2 of Order v 10 of FIRE

• HoF

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 2 of Order v 10 of FIRE

Got to say I was happily surprised by FIRE's quick reaction time. I only came to pillage but knowing Master I should have known we'd end up in at least one HOF :D

Anyway, thanks for the fun FIRE!

Next let's have fun on Land :thumbsup:

Sea battle near Timisoara

Sea battle near Timisoara
      (10.08.2018 9:31:10)
      Brom[Order] from Timisoara, Junior, Rock forge 1, Master[Order] from Junior, Timisoara, Rock forge 1, EAGLE ROCK 2
      vs
      naingnaing[FIRE] from mYoTiT, AURELIAN I[FIRE] from EAGLE EYE 1, EAGLE ROCK 2, EAGLE ROCK 1, KhantoTerror[FIRE] from Dionysus, dutchsoldier[FIRE] from EAGLE EYE 2, Dimitrakosm[FIRE] from THRACE 1, cass[FIRE] from Samhain, Solstice, dracunator[FIRE] from Shadowfell, beacon208[FIRE] from farmer, wine 1, Coot[FIRE] from Timisoara, Agrippa[FIRE] from Llanelli

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram Ship............................387(-386) - Ram Ship..............................0(-494)
      Fire Ship.............................3(-431) - Fire Ship.............................0(-798)
      Catapult Ship.........................187(-0) - Catapult Ship..........................2(-90)
      Mortar Ship...........................460(-0) - Mortar Ship............................16(-6)
      Steam Ram............................383(-89) - Steam Ram.............................0(-306)
      Rocket Ship............................89(-6) - Rocket Ship............................0(-96)
      ............................................. - Diving Boat............................0(-24)
      Paddle Speedboat......................120(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................0(-209)
      Tender.................................35(-0) - Tender.................................23(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.......................10(-14) - Balloon Carrier.........................0(-8)
      ............................................. - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Generals..............................-7298.2 - Generals.............................-20206.4
      Offensive points........................50516 - Defence points........................18245.5
      Damage Received........................364910 - Damage Received.......................1010320
      Damage Percent............................26% - Damage Percent............................74%

Winners: Master[Order], Brom[Order]

Losers: naingnaing[FIRE], Agrippa[FIRE], cass[FIRE], dutchsoldier[FIRE], Coot[FIRE], AURELIAN I[FIRE], Dimitrakosm[FIRE], dracunator[FIRE], beacon208[FIRE], KhantoTerror[FIRE]

10 units from Master[Order] are blocking the port entrance to Timisoara

18 units from Master[Order] are blocking the port entrance to Timisoara

18 units from Master[Order] are blocking the port entrance to Timisoara

598 units from Master[Order] are blocking the port entrance to Timisoara

100 units from Master[Order] are blocking the port entrance to Timisoara

10 units from Brom[Order] are blocking the port entrance to Timisoara

3 units from Brom[Order] are blocking the port entrance to Timisoara

917 units from Brom[Order] are blocking the port entrance to Timisoara

AURELIAN I[FIRE]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

AURELIAN I[FIRE]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

AURELIAN I[FIRE]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

KhantoTerror[FIRE]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

cass[FIRE]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

cass[FIRE]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

dracunator[FIRE]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Dimitrakosm[FIRE]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

dutchsoldier[FIRE]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

cass[FIRE]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

beacon208[FIRE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.08.2018 7:16:10)

Coot[FIRE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.08.2018 7:16:10)

Master[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.08.2018 7:16:10)

Brom[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.08.2018 7:16:10)

Master's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

beacon208[FIRE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.08.2018 7:31:10)

Coot[FIRE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.08.2018 7:31:10)

Brom[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.08.2018 7:31:10)

Master's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Master[Order]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

beacon208[FIRE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.08.2018 7:46:10)

Coot[FIRE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.08.2018 7:46:10)

Brom[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.08.2018 7:46:10)

dracunator[FIRE]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

beacon208[FIRE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.08.2018 8:01:10)

Coot[FIRE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.08.2018 8:01:10)

Brom[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.08.2018 8:01:10)

beacon208[FIRE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.08.2018 8:16:10)

Coot[FIRE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.08.2018 8:16:10)

Brom[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.08.2018 8:16:10)

beacon208[FIRE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.08.2018 8:31:10)

Coot[FIRE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.08.2018 8:31:10)

Brom[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.08.2018 8:31:10)

beacon208[FIRE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.08.2018 8:46:10)

Coot[FIRE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.08.2018 8:46:10)

Brom[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.08.2018 8:46:10)

beacon208[FIRE]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Coot[FIRE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.08.2018 9:01:10)

Brom[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.08.2018 9:01:10)

Coot[FIRE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.08.2018 9:16:10)

Brom[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.08.2018 9:16:10)

Coot[FIRE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.08.2018 9:31:10)

Brom[Order]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.08.2018 9:31:10)

As Coot[FIRE] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Agrippa[FIRE] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Coot's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Oh and balty balt, Master and I don't use dummy packs (not that they boost GS :lol: )

But please do come back from vmode so that we can do the same to your GS. Just vmoding without even trying to fight is tarnishing your already bad and close to inexistant reputation.
      Order of Skulls Soldier :xeno:
    • HDRUNESCAPE3 wrote:

Wow that's massive Destruction... I wonder how many round is that :)

50 rounds mate, i said to fire, me and brom vs all of you guys here is the grid im waiting :D lol they accepted and then some of there members started pillaging other players in my alliance who was not involved , fall out from that to follow :P
    • Senior wrote:

HDRUNESCAPE3 wrote:

Wow that's massive Destruction... I wonder how many round is that :)
      50 rounds mate, i said to fire, me and brom vs all of you guys here is the grid im waiting :D lol they accepted and then some of there members started pillaging other players in my alliance who was not involved , fall out from that to follow :P
      12hrs and 30 mins? omg... with only the 2 of you... Amazing.... My capacity will be til 4hrs only hahahaha... Congratz mate and Good Luck Fire.
      :P :P :P :P
      Me Love You Long Time <3 <3

EBB
    • New

@Brom Man i already returned ingame almost 2 days already. my move does not show cowardliness. i just show you that when you say "you will perma block my towns and you already decided my faith in the server" its not a thing to be scared with. your just a good "joker" because there are millions of ways how to avoid perma blockage dude. and fighting you all will only put me to grave and go the way you guys planned thing to happen. And please don't be proud of that CR report, its "FIRE" alliance.. nothing to expect much. I would be impress with your CR's posted if you hit such GOOD players and GOOD ALLIANCE LIKE "EBB". do same CR as the one you post in this thread with "EBB" and i will praise you forever. Beating such weak alliances and bullying other Players through multi attacks if your members can't fight 1vs1 is a sign of weakness and not greatness. once again "BEAT EBB MEMBERS" and respect is all yours.. don't bully weak players just to post massive destruction and damage. FIGHT good players same as your alliance strength that's the best thing to impress the ikariam community. what you did is like doing a movie. your the director of the film and from the start you already know what will be the ending. "BORING"
    • New

Lets see if your a coward who goes back in v mode then , 29 K GS and hiding like a rat in a hole, well don't worry balt the rain is coming

Master: your all talk, i'm all action, RIP Balt 2018, you will not be first in TP for much longer and the order of skulls will put you down to rank 10th in the next 3 months if you still wanna keep v moding, so we win ether way, talking on the boards like your the man pfft stay out of v mode and come to my towns, i will put you back in your coffin
    • New

thats how scary allliance ORDER talks.. If they know the player has no tag or the alliance is weak. Can you guys put those strong words on alliance EBB? Ofcourse no. Why? Because simply you all are scared of them. Being rude to tagless players and weaker alliance shows no greatness. And one more thing, i am not after maintaining top 1 spot. I had said this before and will say it again. Now that kingtoad the ambro seller is in your alliance its no wonder all of you get the top 10 spots. I dont care. All i can say is acting brave or dominant to Selected players in hades and acting like a CAT when it comes to EBB guys will not gave you the respect you all been assuming of. END of STORY.
    • New

then crap out a smart statement on EBB guys.. Can you? Why is it when it comes to EBB guys ORDERS tongue is being twisted and like a baby having a hard time to talk? SCARED? Or SCARED? Which is which? Be tough.. Prove to me im wrong.. :beer:
      Warning issued - Kikoguns

The post was edited 2 times, last by -Hera- ().

• New

I take that you dont accept my offer :D weakness gentlemen just pure weakness, he is like a cancer, and with cancer the best thing to do is cut it out

also we asked for a friendly war with EBB they declined so we have had a lot of fun with FIRE instead , since you was in v mode , hiding scared, now you come back and start thinking your the champ :'D

Bow before your master before i put you back in v mode again.

Master
      EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• New

alright then. I will go vmode again. As simple as that. Whats the use of that button if it will just be disabled. And besides i am not giving too much attention on this game because the server i am with is a server of players who are acting dominant and brave to weak alliance and tagless players while silent when faced to alliance who is as strong as them. Sounds ironic but true. ORDER scared of EBB. End of Story.
    • New

just like what you did to alliance FIRE by just simply attacking them battles will start to rise. There is no need to ask if they like or not to have war. Its like asking your big brother" hey big brother can i pinch you?" then your big brother says " no i dont like. Then suddenly you say "ops sorry big brother. Ok i will not pinch you." if you attack EBB guys( if you have thw courage) and farm them, there is no way EBB will just sit back and watch their members get slaughtered and farmed. You will be looking for a good fight(trouble) in it. But ofcourse you wont do that. Remember ORDER is SCARED od EBB. No more BS reasons END of STORY.
    • New

<X Just pure weakness :rolleyes: , you know where i am when you want to be a man- if not pipe down little one

Master- EBB have nothing to do with you, stop hiding behind cowardly comments. fight or bow simple
      Warned - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• New

Senior wrote:

<X Just pure weakness :rolleyes: , you know where i am when you want to be a man- if not pipe down little one

Master- EBB have nothing to do with you, stop hiding behind cowardly comments. fight or bow simple
      Dont talk to big dude. As i recall i called for a 1vs1 to any of your members before right? And what did i got? Hera closed the thread because your alliance refuse. And then now that your strong words " we will perma block your towns" becomes the joke of the month you will try to put me into a trap by asking me to fight you? Is this another joke? Finally yeah EBB has nothing to do with me but ORDER has so much to prove to EBB to be called greatest players in hades and not just bullies. I mean "hyenas". Stop acting that your alliance is great and i will stop talking. You still have so much to go through and until your not done yet please stop showing CR's of bullying and massive damage if the opponent is not the same level as yours.