its only you who will be doing the perma block i would rather run naked on streets than believe you can do that.. Hahahahahahahaha thats the joke of the month dear..
  • A piece of advice dear, take a rest or nap. Dont guard my towns all the time.. You might get sick and die in real life.. If that happens you wont fulfil your words.. While me on the other hand enjoying the beach view and the foods.. Why your alliance being so serious on me? Am i that big deal for you and you think you can gain popularity over me? Or is it because i reveal the dark secret and the hidden agenda behind the ORDER aND Skull merge? And that is because of the AMBROSIA HACK sharing? Toad is so happy he now have more costumers in his monkey business.. Goodluck ORDER of CHEATERS... May you lead the top ranks in hadea now that toad is in your side.. Regards..
  • Of course it won't be just me, this is an alliance action. You attacked one of us and this is the consequence and a message to the rest of Hades. Attack one member of Order and you get perma blocked and no amount of TS or GS will save you. So enjoy your forever vacation.
    Order of Skulls Soldier :xeno: