Alliance disappeared

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Ughhh. This is confusing. Isnt Jay and TheGreatDane north members before? Are you both on bad terms?
    "A wise man speaks because they have something to say.
    A foolish speaks because they have to say something.
  • Seriously now !!!,Jay is the leader of norths ?Since when ???3 weeks now I haven't seen him to any battle report .not even as a defender ..that's ridiculous ..
    This is confusing …
    OFFENSIVE POINTS
    1)TBBDV-SALAH AD-DIN 51,718
    405) JAY 27

ALLIANCE OFFESIVE POINTS
    1) OUT 175,822
    7)NORTHS 33,203
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

The post was edited 4 times, last by TBBDV ().

• My dudes the reason I have not been involved is because for the last 4 weeks I have been away with work. For those who use the phone app understand that it sucks and I been using it for 4 weeks now. That is the reason why I have not been involved with the fighting. Fear not, I am back tomorrow and will be out and about.

Also I founded North and have been its leader the whole time.

As for the scores I am not a warmonger. Unlike some other players on the server and have not done a lot of attacking.

@TheGreatDane you time will come mate just be patience.
    JaY
    Diplomat
    Founder
    North Sea Empire.
  • I completely understand and I respect the fact that family and work comes first
    I want to face you in battle ,once again your members faced defeat
    Guys you need a good manager ..
    Sir Alex Ferguson ,During his 26 years with Manchester United he won 38 trophies, including 13 Premier League titles, five FA Cups, and two UEFA Champions …THE GOLDEN AGE OF UNITED
    After Sir alex left for his retirement ,Manchester is struggling until now
    I hope you are the manager that your guild is looking for
    SO FAR
    YOU HAVE ONLY
    DEFEATS ..
    11-0-0 system ..retreat -retreat =defeats and repeat …
    Maybe we should post the battle reports on forum …
    We gonna think about it.

Defence points ..
    that's says the truth

GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV
  • I don't have nothing to say to you..is just a waste of time...Prove me wrong ...so far what I have seen ….hmm don't think so
    BUT ,If you want because I AM POLITE and always willing to answer any question or to have a good conversation
    You can message me in game .
    SALAH AD-DIN
    EDIT ...ups..he's acc just banned….ups …someone else is now whining
    What I have learned ..From bodybuilding ...
    IF you want to say something or to prove something don't put other peoples examples or efforts
    I cant lift 120 kg ...Another guy I know he can lift 150 and he has the same weight as me(I am 77 he is 79 kg ) he is better than me..he takes creatine and everything including ..BUT I AM NATURAL TALENT
    What about you !!!!..how much you can lift ?20-40 kg ...hmm. if you want to say something ...put your own examples not others
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

The post was edited 3 times, last by TBBDV ().

• TBBDV wrote:

I don't have nothing to say to you..is just a waste of time...Prove me wrong ...so far what I have seen ….hmm don't think so
    BUT ,If you want because I AM POLITE and always willing to answer any question or to have a good conversation
    You can message me in game .
    SALAH AD-DIN
    EDIT ...ups..he's acc just banned….ups …someone else is now whining
    What I have learned ..From bodybuilding ...
    IF you want to say something or to prove something don't put other peoples examples or efforts
    I cant lift 120 kg ...Another guy I know he can lift 150 and he has the same weight as me(I am 77 he is 79 kg ) he is better than me..he takes creatine and everything including ..BUT I AM NATURAL TALENT
    What about you !!!!..how much you can lift ?20-40 kg ...hmm. if you want to say something ...put your own examples not others
    Funny how the example you're using is creatine. Just because someone intakes creatine doesn't make someone "unnatural". You naturally get creatine from the meats you eat. Does that mean that when you eat meat (which has creatine) you're suddenly unnatural? Anyway, i think you're in the wrong forum. you might want to post that at bodybuilding.com. :)
  • creatine and everything including= (bodybuilding supplements )
    Pepi have you ever had creatine ?DO YOU EVEN LIFT ?or these are just theories …let me know better
    Nope that was an good example to reply to his message ...anyway welcome back as elite member you are now I will take your advise ,but this was an example for what he said :)
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV
  • TBBDV wrote:

creatine and everything including= (bodybuilding supplements )
    Pepi have you ever had creatine ?DO YOU EVEN LIFT ?or these are just theories …let me know better
    Nope that was an good example to reply to his message ...anyway welcome back as elite member you are now I will take your advise ,but this was an example for what he said :)
    But seriously, creatine, whey protein and all that jazz don't make you unnatural in terms of bodybuilding. They aren't steroids. Steroids make you unnatural. Just like what i said, you can naturally get creatine from red meats. so for example you ingest 5g of creatine as a supplement, you can also get that by ingesting enough meat.

Why do you have the impression that you're the only one that lifts in the Ikariam community? Ofcouse i lift. Why else would i know this? :)

• Kikoguns wrote:

Let's not spam and go off topic guys. It's no good and will leave the thread useless. :)

Remember the headline of the thread. :)
    Baaammmm!!! both of you got slammed by the MOD.. wahahahha
    too bad i was preparing my popcorn. LaMAO :rofl:
    Damn i wish i could shed some weights and look like this-----> :pump: :pump: :pump:

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting"
    :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
  • daotgnik wrote:

@TBBDV

Here you seem to like fights coz you're winning.. but back when @Pepi and his freinds were pounding you, you were nothing but whining...

and what do you need from these??

*snip*
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns
    Whining is his way when things dont go his way!

Have you seen the thread he opened/closed yesterday?

The last few days have seen a big change on the war fronts!
  • TBBDV wrote:

Seriously now !!!,Jay is the leader of norths ?Since when ???3 weeks now I haven't seen him to any battle report .not even as a defender ..that's ridiculous ..
    This is confusing …
    OFFENSIVE POINTS
    1)TBBDV-SALAH AD-DIN 51,718
    405) JAY 27

ALLIANCE OFFESIVE POINTS
    1) OUT 175,822
    7)NORTHS 33,203
    Offensive points:
    OUT: 199959
    NORTH: 130176

Defensive:
    OUT: 114263
    NORTH: 122581

Things are changing! When OUT started this war their Generals score was 4 - 5 times that of NORTH, check it now!

The other key "combat indicator" is TBBDV/SAD starting to complain!

I also think we need a discussion thread for this undeclared war as its not right to have post scattered in other threads