1 vs 1 fight.. any Player will do from ORDER

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 1 vs 1 fight.. any Player will do from ORDER

So here is the deal, from alliance ORDER pick 1 of your strongest player who will fight me 1 vs 1.. the fight will last for 2 weeks. whoever has the biggest damage dealt and loots wins the fight. Prove the community that i am a no talent fighter.. who dares to deal?.. i don't care whoever will play but as long as no member will defend his towns i am all in. Lets make it official on board.. we can settle the time and date when to start.. if any teammate defends a town it will automatically mean defeat.. anyone?.. :beer:
  • What's with all these posts.. Why so angry? You have a great account... No one is the greatest in fighting.. I loose battles all the time. EBB and Order are the best fighters doesn't mean they should fight each other..
  • i think it is better if this should be just 1 clash... 2 weeks is too much...just 1 clash ...just like what happened to @juggalo and @Pepi in hepa... no need for loots... who cares about loots... just 1vs1 fight ... may it be naval or ground battle... its up to both of you to decide...
    :P :P :P :P
    Me Love You Long Time <3 <3

EBB
  • HDRUNESCAPE3 wrote:

i think it is better if this should be just 1 clash... 2 weeks is too much...just 1 clash ...just like what happened to @juggalo and @Pepi in hepa... no need for loots... who cares about loots... just 1vs1 fight ... may it be naval or ground battle... its up to both of you to decide...
    Although where Baltazar is standing now i don't see it happening. I mean the whole alliance of Order of Skull is out to perma block and pillage him dry 24/7 once he comes out of vmode so most likely he's just trying to escape the fate of that by challenging a 1 vs 1 for 2 weeks just so he can breath. I'm not really on Hades but based on what i've read i wouldn't blame ORDER if they did that to you. You talk too much, thinking like you're someone. It's time to show the whole Ikariam world what you've been bragging about all this time. Or was that all just air to begin with?

Time for Tele Bye Bye! :D
  • I mean, come on dude. Why did you get on their bad side to begin with if you couldn't hold your ground in the first place? Sounds impulsive and dumb. This is a strategy war game. You should have thought of that before picking a fight with them.

• you guys are being carried away by those words.. hahahahahahahahah.. how can they perma block me when none of them can even fight me 1vs 1?.. come on.. im not born yesterday... keep those MS with 20k and above for months and you will hinder your growth and drain your gold. hahahahahah while me i can just log in every week and go vmode again and again and again until they get bored.. hahahahahaha one more thing if you occupy my towns and i go vmode, their troops will scatter and go back to where they came from. and that's on the other side of the WORLD.. then if they want they can travel again for days and when they occupy again i go vmode and they scatter again.. doing such loop will give a headache to anyone.. so please stop those nonsense horror scary words.. its all MYTH..
  • I already asked you before for a 1v1.. I said come to me and I'll entertain you.. You declined " saying it was too far from you..

I dunno what to think about that, but you asking 1v1 now is just what @Pepi has said.. Trying to get space to breath.. We are not giving you that..

Goodluck coming out of Vmode..
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

you guys are being carried away by those words.. hahahahahahahahah.. how can they perma block me when none of them can even fight me 1vs 1?.. come on.. im not born yesterday... keep those MS with 20k and above for months and you will hinder your growth and drain your gold. hahahahahah while me i can just log in every week and go vmode again and again and again until they get bored.. hahahahahaha one more thing if you occupy my towns and i go vmode, their troops will scatter and go back to where they came from. and that's on the other side of the WORLD.. then if they want they can travel again for days and when they occupy again i go vmode and they scatter again.. doing such loop will give a headache to anyone.. so please stop those nonsense horror scary words.. its all MYTH..
    I'm not sure what game you play but if they block your port and you go on vmode they don't scatter your ships. :)
    If you play like that doing that vmode cycle just shows what kind of player you are. Doing that really isn't playing. That's called losing. Better start looking for a different game to play. :)

• this only shows what kind of players alliance ORDER have.. they are like hyena's who are just brave when in a group but like a cat when alone. come on. i never thought Pepi will believe those fools when they say such nonsense joke. they just pray no alliance will have the guts to DOW them because if there will be for sure their members who will be left off guard will suffer much. hahahahahaha and besides to all those players in hades guess what ORDER members are free to farm... hahahah all their troops are in my area which is 15 hours travel to their towns so grab the opportunity to pillage them. don't worry if their troops return to their towns just message me on board and i will return and then they will come again to my island then pillage them again hahahahahahahahahahahah don't be so serious guys.. im on a vacation... the beach is awesome and the foods are the best.. don't focus too much waiting for my return you might get heart attack and die real life without outdoor activities. hahahahahaha if that happens you wont fulfill your will to perma block my towns..
  • didn't you read my post @Pepi? i said TROOPS not navy.. i know that thing lol.. loging in once a week and going vmode as fast as 1 minute again and do it for months?.. hahahaha while them they need to keep those MS high until i decide to fight them or else they wont be able to perma block me if they remove their MS.. hahahahahah and maintaining MS higher than 20k will result to slow growth.. and what will their troops do in my area for months?.. hahahahah fishing?.. they will standby their troops in the end of the world for months hahahahahahaha not doing anything.. hahahahah this makes the joke alot more funny. without me in that area that coordinate is good as dead. and don't expect me to get inactive as i said i will visit my account once a week for few minutes and go vmode again.. as simple as that do i have to explain the joke for it not to be serious?.. hahahahahahah what they need to pray is no player will farm them while their troops are 15 hours away from their towns.. I REPEAT THEIR TROOPS ARE 15 HOURS AWAY FROM THEIR TOWN SO THOSE PLAYERS IN HADES WHO WANTS A FARM ORDER ALLIANCE HAS NO TROOPS IN THEIR TOWNS. hahahahahah go farm them.. and also reminder to ORDER don't ever go to war or else your members left offguard will suffer much.. hahahahahahah
  • Kingtoad wrote:

I already asked you before for a 1v1.. I said come to me and I'll entertain you.. You declined " saying it was too far from you..

I dunno what to think about that, but you asking 1v1 now is just what @Pepi has said.. Trying to get space to breath.. We are not giving you that..

Goodluck coming out of Vmode..
    really?.. asking me for a 1 vs 1 while deathdawg already hitting me with his 20k MS?.. together with beany and master in my area?.. what will be left in me after i face them?.. hahahahahah don't be too bright.. tell the whole story and not one side of it.. lol. so now do you accept 1vs 1 with me?.. no alliance help?.. for 2 weeks and loots count?.. let see what you have..
  • stop that BS reasons TOAD, just admit it.. your scared to fight me 1vs1.. same as the rest of your alliance.. all SCARED of 1VS1.. hahahahahahahahaha for the record, yes ikariam community the alliance ORDER should be renamed as HYENA's.. none of them has the BALLS to fight me 1vs1.. hahahahahahahahha
  • :') this all started cuz you attacked a player 3 X smaller than you in my alliance, because you were to scared to attack toad, so your plan was to attack other members of my alliance that were not a threat.

you then realised you now cant player on the server and are now picking a fight with toad :') no one in this server is scared of you,

Master: as i said before our alliance has decided that it is time for you to stay in v mode
  • Balt just accept your fate. You are done in Hades. We aren't going to fight you in a 1 vs 1 because our goal is to see your account deleted not to beat you in damage or anything like that. You attacked one of us outside of the parameters of an alliance war and this is the consequence. The "wind" and your lack of thinking has led to the destruction of your hard worked account. Good Job!

And balt I thought we were ambro hackers? What so now we don't have the ambro to jump our towns to your core? Which is it?
    Order of Skulls Soldier :xeno: