1 vs 1 fight.. any Player will do from ORDER

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Brom wrote:

Balt just accept your fate. You are done in Hades. We aren't going to fight you in a 1 vs 1 because our goal is to see your account deleted not to beat you in damage or anything like that. You attacked one of us outside of the parameters of an alliance war and this is the consequence. The "wind" and your lack of thinking has led to the destruction of your hard worked account. Good Job!

And balt I thought we were ambro hackers? What so now we don't have the ambro to jump our towns to your core? Which is it?
    @Brom shhhhhh :censored: a GO might be reading your post.. be careful in admiting your AMBRO HACKER... that's a big thing.. keep it secret..
  • Senior wrote:

:') this all started cuz you attacked a player 3 X smaller than you in my alliance, because you were to scared to attack toad, so your plan was to attack other members of my alliance that were not a threat.

you then realised you now cant player on the server and are now picking a fight with toad :') no one in this server is scared of you,

Master: as i said before our alliance has decided that it is time for you to stay in v mode
    i thought you guys wont take it seriously since KINGTOAD once CURSE me saying on board that i can easily be defeated by a 200k TS.. and knowing the player i slaughter is a member of ORDER with 300K TS i thought the fight was equal and fair since toad already put a strong word on the board... and i thought ORDER members are elite fighters who can fight very well even if undersize.. and i remember so many players saying SIZE doesn't MATTER?.. what now?.. so meaning a 300K ORDER member/elite fighter bow to a 1miliion builder not know how to fight player?.. what's really the truth does SIZE matters in fights?.. or does builders defeat fighters 1vs1?.. i am confused?.. did your member with 300k TS cried so much that you pity him and revenge on me full force?.. is that what is it?..
  • Baltazar, The Crying king. :D
    just face the consequence of your own action. Be a man, don't cry.
    ANd please don't quit on hades,, where are you gonna play if you're gonna quit even in hades?, you quit on Ares because you got farmed, you quit on heph because you can't grow your account from 100k to 1m for a month, and now what? you're gonna quit because you are being bashed?
    so sad. I thought you played ikariam for a long time, why can't you defend? :D don't tell me your allies aren't defending you? i thought your alliance is the number 1 in hades server?. hahaha so funny

how does it feel to experience it first hand? now that you are being bullied by your so called "small players"? hahaha
    see? hahaha it's okay to be bullied by 10x bigger than you but not otherwise. :D :rofl:
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • That's sad, you were both on the same team and PH player at the same time. But ended up in bad terms.

ORDER is very determine to kick you out in HADES. Either you fight till the end or retire and wait for new server to play.

If you decide to play again in another server, Make a fresh start and keep low profile. Otherwise, they will still hunt you

Goodluck and Hope you could still resolve your issues.

P.S In case your going to retire i'm just here for your account. Just incase :)
  • R a f i Q wrote:

That's sad, you were both on the same team and PH player at the same time. But ended up in bad terms.

ORDER is very determine to kick you out in HADES. Either you fight till the end or retire and wait for new server to play.

If you decide to play again in another server, Make a fresh start and keep low profile. Otherwise, they will still hunt you

Goodluck and Hope you could still resolve your issues.

P.S In case your going to retire i'm just here for your account. Just incase :)
    hahaha. :rofl: :rofl:
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • eijipe wrote:

Baltazar, The Crying king. :D
    just face the consequence of your own action. Be a man, don't cry.
    ANd please don't quit on hades,, where are you gonna play if you're gonna quit even in hades?, you quit on Ares because you got farmed, you quit on heph because you can't grow your account from 100k to 1m for a month, and now what? you're gonna quit because you are being bashed?
    so sad. I thought you played ikariam for a long time, why can't you defend? :D don't tell me your allies aren't defending you? i thought your alliance is the number 1 in hades server?. hahaha so funny

how does it feel to experience it first hand? now that you are being bullied by your so called "small players"? hahaha
    see? hahaha it's okay to be bullied by 10x bigger than you but not otherwise. :D :rofl:
    He keeps on bragging his win against Beany.. 300k TS against him 1.4M TS... But went Vmode when someone close to his TS came for him... Now, he is crying and crying.. Poor Baltazar.. no friends...
  • So here's a verified conclusion server HADES:
    1. Size does matter.. - regardless how good a fighter you are(even if you are part of alliance ORDER who is said to be untouchable and the strongest alliance) if you face a builder and a player who don't know how to fight and how to wave as long as he has BIGGER TOTAL SCORE, the fighter will lose... so definitely, SIZE MATTERS no matter how good you are..
    2. If you are a good fighter, don't fight those who are good as well. Instead, fight the weak ones so you will look GREAT..(worthless CR reports)-
    yes you got it right. So far in server HADES, there are only two alliance left who are said to be dominant and strong. (So you mean they are good rivalry?) nahhh.. sorry to disappoint you but those two alliance are BOTH SCARED OF EACH OTHER. yes you get it right again.. So how is it possible knowing ikariam is a WAR GAME?.. nahh maybe they are browsing IKABOOK/FACEBOOK.. they just log in to chat with each other.. WHY?.. So now your asking me why? simply because they don't want to be on a situation where their might,pride, and glory will be taken away from them and they are not sure who is better between them. (So they choose to PLAY SAFE). oh now i get it.
    3. alliance ORDER of CHEATERS so mad when their member getting slaughtered even if its a 1 vs 1 fight. they will course you to death.. hahaha (So what if the player who will attack them came from the other alliance whom you said is also strong as them?) .. nahh do i have to answer that? ofcourse they will just settle thing and keep going.. (remember they are both playing safe.)..
    4. So what is your plan?.. So far, until hades goes back to a WAR GAME and not IKABOOK/FACEBOOK i might focus on my personal life first enjoy my break and visit my account once in a while..
    5. Do you have a plan to hand over your account?- nahh.. my account will stay there for years as long as i want.. (but they say they will perma block you?) jerk please.. its just a joke...
    6. If you go vmode for a long time they might outranked you in the highscore.. oh sure they will.. I predict ORDER alliance to take the top 1 to 3 rankings now that KINGTOAD is on their side, as we all know KINGTOAD is the AMBRO KING.. the MONKEY BUSINESS TOAD.
    7. any message to alliance ORDER?.. ahm yes, pleass tell them to guard my towns while im away so there will be no bandits around. and please be patient HYENA's, i will come back.. DONT ever lose your MS or i will be back very soon. though keeping those MS high up to 20k and above will stagnant your growth and drain your gold. but that's ok.. it will be worth the wait.
    8. How about those who are reading your post any message?.. ahmm yeahh ../.. ../.. thats all. hahahahahahaha
  • We are getting out of topic guys, This thread was ment to search for any ORDER members who has the BALLS to fight me 1 vs 1 for a 2 weeks nonstop fight. but everybody from alliance order reads the DOW and nobody ACCEPTED. all of them are just HYENA's. brave when in group but barbies when attacked 1 on 1. so please HERA kindly CLOSE THE THREAD if you may.. thanks..