2 of Order v 10 of FIRE

• HoF

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Balt your permanent vmode is what we want... and don't worry you will be visited soon so off to vmode you go. And if you could resist a permanent block you would have tried to but you vmode the second you see an attack coming.

We have no reason to fight EBB except for as a matter to test our skills. There is no way we can accurately do that if both alliances don't agree to it and are prepared to fight the battle. Sure we could blitz EBB and they would blitz us back but what would that prove beyond the fact that both alliances posses fighters with knowledge? Everyone already knows they do. When EBB has the time and so do we, we will test our skill but none of us will want your help and if you do interfere both of us will turn on you and put yo in vmode again.

Enjoy Hawaii
      Order of Skulls Soldier :xeno:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Brom ().

• BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

R a f i Q wrote:

We don't want to spend more gold. Either we look for a new opponent or get a good sleep again ^^
      I am hoping ORDER can read this.. Worth watching..
      @BaLTaZaR-PH-

I wonder what this is supposed to mean :D I think you missed the message where we told you we asked them for a war already. We're respectful and they are respectful (unlike some people here) so we don't war if they don't have the time. Meanwhile, talking about scared, why do you go to Hawaii every time you see master close? What a troll :D
      If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.
    • simply because master always cimes with a surprise. Hahahahah when toad asked for a 1vs1 i was expecting a manly word but unfortunately Deathdawg, master and beany are already ingageging on me. So why would i fight a dare for 1on1 when i know its just a trap? Hahahah
    • New

hahahaaa so this is officially a 1vs1 fight. Good thing someone responded my request. Anyone who gets into picture will ruin masters dignity so please keep this 1vs1. Though i am the underdog in this fight because master is being supplied by their dummies with gold and he buys troops unlimited from his alliance mates i will still fight and will try my best. This is still a 1 vs ORDER indirect but its good to see only 1 player attacking. Thegold supply from their dummies and unli troops to buy is his advantage. I will make a thread for every CR reports thanks..
    • New

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

hahahaaa so this is officially a 1vs1 fight. Good thing someone responded my request. Anyone who gets into picture will ruin masters dignity so please keep this 1vs1. Though i am the underdog in this fight because master is being supplied by their dummies with gold and he buys troops unlimited from his alliance mates i will still fight and will try my best. This is still a 1 vs ORDER indirect but its good to see only 1 player attacking. Thegold supply from their dummies and unli troops to buy is his advantage. I will make a thread for every CR reports thanks..
      Excuses, excuses :stick:
      If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.