International server

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• International server

I have for awhile wanted a international server, i know countries want countries to make a bigger server to make the game more alive!

The langues on the server will be every langue :) ^^ i mean it's a international server ^^ announce it on facebook, TV RADIO or anything make new people come and feel the game, i mean if people all over the world that don't have played ikariam before join it will be fun, they will be addicted like us who is actually playing right now, old foxes maybe return to the game, New tactics pops up, new friends will be made new allies will be made and new enemies, more ambro for Gameforge, more fun to the people :thumbsup:

I know it can be hard for Gameforge to fix it i mean it will require alot!

Also maybe they gonna change the map? i mean the map look the same you know which cords you gonna place on, you know how to build your account up! maybe make some new building give us suprises ^^

i mean it will be fun ^^

For example it would be fun if you could spy on a player and get an update every hour?

Auction house where you can Auction our CP?

Maybe improve instead of PF you can have a wall for the Sea? i mean improvise a little i think i can bring some ideas if it require it but i would REALLY REALLY like a international server ^^

WHO IS WITH ME?
    • Chris26 wrote:

I just posted my idea about retro server with reduced shop ----> Subscription Server

And i actually like to mix our concepts, but instead adding new buildings i would rather go back to old version :P
      What do you think ?
      nah not fun for me who is a pirate and a warrior, fun and hard to combinate that when it's war in both pirates and normal war! it will bring up some conflicts also that what i think will spicy the server a little more!
    • Technically you could say that test server and war servers are international servers, because in this servers are players from different communities. And as far as i know, in test server you can use every language you want.

War servers are special because everything there happens faster and you can loot gold.

Creating the international server where every language would be allowed would make hard time for game staff, because it would be hard to look through insults and inappropriate language use.

Bigger server, I don't think that would work, because current servers are half empty and lots of them need to be merged.

There need more ideas how this international server would look and work.

The scariest monsters are the ones, that lurk within our souls.
    • Monk of Darkness wrote:

Creating the international server where every language would be allowed would make hard time for game staff, because it would be hard to look through insults and inappropriate language use.
      Exactly. Mods and GOs speak certain languages and international servers will be distracting to everyone of us since I for example will have to look over the uk forum and the international which is in different languages, so the idea is not right. :)

Adding to that, players will find it difficult to communicate with people due to millions of languages used. The idea of communities is to agree on one language to be used to ease it up for everyone. :)
      PHRO Founder
      Kikoguns

Board Rules - Support
    • Kikoguns wrote:

Monk of Darkness wrote:

Exactly. Mods and GOs speak certain languages and international servers will be distracting to everyone of us since I for example will have to look over the uk forum and the international which is in different languages, so the idea is not right. :)
      Adding to that, players will find it difficult to communicate with people due to millions of languages used. The idea of communities is to agree on one language to be used to ease it up for everyone. :)

Well said Kiko :)!
      In addition to that, creating a new server is not pressing one button. Server like that has to meet some standards like capacity, location, and a lot of different factors to keep running game smoothly.

Game Rules I Support
      "I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."