United WolveS(WOLF ) VS Outlaws(OuT ) AND NorthSeaEmpire(NORTH )

  • Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • United WolveS(WOLF ) VS Outlaws(OuT ) AND NorthSeaEmpire(NORTH )

    HELLO
    i think heph is going to die , some of my members want war and i too , i accept many new members , i want to know how are they and will they prove theirslef?

    reasons
    1- out members attacked spartacus without no reason
    2-farzam want to fight with out ://// || || :|
    3-at first i wanted to fight with out and they told me they are in fight with north . so i choose both of them , anyway they can be friend and beat us :)

    the war will stat on 13/08 and will finish after 2 weeks , 27/08

    we count the dammage loot wont encluded ,

    north+out = wolf we count dammages like this so better they help each other , we will attack both alliance no one wont be safe lol :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

    and sorry becouse of bad english :/ :(
  • oxabmr1616 wrote:

    HELLO
    i think heph is going to die , some of my members want war and i too , i accept many new members , i want to know how are they and will they prove theirslef?

    reasons
    1- out members attacked spartacus without no reason
    2-farzam want to fight with out ://// || || :|
    3-at first i wanted to fight with out and they told me they are in fight with north . so i choose both of them , anyway they can be friend and beat us :)

    the war will stat on 13/08 and will finish after 2 weeks , 27/08

    we count the dammage loot wont encluded ,

    north+out = wolf we count dammages like this so better they help each other , we will attack both alliance no one wont be safe lol :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

    and sorry becouse of bad english :/ :(
    Hi

    I am the General of NORTH and it might have been nice to discuss this in game first before putting it on the "board". If you had you might have found out that NORTH are not on the best of terms with OuT (as OuT appear to have told you?). So what makes you think we would wan't to fight on their side?? Or was that what you were counting on?

    I will talk to you in game!

    Regards

    BB
  • Black Bob wrote:

    oxabmr1616 wrote:

    HELLO
    i think heph is going to die , some of my members want war and i too , i accept many new members , i want to know how are they and will they prove theirslef?

    reasons
    1- out members attacked spartacus without no reason
    2-farzam want to fight with out ://// || || :|
    3-at first i wanted to fight with out and they told me they are in fight with north . so i choose both of them , anyway they can be friend and beat us :)

    the war will stat on 13/08 and will finish after 2 weeks , 27/08

    we count the dammage loot wont encluded ,

    north+out = wolf we count dammages like this so better they help each other , we will attack both alliance no one wont be safe lol :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

    and sorry becouse of bad english :/ :(
    Hi
    I am the General of NORTH and it might have been nice to discuss this in game first before putting it on the "board". If you had you might have found out that NORTH are not on the best of terms with OuT (as OuT appear to have told you?). So what makes you think we would wan't to fight on their side?? Or was that what you were counting on?

    I will talk to you in game!

    Regards

    BB
    i noticed, you can be friend ok i will count seprate anyway i will attack both of you , defense yourself :))
  • Black Bob wrote:

    oxabmr1616 wrote:

    HELLO
    i think heph is going to die , some of my members want war and i too , i accept many new members , i want to know how are they and will they prove theirslef?

    reasons
    1- out members attacked spartacus without no reason
    2-farzam want to fight with out ://// || || :|
    3-at first i wanted to fight with out and they told me they are in fight with north . so i choose both of them , anyway they can be friend and beat us :)

    the war will stat on 13/08 and will finish after 2 weeks , 27/08

    we count the dammage loot wont encluded ,

    north+out = wolf we count dammages like this so better they help each other , we will attack both alliance no one wont be safe lol :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

    and sorry becouse of bad english :/ :(
    Hi
    I am the General of NORTH and it might have been nice to discuss this in game first before putting it on the "board". If you had you might have found out that NORTH are not on the best of terms with OuT (as OuT appear to have told you?). So what makes you think we would wan't to fight on their side?? Or was that what you were counting on?

    I will talk to you in game!

    Regards

    BB
    i notice you can be friend ok i will count seprate anyway i will attack both of you , defense yourself :))
  • It is funny that Wolf declarer war to alliances that are currently in a conflict. We have been in war for a time now. Nothing have change. You declined no to rumble war as the first?? It should begining soon? 8o 8o



    reasons
    1- out members attacked spartacus without no reason (He have no faith in his temple and did not donate to mines) The attacks were going both ways, so thats also a funny reason. It was a fair fight. 1vs1 not Out vs WOLF
    2-farzam want to fight with out ://// - So let him come to us?
    3-at first i wanted to fight with out and they told me they are in fight with north . so i choose both of them , anyway they can be friend and beat us

    After this Wolf going into a war with 2 alliances who fight long time. There a plenty of others 8o 8o Weak decision 8o 8o
    I see a traitor before he sees the treason in himself!
  • oxabmr1616 wrote:

    1- out members attacked spartacus without no reason
    No reason, huh?
    My reasons was:
    1. Spartacos was calling me out for not donating to island, while i have way more donation points than him. And hes towns was full of wood, i pillaged him and donated wood i got from him.
    2. He and other members from WOLF are messing up and leeching miracles.
    3. They were ignoring my message on agora about putting in more priests.
    It was OuT member not members who attacked him. It was 1vs1 at the beginning but then spartacos called for help.

    By calling me out for not donating it was last drop for me and i attacked him. Maybe he isn't telling you the full truth when you say for no reason.
  • *Snip*
    First of all I agree with ThegreatDane we are in the same page .
    Why you denied Huan's unique and great idea-proposal for a rumble war ?You said you didn't have time to participate
    Secondly , Kvadras speaks the truth ,I confirm what he writes .
    Anyway declaring a war in two guilds that already fight each other its insane and funny at the same time .
    Ok...oxab you are brother with bad sense of humour
    However I am ready to fight ..
    Good luck to everybody ,may the best guild win
    TBBDV-Salah Ad-Din
    EDIT - Non English content removed - Kikoguns
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

  • TheGreatDane wrote:

    It is funny that Wolf declarer war to alliances that are currently in a conflict. We have been in war for a time now. Nothing have change. You declined no to rumble war as the first?? It should begining soon? 8o 8o



    reasons
    1- out members attacked spartacus without no reason (He have no faith in his temple and did not donate to mines) The attacks were going both ways, so thats also a funny reason. It was a fair fight. 1vs1 not Out vs WOLF
    2-farzam want to fight with out ://// - So let him come to us?
    3-at first i wanted to fight with out and they told me they are in fight with north . so i choose both of them , anyway they can be friend and beat us

    After this Wolf going into a war with 2 alliances who fight long time. There a plenty of others 8o 8o Weak decision 8o 8o

    Kvadras wrote:

    oxabmr1616 wrote:

    1- out members attacked spartacus without no reason
    No reason, huh?My reasons was:
    1. Spartacos was calling me out for not donating to island, while i have way more donation points than him. And hes towns was full of wood, i pillaged him and donated wood i got from him.
    2. He and other members from WOLF are messing up and leeching miracles.
    3. They were ignoring my message on agora about putting in more priests.
    It was OuT member not members who attacked him. It was 1vs1 at the beginning but then spartacos called for help.

    By calling me out for not donating it was last drop for me and i attacked him. Maybe he isn't telling you the full truth when you say for no reason.

    TBBDV wrote:

    Salaam-Alaikum or Kalispera(Gr )
    First of all I agree with ThegreatDane we are in the same page .
    Why you denied Huan's unique and great idea-proposal for a rumble war ?You said you didn't have time to participate
    Secondly , Kvadras speaks the truth ,I confirm what he writes .
    Anyway declaring a war in two guilds that already fight each other its insane and funny at the same time .
    Ok...oxab you are brother with bad sense of humour
    However I am ready to fight ..
    Good luck to everybody ,may the best guild win
    TBBDV-Salah Ad-Din
    guys just fight i see you are the best in attacks, lets fight , all my reasons are stupid now lets fight you have time to prepare i try join more alliance

    TheGreatDane wrote:

    It is funny that Wolf declarer war to alliances that are currently in a conflict. We have been in war for a time now. Nothing have change. You declined no to rumble war as the first?? It should begining soon? 8o 8o



    reasons
    1- out members attacked spartacus without no reason (He have no faith in his temple and did not donate to mines) The attacks were going both ways, so thats also a funny reason. It was a fair fight. 1vs1 not Out vs WOLF
    2-farzam want to fight with out ://// - So let him come to us?
    3-at first i wanted to fight with out and they told me they are in fight with north . so i choose both of them , anyway they can be friend and beat us

    After this Wolf going into a war with 2 alliances who fight long time. There a plenty of others 8o 8o Weak decision 8o 8o

    Kvadras wrote:

    oxabmr1616 wrote:

    1- out members attacked spartacus without no reason
    No reason, huh?My reasons was:
    1. Spartacos was calling me out for not donating to island, while i have way more donation points than him. And hes towns was full of wood, i pillaged him and donated wood i got from him.
    2. He and other members from WOLF are messing up and leeching miracles.
    3. They were ignoring my message on agora about putting in more priests.
    It was OuT member not members who attacked him. It was 1vs1 at the beginning but then spartacos called for help.

    By calling me out for not donating it was last drop for me and i attacked him. Maybe he isn't telling you the full truth when you say for no reason.

    TBBDV wrote:

    Salaam-Alaikum or Kalispera(Gr )
    First of all I agree with ThegreatDane we are in the same page .
    Why you denied Huan's unique and great idea-proposal for a rumble war ?You said you didn't have time to participate
    Secondly , Kvadras speaks the truth ,I confirm what he writes .
    Anyway declaring a war in two guilds that already fight each other its insane and funny at the same time .
    Ok...oxab you are brother with bad sense of humour
    However I am ready to fight ..
    Good luck to everybody ,may the best guild win
    TBBDV-Salah Ad-Din
  • hahahaha I don't know what to do now ?we have few days to prepare....
    so its OUT,NORTHS vs WOLFS ?
    OUT ,norths ,mafia vs norths ?
    WOLFS VS Hephaistos server ?
    A rumble war ? ?
    Yea yea yea..lets make Hephaistos server alive ahahaha…
    WOLFS VS Hephaistos server hahahaha..
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

    The post was edited 1 time, last by TBBDV ().

  • TBBDV wrote:

    hahahaha I don't know what to do now ?we have few days to prepare....
    so its OUT,NORTHS vs WOLFS ?
    OUT ,norths ,mafia vs norths ?
    WOLFS VS Hephaistos server ?
    A rumble war ? ?
    Yea yea yea..lets make Hephaistos server alive ahahaha…
    WOLFS VS Hephaistos server hahahaha..
    bro are you scared , becouse you confused all things.
    rumle war needs more than 5 alliances to be cool and thats not wolf againt all other aliances :/// you take a part and fight .

    and yes you and north have prepare time if you dont need tell me i will start it just now .