ROYAL RUMBLE PROPOSAL

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ROYAL RUMBLE PROPOSAL

I, Huan, current leader of the MAFIA alliance, PROPOSES war to the following Alliances

WOLF, B-L, OuT, -PH-, NORTH, BTLOG, KINGS, UCH, WLX,

with the following reasons:

Reason 1: To make the Hephaistos server more lively and active than ever.
    Reason 2: To test our tactics in war.
    Reason 3: Everyone in our alliance is already bored doing eco-mode .
    Reason 4: To know who is active in our alliance and kick whoever isn't.

Terms and Conditions of the War:
    1. War will end after 10 days. Leader in damage count wins the war.
    2. All Combat Reports from Sea Units’ battle will have a 2x multiplier during the tally of scores while only 1x multiplier for Land Units’ battle.
    3. Any alliance involved can surrender from the WAR by notifying the other parties at least 24 hours before the effectivity of the surrender.
    4. Loot points will not be counted in the tally of scores.
    5. There will be a separate thread for combat reports only and no discussion. Any combat reports not posted on this thread will be invalid. This thread will be posted on the start time of the war.
    6. War will start on August 11, 2018 00:00 Ikariam EN Time, and will end on July August 20, 2018 11:59 Ikariam EN Time.
    7. This war is considered as a ROYAL RUMBLE, hence, any of the participating alliances can get scores from the others, and vice versa.
    8. Each alliance will have their own player to update their damage count. (Better if each alliance will have to calculate both parties in order to avoid cheating or miscalculation.)
    9. Should you wish to accept this proposal, please contact me or our Diplomat. Each alliance mentioned is given 48 hours from this post to confirm or reject this proposal.

MORE POWER HEPHAISTOS!
  • huan wrote:

I, Huan, current leader of the MAFIA alliance, PROPOSES war to the following Alliances

2. All Combat Reports from Sea Units’ battle will have a 2x multiplier during the tally of scores while only 1x multiplier for Land Units’ battle.
    3. Any alliance involved can surrender from the WAR by notifying the other parties at least 24 hours before the effectivity of the surrender.
    5. There will be a separate thread for combat reports only and no discussion. Any combat reports not posted on this thread will be invalid. This thread will be posted on the start time of the war.
    6. War will start on August 11, 2018 00:00 Ikariam EN Time, and will end on July August 20, 2018 11:59 Ikariam EN Time.
    7. This war is considered as a ROYAL RUMBLE, hence, any of the participating alliances can get scores from the others, and vice versa.
    8. Each alliance will have their own player to update their damage count. (Better if each alliance will have to calculate both parties in order to avoid cheating or miscalculation.)
    9. Should you wish to accept this proposal, please contact me or our Diplomat. Each alliance mentioned is given 48 hours from this post to confirm or reject this proposal.

MORE POWER HEPHAISTOS!
    hello loser :)
    My friends in wolf will be winner :P :P
    :thumbsup: Best warrior :thumbsup:

• alireza2020 wrote:

huan wrote:

MORE POWER HEPHAISTOS!
    hello loser :) My friends in wolf will be winner :P :P
    Hello alireza nice to see you here , but we dont fight now we have no time to play , im the leader of WOF and we dont fight , maybe next time
  • Greetings all,
    As the leader of B-L, I want to thank you for inviting us to participate in this event, we are very honoured for the invite.

Unfortunately, because of various reasons and because we have different goals, which I won't mention here, I have to inform you that B-L is not accepting the invite and we are rejecting your proposal.

Thank you again for the opportunity.

Kind regards,
    daliborsb,
    Leader of Bosnian Legion.
  • huan wrote:

MORE POWER HEPHAISTOS!
    hello as a representative of BTLOG we kindly decline your offer because our alliance is in sleep mode most of our members are currently attending university studies or focusing on their respective professional growth. thank you for the invitation

• huan wrote:

MORE POWER HEPHAISTOS!

How rude not to extend invite to Space Frogs ... XD :dash: :rofl:
    sadly i think almost everybody is busy at something at the moment..

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting"
    :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
  • oxabmr1616 wrote:

alireza2020 wrote:

huan wrote:

MORE POWER HEPHAISTOS!
    hello loser :) My friends in wolf will be winner :P :P
    Hello alireza nice to see you here , but we dont fight now we have no time to play , im the leader of WOF and we dont fight , maybe next time
    Hello my friend nice to see you too
    Your decision is a clever decision because this is a new server and players should play as a farmer to upgrade their buildings and when they grow up fight with each other Because it's more rational
    I will be join you soon to fight together like before :D :)

Best warrior
    alireza2020 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    :thumbsup: Best warrior :thumbsup:

• SINCE NO ONE FROM THE ALLIANCES MENTIONED ACCEPTED THE PROPOSAL, THE ANTICIPATED (AS FAR WE ARE CONCERNED) ROYAL RUMBLE WILL BE POSTPONED INDEFINITELY.

THANKS FOR THE REPLIES. HOPE TO CLASH WITH EVERYBODY SOON ENOUGH.

PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD.